Untitled

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/knobdoorman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pity reply.

thank you user

I never played Zelda nor am I american.

What day will we know if Trump has won?

Poling is on Tuesday, in some cases polls close sort of late. Probably around 1-2am EST on Monday the results will be in.

Sorry on Wednesday* not Monday.

PLAY ZELDA
48 HOURS FAM

Thank you American gamer friend

CUTE PICS

GETCHA CUTE CLINTONS HEA twitter.com/knobdoorman

Why havnt you fags visited us? >>>/loli/

because I'm not a fucking pedophile, for one

yw fam

Im not a pedophile you damn dirty ape

I look forward to a nice, orderly election, which will eliminate the need for a violent bloodbath

That dog looks very alt-right, yeah?

would fucking this be gay or straight?

That's a lot of prostitutes.

it'd be traumatic

Hillary would enjoy that. By tradition, after years of dirty dealing and elections and campaigns, the new president calls his wife into the oval office and says, 'suck my dick'. if ever there was a moment in a man's life when he deserves a bj at his desk, it"s that first night at the whitehouse. Bill knows of this tradition ofc and respected it, although not with his wife, so we can comfortably expect him to go awol if his bitch is elected.

er, is this Goldwater.com?
it says on the paperwork to deliver to Goldwater care of Holla Forums, for the attention of Jim assreamer Watkins. Where does he want it?

into the trash he goes

Yes

Grab the future by the pussy Don

So much swaggotry in that pic. kys

ONE DAY MORE

GO TRUMP

Hi Hillary

Confirmed she's a liar…..stay jealous cuck

guys I think Bill Clinton might really win this one

Jealous of what? His micro-penis? LOL Stay angry faggot.

Guess I can't vote for him because he's a dick.

Using LOL….To stupid to read….Yep you're a Hill shill…keep swallowing cum faggot Trump will be President and you'll allways be a cuck.

Trump will never be president

Thanks I'm saving shill comments for a video i'm making….I'll post on wed to mine your salt :^)

Holy fuck, it's almost over. There's a light at the end of this tunnel. I can see less use of the word "cuck", less Holla Forums and Holla Forums arguing in unrelated hobby boards, Holla Forums being the top board again, higher quality politics threads…
There's a light at the end of the tunnel anons.

Change how you post or leave

False, retard. I'm a Gary Johnson supporter. I'm not stupid enough to vote Hillary or Trump. Keep crying rivers faggot, your tears are delicious.

also
Seriously, you are cancerous. Fuck off.

guaranteed replies

You both sound like children.

Welcome to the internet. Where grown men act like immature childish douche bags, thinking they're still in high school. They are what I call man-child.

bahahahahhahah

Okay

you already posted those retard what's the matter CTR can't come up with anything else…bahaha