BREAKING GUCCIFER 2.0 NEW LEAKS

guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/06/18/new-docs-from-dnc/

FULL FINANCIAL DISCLOSURE,
Paid traffic list

and

BOTTOM 3 ARE QUID PRO QUO

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vJINQ
guccifer2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/10k-2013-2-18-16-email-suprression-list.xlsx
guccifer2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/10k-do-not-email-list.xlsx
guccifer2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/2016-email-blast-list-3-17-16.xlsx
guccifer2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/2016-member-money-in-commits.xlsx
guccifer2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/staff1.docx
guccifer2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/wjc-hfa-requests-9-16-15.docx
guccifer2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/presidential-campaign-2016.docx
guccifer2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/convention-memo-12-15.docx
guccifer2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/2015-03-22-memo-for-senior-staff.docx
guccifer2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/private-memorandum-to-ashton-carter-3-17-15.docx
guccifer2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/hrc-personal-and-purpose-driven-roy.docx
guccifer2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/hillary-for-america-fundraising-guidelines-from-agent-letter.docx
guccifer2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/wyss-democracy-strategy-03-06-15.docx
guccifer2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/hfa-paid-media-traffic-3-9-16.pdf
guccifer2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/memo-for-fundraising-staff.pdf
sipa.columbia.edu/faculty/michael-vachon
archive.is/N0CRL
spamsignup.com/
poopsenders.com/
cheapbedbugs.com/
holywar.org/txt/Ford/71.html
breitbart.com/tech/2015/12/15/heres-why-trump-is-right-about-shutting-down-parts-of-the-internet/
archive.is/icfkp
fas.org/irp/eprint/iraqi/wahhabi.pdf
anonews.co/russian-hackers-bernie/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SHIT NIGGERS GET ON THIS

DONOR LIST AND FINANCIAL INFO

Archive: archive.is/vJINQ

What is this, a spreadsheet for ants?

George Soros's email? Or someone who works for him?

wew

Spreadsheets are here, they're a bit too big for screenshots.

Donors 1: guccifer2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/10k-2013-2-18-16-email-suprression-list.xlsx

Donors 2: guccifer2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/10k-do-not-email-list.xlsx

Donors 3: guccifer2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/2016-email-blast-list-3-17-16.xlsx

Financial Report: guccifer2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/2016-member-money-in-commits.xlsx

THERE'S A PHONE NUMBER THERE

That's not how screenshots work, user. It could easily be done, especially in PNG format you won't have any file size problems.

I mean it will take a long time, we should divide them up to do it. I've got all of them from the second spreadsheet here. Notable ones at first glance: CEO of Northrup Grumman, weapons shit.

Hmm, I wonder if some of these donor e-mails were used in ashley madison

Working through the member money in commits file

oy vey

DNC CHAIR DONATED 15000 TO HILLARY SEND THAT TO THE BERNOUTS

Working on the money in sheet of the member money in commits

Is that the DNC donor list or Hillary's donor list?

continued

Nevermind, didn't notice it was the DNC donor list.

continued, had to take an extra shot for the guy they snuck in the end. Working through the overview sheet next

Soros' DC office

Bro, Firefox (and probably Chrome) has a full-page screenshot function that you can get it all with one click.

It's an Excel spreadsheet.

So the money in page goes up to December, but we have data up to April, I'll take screenshots of Jan-Apr, there might be some additional names.

Is it legal to use this leak for propaganda? For example, it can be used to show how many jews and non-Whites are supporting this party.

-t. non-burger

Can't still be opened in a browser, at least with plugins?

You bet your ass. The only crime was the hack, but the information itself is fair game once the cat is out of the bag.

Probably but anons already has Excel so why get plugins.

The fucking chutzpah of these people

Last of that. I guess I'll go to the last one, it has several thousand entries, can we do a one click save on that?

Google says:

Select the range you want to capture a screenshot of.
Go to "Home" tab on the ribbon.
Click the black arrow near the copy button.
Click "Copy as picture"
Here you can select if you want it "as shown on screen" or "as shown when printed".
Click OK.

I'm using libre office on linux, I don't have anything like that m8. If you have winblows go for it.

I realise this is a Laotian shadow-puppetry imageboard but I question the sanity of anyone screenshotting a large spreadsheet.
Pics of interesting parts of it, sure, but the whole thing? I mean, it's a fucking spreadsheet.

Eh, I figured it's easier to search this way and disseminate. I am an autist though, so that has something to do with it.

That's a fuckload of jews

So, goys, what names do we find interesting there besides Soros?

ITS 5 AM .. WHAT AM I LOOKING AT

Democratic National Convention donor's list.

There's a bit more info here, I'll summarize it for you goys.

There's the staff for the Ready For Hillary PAC
guccifer2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/staff1.docx

There's a boring document about her events in October, no real reason to look at it, but if you're autistic like me go ahead. Some of it shows obvious minority pandering with racially specific dinners, other than that nothing of note.
guccifer2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/wjc-hfa-requests-9-16-15.docx

There's a general outline for how Hillary plans to approach healthcare, potentially useful. She plans on talking about vaccines, texting while driving, abuse of prescription drugs, price transparency, and why the Obamacare isn't shit even though it obviously is
guccifer2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/presidential-campaign-2016.docx

Memo explaining why they should have the DNC date in July, boring, nothing really of interest.
guccifer2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/convention-memo-12-15.docx

Old memo on who has to deal with what around the campaign, boring
guccifer2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/2015-03-22-memo-for-senior-staff.docx

Memo from Christopher Kirchoff stating Winnefeld should be one of Clinton's Chiefs of Staff, possibly interesting if the guy doesn't deserve the position
guccifer2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/private-memorandum-to-ashton-carter-3-17-15.docx

Bullshit platitudes she's trying to use to convince her followers, literally just a motivational speech.
guccifer2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/hrc-personal-and-purpose-driven-roy.docx

Fundraising guidlines, boring
guccifer2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/hillary-for-america-fundraising-guidelines-from-agent-letter.docx

Document explaining where they're spending money, useful as a counter for Trump's campaign but not much else. Pic related
guccifer2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/wyss-democracy-strategy-03-06-15.docx

Document showing where she was spending money against Bernie, not very useful for us.
guccifer2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/hfa-paid-media-traffic-3-9-16.pdf

All in all not very useful unfortunately.

Here's the one from the do not email list, this one has Soros on it.

One really short piece I left off.

Russia did good, boys. Russia did good.

Anyone have that PDF of their gameplan against Donald Trump?

More Jews than half of sale for Bagels

Apparently that report was from very early in the race when no one took Trump seriously. I don't think it's very joosi.

Let's play: Spot the Nose, Holla Forums

Add a star of satan for good measure next to each name and rack up a hi-score!

Yeah, I dunno how to do that embed a PDF in a png thing though

(checked)
Use >>>/pdfs/

Ah, here's something from that memo for senior staff. This pic was sent out in March, this is a DNC breach, so that means they've been coordinating together since March, no?

Here's the pic.

>>>/pdfs/4031

Holy hell. Shit has gone legitimately insane.

Check out the PDF memo for fundraising staff, it basically tells people to get money as if Clinton was the nominee back in March 2015.

Here's the link, I'm getting posting errors from /pdfs/
guccifer2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/memo-for-fundraising-staff.pdf

I posted it on /pdfs/

at first glance I assumed GUCCIFER to be some sort of reference to Jeb

yeah it's basically a collection of smear articles and anti-Trump shitposting

It's not the gameplan, it's a memo, only 4 pages.

So this is what Nostradamus meant when he said:

This guy

sipa.columbia.edu/faculty/michael-vachon

archive.is/N0CRL

Moldbug's Cathedral, DeepState, Frankfurt School, ZOG, whatever. There is in the West right now an insidious, incestuous nexus of power, heavily Jewish.

So many email addresses, so many "retired" donors. I hope no evil user writes a "DNC donor list leaked. You could be compromised. Please verify your email account by clicking this link" phishing emails.

ARCHIVE EVERYTHING LADS

Why haven't we started calling these numbers, recording the convos and posting? Seriously, guys.

Is this basically an its fucking nothing?

Why haven't you started?

It's not a smoking gun. But it's not nothing. It's something. It's email addresses, phone numbers, addresses, occupations and names. Don't think of it as a fruit you can eat right away, think of it as seeds you have to plant, grow and harvest. When the time is right, Kek will reveal a way to use them.

For the most part, which is part of why it's interesting at least when it comes to the anti-Trump plan they have.

They've gone with the idea that the media's comments are 100% effective even though distrust in the media is at an all time high and the liberal press has been pissing people off left and right due to how regularly they've been caught lying.

Well, getting the DNC on record calling the Southern Poverty Law Center an "extremist think tank," counts for something.

It also gives a very thorough case study in exactly what sort of passive-aggressive bully rhetoric(down to the precise language used) to anticipate.

Things like that.

dat filename

>[email protected]/* */

Time to send Georgie-boy some dank pepes, behind 7 proxies of course.

kek someone should do this if for nothing other than the lulz

Or pretend to be the ADL and scare the shit out of old rich Jews into donating to you.

my mic is broken last time i checked. should we make a list of just names and numbers and take it over to Holla Forums?

fuck man, that's a good idea as well they probably have some secret yiddish kosher code or some bullshit , like a textual masonic handshake tho

checking my own dubs

spamsignup.com/
poopsenders.com/
cheapbedbugs.com/

They're using the hyper Talmudic transfer protocols to bracket us into a new holocaust… It has echoes of Auschwitz!!!!

Use CutePDF or something that prints to pdf, then open in browser and screenshot it.

They're jews though. They'll get a laugh out of it before smearing it over themselves and tracking you down to send you a kosher fruit basket and a thank you card.

I didn't know M&M browsed Holla Forums. Those guys are lucky to have such a great artist in their midst.

Once aquired: "Hi I'm Ignatz Shekelberg, previous donor, I'm willing to make a 7 figure donation for Hillary. But only if we organize a meet and greet."

Yeah, that would be the easiest way to kill those addresses, BLOCKHEAD.

Will pdfs allow xls as well? If not, can we get them to? Then, we could just post all the raw data from guccifer in one thread so we all wouldn't have to download it from the website.

Checked

ITS HAPPENING!

Someone, someone PLEASE do this! We cannot let an opportunity for lulz escape! See those dubs?! Kek wills it!

I don't know if this is even possible.
Why not just print it into a few large pdf files?

NSA/defense contractor:
George J. Pedersen (ManTech)

I don't understand - someone spoon feed me please.

Clicking pictures makes them bigger.

not much in this instance lad

Was getting cucked part of his plan?

I can see it just fine

Did they keep literally everything on one server?

Good idea. Though, it might be difficult to convert it back to xls for manipulation purposes.

Idk exactly why we'd want to manipulate it, though, I guess

Anyone seen this video?

Clinton's fucked this guy over after he bought and paid for their asses.

What kind of a fuckin' name is that?

Exactly what you think it is.

So whats going to happen here?

DOO IIIIIT

open in new tab

I
T
;
S
H
A
P
P
E
N
I
N
G

This is kind funny to be honest, some years ago i doubted myself whether i was going crazy with the "jewish conspiracy" stuff.

Watching all this shit unfold since then has been surreal.

[/spoiler]It feels so good to be proven right without a doubt, especialy to myself. [/spoiler]

Shit, i fucked up the spoiler

Guys, sorry for the change of topics but I obviously can't make a seperate thread on this, how the fuck do I get rid of the shit on pic related?

We've been trying to get rid of marxism for decades, user. There is no easy answer so far.

Isn't there some kind of plugin or something in the options that removes it?

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST

The man himself.

>>>/hdi8/

Anne Abramson, Alfred Moses, David Leavy, Barbara Fried, Harold Zirkin, Patricia Bauman, Suzanne Cohen, Emily Sussman, Natalie Wexler, James Feldman, Tom Epstein, Debbie Driesman, Marvin Weissberg, Ronald Abramson, Michael Greenbaum, Mary Stein, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, Steve Israel, Sandy Levin, Adam Schiff, Alan Lowenthal, Ed Perlmutter, Jerry Nadler, George Sablan, that's a lotta coincidences. They're almost certainly all Jews, and there's a ton of rather suspicious "German" and "Russian names in there, too. Makes me sick that I have to immediately suspect a Jew upon seeing a German name.

A couple months ago, it came out that Hillary was granting illegal State Department access to her top 7 private donors when she was Secretary. She sold her daughter to the Jews, just like Trump, and she sold state secrets to the Jews. Truly sick, what this nation has become under the claws of these yids.

Have some js code: document.getElementsByClassName("boardlist")[0].getElementsByClassName("sub")[1].remove();

sends all information in ✡'s and 卐's

in ((())) packets

or 🔯's and ✡'s

You could also write a page containing the information about these people, where else they did their dirty jobs, to whom (or what) they donated and stuff.

Call it Coincidence.com

HOLY SHIT. We need to get this out there. Even when she was running for senator she knew emails were dangerous.

similar to Infamy I guess

also, what the fuck happened to infamy? I thought it'd blow up at least with conspiritards

(((✡🔯✡✡✡🔯🔯✡))) (((✡🔯✡✡✡✡✡🔯))) (((✡🔯✡✡✡🔯🔯🔯))) (((✡🔯✡✡✡🔯🔯🔯))) (((✡🔯✡✡🔯🔯🔯🔯))) (((✡🔯✡🔯✡🔯✡✡)))

(((✡🔯✡✡🔯🔯🔯🔯))) (((✡🔯🔯🔯🔯✡✡🔯))) (((✡✡🔯✡✡✡✡✡))) (((✡🔯🔯🔯✡🔯🔯✡))) (((✡🔯🔯✡✡🔯✡🔯))) (((✡🔯🔯🔯🔯✡✡🔯))) (((✡✡🔯✡✡✡✡✡))) (((✡🔯🔯✡✡🔯🔯🔯))) (((✡🔯🔯✡🔯🔯🔯🔯))) (((✡🔯🔯🔯🔯✡✡🔯))) (((✡🔯🔯✡🔯✡✡🔯))) (((✡🔯🔯✡🔯🔯✡🔯)))

Explain more precisely user.

The first thing to understand this meme is : know your enemy.

unrelated, but do you think this weather anomaly may explain the "En Hoc Signo Vinces" event that converted Constantine?

off yourself, you disgrace

wtf is kol nidrei?

Someone hasn't read his Henry Ford.

holywar.org/txt/Ford/71.html

Did Trump kill an Angel?

a prayer kikes say on yom kippur that says it is ok to lie to, steal from and cheat non jews

Top Kek

Once we have the full list of financial donors we should find out what percentage of them are Jewish.

Yes hi did(Angela Merkel)

You mean how many coincidences there will be?

An awful lot of anonymous reports about cheese pizzerias end up in police hands from burglars.

Thanks

Someone got these digits.

Maybe? The horizontal layer is just light reflecting off the clouds. The vertical layer is really interesting, probably refraction of the colder layers of the atmosphere.

(((✡🔯✡🔯🔯✡✡🔯))) (((✡🔯🔯✡🔯🔯🔯🔯))) (((✡🔯🔯🔯✡🔯✡🔯))) (((✡🔯🔯🔯✡✡🔯✡))) (((✡✡🔯✡✡✡✡✡))) (((✡🔯🔯✡🔯✡🔯✡))) (((✡🔯🔯✡✡🔯✡🔯))) (((✡🔯🔯🔯✡🔯🔯🔯))) (((✡🔯🔯✡🔯✡✡🔯))) (((✡🔯🔯🔯✡✡🔯🔯))) (((✡🔯🔯✡🔯✡✡✡))) (((✡✡🔯✡✡✡✡✡))) (((✡🔯🔯🔯✡🔯✡✡))) (((✡🔯🔯🔯✡✡🔯✡))) (((✡🔯🔯✡🔯✡✡🔯))) (((✡🔯🔯✡✡✡🔯🔯))) (((✡🔯🔯✡🔯✡🔯🔯))) (((✡🔯🔯🔯✡✡🔯🔯))) (((✡✡🔯✡✡✡✡✡))) (((✡🔯🔯🔯✡🔯🔯🔯))) (((✡🔯🔯✡🔯🔯🔯🔯))) (((✡🔯🔯✡🔯🔯🔯✡))) (((✡✡🔯✡✡🔯🔯🔯))) (((✡🔯🔯🔯✡🔯✡✡))) (((✡✡🔯✡✡✡✡✡))) (((✡🔯🔯🔯✡🔯🔯🔯))) (((✡🔯🔯✡🔯🔯🔯🔯))) (((✡🔯🔯🔯✡✡🔯✡))) (((✡🔯🔯✡🔯✡🔯🔯))) (((✡✡🔯✡✡✡✡✡))) (((✡🔯🔯✡🔯🔯🔯🔯))) (((✡🔯🔯✡🔯🔯🔯✡))) (((✡✡🔯✡✡✡✡✡))) (((✡🔯🔯✡🔯🔯✡🔯))) (((✡🔯🔯✡✡🔯✡🔯))) (((✡✡🔯✡✡✡✡🔯)))

(((👌😂👌😂👌😂👌👌))) (((👌😂😂👌😂👌👌👌))) (((👌😂😂👌👌😂👌😂))) (((👌👌😂👌👌👌👌👌))) (((👌😂😂👌😂😂😂😂))) (((👌😂😂👌😂😂😂👌))) (((👌😂😂👌😂😂👌👌))) (((👌😂😂😂😂👌👌😂))) (((👌👌😂👌👌👌👌👌))) (((👌😂😂😂👌👌👌👌))) (((👌😂😂😂👌👌😂👌))) (((👌😂😂👌😂😂😂😂))) (((👌😂😂👌👌👌😂👌))) (((👌😂😂👌😂😂👌👌))) (((👌😂😂👌👌😂👌😂))) (((👌😂😂👌😂😂👌😂))) (((👌👌😂👌👌👌👌👌))) (((👌😂😂😂👌😂😂😂))) (((👌😂😂👌😂👌👌😂))) (((👌😂😂😂👌😂👌👌))) (((👌😂😂👌😂👌👌👌))) (((👌👌😂👌👌👌👌👌))) (((👌😂😂😂👌😂👌👌))) (((👌😂😂👌😂👌👌👌))) (((👌😂😂👌😂👌👌😂))) (((👌😂😂😂👌👌😂😂))) (((👌👌😂👌👌👌👌👌))) (((👌😂😂👌😂👌👌😂))) (((👌😂😂😂👌👌😂😂))) (((👌👌😂👌👌👌👌👌))) (((👌😂😂😂👌😂👌👌))) (((👌😂😂👌😂👌👌👌))) (((👌😂😂👌👌👌👌😂))) (((👌😂😂😂👌😂👌👌))) (((👌👌😂👌👌👌👌👌))) (((👌👌😂👌👌👌😂👌))) (((😂😂😂👌👌👌😂👌))) (((😂👌👌😂😂😂👌👌))) (((😂👌😂👌👌👌👌😂))) (((👌👌😂👌👌👌😂👌))) (((👌👌😂👌👌👌👌👌))) (((👌😂😂😂👌😂👌😂))) (((👌😂😂😂👌👌😂😂))) (((👌😂😂👌👌😂👌😂))) (((👌😂😂😂👌👌😂😂))) (((👌👌😂👌👌👌👌👌))) (((👌👌😂😂👌👌😂😂))) (((👌👌😂👌👌👌👌👌))) (((👌😂😂👌👌👌😂👌))) (((👌😂😂😂😂👌👌😂))) (((👌😂😂😂👌😂👌👌))) (((👌😂😂👌👌😂👌😂))) (((👌😂😂😂👌👌😂😂))) (((👌👌😂👌👌👌👌👌))) (((👌😂😂👌👌👌👌😂))) (((👌😂😂👌😂😂😂👌))) (((👌😂😂👌👌😂👌👌))) (((👌👌😂👌👌👌👌👌))) (((👌👌😂👌👌👌😂👌))) (((😂😂😂😂👌👌👌👌))) (((😂👌👌😂😂😂😂😂))) (((😂👌👌😂👌😂👌👌))) (((😂👌😂👌😂😂😂😂))) (((👌👌😂👌👌👌😂👌))) (((👌👌😂👌👌👌👌👌))) (((👌😂😂😂👌😂👌😂))) (((👌😂😂😂👌👌😂😂))) (((👌😂😂👌👌😂👌😂))) (((👌😂😂😂👌👌😂😂))) (((👌👌😂👌👌👌👌👌))) (((👌👌😂😂👌😂👌👌))) (((👌👌😂👌👌👌👌👌))) (((👌😂😂👌👌👌😂👌))) (((👌😂😂😂😂👌👌😂))) (((👌😂😂😂👌😂👌👌))) (((👌😂😂👌👌😂👌😂))) (((👌😂😂😂👌👌😂😂))) (((👌👌😂👌😂😂😂👌)))

(((✡🔯✡🔯✡🔯✡✡))) (((✡🔯🔯✡🔯✡✡✡))) (((✡🔯🔯✡✡🔯✡🔯))) (((✡✡🔯✡✡✡✡✡))) (((✡🔯🔯🔯✡✡✡✡))) (((✡🔯🔯✡🔯🔯🔯🔯))) (((✡🔯🔯✡🔯✡✡🔯))) (((✡🔯🔯✡🔯🔯🔯✡))) (((✡🔯🔯🔯✡🔯✡✡))) (((✡✡🔯✡✡✡✡✡))) (((✡🔯🔯✡🔯✡✡🔯))) (((✡🔯🔯🔯✡✡🔯🔯))) (((✡🔯🔯✡🔯🔯🔯✡))) (((✡✡🔯✡✡🔯🔯🔯))) (((✡🔯🔯🔯✡🔯✡✡))) (((✡✡🔯✡✡✡✡✡))) (((✡🔯🔯✡✡🔯✡🔯))) (((✡🔯🔯✡✡🔯🔯✡))) (((✡🔯🔯✡✡🔯🔯✡))) (((✡🔯🔯✡🔯✡✡🔯))) (((✡🔯🔯✡✡✡🔯🔯))) (((✡🔯🔯✡🔯✡✡🔯))) (((✡🔯🔯✡✡🔯✡🔯))) (((✡🔯🔯✡🔯🔯🔯✡))) (((✡🔯🔯✡✡✡🔯🔯))) (((✡🔯🔯🔯🔯✡✡🔯))) (((✡✡🔯✡🔯🔯✡✡))) (((✡✡🔯✡✡✡✡✡))) (((✡🔯🔯✡✡🔯🔯🔯))) (((✡🔯🔯✡🔯🔯🔯🔯))) (((✡🔯🔯🔯🔯✡✡🔯))) (((✡✡🔯✡🔯🔯🔯✡)))

What the hell is lonely island doing rapping about Bill getting BJs.

FREE GUCCIFER

They read about his yuuuuuuuuge nine inch cock and conceded

The Schlomo Chaim Shelekberg Foundation for Israel.

Then rename your dog Israel. It's his vet fund. Perfectly legal goy!

I understand entirely.

Trying to wake my freemason friend up, cross your fingers

Those pages are old enough to be your granddaughter!

What is this cancer?

they come in sets of 8 with two different symbols
I'm sure you can figure it out from there.

So it's fucking binary?

war. war never changes.

no, wait. that was the fucking jews.

gas them all. but first, financial ruin. for the kek god.

Stay strong, Assad.

The Jews biggest percieved enemy in the middle east isn't islamic terror, but SECULAR, stable arab governments.
Thats why the Jews have been knocking down Pan-Arab movements in the Middle East since the 1950s. Their mortal fear is Arabs will united under a secular leader and blow Israel the fuck out.
And the Cuckolded Jesus Freak USA does what the Jews want because they think Jesus is coming back and Israel's survival is necessary for that to happen (it isn't).

obviously you're a fool that has no idea how much they fear christians who hate jews

if christianity were to abandon jew israel that's the end of them, literally. no funding, no protection, just samson option

christians are such dumb cucks they give israel 3 billion shekels per year in hopes jesus comes back that year.

A recent survey of christians said that 40% believe that jesus will return…in their own lifetimes. cuck cuck cuck for the jews.

K.

Maybe if you LARP as a crusader long enough your fellow Christians will stop taking it up the ass from everyone.

Reported for intl. You have no intention of posting factual information or holding an actual discussion.

He might come back next week regardless if any money is ever given

Thats kind of the point isnt it?
The Christians are for the Jews. Muh Holy Book says they are a chosen people–and I am to love everyone equally.

The bible doesn't say that. The (((bible))) does.

An unadulterated bible is a warning of the jew and it's wretched, horrible nature.

Are you that same "you are not arguing in good faith" fag from that other thread who just ignored all of the other guys' points? If you can show some evidence that USA Christianity in any way resists Israeli influence or fights liberalism on any actual ideological basis (that means they disagree with it, not just with specific products of it that happen to go against some of the more specific rules in the Torah), you can go ahead and pretend that its other people who aren't making a real effort to argue. You haven't made a single point thus far. Your only argument was
when the user's entire argument was that they're currently doing the opposite and have for decades. Of course Jews would fear Christianity if it magically uncucked itself, but that's not whats happening and playing make believe isn't helping anyone.

stop being a disingenuous liar. Jesus referred to jews as children of Satan, and Jews were the ones who condemned Jesus to crucifixion. Jews also say in their Talmud that Jesus is boiling in a pot of excrement for all eternity.

I'm not even a Christian, in fact I despise the weak passivity it entails, but don't spread bullshit about it that is plainly untrue.

No, I’m the guy who knows you’re either too stupid to be holding a conversation here or you’re intl and should be killed.
Yes, see, you don’t get it at all.
More people hate kikes every single day.

Reported for intl.

Donor

John P Coale

Married to Greta VanSustern ?!?!

Really? Tell me how evangelicals don't suck Schlomo's cock, Catholics aren't bringing shitskins in, and how the rest aren't pozzed to Folsom Street Fair and back. If I don't get it why don't you try explaining rather than call everyone who disagrees with you Holla Forums.

We're not talking about your grand vision of the future, we're talking about the religion as it exists in the United States now, today.

I want idiots with the hugbox mentality to leave

Seriously, Holla Forums.

Yep. Really.

Want to know how I know you’re intl?
THIS IS THE ONLY REPLY YOU COCKSUCKING FAGGOTS EVER HAVE

Nah, pay attention.

Do you want to know how I know you're a sperglord autist with a hugbox-mentality and are incapable of arguing? Because shouting "intl!" is the only response you ever have.

Agreed. There should be no shitposting in project threads.
Sorry for my part in it.

That's not an explanation. I'd assume you know this, but I'm starting to think you're some sort of actual retard. I'll make the question explicit rather than implied, and "you don't get it because my feelings" isn't an answer. In what way does modern Christianity fight Israel and liberalism?

The fact that you've apparently gotten this response multiple times before is why I think you're a retard. Can you not comprehend that people might disagree with you for real reasons, mistaken or otherwise, without being some sort of internet boogeyman? Did it occur to you that people might say that you call everyone who disagrees with you Holla Forums because that's what you actually do?

Did you go to a normal school, or did you have special classes or social workers? Did you ride on the short bus? Have you ever had a job?

MAH GOY

Reported for intl.

Reported for intl.

LOOK FOR ANYONE THAT HAS MUSLIM AFFILIATIONS

rapsong doesn't even include seig heils. What a mess..

FILTER AND REPORT ALL KIKES

fuck off kike

Reported for intl. It's pretty simple.

Why are iraqis such pussies? Why don't they just as individuals assassinate ISIS people when their guard is down?

Its got JEWS on it. Are we surprised?

so you're a little kiddy who wants a hugbox. Good to know

I am scared out of shit right now.
When a cross appears in the sky is one of the signals before the end of times

No wonder christianity is such a powerful tool for warfare. FUD is powerful, especially for the weak. christcuck.

Reported for intl shill.

Reported for intl.

reported for attention posting

Yes, that’s what intl does. Thanks for clarifying your behavior.

Every time he starts sperging out on his "reported for intl" rampages just filter his ID. He does this a lot. Like almost every fucking thread its the same asshole spamming
As if anyone cares about him.

No thanks, Shlomo. Take your Likud Party candidate and go back to Israel.

kek, these wild allah snackbar faggots can't even line up their flag logo correctly on their squad cruisers. It's tilted slightly, what a joke.

Thanks to your highly persuasive post, I have abandoned Trump and am now a #HillaryCopter!

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT TRUMP

so he was motivated by altruism?

Prove I'm intl

Well, you switched your IP address, for one.

Fucking retard.

Stop trying, you fucking embarrassment

Okay, reported for intl.

prove that I'm intl

Did. Kill yourself.

is me disagreeing with you proof that I'm intl?

Whatever you want to believe, kike.

Your nose can be seen a mile away, schlomo.

wew

Could you faggots stop sliding the thread?

You can't slide a sticky, you goddamn idiot.

You can't get it to bumplock, but you can get it to 751 posts and autolock it, or just derail the conversation entirely. Either get back on topic or stop posting.

keep trying, kike

breitbart.com/tech/2015/12/15/heres-why-trump-is-right-about-shutting-down-parts-of-the-internet/
archive.is/icfkp

Put this fucking kike on a pike already.

… You just seem like a mad 1488 retard. STFU and go drool your retard shit juice elsewhere. I suggest 4chan. It's more your style.

have we memed TF2's ManCo. into existence?

Fundamental integrity of free speech and the internet will always trump your latest update of memetic buzzwords.

Lil' Benji tried sticking you but just grazed your kneecap. Milo is now wiping his limp methdick fruitlessly over your tailbone. Fruitless intent is just as criminal as following through.

Pike it.

Am I reading this right? The DNC is IN THE HOLE?

Reported for kike shill.

Spread this everywhere. We can do alot of damage. Somebody post it on /baphomet/

kek

Now isn't the time. Plus, that BBCuck would probably like it.

This isn't even good bait

Dude, don't engage. We can't let the kikes go around saying ban this or stop that. It's retarded. People will use tor, satellite phones, etc etc. There's always a way to get around this shit. I don't fucking understand why people think there are people getting radicalized simply because of the internet. Most people have real lives, and if something they hear online doesn't seem to fit their lifeworld, they won't believe it regardless.

When you print to PDF it will break it up into pages, plus any browser uses a plugin to view PDFs so full-document screenshot probably wouldn't work on that anyway.

Inshallah, Donald Trump will be the next President of the United States.

quit spamming the same retarded shit over and over in this thread faggot. No one likes you, and you have no fucking evidence that the Saudis are Jews. In fact, the head of the CIA got in trouble because someone overheard him cursing Jews in a hot tub with the Saudi royal family back in 2005.

Or course, you wouldn't remember that, because you were still sucking on your mother's tit. GTFO

reported and filtered.

Sure is SIDF in here

fas.org/irp/eprint/iraqi/wahhabi.pdf

Someone better prank him.

Call him greatest ally #1

kek

That being said, there are loads of patterns with the book of revelation and current events.

Altogether - I think western esotericism needs to die. It goes against the natural selection of memes. And ignores the one true meme/religion:

CHILDREN OF THE BLACK SUN

Christians are jews you cuck.

All abrahamic religious people are technically the chosen people.

Only some still follow the old synagogue - the "synagogue of satan"
Actually, that biblical meme in itself is probably influencing Jews that read it. They probably honest to god believe it and rather than fight """satan""" they work for him.

Combine that with Western Esotericism and you have the reason why the world is so fucked up:

Jews need to see this shit.
Then they'll probably stop being so progressive. It's unnatural and it's destroying the world.

Follow the naturally selected memes that work, not the "alternative"

knows nothing
thinks he knows everything
believes in meme magic, fairies and thinks the jews can be redeemed

I think I'm right, care to explain?

Natural selection of religious memes has been going on for millennia.
Oh and I doubt the jews can be redeemed at this stage.
The memes themselves must have turned them into what they've become - but I know there are a few out there that might be ok.
The vast majority are fucked though. They've already fallen into their past traps and there will be little pity. So these ones are now hanging on to their shekels in desperation.
Those not playing the game may be ok though. They will likely convert though.

Russian Hackers Prove Election Fraud Against Bernie Sanders

Sry, if that has been posted before. Can't seem to find it. Looks juicy and would fit perfectly into crooked Hillarys MO.

anonews.co/russian-hackers-bernie/

Some of those names have the ((())) did you do that or were they like that?

Friendly reminder to check out mixtape.moe for file hosting.