Caturday

It's Caturday! Get in bitches!

Other urls found in this thread:

kwwl.com/story/33347317/2016/10/Saturday/iowa-man-charged-with-animal-torture-in-case-of-injured-cat
facebook.com/Scrototype
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking love caturday

shibas are basically the cats of dogs

you fucking niggerkike

Happy Caturday /b.

sorry, not sorry

dogs are better than cats in every way

Let's make this a special Caturday. Let's show this fucker the power of Holla Forums.

kwwl.com/story/33347317/2016/10/Saturday/iowa-man-charged-with-animal-torture-in-case-of-injured-cat

facebook.com/Scrototype

Cats hardly require any effort and actually have a personality. Dogs on the other hand are a fuck ton of work almost worse then a kid really.

Justice for Melvin the Cat!

So make a dog thread. Dog threads for dogs, cat threads for cats. Multi-pet threads is code for cat genocide. Stop pet mixing threads.

nice ending

I hate cats.

what do cats mean by this?

dropping some cat gifs

I'll post more later if this thread is still around.

More pls

I'll post more again later if this thread is still around.

me irl

so le edgy xD

Whoever did this should be shot between the eyes.

In third picture, I, as a burger, recognize the US money, but what nationality is the other money?

Makes you wonder how someone could destroy such a cute little kitty.

Some Russian bitches did it. Holla Forums reported them to the police and they got arrested.

WHO CARES? CATURDAY WOOOO

Well, that's it for my caturday gifs. Post more if you got'em.

That last gif makes me laugh every time.

I never cared much for cats (dog lover), but my sister had an excellent cat named Warren, after Warren Zevon. He was a Himalayan. He had the most relaxed and friendly personality of any cat I have ever encountered, by a large margin. He was great.

Sadly, Warren died recently. I believe he was 15 or so. My sister is getting a kitten either this weekend or next. I'll get to kitty sit that weekend.

Sorry for your loss, user.
I’m on the opposite side on the cat/dog question – but several family members have and have had dogs, so I’ve had my share of interaction both good and bad with dogs too.

Nothing is worse than losing someone close to you, be it a family member or friend – human or animal.

Thanks, user.

Enjoy your brain cancer catfaggots.