Tumblr genders are now legally recognized by the government

archive.is/8YYrF

How long until we get to watch the useful idiots on the left getting BTFO by their SJW overlords?

never, they are completely demoralized pieces of human shit

Can we legally get CIA to be a gender and Big Guy as well?

And Rome 2.0 continues the path to ignition, as expected. We'll soon either wind up with this shit quickly reverted to save society in its 11th hour, or with no society left to save because it's all ashes and chaos in the wake of collapse. Probably the latter.

Either is fine, since both lead to an uncucked world, albeit the latter involves a lot more bloodshed. The bloodshed might just make the second option better, since it means more dead muds and kikes in the end.

This face reminds me someoneā€¦

More pics of the faggot.

Shame his kid turned out like that

The second image pretty much represents Holla Forums

I'm kind of looking forward to living mad max/conan the barbarian but in the future

I agree that it is not male or female.

is his wife a kike or amerindian or what? fucking disgusting - both of them

Oregon is where SJWs go when they want to leave San Francisco and settle down. Not surprised.

So this guy threatens himself to stick it to his family? What a sick fuck. Even when I was at my lowest and thought about offing myself, any thought I had of threatening my family like that I quickly dashed from my mind. I hope "THEY" gets a rope around it's fucking neck.

Is their meme magic stronger than ours in the end? Has Kek forsaken us? Or is this just another trial. We have to keep faith like Hiob.

nah, dude. Oregon is totally pozzed. You have no idea.

The SJWs ARE the useful idiots.

It's only temporary, they only have the law and (((money))) on their sides, Kek is far more powerful than those things

this
the gender symbols should be a plane and a mask

it's always darkest before the Don fam

I am adolf hitler-kin and you are being HITLEROPHOBIC

Learn my pronoun. I sexually identify as attack Putin.

That faggot "Portlandia" show honey potted all the tards.

I sexually identify as a God Emperor.

gender theory is as valid as astrology or online personality tests.

We should just make a gender and demand everyone respect it

I'm meme

Oh how far has the western man fallen

future looks brighter every day! HOT HOT HOT

Speaking of muds and kikes, isn't it interesting that one engineers societal degeneracy through a false premise of freedom so they can further control weakened societies, while the other insists on creating a society where everything blurs into their version of a world order? Either way they are both globalists - one achieves it through financial and political subversion, while the other achieves it through culture replacement and out-and-out invasion.

Nothing of value was lost in Orlando

You mean by the state of Oregon?

weeeeeeew

Ain't gonna save them from the Draft.

Don't you mean
Ashes and Echoes
?

Don't open that can of worms, Carlos.

NAPALM PORTLAND

Fuck me I fotgot the spoiler

Wow, i never connected the dots on that one. I'm glad i grew out of my commicuck faze before Tumbler got popular.

That's not a gender.

Those are essentially sigils these people are essentially demonic.

Yes. Imagine that that state has a government.

I remember back in 2006 or so when this gender bending shit was an absurd Holla Forums meme.

I want off this ride fam

So, which of these numerous genders are liable for rape, and which ones can't be raped?

Text field. My license needs to say Nazi, you oppressive shitlords!

this is mr shupe before do you see
this is mr shupe transforming do you see
this is shupe transformed do you see