Extending our influence into all levels of politics

Trolling and memes have had a huge effect on this political cycle. From the echo to the rare Pepe to the MAGA-hat-adorned anime girl, the (((chattering class))) has not been able to resist speaking about our memes. (Due, of course, to the Jewish narcissism.) For every article penned by the Shapiros of this world about these antisemitic memes, for every parenthesis the media reports, a few more converts are gained.

We clearly have tremendous power. We can do more if we focus that power locally.

Trump has primed the nation for a Nationalist revolution. What I propose is that Holla Forumsacks start running for office as "Trump Republicans", but with a platform tilted slightly more towards our ideals. If you live in a small town, run for mayor or sheriff. If it's bigger, then run for city council. If you're already an official and think it would be safe, paint targets for us that are obstructing you or threatening your advancement. Maybe aspire to a higher position.

My point is, instead of just focusing on meming Trump (which we should still do, of course), we make sure that every community has a positive force for huWhite people.

Imagine the potential. Your speeches could be written by the finest minds in the edgeosphere. Your fundraising would be a snap, whether coming from Holla Forumsacks (not too likely) or by shilling your fundraising in places like /r/the_donald. (Might work, might not.) Your campaign would be carefully tailored by the people who confound and confuse the lügenpresse every day.

And that's just what an army of Neo-Nazi troll hacker racist antisemites could do for you. What about your opponents?

Harassment campaigns, naturally, would be out of the question, as they are readily turned around as smear jobs. But a group of tech-savvy people poking and prying is still ideal. Does Mayor Hicks frequent a gentlemen's club? Can he be catfished into an affair? Did he misappropriate funds? Are his taxes in order?

You get the idea. My point is this: We should apply our elbow grease and meme magick towards pushing candidates all over.

my last words will be i didn't get my spaghetti-o's

not sure what the effect was supposed to be

with trolling and memes: hillary becomes president, republicans lose the senate and become a joke

without trolling and memes: hillary becomes president, republicans lose the senate and become a joke

I suppose shills are what I get for posting this at such an ungodly hour.

It's always unglodly somewhere on the planet earth, though.

Yeah, pretty much. No one up right now wants to read a long post.

Okay, so I don't, at least.

You have to go back!

Morning bump.

I'm #HillFireMissile now! Ruff ruff ruff! #Bitches4Hillary

I'm a #FrenchForeignLegionnaire

One last bump, because I think this has potential.

this is frankly a fantastic idea, don't wind up like those tea party idiots who never got anywhere and wound up with no political gain whatsoever.

seriously fam when did a couple of hundred words become a "long post" shit try reading /32/ sometime, has the IQ of this board become so low energy, have we become so low agency and so high time preference that we will not win simply because "hurr reading's for nerds"? If so the white race is wasted on this board..

amen

I like your idea op, very high energy. I say we pick a major city, I'd pick Atlanta or Savannah because I'm georgia, then a smaller outlying city to focus on. I'm just entering the job market with a great degree(econ, btw respond if you're an econbro from Georgia I know gsu is ate up with us.) My five year plan includes politics and so should everyone elses.

all capable /polacks should network locally with each other at the >>>/meadhall/ and begin their own subversion campaigns.

the key is not to be centrally organized. we can come up with general action plans that can be individually enacted but no central leadership should be established. The leadership of each local network is left to each network.

the point of this is to minimize the effectiveness of infiltration and countersubversion.

Each Network should initially focus on recruitment and information spreading and gathering campaigns.

acquire all the information on local politicians, university officials, law enforcement, federal representatives, and antifa/soros funded networks that you can.

distribute links to subversive online libraries and videos throughout your community

establish book clubs, political activist organizations, municipal political groups, Community outreach groups ect.

Avoid at all cost: overt illegal/violent activity.

you can (and should) maintain a strong arm to defend and respond against violence from left wing groups but do not initiate violent interactions.

that is all I can come up with for now.

/polacks can become the 'community organizers' of the modern right.

Everything past /meadhall/ is good but does anyone use it? I'm checking now.

It is slow but still active. It should be used as a utility to find local /polacks nothing more.

Holy hell the last Georgia relates post was january. Anyway I posted in it if anyone else in the area cares to, I'm just writing cover letters all day and sending out my resume so I'm free to discuss local issuse there.

To expand on OP, if Holla Forumsacks just hide their power level it'll be a breeze to get elected into small (or even eventually large) positions of governmental power. And then behind the scenes (still hiding you power level) you can do your magic and no one will suspect that you are laying the foundations for the 4th Reich.

(basically what the fucking commies have done to us since the "end" of the USSR)

Either that or go full revolutionary and start a high energy movement like the NSDAP.