Only authentic sandniggers in the live-action Aladdin

No more cultural appropriation by whitey

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jake_Gyllenhaal
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Weird way to describe a mongrel.

ASIAN MOVIES FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICAN MOVIES FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE MOVIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when minorities are shoehorned into EVERY white movie and ONLY into white movies.

Where are the white movies? I can only see jewish ones.

A group of people can be diverse for varying reasons. A single person can't be diverse. This guy is an elite level retard.

They are going to try to find an Arab Robin Williams?

Look at me. (Laughs) I mean I'm not a typical guy. I'm a hubby. I like to see my wife getting fucked my a myriad of different minorities. I am very diverse.

Aladdin is based in a fictional muslim ruled portion of China, Aladdin was Chinese, Disney changed the setting and the characters into Arabs

Can you virtue signal any more blatantly?

Can't be any harder than finding a living Robin Williams

Did you not see that CGI old guy in Rogue One? They are practicing to replace any dead actor with a cgi model. Can make them any race.

They'll never cast a proper sandnigger for it anyway, some mixed breed will be cast, since it's more appealing to the western eye, then something that simply doesn't belong into the west.

Is this one of those cases when kikes stop to pretend to be white so it's okay to cast them?

So does that mean he'll be Chinese?

More like thinking Nippon or china will, having taught in Osaka let me say they fucking call it as they see it over there

That doesn't really happen does it? That logic is for reporters and student council, actors are almost always (((white))). They don't want to go down that road.

This is going to be AMAAAAZING.

What the fuck does this even mean?

Are we so far gone that people feel confident writing something as insane as that?

Drumpf nazi snowflakes itt need a safe space because they feel threatened by diversity.

t. hubby

I expect an explosive opening in the first weekend.

Diversity? there is like 5 blacks for each white, and that's cointing Hispanics as white.

Also all black guys are the same guy cloned over and over, this is why they dont have names, they are the just the big black men!

They already censored "Where they cut off your ear" from Arabian night. Can you imagine how PC this is gonna be.

Good.
Now if we could only hold the same standard to European movies.

Did someone say
Big black men

this requires deciphering

Varva is a pretty swell dude and all around awesome game developer. He got famous for the first two Mafia games, which were pretty much a love letter to Mafia movies in general and displayed his autistic attention to detail and great storytelling.

After he got kicked out of the studio making Mafia games (which were afterwards BLACKED by starring a nigger and selling like shit) he launched a kikestarter to make an RPG set in Bohemia in the 15th century that would try to be as historically accurate as possible.

Since "historically accurate" means no niggers or mudshits in Europe during that time period the leftists got extremely asshurt and tried to shame him into including diversity and he promptly told them to go fuck themselves and for niggers to make their own games.

That was pretty funny, hearing some thin-bearded cuck in San Francisco lecture him that since there were moors in Southern Spain his game set in Poland needed blacks.

Yeah, we do need safe spaces, because crazed leftists are trying to kill us.

Noice, so he's /ourguy/

Why are you facilitating arabs appropriating Chinese culture? I didn't realize you guys were pro colonialism. Pretty sad smh fam.

I hate when you guys use lefty arguments agaisn't lefties because you guys don't believe in said arguments anyway so it's not like you're trying to argue for real.

What? A single person is not "diverse". Divershitty comes from lots of people in various shades of brown and dark brown. Retards don't even know what they're saying anymore. It's lost all meaning.

Very funny Carlos, still you have to go back

Why exactly is this bad?

>>>Holla Forums

Turnabout is fair play.

You don't know what that means, do you

kike or retard?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jake_Gyllenhaal

wut
I actually don't have a big problem with this considering the tale of Aladdin is hundreds of years old and dates back to the Middle East, but their wording and reasoning is strange.

God dammit Disney. Why you gotta fuck with my favorite Disney movie like this? I was hoping this live action trend would die already.