Women are a creature that needs to be controlled

Women are stupid. Women are boring. Women are fat, smell terrible and are often heartless. I see so many threads on here talking about how great women are (usually specified 5% of all women.)

Are we all cucks, or white knights that have been wishing to for his 3dpd waifu? There is a difference between mindless banter or 2DPD vs. 3DPD and the typical cucking or white knight posting about beta times many of us have had.

Can you admit that most women are dumb as fuck?That they can't run their own lives with male guidance?I bet if you asked outside of retarded anime circles to the average girl they would have very boring and dumb things to say about the average cuck white knight and that they are better off having the many good cucks in their lives before get get dicked by Tyrone and pozzed by the Jewish media.

Careful OP, a few butthurt stronk wymyn who are using the toaster in the kitchen as a computer will call you a le looser virigin small penus maymay Xddd for pointing anything that hurts their fees fees out. Just giving you a heads up.

I'm ready.
Not a MGTOW fag. Those guys are burn out ex cucks realizing that being beta trash doesn't get you disney-esque relationship.

False flag. A woman runs faster with her skirt up than a man with his pants down. Nice try, Lao Che, into the trash it goes.

No, faggot. Women are beautiful and in their way as smart as men. We compliment each-other. Your hatred is irrational.

After the struggle is already on the ground the best thing a woman can do is shit herself. That will turn off most rapists.

Learn what a false flag is before using the term you retarded dickmuncher

there is probably just one white knight or vagina making those threads user

10/10 irony posting
Also the best defence would be this.

That's why they have to wear tons and tons of makeup right?
That's why they have to force women into STEM right?
No shit. I have a massive moon cock. You have a shrubby wrecked vagina from birthing niglets.
Hard to understand when you have narcissism ;)

they don't have to, and they're beautiful without it.

interest in STEM and intelligence are wholly unrelated, except that STEM requires one kind of intelligence.

troll harder nigger

At this point you're getting boring.

a rapist is no more likely to have a scat fetish. Why am I typing this?

Keep telling yourself that. Only an extreme minority of women can forgo makeup and still look "good".
you got lost on your way to tumblr?
If you were to use the chihuahua dog defence on an actual determined rapist who doesn't want to fuck shitty girl ass he'd probably do pic related to your face for denying him.
Way worst than him sticking a dick in your purpose designed hole for however many minutes.

And it's my threads 90% of the time

Feels damn good. Sorry for you, OP. You'll always be the minority.

Well, its not their fault OP. It's probably due to them having a smaller brain tho.

I'm gonna ask you to stop with your micro aggression.

Sorry

Poor little qt has been brainwashed

mgtow'd as fuck