How do I get my cat to stop shitting like this?

How do I get my cat to stop shitting like this?
It sounds disgusting and it splatters the sides of the box.

I'd just kill it

I rescued it because it came to me for help

Lube the top of the walls so it keeps falling down.

The tops are flat enough shell be able to do this still.

Actually I like this better than killing it.

Also I have no lube

You could try wrapping the top in foil, lots of animals hate touching foil.

1 2 3 kick turn

I should add don't make it smooth, make it rough and thick so it moves under it's feet.

I might try this one. Im also changing her litter, right now I'm using breeze litter pellets but she eats them like dry food and throws up. The pellets are zeolite btw

Good advice

anyone have the exif? i'm bored.

what is wrong with it?

The only data is about the camera, no gps.

It splatters when it hits if its wet.

i saw that. sad. the pics are recent.

Why sad?

because i'd make you a facebook star if i could, just for the lulz, i'd paint you in as a cat torturer. i'm bored and you're an asshole. we should get together long enough for me to kill you slowly.

Why am I an asshole? Also I've never had any social media and my face isn't around on the web so you would have to find me in real life and take pictures to manipulate in order to frame me. That would mean you would have to know what I looked like to begin with.

Why so mean anyway? No friends? You can make some if you change, or do you think its cool to be a tough loner?

Another thing, why do you use Facebook? What is the point?

because it has millions of gullible users so bored a target like you would make their dessicated vaginas human again.and i have plenty of popcorn. it all adds up.

Sell it and get a dog.

Why not let the cat do it like that? If its not hurting anything just accept its quirks.

ask your mom.
what's the milkcarton and masking tape on cat's head, homo?

ok

Its a cone that turned out not to be big enough so I taped cardboard to it as an extension.

facebook is a tool and so are you.
so, the cat has a lesion it mustn't worry? convince me you aren't an asshole.

I don't know how to convince you I'm not an asshole. There is no way to prove I am not.

you don't have your own software? You really need to use regex?
Sure pal

to extract exif data? lol no. why would i waste time writing that? jeffrey reidl did it for me.