What is your strategy to living in a world where almost everyone seems stupider than you...

what is your strategy to living in a world where almost everyone seems stupider than you, and a large majority of people are way, way stupider than you? it's been irritating me more and more the last 6 months i think because the US election makes it so obvious how stupid people are. they don't even know what they don't know, they get mad if you present them with facts… I can't even talk to my family. there is some significant distance between us because I know i can't be honest with them about anything, because they will just get mad. when i read the internet i feel like i'm the only human living in a world of monkeys.

in actual real life i feel like most people aren't that stupid, but the internet makes me think that almost everyone is extremely stupid.

so i wonder sometimes: do i spend time trying to understand the stupid people, relate to them, convince them? do I just try to ignore them as much as possible? I don't want to be so passive but sometimes I feel like it's a true waste of my time, like my efforts in life will probably go toward something that only the rare few smarter people in the world will understand, like i'm not even communicating with real people but abstract humanity itself, progression.

of course my ego isn't that gigantic and i am exaggerating these thoughts, to get my point across. but how do you deal with these feelings?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eh_GFkdxwbQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They are brainwashed.

People who will not use logic and reasoning are not really human beings. They are a subhuman animal species. The psychopaths and globalists and the satanists call them, "the dead".

These people will be purged. They will die in the culling. They wont know what is going on.

You can feed them rat poison and tell them, that it is good for their teeth and they will gobble it up. They will even attack anyone trying to save others from being poisoned or sterilized.

The powers do not want too many people, who know what is going on, coming together. They want to keep everyone separated and isolated.

They are attacking the whole alt media with dilution attacks, to lower the signal to noise ratio.

If they cannot get a group to buy into and patriot their lies, they will use deflection and repetition and scapegoat a group like the jews, while ignoring the specific people who are pushing the agenda we see manifesting in the world.

The pyramid has a thousand sides, but they meet at the capstone.

If you want to see how your family is brainwashed, search "Tavistock".

They use a technique called "psychic driving" to hammer in lies, into their minds through repetition, until they just patriot them.

They create and manipulate emotional affect.

I read, I study… I learn

Good posts

This.
My father lapped up the same old "race is skin deep" bullshit.
And then when this white privilege shit came around, he lapped that up too.
Now, he won't accept that poor white people commit less crime than poor niggers.

To top it off, he doesn't understand that the concept of white privilege applies to all European descendants.
To quote:
This retard even thought niggerlivesmatter was a good movement. I showed that fucker direct connections to George Soros and he still believed that YT was oppressing those poor niggers.

Political discussions serve only one purpose now: To ferret out subversive individuals.

IF SOMEONE IS UNWILLING TO QUESTION WHAT THEY'VE BEEN TOLD, THEY AREN'T HUMAN

George Soros was a jew, who sold other Jews out to the Nazis, to be exterminated. In exchange for money and a portion of the assets the Nazis seized from them.

Go look up the video of him, where he is asked if he regrets it and he says no.

Now he is funding "black lives maters". He is a cutout for the Rothschilds.

These same people, suicided 250,000 farmers in India by giving them defective seeds, then bought up their land for pennies on a dollar.

They are like "HAHA! I fooled you! Suckers!". That is how they see the world. They see people are stupid children, to steal from and con. They laugh at anyone who falls for their bullshit.

And they're right.
They have reshaped America in a way that forces people to be dishonest if they want to succeed.
The majority of people are incapable of questioning the constant barrage of pseudo-information, and are incapable of accepting reality.

If I had the money, I would do the same to niggers.

To Rule.

you ever played a bethesda game?

those people are like NPCs that repeat the same exact line after all the chat options are exhuasted

Do you guys use (((Facebook)))? Is it worth it to be there to redpill normie friends or is it a fool's errand and possibly dangerous? I haven't been on it since 2012 and feel quite happy about it but every once in awhile I feel like I could benefit from it.

I'm so incredibly demoralized that I don't really care that much. I plan to just continue learning about shit I like, doing shit I enjoy and conducting myself in a respectable manner until I end up in prison for saying naughty no-no-words.

People clearly don't want to be saved and I'm not nearly a good enough person to waste my energy convincing them otherwise.

I'm not asking you to copy me. If anything I'd be grateful if you didn't. I've been involved in this game for years and I'm so bored of it at this point I'd rather just lift and read Pushkin.

I'm not, so my information is second hand. But no, I don't think its worth it. Not necessarily because its Facebook, but because people don't go on it to learn. If people aren't in the mood to learn, they won't. Regardless of how shocking or attention grabbing you make the presentation. As cringey as it is, I think Youtube is probably the best option at the moment. It has been a huge part of the sudden surge in the past few years.

This^ I'm a dumbshit who uses facebook and can actually say that this user is right. Facebook is a site where people goto to sprout useless shit about how their day has gone and show off who's got the more retarded selfie or shit tier meme.

You are not missing a single damn thing.

I still remember when Myspace was a thing.

When I'm with normies my brain turns off anything related to politics, this can be a good thing since I don't seem like an autist obsessed with a topic, tho this also makes me spout shit like "Hey look at that nigger!" or "fucking Kikes, man" when I'm not paying attention to what I'm saying.
But if anyone says jews, immigration, conspiracy theory… I immidiatly become self aware and lose all my social skills.

This is how I cope with it, to just forget.
Now this also leaves me with an empty feeling since I don't have anybody to talk to about these things, but as a man you just have to shut up and not cry like a pussy liberal.

You just have to look at them like children, too innocent to know whats going on, so if they don't fight back, you can't really blame them.

literally keked with pic related

If people are truly stupid, you should be able to exploit this stupidity. For instance, nu-males can be scammed for money by making leftard kikestarters like genderbending vidya and so on. You could probably hire some cheap womyn of color actors to pose as the developers to give yourself extra cred.

Companies can be exploited for easy jobs and promotions by pandering to their stupid diversity shit: For instance you can lie about being non-white to get hired through diversity quotas.

People can be fooled into letting you assume higher status by pretending to be more liberal than them, and shaming them for shitlordery.

Things like this give you an unfair advantage, while at the same time speeding up the collapse of the retard dominated social order.

I'M ARE SMARTERER THAN PEPPLE THAT WHY I NOT HAVE FRIENDS

>>>/ovens/

Why do idiots always seem to complain theloudest about other idiots.

Kek

Myspace was way better than Judenbook

Myspace was even worse, at least most people who use kikebook only add people they know IRL for whatever everyone just seemed to add as many total strangers as they could on Myspace.

Fuck off Zuckerberg, your site is gay.

No need for defeatism, people are redpilling other people.

link related, Colbert went full Holla Forums: youtube.com/watch?v=Eh_GFkdxwbQ

We will get the rest we deserve in the grave, since we're here on earth anyway so we can at least try to make the best out of it.

Pic related

The short of it is this, OP: history, global politics, and academic/media bais, despite being important to everyone, are niche interests that almost no one shares with us. On top of that, the reality of our situation is super depressing and can make it difficult to discuss it in a way that is both Pleasing as well as productive.

Without genuine interest in the mechanisms of governance, all of this obviously important information is just boring as fuck to normies. Most people are so far behind in information they can not bear to get started, and so content in their ignorance they'd rather not struggle to look these problems in the eye.

These are the most important topics that exist, so you have to initiate them very slowly.

'Lo, fellow monkey. Out with elections, however.

My strategy for dealing with the mentality challenged varies but can be put into 3 categories.

1. Emphasize and amplify good behaviour in order to get the other monkey to cooperate.
2. Respond in kind, and amplify the monkeys behaviour as a response. E.g. Soak petrol rags and put said rags through their monkey-letterbox. Or use heavier monkeys - Gorillas - to give the monkey a 'tattoo', (i.e, driving them into a remote jungle and breaking/bruising part of their monkey anatomy.)
3. Use law to demonstrate we are more developed monkeys, e.g. libel case/sue etc.

Eventually, the message gets across, regardless of their monkey retardedness.

I sent you a banana as a gesture of peace, fellow monkey.

[Pisses on reply as stamp of certification.]

what other SNS site will you browse
Guess again fag I never had a kikebook and deleted my Myspace almost a decade ago

focus on people who make me look stupid and motivate me to read more and learn more. just because we're smarter than normies doesn't mean we're "smart." we have a lot to learn and it never ends.

sounds plausible.

Britbong detected.

To usurp and enjoy the spoils of conquest

Real talk:

IDGAF.

I embrace it. I walk amongst the sheep as a wolf with glee. They can't help being what they are anymore than I can help being what I am.

In that case, it seems to me I have a sacred duty to shepherd them when it is required of me.

I didn't choose the ayy life, the ayy life chose me.

But there is a place for them. You see, not all people are equal. Let's all accept that fact.

Some people are born to serve.

It's the 80/20 principle. Only 20% of any respective population matters. Only 20% of people push society forward and innovate. The 80% is just there to support the few.

I'm pretty sure you're just an INTP or an INTJ user.

Look it up and make sure. If this is the case please understand that you are less than 4% of the population and can make connections really quickly that others literally cannot make.

Something that is super obvious to you is close to impossible for others to even understand. So stop expecting much from others because I promise you are never going to get it.

You have to shift the expectation.

Once you shift the expectation you will realize your own flaws: that you haven't done shit. Why not? If you are so smart, why don't you take life by the balls?

This is where I am right now. I'm trying to get myself into a habit of action instead my predisposed habit of theorizing/learning/fact-hoarding

Check'd.

Why the fuck not.

Thread theme inbound.

INTP here, I know this feel all too well.

TFW not a Trump-tier ENTJ and I'll never have the leadership ability to mobilize my own RWDS