JET FUEL CANNOT MELT STEEL BEAMS

JET FUEL CANNOT MELT STEEL BEAMS

OP must be at least 75 chars on this board.
OP must be at least 75 chars on this board.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concrete
numberwatch.co.uk/number watch.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=2zt1oTYhcgo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, anything else?

Weak bait, but whatever, I'll bite.

Correct. But it can severly weaken them.

Do you niggers believe the official story?

No. I believe it was known by the security services, but allowed to happen to further kike interests.

I'm pretty sure JFCMSB is a forced psyop meme to discredit conspiracy theorists. I'm not saying 9/11 was an inside job, just that it's advantageous for (((them))) to marginalize conspiracy theorists. The meme isn't even funny tbh. Also "play stupid games, win stupid prizes" is some psyop shit too.

but you do believe the planes caused the towers to collapse?

yeah, its me. 75 widec

Im not sure, but does it matter? I know about the 'Israeli art students', there was ample oppertunity to set them up to fall. My point is, we know the beneficiaries, so why argue the method. The "you know whos" have struck again and here we are.

It does matter, because the official story claimed it was solely due to the planes hitting the buildings and the fires caused by it.

Do you agree with me that the people that conspired for this need to be held accountable? I can tell you right now as an engineer that the official story of 9/11 is a complete and utter lie. The science i've been taught does not correlate to the things that transpired during the event. Science disproves the official story, it has done so countless times, but it is still supressed.

The fact that building 7 imploding, collapsing into its footprint, while not being hit by a plane, occured, and that (((Larry silverSTEIN))) said in interviews they pulled it, means that all other buildings are BY DEFAULT possibly rigged with demoliton explosives. You can't deny this at all. If (((Silverstein))) said they pulled building 7, that means the explosives were already set up before the attacks happened, while people were still working there mind you.

If you deny this you are a dishonest piece of shit and an obvious shill.

{OP_~_POO_LOO}

SAGE AND REPORT CUCKCHAN-TIER THREADS

Might aswell post this since youre a fucking obvious shilling nigger.

buildings don't collapse into their footprints at FREEFALL SPEED(No resitence) due to fire, you fucking government shilling nigglet.

The official story is BS, but a lot of the alternative theories are just well poisoning.

No way impacts and fire did everything, but I don't know what to make of the thermite/thermobaric/nuclear/spacerayguns/remote control/ hologrampodships speculation.

I know we were lied to, but we are also continually being lied to by most of the "alternative" set.

Also, OP, writing 75 characters isn't fucking rocket science. Those who can't put forth that minimum effort shouldn't even be here.

oh look the fucking jew-government shills are already here.

DAILY REMINDER EXPOSING 9/11 EXTERMINATES THE SHIT THESE KIKES HAVE BEEN PULLING ON US FOR SEVERAL HUNDRED YEARS

reported for knowing you're posting in a shill/slide thread but not saging

go fuck yourself kike. quit sliding my board. GTFO

what is being slid, how is this a shill thread and how are you not a shitposter yourself with your obvious retarded sage spamming, typical of shills on this board.

Respond to me without spamming like a fucking nigger, you fucking nigger.

see

reported

Keep bumping the thread shill, you are only causing more exposure to this.

+1 Shekel

Fire weakens steel beams to they point where they can't support a fucking skyscraper.
Now go kill yourself OP, you're on the FCBIA's dissenting uncitizen list now and they'll round you up and shoot you for questioning the government!

Only thrice in history, all on the same day.

you poor shill, they've actually got you on an assignment to shitpost\defile 9-11 truth threads?
Can't u get a better one? The truth got out, you're wasting your time. Ask your rabbi for a different assignment, one where there's still some uncertainty about kikery

the steal beams are encompassed by METERS of concrete, you fucking dishonest nigglet. concrete BARELY lets heat through, this is basic thermodynamics you fucking nigger*, and NO office furniture doesn't make a difference at all. The only thing that could structurally weakan and damage the building was the impact force of the planes, and that is completely negligible because the god damn towers were built and designed to witstand these forces(Yes, specifically plane impacts, you fucking shilling nigger).

Impact of an aluminium jet at 590 mph (950 km/h, 264 m/s) does significantly structurally damage a fucking sky scraper you fucking lying nigger. proof:look at my video, nigger.

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concrete look at the "Fire Safety" section, you nigger.

you can kill yourself right about now, you F-tier shilling subhuman faggot. How can you knowingly slander the deaths of 3000 americans and not be a shill, fucking cunt.

Doesn't*

HEY LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT THIS THREAD! THIS TOPIC IS NEW, IMPORTANT, HAS NOT BEEN DISCUSSED THOUSANDS OF TIMES ON THIS BOARD BEFORE AND HAS RELEVANCE TO THE COMING COLLAPSE!

The sliding is fucking real

What is being slid? tell me. We have multiple stickies of important matters, yet you claim shit si being slid?

Just tell me, WHAT IS BEING SLID you fucking kike?

Jet fuel can't melt dank memes. There are no dreams, only memes.

Shit derailing attempt, discuss what has been posted

Eat shit, faggots.

I didn't even read the thread fam get your knickers out of a knot

Disprove me then if you are so smart, you still haven't told me what is being slid. You should also stop refreshing your IP while still having "Anonymous" in your name field you fucking retard.

Seriously i havent seen a 9/11 thread in literally >6 months, these guys are shitting up the board themselves and the fact these shills try to derail this thread means they're paid to actively silence this discussion because it's dangerous to the perpetrators.

Lol, no.

And neither of you are actually discussing the topic you so want to discuss in any detail. Just attacking anons uninterested in discussing 9/11 when there is more interesting shit going on. Like the false flag of the killed british MP.

you obviously are illiterate because my posts have clearly demonstrated i'm discussing the topic, fucking retard.

it doesnt have to
ITT: retard who know nothing about anything

Prove the official 9/11 story is legit then.

checking the get, because i can.

Nobody gives a shit the newyork skyline is trash with all those silly buildings anyway.
What's the point of having a city full of phallomorphic irrelevant towers… In 200 years not even one of these towers will stand.. Every week a skyraper is finished somewhere on the planet, yet those fall out of trend in less than ten years…
i don't understand burgers tbh

It doesn't matter if it does. What matters is the sand niggers did not do this of their own accord and that the Jews are to blame.

this. only a retarded summerfag would post ITT

your post is entirely irrelevant and doesnt even say anything, you're just trying to downplay the events that happend. Fuck off.

it does matter, because the official story implies this. yes sandniggers didn't do this on their own accord, they were knowingly allowed to enact this attack and helped, for political gain, which Bush got 100%, . Why are you saying it doesn't matter when you simultaneously claim its just the kikes fault? because you want to silence discussion. Stop this obvious shilling.

You should call your superior and tell him to send more reinforcement shills to derail this thread even further, because I am single handedly exterminating you scum with simple discussion, wheras you don't even debate me, because you know you're full of shit.

Fuck I forgot to sage..

I always forget about summer until its too late.

Summer is the life cycle of Chan's though.. By fall some of these plebly children will be pilled.

Jeb fuel can't melt steel beams because it's LOW ENERGY

KILL YOURSELF

fixed here :

9-11 surprised me how it split the online physics community. It revealed how many qualified physicists were actually dumb parrots that had got thru their degrees just by copy pasta. When 9-11 required their critical thinking and application of physics, they sperged out and just became like a leftshit trying to defend marxism, driveling ad-lib nonsense in an attempt to immediately dismiss any demolition theory.

15 years after the event their is not a single scale-model that replicates the free fall into footprint and destruction of structure exhibited by building 1,2, and 7.

Years ago I tried heckling this retard on his website with 9-11 analysis

numberwatch.co.uk/number watch.htm

him and his fanbase fancy themselves physical analysts, but mention 9-11 and they sperg out.

Completely agreed, these 9/11 guys that support and defend the official story are just dishonest people and like you said don't even deserve their degrees, since they can't seem to use them propperly.

Because arguing whether or not the fuel melted the steel derails the conversation of who did it into pedantry.

The towers fell. Whether the kinetic force of an airliner and the thermal energy of the fire brought them down or it was a controlled det does not matter. What matters is sandshits did not plan and execute such a complicated plan, they definitely didn't plan and execute such a plan without attracting attention, the entire air force leaving the entire eastern seaboard undefended is something that would never ever fucking happen unless leaving the country undefended was the goal, and even if the attacks were legit they are not reason enough for an entire paradigm shift to occur in all of western civilization.

So instead of asking 'did the fuel melt the beams?'

You idiots should be asking:

The answer to all 3 of those questions is the fucking kikes.

There were like 47 of those core columns. Even if a big fire heats up the inner and outer columns between floor X-Y so they're weakened, that doesn't make all 47 core columns just quickly disappear vertically from 0 to 1,362ft. But these people are always pushing this.

I understand you are looking to point the to kikes as a whole, but in 9-11 we can do better. Since physics reveals that the buildings where brought down by advanced controlled demolition, we can say which kikes in particular did it - The demolition kikes and top USA kikes funded them. Aron Russo gave a good testimony on nick rockefeller, while A&E have gained a good idea of which companies where involved.

p-pure coincidence

Then discuss that instead of merely saying it were the kikes, post info linking them to this. It doesn't matter if it has been discussed over here a shitload of times, 9/11 is still a recent event and a very significant one at that.

Newfags that come on this board can benefit from this, so discuss it.

Obligatory

So we agree what happened was the fault of Kikes, specifically israeli kikes.

Now watch this video, and tell me how you feel, Americans as well, tell me how you feel I want to know what you experience after this.

9/11 is truly the easiest way to completeley eradicate the kike-domination of the west, seeing how all the puzzle-pieces will fall into place after this false-flag is exposed for what it is.

I am not even american and I am truly mad about this, I can't even fathom how infuriated you awake Americans must be.

go back to your containment imageboard you fucking faggot

Above are posters who comment on things they do not understand.

The "jet fuel melt steel beams" does not refer to weakening of the steel.

It refers to molten steel that was seen POURING out of the building. This is shown in the youtube link embedded.

Temperatures high enough to melt steel (to a liquid state) would be too hot for a human to survive. However, we can see people standing in on the floors where this heat would be coming from.

This is relevant, because it suggests that an alternate heat source, other than the jet fuel, must have been on site. There is no other way to explain the liquid steel.

This point has been rendered useless by shills and idiots who misunderstand the issue.

Nice contribution, you laid out the facts really well.

People claim that what you're seeing are molten paperclips. I don't find that entirely implausible for a giant office building to have supply rooms with a few boxes of paper clips in them.

What's the counter argument to that?

sage

Look up Richard Gage at Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth. His team had independent analyses done of the steel they could find and the pulverized concrete. The results were indicative of nano-thermite. They won't name the (((who))) just point out the evidence.

Posting what I got.

Paper clips are usually made of steel, albeit a type that is softer than structural steel. But all the same, steel of any kind does not melt into a liquid and glow orange-yellow at hydro-carbon fire temperatures.

also molten aluminum doesn't glow yellow at hydrocarbon fire temperatures. It turns into a silverly liquid that looks like mercury.

That's not molten steel. That's smoldering hot debris.

He can't tell you because it's a bot.

that is not what molten steel looks like

Reminder that people who claim no planes hit the WTC are controlled opposition.

NOTHING HIT BUILDING 7. THIS SHOULD BE WHAT YOU REMIND PEOPLE OF. THESE BUILDINGS WERE ALL JUST DEMOLISHED. PULLED IF YOU WILL.

THIS THIS THIS IDC IF I'M FLOODING THE OFFICIAL STORY FLIES RIGHT IN THE FACE OF COMMON SENSE.

Wait. Why did that building fall then?

Sometimes when buildings get old they fall down. There's nothing conspiratorial about it. It's just part of getting old.

Will I fall down some day?

We all will, user. We all will.

That really triggers me.

That is the real clue.

Building never gets hit by planes (and just so happens that the 3rd plane actually gets derailed from it's plans and gets downed by passengers taking over the jet). I believe that plane was supposed to hit building number 7.

And THAT is why building number 7 fell.

But the 3 planes hitting 3 buildings didn't go as planned.

Sorry, correction. building number 7 never fell by plane strike.

Just fell….on it's own.

Due to fire 8)

which has never ever happened in the history of sky scrapers. Imagine that!

fuck off, it was glowing orange \ yellow

fuck off, its exactly what molten steel looks like

same fag shitposter

Thanks for the reply.

1. if they were gonna false flag they had to do it right so everything exploded like in the movies

2. the beams don't need to melt they just need to deform and then they will start to degrade and structural failure will follow

Good job faggot

The 47 core columns 1.300ft high each like disappeared vertically down to 0ft in a couple of seconds. (*) Is this what follows from what you say? Yeah, right.

* Of course, this i.e. the collapse would be consistent with those columns taken out by explosives (or other techniques used in controlled demolition of buildings), which is how high-rise buildings of similar structure get demolished.

I think that the government knew the attack was going to occur but did not do anything to stop it.

Also the image of the towers falling would scar the American psyche for some time, so it was destroyed in a controlled operation. Imagery is powerful.

That's a nice theory but it's the lazy and safe explanation of someone who hasn't put any effort into what really happened. Heard it a million times. It was definitely orchestrated by ZOG.

Where are you at? Are you the "planes were CGI" dude?

So why he hell did WTC7 fall down?

All first responders are reported to have mentioned an explosion and a fire. No one says anything about planes at first. Its funny too because the firefighters don't even seem that concerned with the fire, saying it'll be relatively straightforward to put out.

I don't entirely subscribe to this theory, but some of its evidence is in fact compelling. There is also a youtube video out there somewhere where a guy who worked on the fuselages of these planes claims that they could never get through the concrete of the towers like they did. He claims they are like big aluminum cans, y'know in order to fly properly.

youtube.com/watch?v=2zt1oTYhcgo

WATCH. PLANE WINGS DO NOT CUT THROUGH THE TOWERS. IN FACT A TELEPHONE POLE CAN CUT THROUGH THE PLANE'S WINGS.