How would you respond if your daughter told you this?

Jacob Long
Jacob Long

How would you respond if your daughter told you this?

Alexander Jenkins
Alexander Jenkins

like to have crushes
bitch… do u even know what r u saying?
no, jungle fever is good, stop being racist
and equating blacks to primitive jungle societies isnt racist

Josiah Bell
Josiah Bell

bitch… do u even know what r u saying
isnt
Yeah, i can totally see a dad with a pipe in his hand and big ass glasses saying to his daughter BITCH, DO U EVEN KNOW
U DON'T EVEN KNO
LIL BITCH
GET GUD LIL SCRUB
GONNA BANG UR MOM LATER
FKN BITCH

Jacob Gomez
Jacob Gomez

Considering I'm black, she wouldn't because she grew up with a man in the house as opposed to you fucking millenial faggots pumping yourselves full of hormones and pretending to be women.

PROTIP: Women like black guys because they want real men, not little bitches. Fucking get your shit together white people.

James Foster
James Foster

Considering I'm black
she grew up with a man in the house
What the fuck is this oxymoron.
You ran away when she was still in the womb.

Owen Roberts
Owen Roberts

i'm shizzle datz Why the fuck biatch likes black people such as yo' n' mah dirty ass.

Logan Gutierrez
Logan Gutierrez

Black men
Staying for their kids
Loving their children and women

John Ward
John Ward

Welp, I need to have another child. You're going to grow up to be a single mother that doesn't amount to anything, if I'm lucky enough for you to even move out.

Thomas Adams
Thomas Adams

real men
gotta run away from child support

Brayden Adams
Brayden Adams

Just wait until your daughter asks you to cum inside her… now THAT'S a game-changer!

Charles Clark
Charles Clark

the only way I would have children is if some 3DPD raped me, and even if that happen I wouldn't be around to be a father for the womb shit

Anthony Perry
Anthony Perry

There's gotta be a KKK program for that, right? Like a racist "pray the gay away" sort of thing but for nigger lovers? Then again, if you want to learn to hate black people, just spend time with them. The problem should sort itself out if she's not completely fucking retarded.

Leo Moore
Leo Moore

Racist cunt blacks people don't come from the jungle

Jeremiah Morris
Jeremiah Morris

Dad ur so racist
Too stupid to figure jungle fever was meant to refer to them as monkeys
Women everyone.

Hunter Powell
Hunter Powell

Wez be man and sheit. Wez no monkeyz

Hudson Reyes
Hudson Reyes

Women would prefer some sissy faggot mladying them to death

Nicholas Young
Nicholas Young

u r either a nigger,or weird

Sebastian Lopez
Sebastian Lopez

I can't be both

Eli Myers
Eli Myers

Enjoying your welfare? Gonna suck when the government runs out of other people's money, isn't it?

Grayson Parker
Grayson Parker

Wrong, women are ultimately self-serving and their ultimate goal is to find a creature willing to provide for them and their children. That is why when a woman is stupid enough to get impregnated by a nog she finds some rich beta.
That and niggers have an insanely high rate of murdering women.

Dylan Jackson
Dylan Jackson

Slap the shit out of her for being retarded.

Austin Rogers
Austin Rogers

Everyone is ultimately self-serving, white people just keep cucking themselves for god knows what reason.

Robert Rogers
Robert Rogers

Women like Black men because they are not logical thinkers and emulate role models and fads put out by the jews who control the media.

Jayden James
Jayden James

Liking a certain race
Not a certain guy
Would be like wanting to date a Mongolian
She a skank

Christopher Wood
Christopher Wood

People are not indiscriminate in the features they like. Some people like traits that are generally only found in certain races

Aiden Hernandez
Aiden Hernandez

i'd question her mothers intelligence. because no child of mine would be that overtly stupid by her age.

those hitler dubs

Owen Sanders
Owen Sanders

Double dubs!
obligatory THIS!

Also you can tell the dad no longer cares nor even entertains the idea; he playfully calls it a sickness. He knows she wants to fuck niggers and he doesn't care. She was looking for validation and she got shut the fuck down and ignored. Go fuck some niggers behind your families back then bitch but you know you'll never bring one home.

Alas, i wish her good luck on her coal burning endeavors my family won't be impacted by it so i don't give a fuck.

I had a classmate much like her and she spawned 2 half breeds from 2 different niggers. Both bailed on her. The first nigger who bailed on her got locked up for 30 years. One halfbreed nignog child killed himself during his teens years and the other one got locked up in juvenile detention. I chuckled hard when someone updated me on this train wreck of a white woman. She was warned by plenty of people and didn't listen, she let her sexual fetish lead her life and got dealt with hard.

Jaxon Allen
Jaxon Allen

Believing I would bring a child into this world

Were closing in on the end, nigga.

Ayden Parker
Ayden Parker

What daughter?

Blake King
Blake King

it's weird to have a fetish of black males based on a stereotype of their genitalia size
it's racist to think that it's weird that my stereotype is not accurate

Carter Moore
Carter Moore

I saw an infographic about how to make hot women. What's your point?

Jayden Barnes
Jayden Barnes

Black people don't have dads

No matter how many white people act like fags this will remain true

Sorry

David Rivera
David Rivera

I would be incredibly supportive and proud.

Isaac Rogers
Isaac Rogers

fuck you white boy
you wont genocide us

Gabriel Ortiz
Gabriel Ortiz

You are completely right lad. The faggots at /cuteboys/ are getting really butthurt in this thread, ha.

Alexander Bell
Alexander Bell

why did i laugh at this

Michael Butler
Michael Butler

I'm half black. My daughter would be 1/4 black. She'd never be allowed to date a nigger. ever.

Easton Edwards
Easton Edwards

The faggots at /cuteboys/ are getting really butthurt
Well yeah, they are.
That's sort of the point of the entire board, the desired end result is to get butthurt.

Josiah Robinson
Josiah Robinson

allowed
You'll be a terrible parent and she'll be sure to date black guys just to piss you off.

Charles Morales
Charles Morales

Die in a ditch nigger.

Sebastian Moore
Sebastian Moore

that rich beta being the government taxes