Bunsen is a Beast

youtube.com/watch?v=pwHzvRNSjvw

Is Butch officially unJUSTed?

qt

Ouch

Glad to see Pamela Adlon get work

Trixie Tang and Paulina where not villains

Nika Futterman?

We'll need to wait for animation reviewer from the Hey Arnold thread for that; he's our foremost expert on the subject.

We see you Tangautist.

Are you referring to just the two of us?

I can't remember the name of the episode. Probably. The one where she went berserk in some department store with a helicopter.

Also, that time she stole those Halloween costumes and hogged all the good candy.

All I'm saying is she's not as antagonistic as Vicky, Francis, Crocker or the Anti-Fairies

cant wait for the art of the purple hair cutie.

is it flash? butch usually does traditional animation.

JUST

i wouldnt call paulina or trixie villains, but they obviously werent meant to be positive role models either.

No, Butch Hartman has not unJUSTed himself at all. In fact, he JUSTed himself so deep that' he'll never get out of it.

If you want a good creator whose artwork AND writing improves with time, go with Hirohiko Araki and his excellent JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

I can see the Butch Hartman-style in the purple-haired girl. Sorta looks like that girl they added top Fairly OddParents.

Yep

Not something like ToonBoom?

stopped reading there

continuityfags are the cancer that is killing cartoons.

it uses Toon Boom Harmony (same as The Loud House)

Good, development is the bane of comedy writing

Same difference

If that TMNT cartoon Jhonen did for Nick recently isn't proof of his cuck status I don't know what is.

Then say digital

Go back to cuckchan and stay there. I hear they defend the nuBen10, you'll fit in just fine.

you should go with him. bye.

How newfag are you that you think either of those are reminiscent of someone who's from 4chan?
You realize people on this site use the word ironically, right?
Though I'd say you're even tumblr-tier triggered.

It is for children

Looks okay. Might watch it.

God dammit, not this trope again. Every single hall monitors in cartoons are always evil cunts for some reason.

The hall monitors at my school were evil too.

But will it have an evil older redhead who feeds on the misery of the young?

FTFY

Why is the animation so goddamn ugly?

It's Butch Hartman. What did you expect?

What is the johnautist doing here?

Could he have picked a more generic premise?