Women are a creature that needs to be controlled.

Aaron Richardson
Aaron Richardson

Women are stupid. Women are boring. Women are fat, smell terrible and are often heartless. I see so many threads on here talking about how great women are (usually specified 5% of all women.)

Are we all cucks, or white knights that have been wishing to for his 3dpd waifu? There is a difference between mindless banter or 2DPD vs. 3DPD and the typical cucking or white knight posting about beta times many of us have had.

Can you admit that most women are dumb as fuck?That they can't run their own lives with male guidance?I bet if you asked outside of retarded anime circles to the average girl they would have very boring and dumb things to say about the average cuck white knight and that they are better off having the many good cucks in their lives before get get dicked by Tyrone and pozzed by the Jewish media.

Ian Morgan
Ian Morgan

just fuck up my virginity doctor shekelstein

James Diaz
James Diaz

W-we are strong!

Julian Perry
Julian Perry

W-we are so strong the US military has to lower its standards just for us!

Camden Perez
Camden Perez

Careful OP, a few butthurt stronk wymyn who are using the toaster in the kitchen as a computer will call you a le looser virigin small penus maymay Xddd for pointing anything that hurts their fees fees out. Just giving you a heads up.

Connor Bell
Connor Bell

Careful OP, a few butthurt stronk wymyn who are using the toaster in the kitchen as a computer will call you a le looser virigin small penus maymay Xddd for pointing anything that hurts their fees fees out. Just giving you a heads up.
he doesn't think I'm ready
I'm ready.
Not a MGTOW fag. Those guys are burn out ex cucks realizing that being beta trash doesn't get you disney-esque relationship.

Easton Bennett
Easton Bennett

False flag. A woman runs faster with her skirt up than a man with his pants down. Nice try, Lao Che, into the trash it goes.

Evan Rodriguez
Evan Rodriguez

No, faggot. Women are beautiful and in their way as smart as men. We compliment each-other. Your hatred is irrational.

Logan Perez
Logan Perez

After the struggle is already on the ground the best thing a woman can do is shit herself. That will turn off most rapists.

Dylan White
Dylan White

Learn what a false flag is before using the term you retarded dickmuncher

Christian Thomas
Christian Thomas

there is probably just one white knight or vagina making those threads user

Christopher Ramirez
Christopher Ramirez

False flag.
10/10 irony posting
what are heels
Also the best defence would be this.
pic related. psycho girl with a gun
No, faggot. Women are beautiful and in their way as smart as men. We compliment each-other. Your hatred is irrational.
Women are beautiful
That's why they have to wear tons and tons of makeup right?
smart as men
That's why they have to force women into STEM right?
We compliment each-other.
No shit. I have a massive moon cock. You have a shrubby wrecked vagina from birthing niglets.
Your hatred is irrational.
Hard to understand when you have narcissism ;)
rapist don't have scat fetishes
wanting the police to find your corpse full of shit
chihuahua dog defence

Leo Moore
Leo Moore

That's why they have to wear tons and tons of makeup right?

they don't have to, and they're beautiful without it.

That's why they have to force women into STEM right?

interest in STEM and intelligence are wholly unrelated, except that STEM requires one kind of intelligence.

No shit. I have a massive moon cock. You have a shrubby wrecked vagina from birthing niglets.

troll harder nigger

Hard to understand when you have narcissism ;)

At this point you're getting boring.

rapist don't have scat fetishes

a rapist is no more likely to have a scat fetish. Why am I typing this?

Easton Robinson
Easton Robinson

they don't have to, and they're beautiful without it.
Keep telling yourself that. Only an extreme minority of women can forgo makeup and still look "good".
interest in STEM and intelligence are wholly unrelated, except that STEM requires one kind of intelligence.
there are many type of intelligences maymay
you got lost on your way to tumblr?
At this point you're getting boring.
says the cunt who's only argument is anecdotes.
a rapist is no more likely to have a scat fetish. Why am I typing this?
serial killers aren't rapist
serial killers don't have fetishes
those fetishes can't be shit
If you were to use the chihuahua dog defence on an actual determined rapist who doesn't want to fuck shitty girl ass he'd probably do pic related to your face for denying him.
Way worst than him sticking a dick in your purpose designed hole for however many minutes.

Dominic Hernandez
Dominic Hernandez

tfw I make all the pro-women, shilling for Hillary and other b8 threads exploiting emotion and anons' inner pain regarding women
tfw I always get hundreds of replies and they stay on the front page for hours and last for weeks
tfw the usual shitposts and anger turn into actual discussion, both positive and negative experiences are shared and the heartfelt humanity leaks out
tfw I get caught up in it despite myself and end up with lots of feels of my own
tfw my b8 ends up in actual bonding for many here
tfw OP says
I see so many threads on here talking about how great women are (usually specified 5% of all women.)
And it's my threads 90% of the time
tfw Holla Forums can't into true misogyny because guys really do love girls, and despite all the frustrations they always will

Feels damn good. Sorry for you, OP. You'll always be the minority.

Isaiah Lee
Isaiah Lee

Well, its not their fault OP. It's probably due to them having a smaller brain tho.

Caleb Murphy
Caleb Murphy

You'll always be the minority.
I'm gonna ask you to stop with your micro aggression.

Brayden Martin
Brayden Martin

fuck my race

Jacob Cooper
Jacob Cooper

Sorry

Eli Green
Eli Green

Poor little qt has been brainwashed

Joseph Howard
Joseph Howard

mgtow'd as fuck