archive.is/CY9qw
'Britain First' Narrative is full of shit
archive.is/2EpJU
archive.is/yX76f
Who was in the graveyard?
archive.is/efi8w
Field Marshal Lord Guthrie: Why I now back the Leave campaign
archive.is/LnV2s
AS IF THERE WERE EVER IN DOUBT: BBC Has Secured £2.7 Million In Secret EU Funds Since 2014
archive.is/E2OV6
'''BRENDAN COX CAN'T KEEP HIS COCK IN CHECK: New charity scandal as Save The Children executive quits after women's complaints of 'inappropriate behaviour'
archive.is/UAIbH
IMF: Brexit May Not Mean A British Recession
archive.is/qWY0i
SAME DATA, DIFFERENT SCAREMONGERING: Brexit would deliver 'negative and substantial' hit to the UK economy, warns IMF
archive.is/xcW4s

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/herbivella/status/744114214839672832
twitter.com/herbivella/status/744164471472553984
express.co.uk/news/uk/237779/Victory-for-cafe-whose-whiff-of-bacon-offended-Muslims
twitter.com/britainelects/status/744224427420835840
archive.is/nxquI
archive.is/magWz
archive.is/ZgdFV
youtube.com/watch?v=g6aD-m7Cw84
poal.me/cas99x
poal.me/awlqo7
twitter.com/NCPoliticsEU/status/744226428154183680
youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
hansard.digiminster.com/Commons/2016-05-09/debates/1605098000001/EUReferendumLeaflet#contribution-16050910000004
twitter.com/peterjukes/status/743545822894297088
archive.is/H3ODh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Sex_Gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/11447263/Oxford-sex-grooming-ring-Police-dont-have-time-to-keep-girls-safe.html
thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/11443422.28_men_arrested_in_Keighley_grooming_gang_probe/
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11444671/Ten-charged-in-Rochdale-child-grooming-investigation.html
bbc.com/news/uk-england-30078503
shropshirestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/10/horror-of-telford-girls-sex-abuse-ordeal/
birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/child-sexual-exploitation-force-west-9151006#ICID=sharebar_twitter
bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-22626994
getwestlondon.co.uk/news/local-news/colindale-brothers-mohammad-imran-shabbir-6240834
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/three-men-charged-over-sexual-6523744
thecomet.net/news/child_trafficking_trial_set_for_stevenage_trio_1_3589339
derbytelegraph.co.uk/men-Burton-convicted-child-exploitation/story-21176480-detail/story.html
bucksfreepress.co.uk/NEWS/11170623.Four_men_convicted_of_sexually_abusing_schoolgirl/?ref=rss
yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/latest-news/top-stories/twelve-in-court-over-leeds-child-sex-probe-1-6652432
itv.com/news/2012-05-09/nine-men-jailed-for-grooming-girls-as-young-as-13/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1374443/Police-hid-abuse-60-girls-Asian-takeaway-workers-linked-Charlene-Downes-murder.html
lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/uk_national_news/10418592.display/
pendletoday.co.uk/news/crime/teen-girls-in-grooming-case-abused-in-nelson-and-colne-by-sex-gang-1-4537508
dailybalenews.com/2014/02/28/asian-grooming-gang-held-girl-captive-and-repeatedly-raped-her/
standard.co.uk/news/crime/child-prostitute-ring-groomed-and-then-raped-vulnerable-girls-8644315.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1333537/Nine-men-Derby-jailed-grooming-100-sex.html
bbc.com/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-25659042
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2749626/Gang-trafficked-13-year-old-runaway-hotels-flats-Bradford-turns-abuse.html
bristolpost.co.uk/Eleventh-Bristol-man-accused-child-sexual/story-20445962-detail/story.html
express.co.uk/news/uk/419174/10-men-accused-of-exploiting-girls
theboltonnews.co.uk/news/12908055.Report_reveals_how_Bolton_taxi_drivers_were_investigated_for_grooming_and_child_sex_offences/
thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/11009663.Three_Middlesbrough_men_jailed_for_grooming_underage_girls_for_sex/?ref=var_0
bbc.com/news/uk-england-33656802
halifaxcourier.co.uk/news/crime/child-sexual-abuse-ring-in-halifax-25-men-charged-police-reaction-1-7096362#ixzz42ztRnuvm
bbc.com/news/uk-england-leeds-36559092
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3526325/Asian-gang-accused-raping-molesting-two-scared-young-girls-aged-15-13-felt-like-bit-meat-passed-around.html
archive.is/VBzFq
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/child-sex-abuse-gangs-could-5114029
breitbart.com/london/2016/02/25/rotherham-police-had-sex-with-abused-girls-and-covered-for-relative-sex-groomers/
twitter.com/thewildestsea/status/728954342888345601
voteleavetakecontrol.org/a_framework_for_taking_back_control_and_establishing_a_new_uk_eu_deal_after_23_june
news.sky.com/story/1713869/extremists-attack-radiohead-fans-in-turkey
youtube.com/watch?v=95CPTo_TASA
twitter.com/AndyCavster/status/744116097025212416
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4opsot/why_is_farage_considered_a_racist/
vis.oobrien.com/tube/#metric=tongues&year=2015&layers=TTTTTF&zoom=12&lon=-0.0869&lat=51.5079
youtube.com/watch?v=bV710c1dgpU
youtube.com/watch?v=q2svT5pGnyc
dulwich.org.uk/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-27459923red
youtu.be/rI36pRgwNls?t=1m22s
archive.is/8YYrF
ibtimes.co.uk/eu-referendum-david-cameron-ukip-red-tape-513901
archive.is/rch5K
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ampleforth_College
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:People_educated_at_Ampleforth_College
rt.com/sport/347304-england-fans-russian-flag/
twitter.com/britainelects.
twitter.com/britainelects/status/744228395240808448
independent.co.uk/voices/jo-cox-mp-death-not-caused-by-mood-of-british-politics-a7087936.html
twitter.com/britainelects/status/744236087770492928
twitter.com/britainelects/status/744263099595755520
survation.com/archive/2016-2/
thesun.co.uk/archives/news/1210500/english-football-hooligan-known-as-the-pig-of-marseilles-says-he-will-return-to-france-during-euro-2016-to-attack-muslims/
archive.is/jClRM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X85PgCqavImGZPGdbrEfQc6uzNP98KXwZcf-8JsKZto/edit#gid=548761846
twitter.com/britainelects/status/743958302451720193
express.co.uk/news/uk/681105/Defiant-Cameron-WILL-remain-PM-after-referendum-even-if-vote-Brexit
telegraph.co.uk/opinion/2016/06/18/we-must-vote-leave-to-create-a-britain-fit-for-the-future/
lbc.co.uk/campbell-public-should-oppose-hatred-of-mps-132443
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3065731/We-crossroads-proud-history-stay-course-not-veer-Left-disarray.html
reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-yougov-idUSKCN0Z40SM
twitter.com/NCPoliticsEU/status/744268692297515012
standard.co.uk/news/crime/jo-cox-fundraising-page-in-memory-of-mp-reaches-500000-mark-in-two-days-a3275286.html
twitter.com/britainelects/status/744273560265449474
archive.is/kzItb
therebel.media/lauren_southern_welcome_to_the_calais_jungle
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3648381/Outrage-church-leader-uses-Sunday-sermon-urge-parishioners-Vote-Leave-claiming-Brexit-God-s-view.html
cheekyvideos.net/evalion/How To Identify A Jew.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WAIFUPOSTER ARE YOU HERE?

FIRST FOR YOU COULD HAVE UPDATED THE LINKS WITH SOME OF THOSE POSTED IN THE PREVIOUS THREAD

You can almost taste the salt through your monitor.

/r/unitedkingdom is the most cringeworthy place on the entire internets.

Seventh for Americans are pretty cool guys and they are welcome in our threads

ARE NIGE is on Peston on Sunday tomorrow at 10 am on ITV1. Send him your energy, boys. He's in for a rough ride tomorrow; we all are.

Kind of worried about Americlaps' influence once the EU collapses lads

Safer #IN, amirite?

why? eu was created by cia

it collapsing could not possibly cause their influence to increase

Hopefully Trump puts his isolationanist-ish policies into effect and leaves us alone apart from trade and some friendly visits.

Waiting for them to mention Cox and he absolutely blasts them out with "why are you using her death for point scoring?" hopefully they're autistic enough to use it.

Let them use their own influence instead of using us as proxies for their bidding. Sounds OK to me.

Can't wait for (((Peston))) to blame our nige for everything

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at it!

LOOK AT IT!!!!!!

I smell the MovieJews™

Tommy was a hero and we need to buy real dolls to remember him.

Thank fuck

A metrosexual lovey-dovey hippy liberal, perfect antidote to any Jo Cox shilling from Remain

Depends on the moderator, seriously. I've never watched Peston before, but he looks like quite the faggot.

Hurr durr team red vs team blue

I didn't say safer in, faggot

That's not even subtle.

It's a literal commie den atm lad

I've seen people calmly posting and giving le upboats for shit from Marxists.org

tbf, the new Indipendance day has led to "indipendance day soon" being plastered all over london buses.

hopefully some kind of meme magic will come of this

I give you British Gash
Absolutely immoral

twitter.com/herbivella/status/744114214839672832

After Brexit can we repeal women's suffrage?

kekaroonee

Is there somewhere where Leave supporters all co-ordinate from? Their social media precense is unreal, and they're a lot more civilised than cybernats

Is she single?

yes

Do these people just think that EU conjured everything in existence out of thin air.

Some user who says he "knows somebody who knows Ginnie IRL" says she has a boyfriend now. Who knows? So much disinformation about Ginns on here.

Holy shit lads we're going to do it

Unlike the Scotcuck referendum we are actually polling ahead and have majority support

She got PROPERLY BTFO in the replies

Top kek…how she got 1800 followers fuck only knows…talk about thick

Guys who are you voting for in the referendum?

top wew

?

And leave is even polling at 50/50 in Scotland. HAVE I REDEEMED MYSELF MUMMY??

Dynamic IP and I've seen people on twitter ask "Who to vote for in the referendum"

twitter.com/herbivella/status/744164471472553984

That's a lot better than I expected from you tbh.

I've had enough of you racist little englanders. If only you could show the same sympathy to those in Calais, as these quintessentially English school children do.

Nope sorry only Englishmen are part of the master race

Can we have one of these for Gordon?

I'm ecstatic lad.

Victory for cafe whose whiff of bacon ‘offended Muslims’
express.co.uk/news/uk/237779/Victory-for-cafe-whose-whiff-of-bacon-offended-Muslims

LADS
LADS
LADS
LADS
LADS
LADS

WE ACTUALLY GAINED A LEAD

WE'RE NOT OUT YET

archive.is/nxquI

That why you're the biggest cucks in the Isles?

Brutal

lad……………………..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This poll was taken partially after the Cox murder

England is the most right-wing part of these Isles, you fucking retard.

First off ignoring the fact that without us English you Welsh, Scot and Taig subhumans wouldn't even have a country without us we are literally the only reason this referendum is happening

Thank us later you inbred cuckolds

WE'RE NOT DOWN OR OUT YET

But we want the EU to fall.
This is just dumb.

Lad can you stop being autistic?

Lad, name a right wing party that has popular support in Scotland or Wales.

I fucking hate lefties baiting you and then saying "Educate yourself". It's almost like they can't back up their claims…

Even better, we're the most likely to win overall.

Anyone got the Jacob Rothschild article archived lads?

The Times is behind a paywall.

I KNEW IT

You're in this with us.

What kind of British names are Hosna and Ghaoir?? smh

Wew lads

and

Filtered too.

It sounds like neo-taigs trying to piece together their dead culture like a cargo cult on a remote desert island.

We aren't staying with you Krauts tbh

ALWAYS CHECK THE CATALOG

GUARDIAN EDITOR BREAKS RANKS

I like the EU, but I’m voting out
archive.is/magWz

WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR BLEEDING HEART REASONS

JUST MAKE SURE YOU VOTE LEAVE AND CONFUSE YOUR COMRADES

I think Limmy sums it up well tbh.

Enjoy your muslim rape apes continental Europe.

HEIL HITLER

Der ewige Deutsche unterstützt und kontrolliert das ganze Machtstruktur der EU. Wir verlassen euch, um die Welt wiederzuerobern; ihr könnt 80m Türken genießen, Fritz.

Jacob Rothschild article if anyone wants it
archive.is/ZgdFV

THE LEFT
No other view exists but their own
You are either leftie identity politics fan or a far right fascist

5/6 days until victory, suicide or civil war lads.

m8, have you even seen angry birds?

Begun, the meme war has.

tbh, I could see great meme potential in the editing of this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=g6aD-m7Cw84

I know there are people here who have the skills.

HOPE YOU LADS ARE BOOKING OFF WORK FOR THE 22nd, 23rd & 24th

WE NEED A MORNING OF ANTICIPATION, NIGHT OF RESULTS AND DAY OF VICTORY

Brit/pol/ doesn't churn out nearly enough memes

Polling station closes at 10 doesn't it? What time does it open? I might try and vote before work.

I've the 24th off for a great big booze-up to celebrate.

Mine says 7.

I've only the 23rd & 24th off, I'm so fucking hyped to stay up and see the results come in.

Same, mine's 7am to 10pm.

Little bit of OC lads

Your employer is law bound to allow you time to vote if you have to work that day
Source: My boss.

Aye, and it opens at 7.

And if we lose………..

>inb4 demoralisation shill

That is correct lad.

I've never felt so tense before in my life. It could be one of the happiest days of my life, or one of the most miserable.

The crushing despair I felt on the morning after the general election will be like a drop in the ocean compared to what I might feel if we lose. This is so much bigger than UKIP barely scraping through with one seat in parliament. I don't know if I could stand the normalfags smugly cheering the demise of their own people.

I just want it to be over and done with now.

prepare for the worst, hope for the best lad. implying we're going to lose

Noice

you get ready because the eu is gonna fuck us over big time

We used to before the GE defeat really hit us hard

Same here lad, just want it to be over. But the longer we have the more leave votes we'll get.

I see it as a win-win in some regards.

Victory would be ideal, but defeat would leave us in a situation with nothing left to lose; and everything to gain.

Sooooooooo what happens if the EU just ignores our results?

Like say it's 51% Leave 49% Remain and they say that wasn't good enough

Would the NEET's on here finally get off their arse and riot

FIELDWORK DONE ON THE DAY OF THE TRAITOR MURDER, AND THE DAY AFTERWARDS

Media hasn't been too loud about the brexit connections, lets hope the police keep quiet until Thursday.

This poll isn't as pro leave as the other ones, but it is higher for leave than the last opinioum poll.

JUNKER FALSE FLAG FAILING SO FAR

Oh we'll give you a renegotiated agreement and you can vote again!

If we lose…

You mean, exactly like our current situation?

'''IMPORTANT POLL'S!

==HOW DO WE RESPOND TO BREXIT, WIN OR LOSE!?==

poal.me/cas99x
poal.me/cas99x
poal.me/cas99x

AND

poal.me/awlqo7
poal.me/awlqo7
poal.me/awlqo7

Wouldn't that just make the countries that want to also leave be more leave, as the British public was denied.

people have rioted over less

Fuck off GCHQ

tbh I like how so many of the user created answers are the same in both polls.

Tommy "Blair Beware" Mair.

Vote IN for Jo, racists

Yes, but a victory/defeat in this referendum will be the symbolic gesture needed to have people realize this fact.

Pretty fucking hot isn't it lads? I feel like I've just seen shirtless Nige necking a pint.

Mugabe here. What do you chaps think the best course of action is in terms of videos to produce prior to the vote on the 23rd? I have almost finished my Official Brexit Guide video, but I can probably make one more before the vote. I'm thinking about something that would appeal to the widest amount of normies…anyone have any bright ideas?

t. mugabe.

This kind of rhetoric only turns people away from their cause.

!3*C here lad, nice and comfy tbh.

I got a week off

We're seriously lacking on OC made out of the Eddie Izzard Question Time episode.

Also review the Paul Nuttall and Farage debates and see what you can make out of that

Ummmmmm lads……… are they threatening us?

re-cut this with EU footage

Ponder what sorts of imagery the establishment media uses in times of patriotism, what captures the hearts and minds of the average Brit? A quick look at some of the imagery used for events like the Queens jubilee might help here.

Use these inspirations to create the positive case for Brexit, ignore all attacks on the loony left and focus entirely on making people feel a part of something great and proud. Something bigger than themselves and something which sticks two fingers up towards the bankers the bonuses and their world monopoly.

Three more EU ref polls tonight:
a YouGov for the Sunday Times,
a YouGov for Good Morning Britain
a Survation poll for the Mail on Sunday

and there's this one just done

twitter.com/NCPoliticsEU/status/744226428154183680

lads…

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
LET ME POST

Feels good to be in a majority white area.

The front of what?

Students.

God I hate them. University and being surrounded by these useless masturbatory cunts was the worst experience of my life.

The western front lad.

Where are you studying?

Which is why I never went.

History…
I'm going to be surrounded by revisionists and liberals I know it.

Fucking hell, these people really are devoid of any integrity.
It does remind me of that Peep Show bit, though.

Where, lad, not what.
Decent subject choice tbf

On his front porch. Was that not obvious?

If we win the referendum, we'll have the eastern front against the kikes in Brussels and the western front against the kikes in Washington.

Death to traitors, freedom to Britain

Lad… youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4

Nope, I didn't know what to picture.

Had those with Three for ages. Our Leave MPs know this:
hansard.digiminster.com/Commons/2016-05-09/debates/1605098000001/EUReferendumLeaflet#contribution-16050910000004

Not going to lie, the stress of being surrounded by these people constantly (bear in mind I had no political awareness either way when I went) and the inherent conviction that all my peers and lecturers were bugfuck insane led me to constant health problems and eventually being in hospital for a while and missing my exams.

My choice was finish uni or clearly die from the toxic environment, so I chose life and dropped out. Should have done it two years earlier and saved myself the money, tbh.

Westminster voting intention:
CON: 34% (-2)
LAB: 29% (-1)
UKIP: 19% (+2)
LDEM: 8% (-)
GRN: 4% (-)
(via ComRes, online / 15 - 16 Jun)

UKIP SURGE

Thanks for the suggestions lads. I will look into those ideas. A lot of the time I am restricted by the footage I can get hold of, so I'll snoop around YT and see what I can find. I like the idea of a patriotism based video.

Also that funeral speech would have been a great video to upload after Nige lost Thanet South.

Hopefully Washington will be sorted out soon enough.

twitter.com/peterjukes/status/743545822894297088

This is one of us memeing, right? Right?

Hi Britbongistanian bros, your friendly burger bro here.

What's BNP?

Is that Holla Forums approved or is it ((())) approved?

Not to stroke my own dick here, but I went in with six A-levels at top grades, and an IQ measured around the 150 mark.

After dropping out I did construction site labouring for a while and it was about a thousand times more enjoyable than being surrounded by filthy (quite literally) crypto-Marxists every day.

Lad, filtered.

It certainly will be like saying hello to darkness.

UEA… On the open day I saw an anarcho-communist flag in one of the offices

British Nationalist Party

They are a dead party, destroyed by the media and UKIP.

How long before Owen stops supporting PR?

You're either lying or stupid or both, lad.

rip in piece, lad.

Honestly lads, they're going to rig it. I'm voting anyway, but only because I'll hate myself if I don't. There is no way they'll let this happen..

Its not like we could revolt even if they blatantly ignored it, seeing as we have nothing to arm ourselves with except decade old spoons.

What is UKIP?

What was UKIP's highest polled support in 2015? I can't believe it's only 10% behind the official opposition and growing.

They… they are actually cucks. Unbelievable.

United Kingdom Independence Party

led by Nigel Farage, want to leave the EU

British National Party.

Controlled opposition that made being in any way right-wing synonymous with being a fucking moron for about 20 years. Finally fell apart for some reason a few years back.

Nazi bankers

archive.is/H3ODh

It was about 22% I think

You're not smart

Yet they continue to say there's no evidence for traditionalists being disillusioned with the Tories.

Times have become so dire that we mistake real leftists with parodies. I think this is the same idiot who claims he's duty bound to vote Remain because Jo Cox died.

Our best hope

Your two answers seem to contradict each other.

Dropped out of school at 16 with some a higher (your A-level) and some standard grades (your GCSE) and became a joiner, after being here for years and learning I don't regret it one bit.

YouGov will be whoever could be bothered to check their e-mail…

Why are they considered reliable? Do they have other ways of polling aside from people signed up to their site?

MUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYY

LADS WHY

Because Nick Griffin offered the country a person they felt they could be better than if they ripped on him.

A lot of Those same people could support UKIP.

I've heard bad things about that guy.

They're employed as bonuses and hand all their friends bankers

UEA.

Haha. Stuck in the fens in a former polytechnic. Seriously user, unless you have the ratlike cunning and sociopathic instincts necessary to achieve a PhD in a social science, don't bother. You can get everything you need by reading around and associate library access.

STEM will enhance your employability at Bachelors level.

They're a bunch of pound shop Enoch Powells.

Your a degenerate tbh lad

k

There's bad things about everyone. Don't be retard.

wat?

That's literally the opposite of a poll last night that had stay down at 32%.

UKIP are accused of being Nazis and Nigel is accused of being a banker. Both are untrue.

That's intentionally obscured nonsense lad.

I'm not going to go into detail, because posting too much personal info here probably isn't smart, but I unwittingly chose a university even more left-leaning than most in a major city. Plus I was pretty clueless with everything other than academia at the time.

In hindsight, I should have dropped out and gone elsewhere, or onto a course I could have sleepwalked through for a degree, but I was too stubborn and stupid, so now I'm here.

Basically it means that the incident *maybe* slowed Leaves gains a little bit.

They gave me an unconditional though….

A banker is a person. You limeyfags have a peculiar dialect of American.

My story sounds somewhat similar.
I decided to go into medicine, wanted to help the common man.
Leftist fucks everywhere.
Managed to survive but holy shit it's been a trial having to put up with their braindead rhetoric, waiting on my results now, looking at a 2:1 or possible 1:1 I think.

Thinking to go into either medical devices or nanomedicine.
Just going to apply everywhere for a master and see what sticks.

Wew do shills not even educate themselves in our gun laws any more?

There's nothing bad about me. I'm an angel.

I let my 12 year old daughter and her syrian boyfriend be alone on weekends.

When the race happens you'll be out of gas.

You lads have used the term 'banker' as an adjective, a noun, and a verb. I am very confused.

That probably means they're desperate fam.

I'm a 2:1 Sociology Social Policy which slightly trumps History as a shit, and I had a great time doing 16 months on schemes before I lucked into a decent job. The only thing you can do with a History BA is get a PGCE and start teaching it.

Well that sounds right, which is why we're against it. smh

CIVIC IMPERIUM

But it's my favourite subject. I'm shit at English and Maths, I gave up science after GCSE.

Cheers m9.

Didn't think my tweet would get captured.

Based Civic Nationalism tbh lads.

Nigel Farage pretends to want to leave the EU but it just a front for getting his Romanian neighbours to move out; an end to public breastfeeding, and monolingual train carriages.

I trained myself for something else, doing pretty well at it so far. May be about to break into big things, big money and the possibility of infiltrating the financial establishment down the line.

Friend of mine did music, same story. He was one of the most gifted classical musicians I've ever encountered but his undergrad and masters experiences have really left him jaded. The stories he's told me about Marxist infiltration of the arts would make your toes curl. Someone submitted a piece of fruit as their composition for an assignment, and got awarded a first for it.

You want to know how I know you're lying

No.

A very interesting and moral documentary lads

Holla Forums try and fail to meme yet again.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I WALKED THE DOG FOR OVER AN HOUR AND IT STILL WON'T SHUT UP

So you mean you studied biomedical sciences, not medicine

Lad you keep droning on about it, why the fuck do you have a dog if you hate dogs?

You seem like a decent lad so sorry for saying this but you cant just drop out of uni because its not some kind of "right wing safe space"

Is this b8 m8?

It's not mine, lad. I'm just watching it.

Fair does lad, what breed of dog is it, got a west highland terrier myself.

no h'what?

ebin, you fell for the b8.

you post about your dog in every thread, stobbit.

Pretty anxious about the upcoming polls tbh lads

Like I say if you want to take it to a higher level, MA (still fairly pleb) or PhD (which is going to involve a fair amount of poverty) then do it. But just doing the degree for the the degree will be a waste of your energy.
The degree (looking back over my life) should have been part of a career strategy, not the thing that helps you choose a career afterwards.

No, he's just in it to scapegoat bankers, privatise the NHS and sate his blood lust for Labour MPs.

What exactly are lefties trying to say when they argue that "JO COX'S KILLER SAID HE'S CONNECTED TO BRITAINS FIRST AND HE ISN'T LABELED A TERRORIST BUT MENTALLY ILL YET WHEN PEOPLE ARE CONNECTED TO ISLAM THEY ARE LABELED TERRORISTS"????

They're either implying that the muslims AREN'T connected just for screaming about islam and in that case wouldn't the same line of thought be applied to the "Far right murderers"?

Either that or they're implying that the Jo Cox guy IS a terrorists and by that logic so are the muslims anyway……..

I remember going to one of my friends art shows as part of her dissertation project
It was decent with some quality looking art there, nothing too out of the ordinary.
But there was this one girl who just did screaming on each floor until she was out of breath, she got a 2:2 I heard.

Panic picked after realising I didn't want to be a paramedic and pick up after inebriated twats who are trying to kill themselves after watching my uncle try to kill himself and watching the paramedic having to deal with him
Nice guess fam

OKAY SO LEFT WING RHETORIC LED TO THIS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Sex_Gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
Oxford: telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/11447263/Oxford-sex-grooming-ring-Police-dont-have-time-to-keep-girls-safe.html
Keighley: thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/11443422.28_men_arrested_in_Keighley_grooming_gang_probe/
Rochdale: telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11444671/Ten-charged-in-Rochdale-child-grooming-investigation.html
Bristol: bbc.com/news/uk-england-30078503
Telford: shropshirestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/10/horror-of-telford-girls-sex-abuse-ordeal/
Birmingham: birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/child-sexual-exploitation-force-west-9151006#ICID=sharebar_twitter
Wycombe: bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-22626994
Harrow: getwestlondon.co.uk/news/local-news/colindale-brothers-mohammad-imran-shabbir-6240834
Bury: manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/three-men-charged-over-sexual-6523744
Stevenage: thecomet.net/news/child_trafficking_trial_set_for_stevenage_trio_1_3589339
Burton: derbytelegraph.co.uk/men-Burton-convicted-child-exploitation/story-21176480-detail/story.html
Chesham: bucksfreepress.co.uk/NEWS/11170623.Four_men_convicted_of_sexually_abusing_schoolgirl/?ref=rss
Leeds: yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/latest-news/top-stories/twelve-in-court-over-leeds-child-sex-probe-1-6652432
Blackburn: itv.com/news/2012-05-09/nine-men-jailed-for-grooming-girls-as-young-as-13/
Blackpool: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1374443/Police-hid-abuse-60-girls-Asian-takeaway-workers-linked-Charlene-Downes-murder.html
Preston: lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/uk_national_news/10418592.display/
Nelson: pendletoday.co.uk/news/crime/teen-girls-in-grooming-case-abused-in-nelson-and-colne-by-sex-gang-1-4537508
London: dailybalenews.com/2014/02/28/asian-grooming-gang-held-girl-captive-and-repeatedly-raped-her/
Barking: standard.co.uk/news/crime/child-prostitute-ring-groomed-and-then-raped-vulnerable-girls-8644315.html
Derby: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1333537/Nine-men-Derby-jailed-grooming-100-sex.html
Peterborough: bbc.com/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-25659042
Bradford: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2749626/Gang-trafficked-13-year-old-runaway-hotels-flats-Bradford-turns-abuse.html
Bristol: bristolpost.co.uk/Eleventh-Bristol-man-accused-child-sexual/story-20445962-detail/story.html
Coventry: express.co.uk/news/uk/419174/10-men-accused-of-exploiting-girls
Bolton: theboltonnews.co.uk/news/12908055.Report_reveals_how_Bolton_taxi_drivers_were_investigated_for_grooming_and_child_sex_offences/
Middlesbrough: thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/11009663.Three_Middlesbrough_men_jailed_for_grooming_underage_girls_for_sex/?ref=var_0
Aylsebury: bbc.com/news/uk-england-33656802
Halifax: halifaxcourier.co.uk/news/crime/child-sexual-abuse-ring-in-halifax-25-men-charged-police-reaction-1-7096362#ixzz42ztRnuvm
Calderdale: bbc.com/news/uk-england-leeds-36559092

BUT DID YOU KNOW THAT TOMMY SHOT AN MP?!?!?!

I have no idea what I want to even do after uni.

One of the heads of the course would drag me into her office every week and scream at me till she was blue in the face for 45 minutes that she wanted me to quit the course.

When I took this up with one of the handful of people more senior than her in the university they told me I was clearly in error and should seek psychiatric counselling.

Ultimately, the sneering contempt for the views of ordinary is people is what will see more blood on the streets.

oh and UEA…did someone mention UEA?

NIGGA, YO SHIT IS MESSY
have an A-Z list.

Aylsebury: bbc.com/news/uk-england-33656802
Barking: standard.co.uk/news/crime/child-prostitute-ring-groomed-and-then-raped-vulnerable-girls-8644315.html
Birmingham: birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/child-sexual-exploitation-force-west-9151006#ICID=sharebar_twitter
Blackburn: itv.com/news/2012-05-09/nine-men-jailed-for-grooming-girls-as-young-as-13/
Blackpool: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1374443/Police-hid-abuse-60-girls-Asian-takeaway-workers-linked-Charlene-Downes-murder.html
Bolton: theboltonnews.co.uk/news/12908055.Report_reveals_how_Bolton_taxi_drivers_were_investigated_for_grooming_and_child_sex_offences/
Bradford: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2749626/Gang-trafficked-13-year-old-runaway-hotels-flats-Bradford-turns-abuse.html
Bristol: bbc.com/news/uk-england-30078503
bristolpost.co.uk/Eleventh-Bristol-man-accused-child-sexual/story-20445962-detail/story.html
Burton: derbytelegraph.co.uk/men-Burton-convicted-child-exploitation/story-21176480-detail/story.html
Bury: manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/three-men-charged-over-sexual-6523744
Chesham: bucksfreepress.co.uk/NEWS/11170623.Four_men_convicted_of_sexually_abusing_schoolgirl/?ref=rss
Coventry: express.co.uk/news/uk/419174/10-men-accused-of-exploiting-girls
Derby: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1333537/Nine-men-Derby-jailed-grooming-100-sex.html
Halifax: halifaxcourier.co.uk/news/crime/child-sexual-abuse-ring-in-halifax-25-men-charged-police-reaction-1-7096362#ixzz42ztRnuvm
Harrow: getwestlondon.co.uk/news/local-news/colindale-brothers-mohammad-imran-shabbir-6240834
Keighley: thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/11443422.28_men_arrested_in_Keighley_grooming_gang_probe/
Leeds: yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/latest-news/top-stories/twelve-in-court-over-leeds-child-sex-probe-1-6652432
London: dailybalenews.com/2014/02/28/asian-grooming-gang-held-girl-captive-and-repeatedly-raped-her/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3526325/Asian-gang-accused-raping-molesting-two-scared-young-girls-aged-15-13-felt-like-bit-meat-passed-around.html
Middlesbrough: thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/11009663.Three_Middlesbrough_men_jailed_for_grooming_underage_girls_for_sex/?ref=var_0
Nelson: pendletoday.co.uk/news/crime/teen-girls-in-grooming-case-abused-in-nelson-and-colne-by-sex-gang-1-4537508
Oxford: telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/11447263/Oxford-sex-grooming-ring-Police-dont-have-time-to-keep-girls-safe.html
Peterborough: bbc.com/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-25659042
Preston: lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/uk_national_news/10418592.display/
Rochdale: telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11444671/Ten-charged-in-Rochdale-child-grooming-investigation.html
Stevenage: thecomet.net/news/child_trafficking_trial_set_for_stevenage_trio_1_3589339
Telford: shropshirestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/10/horror-of-telford-girls-sex-abuse-ordeal/
Wycombe: bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-22626994

ROTHERHAM 1400

“There are hundreds of thousands and I think there could be up to a million victims of exploitation nationwide, including right now. Girls in the process of being groomed,” she said.

archive.is/VBzFq
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/child-sex-abuse-gangs-could-5114029
breitbart.com/london/2016/02/25/rotherham-police-had-sex-with-abused-girls-and-covered-for-relative-sex-groomers/

They are saying it's a double standard that white killers are referred to a as just mentally ill loners and brown killers are evil terrorists.

I'm going to turn into Codreanu at this rate…
That's not a bad thing

She should have got a .22 …to the head..by the sounds of it

I thought it was a joke

In that case; weak attempt, m8.

it's a mongrel. Don't know what breeds are in it.

no

but in that aren't they admitting (Conscious or not) that the Muslims are in fact terrorists?

Damn. Virginia is cute even as a Muslim. I lover her.

Good advice

Good job, lads. Saved without permission tbh

They've always admitted that the people who do attacks like Paris and 9/11 are terrorists. Just not all Muslims (which is true).

Must be all that HYBRID VIGOUR in it lad

Your posts are unsatisfactory and have been discarded.

save my A-Z list not his messy shitstorm.

Well full house, you need to get a Myers-Briggs test to find out what you are likely to prefer, and then research the kind of jobs that match.

Then find some way to volunteer or work place or even just ask for a half-hour coffee date with said professional to interview them on what the job involves, career structure, good/bad points etc.

If you have an unconditional ask them if you can defer.

Better to defer or delay than get in, realise you can't stand it and then drop out, because the drop outs have lower lifetime earnings than people who never went.

Nige and Steve are going to slaughter them.

You know it, lad. That's how we became *Great* Britain to begin with.

HOLYSHIT LADS VIRGINIA ACTUALLY HAS BEEN WITH A BIG BLACK COCK BEFORE WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW CAN WE EVEN COMPETE?

Only just noticed that Ginnie looks kind of like Kate Bush

What a dumpster slut tbh lads

Never too late to become a civic nationalist lad.

GINNIEFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Come on, lad. That is old. I was expecting a Rare Ginnie.

funny you should post that, doesn't islam ban, well, all forms of fun?

kek

SHE IS A RACEMIXING WHORE

Did the shit posters just migrate from /politics/ again?

WEW LADS

UKIP IS FRINGE, THEY SAID

THEY'LL NEVER AMOUNT TO ANYTHING, THEY SAID

no

How long before Owen Jones stops supporting PR?

2020 WILL BE OUR YEAR LADS, WE WILL WIN

we wuz britains

shieet

brit/pol/ looking at /r/unitedkingdom is like regular Holla Forums looking at brit/pol/

Wanna give some vague idea of what you do?
Wouldn't mind getting some experience in if I could.

That'd be beautiful.

post your #Brexit Desktops lads.

twitter.com/thewildestsea/status/728954342888345601

ayo, r u Kang Alberto?

it would

your a fag

What is the plan if we leave lads? The remain camp seem to keep telling us we don't have a plan.
Do we have one?
Do we need one?

For the love of god no. There is no fucking disability "spectrum." Either you are disabled or you are not disabled.

We will have banter levels unknown to man on that day. We'll still be around, right lads, r-right?

voteleavetakecontrol.org/a_framework_for_taking_back_control_and_establishing_a_new_uk_eu_deal_after_23_june

No
No, that's the Conservative Party's responsibility

We will, lad, we will. Whatever way the Referendum turns out, we will make gains. Of course, a successful Brexit would help slow some of the damage.

How?

We've had several visitors over the course of this week and they're all completely fine. Don't fall for the D&C.

Forget the other kin shit, this takes the biscuit.

I mean Brit/pol/ lad.

I STILL BETTER HAVE MY SAVE SPACE IN 4 YEARS

My BWC is bigger TBQH lads, don't worry fam I will win back Ginnie and make her my waifu for my aryan seed now that I know she is the big cock loving kind of waifu. Don't worry fam I'm on it.

Aye, we'll be around as long as there are lefties to trigger and NEETs to bully. Brit/pol/ dies when Blighty does.

The youth of Britain

Brit/pol/ dies when it is no longer necessary, when we're free to browse the NigeNet and every Briton speaks like we do here.

I love the smell of lefty despair.

Britain Elects [email protected]/* */ 2m

EU referendum poll:
Remain: 49% (+10
Leave: 44% (-2)
(via YouGov, online / 15 - 17 Jun)

LADS IT'S OVER

Christ I hate the emotional whining of these cunts. They act as though their personal struggles are somehow unique and worthy of note.

WHAT HAS DEMOCRACY DONE TO OUR WORLD

Hope none of you lads are Radiohead fans, this is your future if Brexit should fail…
news.sky.com/story/1713869/extremists-attack-radiohead-fans-in-turkey

fake. ignore

MUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYY

MUMMY

Oh thank christ.

Youguv is bullshit but I know in my heart this country and I know it's ducking dead in the water.

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NO SCREENSHOT

NO LINK

FAKE UNLESS PROVED OTHERWISE

Let me know what you think, can't embed cos I already posted it:
youtube.com/watch?v=95CPTo_TASA

Sorce please.

The latest poll from them is 2h ago, and is literally neck and neck.

Both leave and remain at 44%

That was clearly fucking fake you moronic cunts. Jesus Christ.

Attacking radiohead fans makes me like them.

tbh lads I hate traitors

Does no one believe in the wisdom of age?
All these youngfags that think they're hot shit that know everything.
Listen to your fucking parents for fuck sake, what I wouldn't give for someone able to give me wisdom that their age has brought.

W0T A MONUMENTAL CUNT!!!
twitter.com/AndyCavster/status/744116097025212416

What the hell kind of a name is "Catriona"?

Oh. She's one of those western Buddhists.

Lad its just banter, I can't be rused. don't make fun of me you cunt

I'd luke her catriona, if you know what I mean.

Lads, this is going to sound ridiculous but I'm really scared to do a DNA test. I couldn't bear it if it turns out I'm a ~Chosen~ or something.

What are the odds I have 5% Jewish blood? I'm a borderline porridge nigger from right on the border, I have a Celt name, my parents are both Celts from Cumbria and so on. I guess the only thing that has me worried is that I have (sort of) big red lips and an attraction to extreme politics. What if I'm 5% Africoon?

I'm scared

If remainians are so smart, why are they going to lose?

How to BTFO lefties

Tbf, most people think they're hot shit at that age, and with modern culture teaching anti-authoritarianism, it's to be expected. Good parents and hard knocks keep you humble, though.

CIVIC

The court asked you to confirm your name lad.

Reading article.

Poor picture though.

"Welcome tu UKIP's Britain, where white women hug each other and some guy appeats to be clapping in the background."

I was sceptical but as soon as I saw the "Hamnesty International" I realised that this is some top-tier memeage by Sony.

That's a real savaging in plain words

It's better not knowing, lad. I am the same way. I'd never let it go.

Sick burn there.

Economists are scum.

t. Chartered Accountant

There's a very high chance of ashkenazi/non-white tbh lad. You just have to decide whether you want to take the redpill on your lineage or continue living a lie in blissful ignorance.

Er. If those "hate words" are what built up his "hatred", wouldn't something piercing his constructed narrative be what triggers him?

Like a Guardian or Independent headline?

"ordinary people" of pakistan?
Who are they?

I'd imagine there's very little chance. There's a near certainty that he'll have some continental European genes though.

Who rustled Billy bragg's cage?
I can imagine him barking at his assistant 'make me memes like the do on the internet!'

Jet was pretty attractive btw

Nigger there is fuck all chance if you know your grandparents etc.

If there is one Jew slipped into the family a few generations back, the dna% goes down to zero very quickly after three generations. Think of the amount of ancestors giving you dna, 2 parents, 4 gp, 8ggp, 16ggp, after that you may aswell not even be related to your ancestors because they give you fuck all dna.

anons predicted Jo Cuck's death would shoah the leave campaign.

I would do it tbh

Brussels Bruiser?

spoiler that filth, unmoral tbh.

Get in here lads, the forecast is SALT
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4opsot/why_is_farage_considered_a_racist/

Ftfy

Absolutely, mate.

Pretty much this tbh lad, they just give their opinions on things and people trust them because they're "economists"

So, what's the latest news lad?

Gay bashers, apparently.

Bad idea to try using that word. If they try to push the idea of the "radicalized right" it'll only make people ask what the "radicalized left" look like. It won't take them long to figure out the answer, either.

remember, meme magic will get leave over the line

Brendan O’Neill on the coverage of Jo Cox’s murder:

And no one actually hangs them for getting things wrong because "lel, teh econumee".

FEELS GOOD TBQH LADS

Interactive map of 2nd most popular language in area of each London Tube station
…We're gonna need more nukes, Cap'n!!
vis.oobrien.com/tube/#metric=tongues&year=2015&layers=TTTTTF&zoom=12&lon=-0.0869&lat=51.5079

But its a science!
They use equations and everything!

Noice

He wasn't radicalised by anyone, he was pushed to the brink of a breakdown by immigration, by his shame at his mud shark mother, by the bare faced cheek of the dead cunts Syrian bullshit and Calais bullshit, while he a complete autist got his favourite retard club shut down.

He fixated on her, to the point he knew her dates when she would come to his Paki town, and he blew his top in a meltdown.

Golden Retrievers are superior, lad.

this

Actually, now that I think about it I don't have any non-Brits in my family tree at all. I think this 'we're all mixed lol purity was a NAZI invention' thing is being pushed by certain people with certain interests.

Had one as a child, didn't want to have another.

Exploitable

Westy owner master-race here too, these dogs are
the best.

What happened lad?

You can tell us.

You're not a trip, so the worst that'll happen is we'll laugh at you for a thread.

I've thought the very same thing lad, you can bet a good amount of Yorkshiremen sympathise with Tommy.

That's a cute doggie.

Huskeys are best tbh.
Golden retrievers are bred into docility. They're too obedient.

Why is it in Spanish? For a moment there, I thought I was looking at a Trump thread.

This. It takes barely any time to breed out genes.

Pic related. Muhammad Ali's grandson.
From black as fuck to borderline spic in 2 complete generations.

Lad…shut the fuck up.

youtube.com/watch?v=bV710c1dgpU

Also if anyone's planning on making OC, make sure to include the fucked up details of TTIP and the ESM (vid related), cos those are two issues that people right across the spectrum will object to.

Just nature lad, we got it when i was 5 and it died when I was 16, was abit destroyed tbh.

wew lads

Huskey,s are boss, but most people don't deserve them with their needs, and they are loads as fuck trying to talk to you all day long, and they will DESTROY your house.

DEATH TO TRAITORS, FREEDOM FOR BRITAIN!

NOT ALL DOOM AND GLOOM LADS

Daily Reminder: If you haven't filled all of your friends with British Nationalism yet, show them this video

youtube.com/watch?v=q2svT5pGnyc

God it looks so poozed up now, it was then, the teachers hated him but now….well

dulwich.org.uk/

Lad it's fucken srs don't bully

Shit, wrong video

Sheepdog…for biting sheep…easy to train…clever as fuck

Damn, scooped.

At least we went for different numbers of "z"

I'd love to be a sheep farmer. I'm going to quit my job, use my saving to by a yacht off my mate in Ireland, see if it's worthy of going across the Atlantic and sail for a couple of years in South America and put her to the marriage test.

Then tell her I want to farm lel

I had a goldie when I was young, it died at the age of two suddenly from a heart attack. Got another one soon after and, it doesn't matter how great the dog is, we just don't share the bond of my previous dog.

Love you, Harvey.

Goldies are great dogs, docile, family friendly and they're bred to play fetch. Huskies are so high maintenance, lad.

Tweet him saying something like "Hola Owen, thanks for supporting us in Spain" with this picture

Have a believable account, see if he noticed

Could you slaughter a cute fluffy little sheepie lad?

FUCK OFF

This

You should make a compilation of all of remain's threats.

Do it with one Z and tweet it to him saying it's fantastic can he retweet it onto your timeline for your spanish friends you're a big fan and as a favour….

You don't have to, the abattoir does that, lad.

I would, but my twitter account has a trump hat.

lads, where did this line up of men in uniform or national dress meme come from?

I normally dislike smaller dogs, but I can make exceptions for things like bulldogs and pic related.

Change the picture?

I don't care what you are.
I just care that I get a vote.

CHECK EM QUINTS

==GAS THE TAIGS==>>

used the same phrase for the scottish independence shite
except you know, that was the tearing apart of the United Kingdom
this isnt a state seceding from the Unites States of Europe yet
so the united we stand divided we fall bullshit aint gonna work

Trips quints confirm hes not a taig, what ever the fuck that means.

Australian cattle dog are good as well

Check'd

Alright, lads, I'm off to the pub for a round or two. Will do some light shilling for Leave and test the waters for how they're reacting to St. Jew Cocks' apotheosis as regards the Referendum.

Spotted the yank

Change picture lad

We have to get poz boi to tweet it

THEY KNOW! ITS ANUDDA POTATO FAMINE!

Yeah, worked in a butchers as teenager, loved it. Literally still think about it, a job that fulfilled me.

I butcher my own deer kills when I was up in Scotland for a couple of years.

Brit/pol/ claims quints in the name of removing taigs.

My ex gf had Shih Tzu's…funny as fuck and big brass balls…used to terrify the local pakis

Live for ages as well..would have tbh as they don't need much exercise and don't eat much

;^)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Yet we still have votes.

Excellent removal.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE stupid woman

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-27459923red

Listen to this fucking James O'brien cuck

I hate him, KIKE BBC always has him hosting Jewsnight

She has a nice voice

youtu.be/rI36pRgwNls?t=1m22s

Give it time, meme magic doesn't happen in a day.

Where's it from, lad?

she sounds like a sexy MILF

I was just about to post this equally depressing news from the US of A.

Neither Male Nor Female: Oregon Resident Legally Recognized As Third Gender

archive.is/8YYrF

m8….

Oh well… I guess you won't want my leave vote.
Better vote Remain.

With trips like these, who needs enemies?

Lad you'd just vote remain to spite us Brits because sinn fein will never let you leave the EU.

LADS…ABOUT THREE YEARS AGO…

UK Prime Minister David Cameron Slams EU Regulation for Strangling Economic Growth
ibtimes.co.uk/eu-referendum-david-cameron-ukip-red-tape-513901
archive.is/rch5K

SO CLOSE

that means now REMAIN will win

Mr. Slippery is very well known for talking the talk and failing to walk the walk

how so lad, he didn't claim it for brexit, its okay.

Just kick 'em in the cock and grab and twist their tits…that'll sort their gender issues out quick time

He used to be an outrageous bigot, lad.
He's changed and is a good guy now

i don't like the way journalists overuse 'slams'

annoys me

you invoked the holy Farage (pbuh)

Lads. Honestly, I think when we win, and my tripfag name comes true, and meme magic is real.

I'm just going to take time off work, book a trip to the Mediterranean with my girlfriend. Just chill out on the beach, and I'm going to pull open reddit and tumblr, and MSM articles. Then I'm going to have a wank. I'm going to have a series of wanks lads. Just days, and days of fucking my girlfriend, laughing at the poor Greeks or Italians getting culturally enriched, wanking on their soil. So their plants get a fleeting taste of the greatness that is a British man.

Then I'm going to laugh, laugh at the grass, laugh at the hills, laugh at the mountains, laugh at the sea - as all the salt flows into the lefties since we finally

WIN

I'm not going to vote remain to spite the Brits who I like over a bunch of Irish hating morons on Brit/pol/… the worst Holla Forums.

But you're quite right about Sinn Féin.

Winning was becoming a certainty until the false flag

Watch remain milk this for all there is

Wait until we actually leave before laughing at anyone, remember the result isn't binding…

Do they really have enough time to wank it though? I mean isn't the vote on thursday?

Just continue to blow them the fuck out on social media and watch them get rekt even harder.

See

They're already suffering a huge backlash for their shite.

Why are Australians able to get into British Banter and historical stuff so well lads???

I get that plenty of them have British ancestry and family but so do yanks and they don't get into it as good

they practically open the floodgates at mine
a cross between brian blessed and daniel radcliffe

Fair point, mind you their polls have somehow dropped. I think the lefty programming to be submissive in the face of a strong opponent is kicking in with unintended effect. We thought this would be a score against us, but actually we are thinking too logically. Maybe this Thomas chap, in his crazy little way, saw something we didn't all along

In their last Census most of them, around 54% - identified as English or Australian-English, that's not even including the welsh, irish and scots. There are a shitload of first generation Brits over there lad. Even their female prime minister a couple of ministers ago was Welsh.

At least our disenfranchised loners actually manage to kill our traitorous mps helmut.

Crazy people think with no logic lad, he might have tapped into that lefty thinking and saved us tbh.

Reker? fucking destroyed her m8

Because Australians still considered themselves British until very recently, and something like 50% of their immigrants are from the UK.

Fun fact: My Great-Uncle (or something to that effect) paid a pittance to board a boat to Australia in the 20th century.

Yeah not really a taig…he went to a British public school and not just any
He went to the Catholic version of Eton…Ampleforth …in Yarksha

Same school as…
Brigadier Simon Fraser, 15th Lord Lovat (1911–1995), Pioneering officer of the British Army's commandos.
Colonel Sir David Stirling (1915–1990), founder of the SAS

It's a TOP TOP school…he just another of the elite masquerading as an ornery blerk

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ampleforth_College
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:People_educated_at_Ampleforth_College

Beginning to understand why we get called the Eternal Anglo tbh..our elites shift shape like the Jews

skip forward

*shudder*

You got fucked lad, American pint probably, or Australian (depending on state)

australia only got yankified and pozzed in the late 70's/early 80's
before that it was queen and country and keeping your kids away from dangerous communist influences

remember the feeling of optimism

prolly a Chinese pint

Mate stealing fancy pint glasses is factored into the price of a good ale.

its true
you go over seas and they dont have pints, they have half-pints at best and they cost about the same price for piss weak lager/beer at that too

Burger here. I think it might have been a previous thread where I pointed to a Leave ad with some suicidal looking white people and brown people who looked like migrants and how terrible the whole thing was.

I don't know how many people read than analysis, but I just wanted to say, if THIS AD is representative of Leave's efforts, have a buttered-brandy and take a breath. You've won this shit. That ad I looked at (and others ITT have ZERO persuasive ability, but this butterfly is a god damn propaganda masterpiece, right down to the fact that its escaping from a BOX rather than a cocoon, to maximize the image of the EU representing confinement.

American here, same thing happened to me. No idea what "american pint" you guys are talking about, I was just as disappointed.

Don't forget that we were the most anti-commie fuckers around. For a while at least.

Yeah lots of butterfly shit and the freedom played out tbh, they went for fear, remain went for fear, they countered with cheerful positivity and shit. Was quite brilliant I have to say. Are Nige deserves a peerage when we win. Apparently Boris has given him the nod to a seat in the house of Lords

I remember some kids did this out of protest because they weren't allowed to wear shorts in Summer and it was one of our hottest summers. Those lads took mad bants so that they could wear the traditional British school outfit of shorts, and these cunts want to shame their sacrifice with this!

Yeah they unfortunately had to lean on the yanks for help during the Cold War due to fear of Communism spreading down South East Asia

Didn't help that once we saw America taking advantage of Aussies and Kiwis we basically encouraged it

Remain will be hell for years to come, if it happens (which it won't). But 2020 will be a sure win and UKIP will be able to be even more radical and "extreme" at that point. It's also an inevitability. As it gets more normie support you must get more "extreme" in order to keep it on the right path, they will try to drag it to the left as much as they can.

Cameron's on borrowed time.

Don't listen to this Brendan O'Neill.
This taig can't be trusted. He's playing both sides.

well apparently for historians the fall of singapore was when Australia jumped from British influence to american influence
quote said something like 'the previously indestructible unshakable empire had taken a serious and catastrophic blow to its pride' or some shit like that
singapores a nasty reminder for aussies im sure, havent got anything to be proud of there
any other fellow countrymen use or heard the phrase gordon bennett?
theres a reason his name is tantamount to an insult/curse

I love her accent.

Posting the Official Brit/pol/ Leave Propaganda.

No need for the other racist shite you bigots have been posting tbh.

The first post-Cox poll is out at 10pm lads, scared

The comments are hilarious
Russians are TRIGGERED

Don't worry lad.
Also do we know who is serving the poll? Because some lefty fucker could capitalise on this shit

We'll be fine. Most people care more about football.

Think its YouGov and Survation, lad.

OI RUSSIA! IT'S JUST BANTZ…
rt.com/sport/347304-england-fans-russian-flag/

Should be a YouGov poll according to /r/ukpolitics, im keeping my eye on twitter.com/britainelects.

twitter.com/britainelects/status/744228395240808448

Fuck, Yougov, they bum the remain camp. Expect a slightly shit result.

Also lads, it's a bit quiet atm, so I'm going to blogpost. Feel free to ignore. But quit my £40k job today. To be a contractor, working 3-4 days a week now at £30 an hour, so I'll be on about the same money for less days per week. I wanted an extra day or 2 off a week to start my own business. Wish me luck! I'm having a fucking good year so far, only got that job a little while ago too, but it gave me the confidence to start contracting as I had no shortage of people interested. Still working for them 1 day a week too on a contract basis. I'm also launching a web service next week in an SEO niche. So, exciting times and shit. If we leave for brexit I can pretty much get hit by a car this year and be pretty fulfilled with my life

No, the mood of British politics did not lead to the death of a valued MP
independent.co.uk/voices/jo-cox-mp-death-not-caused-by-mood-of-british-politics-a7087936.html

THEY SAID SINGAPORE WOULD NEVER FALL BUT THE GUNS WERE POINTING THE WRONG WAY

Sweet, didn't know these chaps existed, will keep it up in a separate window

As much as I enjoy a good bit of banter we do need to keep Russia warm to us for when we leave the EU

The Cold War was also bantz.

How does Brit/pol/ have their tea?

I usually go milk and one sugar, when I'm doing work I go with just milk because the sugar-boost makes me jittery and then tired.

Also, brew it in a teapot, peasants.

twitter.com/britainelects/status/744236087770492928

Is this good?

What was your £40k job? I'm guessing something with computers judging by the web service.

On ice. For some reason hot drinks make my stomach feel funny.

Of course it is, lad

Russia understands the banter, get Cameron out of power and we can re-build relations with Russia. All we need is one politician (even a leftist "feel the love" type) who says "why do we actually hate Russia?" and the general public will realise the benefits of good relations with the Ruskies.

jesus they cant tone it down a bit could they

Britain Elects @britainelects 24s24 seconds ago
EU referendum poll:
Remain: 45% (+3)
Leave: 42% (-3)
(via Survation, phone / 17 - 18 Jun)

twitter.com/britainelects/status/744263099595755520

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKK

:(

Good to hear lad, Been having a good year myself in regards to money.

Yeah lad, was a developer straight out of uni, then a lead dev/project manager, last job was managing a little team of 5 guys and liaising with the CEO of the firm. Was good times to be honest but I'm getting on in age, ready to try and do my own thing now before I settle down and get afraid of it

Also, there should be two more polls tonight, another YouGov and Survation. So we'll see.

ah fuck it, that's not even a bad survey given it's the government mouthpiece

T-t-t-thirteen percent undecided, l-l-l-lads…

;~;

1) its one poll
2) it doesnt say what the change is from
3) it can still vary depending on the methodology they use

wait a few days for some others and see

RUSEMEN OUT

doesn't say how many people polled

Just work that body work that body make sure you don't wreck nobody

don't worry lads, Farage on Peston should be able to boost that back up.

He is a smart politician and will be able to subvert the Yids using the death to change the narrative.

KEEP THE FAITH

Meh, we still vot a few days

Brewed in a pot or french pressed, very little milk, no sugar.

Russia's perfectly fine and the average person pretty based. Them kicking a few arses was what was needed to make our average joe realise they need to toughen up and be vigilant. Plus we did give some back.

The original hard nuts are in prison or getting too old now. Time for a young new WHITE breed to step up.

TOMMY IF YOU WANTED TO MAKE BRITAIN FREE, YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE IT AFTER THE 23RD

With a dash of honey and a bit of milk.
Healthier than sugar imo.

"16th June 2016 On behalf of IG Group, Survation conducted a telephone poll of 1,104 UK adults on their views about the EU Referendum. Polling was conducted on 15th June 2016. Data tables can be found here."

Doesn't have anything on the 17th-18th poll survation.com/archive/2016-2/

IT

WAS

ALL

GOING

SO

WELL

who is that guy in the pics?

It's not over yet lad. We've got Nige on TV tonight, and he'll pull it back, and it's only one poll. Other poll from today suggests that the momentum in the Leave campaign hasn't dampened.

link me up nigga

Lad, you sound like one of those faeries from Ameriga

Some lad who got arrested in France, for fighting muslims during the football, he was nicknamed the pig or marseilles
background here:
thesun.co.uk/archives/news/1210500/english-football-hooligan-known-as-the-pig-of-marseilles-says-he-will-return-to-france-during-euro-2016-to-attack-muslims/

Tonight?

Back from the pub, lads. Asked what their thoughts were and almost all of them were set on Leave and felt the whole Cox narrative was trash. No one particularly cares for Tommy Mair, tbh, and that does my heart some good.

I see the other poll's out. I wouldn't get too disheartened, boys. The Survation poll is for
Mail on Sunday, which has been shilling Remain for the longest time.

That hasn't stopped the Lügenpresse from trying to jump on the meaningless change in an attempt to demoralise, though:
UK's 'In' camp takes 3-point lead after lawmaker killed: poll
archive.is/jClRM

And this article came out about 5 minutes after the poll results; almost like they were ready for it.

This is the first poll fully done after the 16th though lad

When I was a kid and I was will mum would give me some warm whiskey with a bit of honey and water in it, told me it would help.

Pretty sure she was just trying to put me to sleep to stop my bitching. Either way it was a little treat when I was a kid and ill. Had no idea it was alcohol either tbh.

Fucking hell.

That's 1 point for every gunshot haha

No political programmes that I know of planned for tonight, lad. Are you thinking of Peston on Sunday tomorrow morning?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum

I didn't say it was healthy.
I said it was healthier than sugar.

Its so painfully obvious

I have a better question - how the fuck do you drink tea without it staining your teeth? I only drink a cup a day and it makes my teeth black until I have them whitened again.

Do I just have bad genes??

thanks

wew lads

Shit, meant tomorrow lad.

Was the BMG poll not from today?

4 her

Do you brush them lad?

I don't care about that shite, but I brush twice a day for 10 mins or so at a time.

Nah that's pretty standard lad. I switched to coffee for a while, it's only marginally better - but to be honest it doesn't help because it's more addictive and before you know it you're on like 7 cups a day. I recently switched back to tea, now on 2 cups of tea a day. Going dentist next week actually for a nice whiten

Twice a day but not immediately after drinking

Cheeky bugger. Haven't seen you around the past few threads, mate; hope you've been well.

Oh, and the author of that article apparently is:
(((SCHOMBERG)))

BMG was today, but they've never done a phone poll before, so I wouldn't trust their figures too much.

Polls fluctuate. We still have the majority in our favour and will continue too. And just you wait until Nige gets back into business on sunday.

The phone poll put Remain ahead of Leave, but their online poll put Leave ten points ahead of Remain.

Cheers lad, I've been around just don't like to tripfag too much - don't want people getting sick of me haha

Shill this on reddit and elsewhere because if REMAIN wins and we leave it till after the election we just look like poor losers. If LEAVE wins we look like we overcame overwhelming opposition.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X85PgCqavImGZPGdbrEfQc6uzNP98KXwZcf-8JsKZto/edit#gid=548761846

When did we do that?

Pretty sure the meme was that he already had HIV and was trying to give it to everyone else.

It came out today but was conducted between (10 - 15 Jun)

twitter.com/britainelects/status/743958302451720193

I drink 4 plus cups a day, you should have a sonic toothbrush and a waterpik lad, and that's just standard if you don;t want those fucking Jew dentists to tell you you need teeth removed and your Jaw to disintegrate and look like an old mummy.

Sonic tootbrush cleans the stains off easily, waterpik stops receding gums and stops gum disease. No need for fluoridated toothpaste either.

Which website?

I imagine he knows that fine well, he just gets more sympathy points if he spins it like that.

Ah okay, I thought it was for today exclusively. I'm still waiting for the remaining polls to come out. Can't give up hope just yet, not after how good I've been feeling this past week.

I think the proper, Ginnie pronunciation would be:

I um love her um accent umm. I'd also um say that um she has um a um nice um voice. um.

Yeah, that's what I expected. Most people don't really care for phone polls in my experience. They mostly just agree to get the young fella off the phone, then click 'Leave' on the computer.

Aye, smart move.

not the user you were talking to but that waterpik sounds a bit of alright might have a looksie, cheers user

It's a YouGov poll lad.

Lager Lager Lager!

Defiant Cameron says he WILL remain as PM after referendum - even if we vote for Brexit
…NO! You pig slamming nonce…YOU serve US…we tell YOU what YOU will be doing NOT vice versa…go jump in a lake of fire you arrogant cunt…I hope you get to meet Tommy 'The TraitorTermirnator' Mair
express.co.uk/news/uk/681105/Defiant-Cameron-WILL-remain-PM-after-referendum-even-if-vote-Brexit

Tbf don't the memes involve his neghole?

22 mins lads

This is it

ANTARCTICA

AND EUROPE

Thanks Doc

How is Donald Trump solving his donor problem?

Feeling worried for the yanks tbh.

IMO the most iconic one has always been the doom paul style "why didn't you poz it"

What, lad?

Well, I suppose. I've memed both in my time to be fair.

The YouGov poll. @BritainElects tends to release the poll results by 10 pm.

the yougov poll comes out lad

Every phone poll I've seen has always put Remain above Leave, never seems to reflect the general public consciousness as well as the online polling.

Republican party is still accepting donations, which will no doubt lead to special favours from senators and congressmen.

But Trump himself is still clean.

Cheers

who is going to post the results?
If dubs, I will.

Telegraph for Leave

telegraph.co.uk/opinion/2016/06/18/we-must-vote-leave-to-create-a-britain-fit-for-the-future/

WELL

??? Phone polls are normally better.

They were less far off last GE (though everything was off) and I remember they almost perfectly predicted the AV referendum, which the online ones didn't.

You will never wake up with bad breath again

=YESSSSS

Fuck the Independent

JUST

Good job, lad. You know what to do.

The Daily Telegraph or just Telegraph on Sunday? They may be sister papers, but they're still separate.

I've never had this, I always get complimented about how good my teeth are.

Who else here /can'twait/?

CHECK 'EM

I will post the results of the poll as soon as it is released, I have @BritainElects in the other tab, no-one else can do it.

I will

that has the most dishonest reporting out there.
Glad they are going bankrupt.

Won't convince too many people because most of their readers are Brexit anyway, but it's nice to have a major newspaper do this.

sunday

Sunday Times is backing Brexit

Not really. Today is Saturday and the referendum's on Thursday. A lot can happen in that time in politics.

COME CHEER UP MY LADS, TIS TO GLORY WE STEER
TO ADD SOMETHING MORE TO THIS WONDERFUL YEAR
TO HONOUR WE CALL YOU, AS FREEMEN NOT SLAVES
FOR WHO ARE SO FREE AS THE SONS OF THE WAVES?

HEART OF OAK ARE OUR SHIPS, JOLLY TARS ARE OUR MEN
WE ALWAYS ARE READY; STEADY BOYS STEADY
WE'LL FIGHT AND WE'LL CONQUER AGAIN AND AGAIN

But its because of policies lad!
No one is milking this death

That's an interesting contrast: Mail on Sunday is for Remain.

wouldn't happen to have a list of the papers backing brexit would you? or are they in the thread so i can hunt for them

Morality Man must be in a bit of a pickle

I like the lyrics in the second stanza:

We ne'er see our foes but we wish them to stay,
They never see us but they wish us away;
If they run, why we follow, and run them ashore,
For if they won't fight us, what can we do more?

Just like the lefties who always bravely run away.

I mean in terms of being outspent by Clinton in the general, where I fear money and not his ability to hold the media's attention may be a much greater component than it was in the primary.

imagine if geldof had gone on QT and made a right dick of himself

Heart of Oak should be /britpol/'s anthem, tbh.

Genuinely depressed this referendum is going to be run by cheap BBC/Remain tactics of smearing Brexiters and murderers.

It was all going so well

it continues too go well lad.

Say you were a REMAIN supporter - what circumstances about the murder would you change to make it more favourable to your cause?

It's backfiring on them like fuck mate.

Murdering porridge wog…
Campbell: Public Should Oppose Hatred Of MP's
lbc.co.uk/campbell-public-should-oppose-hatred-of-mps-132443

NO YOU FUCKING MURDERER YOUR M8S - THE THIEVING CUNTS - HAVE A RESPONSIBILITY TO US, THE PUBLIC. I WISH TOMMY MAIR HAD STUCK A FUCKING CLAYMORE UP YOUR ARSE YOU HAGGIS GOBBLING TURD BURGLAR

Not really lad.

dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3065731/We-crossroads-proud-history-stay-course-not-veer-Left-disarray.html

The Mail on Sunday urged its readers to prevent the country "veering left" with a Labour-SNP pact by voting Conservative. Going on to urge UKIP voters to "please come home to the Conservatives" as their "protest has been registered"

Yet Peter has spent over 10 years campaigning for the destruction of the Conservative party.

I'm going to the next NA rally with an axe handle and kneecap every prick I see

YOUGOV 44-42 TO LEAVE

reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-yougov-idUSKCN0Z40SM

YOUGOV 44-42 TO LEAVE

No it doesn't

We were steaming ahead with 5 point leads now Remain has won three consecutive polls, whos fieldwork all happened after the Tommy happening.

Normies have been indoctrinated to be scared of the "evil far right" and this murder is just gonna give lefties ammunition to play on that fear and connect Tommy with brexit

NCP EU Referendum [email protected]/* */ 11m11 minutes ago

Survation/Mail on Sunday (#Euref):
REMAIN 45 (+3)
LEAVE 42 (-3)
17th-18th June

twitter.com/NCPoliticsEU/status/744268692297515012

Oh christ lad, don't bring up NA. Every time it happens the thread goes to shit with D&C

I think half of it is just publicity.

Who knows who the fuck the other candidates are?

MUMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

God damn it, they're destroying all the hot ones with grandma glasses and stupid ideals

Nothing we do is logical lad.

You should read Dilbert Mans blog more.

Nothing, it's literally perfect right now. All that needs to happen is he makes some Brexit statements, but that might be pushing it even for normalfags to believe.

Wait, how come the police released what he said his name was? Isn't that a bit iffy?

Cute chicks are shielded.from reality so its funny when they try to analyse it

For info, this is the Survation poll for the Remain-backing Mail on Sunday. See: and

On every single poll after the killing Leave has gained points whilst Remain has stayed more or less the same. Most people think that politicising her death is horrible and the fence sitters are turning to Leave for whatever reason. It's probably got nothing to do with the murder anyway.

it's emotional engineering 101 lad.

Not to mention it will try to force a change of tone ie: more conciliatory, putting the immigration argument on the back foot in favour of the economy (in's strong suit).

It literally couldn't be better for them. Unless Farage is able to match them and deconstruct his somewhat firebrand tactics to a more measured cool-headed debate on the quality of life of Britons, public services etc.

==don't pay attention to single polls=

they use different methodology
it hasn't been long enough for the murder to affect things yet
people won't let it affect their vote anyway

They've won one. We've won one. Any loss of momentum that has occurred will be gained back when Leave starts campaigning again.

JESUS

HAVE SOME FAITH

IT'S SO CLOSE

thanks for sharing my OC nige

both of them killed themselves im sure
I literally cannot even grasp the inner workings of these people anymore, i have no idea what goes on in their minds besides knowing exactly how they'll react to stimuli

NO lad, you did good.

I meant to put Np…

Jo Cox: She was perfect…
Fundraising page in memory of MP reaches £500,000 mark in two days
…more money for Hope Not Hate fascists…who's going to fund us I ask myself?
standard.co.uk/news/crime/jo-cox-fundraising-page-in-memory-of-mp-reaches-500000-mark-in-two-days-a3275286.html

Theres been plenty of Guardian polls that have gave leave a lead

No we haven't gained anything. Remain has won the past four polls, while we were winning everyone for the past week before Tommy

That's what I'm thinking. I can think of ways to make him more despicable (eg, found CP at his home) but that might be pushing their luck. The only think I can think of is to make him ess mentally ill and make the murder look more cold and calculated but on the other hand no sane person would have done it before the referendum,

So from what I can see it's the perfect combination to achieve their aim.

If remain wins,I'm going go laugh at every single person who was under.25 at the time when theycomplain that can't afford rent,can't getgood pay, can't afford to raise children, can't use a doctor

In 10 years time,once they have seen thereal worldand understand that society isn't fair and does not have a place for you,it will sink in for them

Print outs on Nige's speeches is next.

The luvvies are rich, it's no surprise that St. Jo has received so much in donations.

That's our strength lad, we're volunteers. They don't have the passion or stability that we do.

WHY DO WE GET SO CLOSE THEN THE ESTABLISHMENT KILLS IT FOR US

Its 10pm wbereis this poll then

JUST

There's a generation of shoreditch cunts about to turn Natsoc in 5-10.

Lads just remember.

We cut off the food supply, where will they run?

UNDERRATED POST

THIS IS THE GOOD MORNING BRITAIN POLL THAT WAS GOING TO BE RELEASED AT 10

EU referendum poll:
Remain: 42% (+3)
Leave: 44% (-2)
(via YouGov, online / 15 - 16 Jun)
Chgs. from 12 - 13 Jun

I guess it's not that bad lads?

See

EU referendum poll:
Remain: 42% (+3)
Leave: 44% (-2) (via YouGov, online / 15 - 16 Jun)
Chgs. from 12 - 13 Jun

archive.is/kzItb

That's 15/16 June though, pointless poll

Favourite Loyalist tunes?

Could be worsse.

Those numbers are post-shooting, right?

It's about momentum

Wouldn't be surprised if the police falsify some information surrounding Tommy

The police in muticultural areas are up to all kinds of dodgy shit. Not to mention the person in charge is a woman

I'm not liking these results lads ;_;

DOESN'T MATTER

LEAVE IS WINNING

Thanks for delivering, lad. And nice trips.

15-16 is pre-shooting

I know lad, but it's possible to still win.

CHECK 'EM

fuck you niggers

Leave is still ahead, lad.

MI5's false flag wasn't enough.

Just need another spontaneous exothermic ackbar at Euro 2016 to seal the deal now…

Useless considering its fieldwork ended before MP murder

NEXT POLL AT MIDNIGHT

NEXT POLL AT MIDNIGHT

NEXT POLL AT MIDNIGHT

Before Jo, or BJ as it should be known.

I'm not convinced it has the effect of changing people's minds so that they switch camps 5 days before the vote.

Does this make our parliament in the EU more sovereign? Intra-EU migration more controllable? An EU state more able to make its own trade deals? You get the point.

It makes those against us more radically anti-Brexit, but even for the voter with the lowest intelligence this doesn't translate into an argument to vote in.

Shit, I have church in the morning

Pretty much sums up about half of the modern British electorate.

EU referendum poll:
Remain: 50% (+7)
Leave: 41% (-6)
(via Opinium, phone/ 16- 18 Jun)

ITS ALL OVER, TIME TO ACCEPT THE UKS STATUS AS EUROPES 28TH STATE

Thanks, lad.

I'll be over later with my 18 pack of Miller Lites. I'll try not to piss the couch if I have to crash at your place tonight…No guarantees though.

Forget it, I'm not helping anymore…

Fake

Source or join the filter list.

Yougov overestimates Leave and we've dropped back, and lost every recent poll

This is bad

Pessimists drive me crazy tbh. They're deluded with their inability to ever be happy

I'm going to filter you if you keep this shit up.

EU referendum poll:

Remain: 60% (+15)
Leave: 30% (-20)
(via Britain Stronger in Europe, phone/ 16- 18 Jun)

She was cute tbh

Why are Scots so ugly?

Filtered.

LADS

Just realised half of this poll was done on the day before Cox, RIP.

Pretty much. I used to fear a Referendum loss, but now that I look at it, we make gains either way:
Win - We leave the EU, lefties get triggered, UKIP makes advances against the cucks

Lose - We stay in a shithole as it gets worse,
UKIP supporters get even more vocal due to shady ways it was won, leftist smuggery forces the class divide even further.

I want to win, of course, but even then, we're not defeated.

Filtered for rampant defeatism in spite of the rest of us telling you over and over as to why we have to keep fighting.

therebel.media/lauren_southern_welcome_to_the_calais_jungle

They did just murder Englands Rose mate, it will shocking if we do it.

EU reenduefn poo:
Remain: 100$
Leaf: -192%% (-102939201)

source or into the trash you go.

No we haven't, retard.

everyone is a clone of frankie boyle

She was lucky to escape with her womb intact

that is old m8
OLD

The police didn't release it, he said it at a court appearance which is open to the public and journalists.

I may be ginger lad but i don't look ugly.

You see that 11h mark? That's because it came out today.

oi u w0t m8? oi its de fockin wot m8 innit? u w0t bruv innit?

how you's gon fix you's fockin bri'ish cun'ry m8?

The midnight YouGov poll was 100% done after Cox lads, so that will be the main one.

Britbongs, I have a friend traveling to the UK now and he is willing to purchase and ship me (Burgerland) something. What is something quintessentially British that is small and non-perishable)

tfw you can't mail a full English breakfast

yeah but there is more recent ones.

I'm still going to keep fighting for Leave and keep my hopes high, but I won't deny, my optimism from the last week has vanished

A Quran.

double decker bar

the vikings took all the good looking women and only the munters were left to reproduce

Why do we always get so close then loose?

A 10 year girl raped by a Paki

Guys I've got a problem… I recently got a girlfriend and she's a classic tumblrina, we were discussing politics for the first time today and basically won't let me vote leave

This'll be rich.

Such as?

Hip flask

What does her son think?

All two of them? Stop demoralising lad.

kek

I want something that will last forever. Not something I eat once and am done with.

Got something to hide, Torboy? Your real IP address straight from Brussels, hmm?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME

Nothing, we have no culture or unique identity anymore

Just a mongrel of everything that isn't British

once you eat a double decker it'll stay with you forever mate

It's not over you pathetic cretin.

Exact same boat. I was leaning toward Leave, but she won me over to Remain.

What is her other boyfriend voting?

Stop chatting shit and make some fookin' memes

New bread needed as well

Just make her love you and then do politics, not before.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Its supposed to be the other way round

Don't be such a fucking cuck. If she doesn't let you vote how you want, why the fuck do you want to be with her?

in the bin it goes

how?

Fuck off defeatist scum.

It's a good feel

There has to be something. I have racked my brain for something and cant think of anything.

It will go to my ass m8

just tell her something like "honey I love you, but I love Britain more"

tbf lad, she was in favour of letting the refgees in, so it's more that people are willing to let relatives and friends get raped because some labour MP died.

Doesn't get much more British than a packet of Woodbines.

I don't think you can mail cigarettes. It is against the law in the US cause they want to tax you for it.

you gov hates leave lad

lel
Outrage as a church leader uses his Sunday sermon to urge parishioners to Vote Leave claiming a Brexit was 'God's view'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3648381/Outrage-church-leader-uses-Sunday-sermon-urge-parishioners-Vote-Leave-claiming-Brexit-God-s-view.html

THREAD GOING TO SHIT AGAIN. STOP SHIT POSTING YOU FUCKING SCUM

and I dont smoke

1968 Mini

smoked by a crab

I second this.

It's really bad relationship advice, but many, many lulz will be had.

Besides, a tumblarina and a Holla Forumsack'd never work anyway.

absolutely moral

THE NOSE KNOWS

cheekyvideos.net/evalion/How To Identify A Jew.html

New thread when?

Heinz pickled onions and a can of vimto
yorkshire pudding mix

Hmm tough choice, bet she's not half as hot as the girls here either.
shit bait btw

God damn you colossal fucking cuck. It's not like she has direct control of your hand in the polling booth. Just vote leave and tell her you voted remain. Or dump her, the better option.

yes lad, either we win or we get the and effect, until they flood us wih pakis and ot vote us

WE HAVE THE MORAL HIGH GROUND!

She highlighted the overwhelming economic arguments in favor of Remain.

For example, Banks will flee the UK and the City of London collapse if Britain votes for exit, and we'll lose access to the common market. "Sovereignty" isn't worth it for me.

Next thread let the weak bait flow downriver ffs, my girlfriend won't let me vote got genuine responses.

Mate just fuck off

A burka from London at this rate :(

Why contain it?