Why do gay men always seem so happy? Is it linked directly to their homosexuality...

Why do gay men always seem so happy? Is it linked directly to their homosexuality, or is there something else I could replicate in myself to get this kind of enjoyment out of my life?
I'm seriously considering trying to become a faggot at this point.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2190863/Semen-good-womens-health-helps-fight-depression.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

4chan can help you with that

Imagine this: the person you're attracted to has the exact same sex drive and urges as you. Gay guys can just say "hey, i don't want to but my dick's so hard it hurts, mind if I jack off and cum on you?" and they other guy either won't care because he's too tired or might just join in.

You get home from work and your partner greets you at the door with food and a warm mouth.

It's the joy of knowing you're getting it done to yourself right and you're getting your partner off in a way that you know they love.

No mystery, when that fucker nuts he's feeling just like you.

fug
polite sage pointing out that I know how to sage but that I forgot to take it out of the name field

Gays are happy with their life choices. Their regrets are temporary. They also know that a split up would be a fair 50/50 and that any violence in a relationship woild not give either partner the upper hand. Gays know what they want and go on and get it. Gays tell you what they want. A woman will just hint and hint and hint without.being specific. This isn't National Treasure.

There's two types of gay men, the ones who's attracted to masculine men and the type that's attracted to faggots.

The first type is happy because they don't have to deal with bullshit of women.
The second type is not because they have to deal with the bullshit of faggots.

that fixed grin? never show you're worried about hemorroids

If anything Milo always seems more smug than genuinely happy.

Dave Rubin on the other hand…

he doesn't count. he only looks happy all the time because he had his mouth surgically altered to look like he's always smiling.

They're free from women.

So are NEETS, but we are far from happy ;_;

I mean in their hearts.

there are hormones in cum that actually make you happy,they're just full of cum

So, if I drink my own cum, I'll be happy too?

try it and find out

maybe i will…

Maybe you should.

I'm gonna do it.

Good.

You can't stop me.

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2190863/Semen-good-womens-health-helps-fight-depression.html
Fuck, and I've been wasting my cum for years.

2 friends of mine were gay, fucking shock to find out, they just started making out when we were chilling at some bench with a group of ppl.
On was top , he was happy, the other was bottom, he was not happy.

I'm bi and I'm a cynical git, I guess I'm still not faggy enough to be happy.