Finally got around to watching this and thought it was pretty good, can somebody explain why some people don't like it?

Finally got around to watching this and thought it was pretty good, can somebody explain why some people don't like it?

I thought it was okay but only because I expected the worse so the flipside happened for others

They hate it cause Finn doesn't get the girl. Hating this movie is being pro-miscegenation.

You should watch E;R's review.

No thanks, E;R.

If you don't think there is anything wrong with this movie then you are a fanboy or a schizophrenic tumblrina.

Its a trash movie which if didn't have the Star Wars logo/ marketing it would have flopped. You don't need a review to pick it apart.

moar

Context?

it's just A New Hope again, and I already didn't like a new hope so i didn't like this one. but i don't really like star wars in general either.

#dicksoutforHarambe

God I hate it when Holla Forums posts white guys fucking black girls. No more, k?

TFA is Kino, and just like people finally get around appreciating the Prequels, the truth will eventually come out.

What the fuck is your problem?

Nice try chaim

Yes, goyim, please buy the Blu-Ray of Star Wars: The Force Awakens since you missed it in the theaters, I promise you it's very good cinema. Don't forget to pick up some Rey and Finn action figures at your local market!

It pisses me off that the trailer music is so good when the actual film is so mediocre.

If your cum touches another guys cum it's gay.

Could you imagine how awkward it would be for the sperm floating around? Suddenly another batch of sperm appears and the it's tough enough to have to be competing against your fellow sperm but suddenly more you don't recognize appears and the stakes are set higher.

That image might be more effective if it didnt look like the back of some shitty thriller novel

Because they are brainwashed poltards who can't enjoy anything if the nazis aren't shown as the good guys

Unlike non/pol/acks who believe in gas chambers and magic bullets? Silly yid they're not the ones who are brainwashed.