Holla Forumsarenting Thread. Parenting your kids out side of jewish secular influence

I'm going to start a maybe weekly thread about parenting as a racially aware parent. Now I understand that many here probably dont have kids. There are be many reasons you have not, but eventually you must start a family. Remember the 14 words.

The purpose will be for the few of us here to discuss family and kids. How we can attempt to raise them in a kikeless fashion and to reject the secular materialism the Jews push ESPECIALLY to our children daily. I for one am sick and tired of the constant bullshit shoved into my kids faces everyday. You can't buy kids toothpaste without it being Disney branded. It's sickening.

I would like to start each thread with a theme but of course open to any discussion.

So for this first thread I would like to reach out to everyone for ideas on what you read to your kids. You should be reading to them at least once a day hopefully multiple books.

nationalreview.com/article/417997/professor-if-you-read-your-kids-youre-unfairly-disadvantaging-others-katherine-timpf

Fuck them READ to your kids OFTEN.

Yeah. I love to lie to myself that i am redpilled too.

Not with that attitude

How do you get married in today's age anyway? How do you repill your bride?

Its not like there are a lot of redpilled white women who would marry fat bearded "redpilled" faggot who browses imageboards all day long.

Where do you even meet people? Bars? I'm done with college, is the gym a good place?

Online dating?

Hmm I see. I guess I'm am just lucky. My wife and I are mostly on the same page. The only thing she's isn't totally refilled on is fags.

Maybe that would be a better topic. How to refill women/how to find redpilled females

*Redpilled on is fags

Auto correct

That sounds lewd.

He means getting her pregnant again and again.
:^)

I have found that older books are best the (((Berenstain))) Bears even though the authors are jewish seem to be free of jewish ideas

Yeah auto correct sorry

A list of approved kids books, songs, and video would be a good start. All media has propaganda, it's a matter of approving what propaganda you want your child to be exposed to.

Heres a great tip. Take your kids out of school, this will only work if you have a few friends doing the same thing, which will teach them to be social.

Don't be too strict, if anything do what comes naturally instead of what a guide will tell you.

Most importantly DON'T BRING UP ANY NATIONALIST, WHITE NATIONALIST OR NAZI SHIT. EVER.

Teach them morals, teach them what it means to be a person and how others interact. Don't give them unrealistic expectations but let them be themselves, don't expect that you can 'train' your child to be a certain way. If you want your kid to be a scientist, for example, you should learn the science yourself and be a leading figure in it. Show them the things that YOU find interesting. Like, for example, show them a tesla coil.

Don't ever expect your child to not do things you did at their age. People are free to make mistakes, your job is that they should learn from them and you should guide them in a loving and noncondemning way. When they get old enough, teach them to be ghosts in society, like we are, teach them that in reality well rounded people are a small minority and that we always have been. Keyword well rounded. You want them to be people, not simply a well disciplined robot. Remember that you can't manipulate people into being what they aren't. The only thing you can be is a guide. Also, read Carl Jung, he has many good books on human development, a psychology book is a parents best friend on what THEY are doing wrong, not the child.

Yes absolutely! but also teaching our kids at early ages to recognize the propaganda. Little kids aren't going to have the ability so start with things that are free of it as much as possible

Kek, I've heard both sides in Holla Forums. Some advocate for total state nationalization and control over the school system and others for full privatisation.

If you're seeking the first solution then try to get your child in MENSA (because of the prestige, not because it's good) or any "Genius School"; but raise them yourself morally and help them with whatever the school doesn't do right.

If you're looking for the second solution then check out Unschooling and the Ron Paul Curriculum.

nice thread
we did a pretty successful one coming up with non kike influenced children's programming a week or so ago
the fatherland show on TRS talks about a lot of these issues as well

anywhere
just talk to somebody who you think you may share some interests with or you could see yourself with
feign confidence and you will be ok
good luck friend

I dont know, user, im the same way. But i do know that after 4:00 the high school shift gets on at my grocery store. theyre qts and chicks dig older guys. Gym is sorta cliche, I think girls expect it and if youre no chad thundercock theyll reject you quick and hard. But thats just my imagination i dont really know.
I go hiking a lot and there are very few qts on the trails. Dog parks, too. I saw one total babe once but she was taken. I think girls mostly stay home and go on twitter or watch TV when theyre not out. And when they are theyre with their fam or most likely their friends. And girls communting generally want to be left alone or are burned from work.
Also best way to play it when you talk to them is to be ruthlessly flirtatious so she knows exactly what you want. I used to be really angry and depressed when i first took the redpill so i always came across as that when talking with grils. But they dont like that. They have the mentality of children.

Wow nice prfagging. What's wrong with nationalism, or nazi shit? Commies raise their kids in marxism without a problem and so does everyone else. Minorities raise their kids with ethnic and racial pride and tribalism.

State's going to brainwash them (((liberal democracy))) and (((multiculturalism))) anyway you go about it unless you're varg.

Because kids tend to rebel against what they are told. You have to give them a path to follow.

I agree with you to an extent.

Teach your kids culture and the rest (white nationalism, white pride, etc) will follow. But at the same time we need to start fighting what the jews are saying is "normal". There is a time where we are going to have to STOP HIDING our views. Maybe not all of them but we are going to have to decide what is normal not them.

yeah i saw that one and got the idea for this today.

Did I miss any?

how to make your child retarded and autistic: the post

To be honest you should let him do all of that and make him find by himself what's wrong with it. Maybe you can intervene a little; but don't make it noticeable. You see, children will always rebel, but you can control that rebellion; if you hold too much authority over them then they'll want to be free, if you do the opposite however, they'll want more control. That's when you step in, the father to save the day.

No, it leaves a taint. I can never have a perfect soul because of being brought up in the Jew system. I would never expose a child to that.

I think the point of these discussions is not to find ways to deprive your kids of things, but to find meaningful ways for the future generations to deal with the self destructive society presented to them.

I would also like anons to share their experiences. I dont think these threads will have such easy answers.

That "taint" can be used for good though. I wonder how many of us where brought this far because we saw how degenerate America is.

I guess the important thing would be to make sure it doesn't shape them. There are certain tactics or heuristics that people learn as children that they use to make decisions and they can be very hard to change.

I wonder what makes ours different from the "normies"

Oh god, no. But if I were to start with the very, very first step

I'd personally read with the child, progressing from simple literature that's just there to help develop their ability to read and speak, to more complex literature.

They must know another language besides their native language. I don't care which as long as it's not from a shithole country.

Preferably, I'd like for them to foster an interest in science or mathematics. I can certainly help them develop a refined taste and talent in art and music. Ideally, I would want them to actually play an instrument or make some sort of art instead of just being an admirer.

I think the best way to instill a value in your child is to exemplify that value yourself. You're going to be their primary role model, after all. If they see you doing something, they're likely to want to do it themselves. In terms of historical role models and inspirations, I'd have her look towards some history's brightest polymaths or generally intelligent people. Bismark, Emperor Taizu of Song, and Isaac Newton for example

Though I'd encourage the kid to treat everyone with dignity and common human respect, I wouldn't feed her the "everybody is equal :)" shit. Everybody is very, very different. Some are even inferior in many ways, both in a general sense, and in an interpersonal sense.

No candy.

or soda!

The Mandela effect

fuck off shlomo

Yes, keep them away from pedophile kikes such as yourself.

I met a really nice girl on Plenty of Fish. Most are tattooed trash and single mothers, but every now and then, there are just shy, nerdy girls who don't go out (probably like you), so they put themselves on online dating sites.

I think the idea is to not push it so overtly, so in-their-faces. And that user you replied to is right. You need to be there to help develop them as a well-rounded person, number one, which is all but vanishing with kids constantly being on screens and constant stimulus - they rarely develop any inner character, empathy, or the ability to really appreciate intimacy (sexual and non).

But, anyway, I'd focus on American, European, Roman, and Grecian history and our accomplishments, so they have something to actually be proud of, and give a comparative of what the other people have done.

Ostara Publications (March of the Titans) has a whole section on home-schooling if any anons with kids out there are interested.

What the fuck, is this a thread for retard parents?

If your children don't have the same views as you, you COMPLETELY failed at being a parent in every conceivable way. Sad!

I don't know if that's true, they'll be jelly when they see nobody controls the neighbor's son.

You can be involved with them when they're growing and explain them what they're seeing. That episode where little Tim is shunned by everyone except a homo? Don't let the TV tell the moral of the story.

The biggest problem with children is peer- pressure, children are pretty open about their worldview and usually tend to go with the group mentality even if they do not really agree. That is why the first priority actually should be to find a conservative community, as they then will not be ostracized so hard in their school/community. This is very hard tho depending on how much you want to influence your children. I do not think you will find many full-blown Nazis - no alcohol/drugs/smokes, full redpill on gender/race/history etc.

This. Read to them, even in infancy, and they will grow up with it as part of their normal lives. Limit the amount of time they spend using technology and encourage them to play outside.

I had a redpilled dad, here's what he did for us:
There's a shitton of other normal dad stuff, but these things are really important.

The one you can't afford to fuck up on is exposing your kids, once they get old enough, to toxic mentalities (we're all equal goy/diversity is strength/just Google it/muh six million/need money fo dem programs/etc.) and reasoning with them so they see how wrong it is.

I've got a newborn daughter now and holy fuck do they start the brainwashing young. I've had to return a few children's books we'd gotten for her because of the "moral of the story" being SJW bullshit. She obviously can't understand it yet, she's not quite 5 months old but I don't want her growing up thinking their themes are normal or good.

Thanks for making this thread. Even if the most of the replies have been completely useless

My girl told me yesterday that she was pregnant. I'm 21, she's 19, been together since we were teenagers. I feel extremely lucky in that way. I'm going to be a dad.

Then the real world stuff; I'm a college dropout doing construction work, we live in a shitty apartment in a low income area filled with scum, I have no savings.

I'm panicking, but I have to pretend to be calm and collected for her. I want to do everything properly. I want to marry her, I want my kid to have a house, a real home. I want a dog.

If you can give me any advice on how to keep going, I'll greatly appreciate it. Especially if you're a father yourself.

well you're in a tough spot, i hope your respective families are gonna pitch in, it takes a village to raise a child user.

Maybe taking up an apprenticeship for electrical work is a good idea? unless u wanna be a doctor/lawyer/accountant/nurse no point getting a degree.

You should fart on your child regularly to exert dominance.

First off, you'll need money built up. Lots of it. Apply for welfare/Obamacare/food stamps n shiieet.
It's your money, white man, you're just taking it back from the Internal Revenue Semites who stole it from you.

Look for an easy part-time job you can pick up on a day you have off from your regular job - nothing too physically demanding, if you're working construction already it'll probably kill your body, mind, and morale. Gas stations always need people to watch their shit, retail stores always need people to straighten up the shelves early morning or late afternoon, restaurants are busier some days than others so if you're free Fridays/Saturdays at night you could be a cook/waiter/host on the afternoon or closing shift.

Don't freak out too much about the baby when it gets there. Not every little thing will kill or hurt it. Oh also, most states have some kind of free healthcare program for babies, sometimes it's administered at the county level though. Look into it for your state. That'll make a yuge difference for you financially.

There's never a "right time" to start having children. You have 9 months to work hard, and build a stable future for that child.

NO. FUCK YOU.

This is literally a saying from FUCKING AFRICA by useless niggers too lazy to take care of their many children.

It takes a responsible white heterosexual couple to raise a child.

Youre not serious. That's not how it works, your parents are not your only influence

absolutely disgusting

Bump. Have lots of white children you stupid fucks.

It can absolutely be scary. I have a 4 yr old daughter and 9 month son. Both beautiful Aryan kids ;^).

You and your girl NEED to be a team Children look at your relationship for stability and comfort.

I wish I could provide more advise about the money situation. seek assistance. Check if the company you work for offers child care reimbursement etc.

Put your family first always.

Same here, she's pretty great. I flat out told her today that we are having 3 kids minimum. We're shooting for conceiving next month, what's stuff that you wish you had known going into having kids?

just 2 people? bullshit, thats not how the world works, it takes a whole family at least, grandparents uncles aunties etc, family bonding is important, and friends of the family are great for social growth as a young kid too.

Yes
We should also compile lists of non-pozzed businesses, (online and real world) to keep as much money as possible out of (((their))) hands.
Also, try to buy food locally as much as possible.
One of the most destructive plays the jew has made is to undercut local business with huge supermarkets and online retailers.

When I played witcher 3, Ciri didn't die in the end. Does that count?

This is not a question I've been asked before. Hmm

My biggest suggestion would be just to not worry about having every ready in time. Your baby does not need a perfectly decorated nursery or gender specific crib sheets. Hell they probably won't sleep in their crib for the first year anyway. Buy used and but it when you need it.

More like

They are if the parents are doing their job right.

That isn't depriving them of anything, though. All of that shit is cancer. It is like saying you are depriving your child by not infecting him with an AIDS needle.

Have a wife who is on your side no matter what. My case - her family alienated her so I had it even easier. Good raw material in spite of (and as a direct reaction to) her matriarchal family. Don't worry about the polish, worry about the raw material. Don't listen to women, but listen to your wife. Don't follow her, but listen to her. Be a leader and the wife will follow.

Teach the children our principles, the ones that made our race and nation great. Family and God first. Truth and Beauty(and thus how to discriminate positively toward the good). Strength and Honor. Intelligence and Pragmatism. Individualism. Correct mistakes, punish lies.

Don't drown them in the abstract, but demonstrate belief through action. Give them hypothetical scenarios so that they can learn how you think, how to respond, and what principles guide you. Show them your world and they will explore it. Expand your own interests for their sake.

You don't have to homeschool, but dear God get them into a fucking private school. Confessional Lutheranism is my particular brand of parochial school but find whoever shares your beliefs (more or less).

I don't really censor or deprive my kids of much media, but they already are pretty balanced and I can just turn stupid shit off because I'm their dad. Stories that emphasize honor, heroism, self-reliance. They will never fall for Marxist equality so long as we tell them heroic stories. In current culture: Ninja Turtles isn't too semitic, Batman, a little DBZ, et cetera. I don't censor, I discern and discriminate. It is never too early to train them to filter out Marxist culture. Tell them why you turned Daniel Tiger off, and that it is because he is a helpless effeminate pussy.

My 1st grader read the "Great Illustrated Classics" version of Robinson Crusoe last year, a decent abridged-for-kids series of old non-pozzed classics. Count of Monte Cristo is next up for vengeance's sake. We have read Tolkien and Lewis to them (really should do it more often). And the Bible, for about 10 minutes at night. Tonight was Galatians 3-4ish, a good selection to undermine the semitic "chosen people" meme.

Yeah kids programming is shit. The non-kids PBS has cooking/fishing/hunting shows that they actually enjoy more.

Get them a knife and teach the distinction between using it as a tool and weapon. Personal responsibility. Considering getting a $30 Daisy BB gun, but first things first.

Not on welfare, but EBT/Medicare is nice. I also don't consider it stealing, the government is reimbursing me for a valuable service I am rendering to them, namely, crafting the next generation of white American patriots with my loins, my hands, and my mind.

Thanks. I'm not a millionaire, and neither is my wife, but I think by being frugal and smart we should be fine.

What the fuck are you doing?

IS IT TIME FOR PASTAS AND MY OWN WRITING? YOU BET IT IS.

Someone who has their priorities straight. That’s the simplest answer I can give. Like the male, she must be willing to sacrifice for the good of her people, The woman has the unique role of ensuring her people’s survival though childbearing. That’s why a mother is more successful than a lawyer or what have you. That should be her first priority after entering adulthood. In the meantime, she must work to be fit, educated, graceful, and so on.
In my opinion, she should be strong, conservative, and honest; her word should be a vow. She should put family and values above everything else, and, if you lose your way down the road, she should be able to guide you back. Passion should be the power that keeps her going. She should be proud, but not vain–proud of her race, proud of her country, proud of her family, proud of her heritage, and, most importantly, proud of herself.
The ideal woman should act as a bridge between her immediate family and the rest of her local community. She should busy herself with charitable endeavors that serve to foster strong and close knit bonds between neighbors. A woman should be as strong of body as she is of mind and spirit. She should not be so dainty and delicate as to be averse to sweat and hard work. She should not succumb to greed, gluttony or sloth and take care to keep herself in pristine health, demanding the same of her family and husband.
She should act as a pillar, so when her man grows weary he may lean upon her until he regains his strength. Her support should be unfaltering her will to persevere no matter the hardship unbreakable.
She should temper the emotional and irrational side that goes hand in hand with her sex, instead striving to embody the virtues of fidelity, wisdom and patience. She should not command her man or rebel against him, but offer honest and informed counsel.
She should view her people for what they are–her kin–and defend them fiercely, as a mother would her child. She should have a fire in her soul that inspires men to take up arms in defense of her children, for who is she but the mother of her people?

HANG ON NO IT’S NOT BECAUSE APPARENTLY I DON’T HAVE THE FUCKING FILE I KNEW I HAD.

This is a slightly scummy way to make money, but consider abusing the ebay buyer protection system.

What you do is buy a high value item, a gold coin in this instance, from a major seller (NOT A MOM AND POP) and immediately file a complaint with ebay by saying the item isn't as described. Allow the selling company to send you a token reply, then ask ebay to step in once the allotted time is up. Provide any brief explanation you like as you will not have to provide photo evidence, and with in 48 hours ebay will rule in your favor. After that you print out the shipping label they provide, fill the envelope with anything, and you get your money back once the tracking number says the item has been delivered back to the seller.

The reason this works is because ebay is obscenely jewish, and has forbidden sellers from leaving negative feedback on a buyer's account. This is a well documented scam, and it will not be going away anytime soon.

So who loses out here?

Just order from some kike and screw them and eBay at the same time.

This has to be a joke. I refuse to believe someone actually wrote an article about reading to you're kids less.

1) Don't try to start a family if you're a poorfag.
2) Never start a family with a woman who already has kids.
3) If you have kids, HOMESCHOOL THEM.

There ya go.

I'd love to not buy in to the whole "homeschoolers are awkward" thing. I'd love to homeschool my kids because I am smarter than any teacher they will have..

It just doesn't help that, without fail, every homeschooler I see is, in fact, awkward as hell. Homeschooling, especially if taught by women, is no silver bullet to combat idiocy.

Oh and nice try you fucking Jew.

Growing up I only read books from before 1950 and the only thing it did to me was make me cultured and traditionalist. Oh, and my mannerisms and speech is old. Women will comment–with wonder, I might add–“You sound so old-fashioned!” It’s a turn-on for them.

They absolutely are awkward. You HAVE to arrange play dates and have them meet other kids at the park and whatnot. They won’t get the peer-level social interaction they need otherwise.

The problem with that, these days, is finding like-minded parents with whom you can even have play dates. It was NEVER a problem in the past, but now that kikes have destroyed the family unit (and sown distrust within neighborhoods), good luck even KNOWING the parents around you, much less approving of their beliefs.

That’s what I get for writing addenda to sentences without proofreading at 2 in the morning.

Fuck right off with that "takes a village" shit. That's straight from the communist playbook. Came right from Hillary's mouth, she's the one who pushed that in the 90's. It takes good white parents to raise a child, you take responsibility for educating them, it's your legacy.

Stop parroting Marx’ work. Your lies won’t work here.

How early is to early for kids to read berserk?

AHA!!!

Okay, here goes.

1. No television, throw that motherfucker in the garbage (or sell it $$$)

2. No glam magazines, burn them for warmth.

3. Reverse Osmosis water filter

4. Homeschooling

5. Organic foods

How about you kill yourself.

There are homeschooling networks all over the place that allow children the opportunity to have regular friends.

Duh why do you think they try and outlaw it and in some countries it is totally outlawed (Germany)

She will be able to get Medicare and maybe probably EBT since you are poor. Better going to your progeny than a niglet. I don't know what state you're in but that is step one. When you get married you probably get the insurance too.

Number two, work your ass off now before the baby is born. If you have a good skill set or work history try for more money. I picked up hours bouncing on the weekends to finance extras. Even $500 should be enough to get bare necessities.

Speaking of which, if you have a decent home setup you don't need much. A Pack and Play does double duty as a crib/playpen until the baby gets heavier (If you are saving up for a real crib), a new carseat, a stroller for the woman (men look badass carrying a baby).

Make her breastfeed. Medicare will likely get you a cheap breast pump for upping her supply or pumping off excess milk(which tastes light and sweet btw), but they aren't terribly expensive anyway. Buy extra bottles, we bought some Doc Browns bottles for less burping. Bubbles = crying. Fenugreek if she has low milk supply. Other than that it's just a couple blankets, washcloths, clothes, and diapers(huggies, walmart offbrand isn't bad either). My wife makes homemade baby wipes with paper towels, water, coconut oil, and soap, cheaper and better than the brands.

If you didn't come from a broken home you might already have the skills needed to dad, otherwise just do what is right, be smart about medical and nutrition stuff, and don't listen too much too other people's advice.

I AGREE with you. However in this day with BOTH parents having to work to have a good living, we would not have been able to do the things we do without grandma and grandpa helping. I hardly consider that a village.

This post is great.

Check with your hospital and see if they give free car seats, they might.

I disagree with pack and play they always seem to be used as a babysitter

ABSOLUTELY BREASTFEED. My wife was amazing and did both kids a full year. Yes you can get a free breast pump through the government.

I truly feel that if you pay taxes BEING PREGNANT IS EXACTLY WHAT "WELFARE" PROGRAMS ARE FOR! Please if my taxes go toward helping people have more kids let it be toward getting more white people.

My family is going to be fine either way.

Holla Forums literally did all those things growing up.

TALK TO YOUR KIDS. Interact with them even if they are annoying, sometimes especially then. I know they are shit at communicating but do it anyways.

My literally psycho sister in law never talked to her oldest because he couldn't talk back - as a fucking infant. He is 10 or 11, also a psycho, and eternally sounds like he's eating peanut butter.

I talk to my kids normally, like real people, with no baby talk. My now 7 year old is linguistically advanced (started talking before his cousin who is 3 yrs older), shows promising signs of complex abstract thought, and more importantly, isn't a fucking psycho and can show genuine affection and love to his family because he is actually treated like part of it.

Well, when I was like 15 I was over my uncle's house and he was talking about Berserk because he liked it a lot, and told me to never read it because it was way too violent and bad.

So I went and read it, not for kids. But I liked it anyway

We're the exception not the rule, most of society is pozzed beyond recognition due to jewish programming. Keeping your children away from jewish degeneracy is the first rule of good parenting.

Much of this is largely correct, except I would allow them friendship with normie kids, they will need those skills in the real world, but I would educate them on where those kids are wrong.

Also, a good foundation in agriculture, marksmanship and weaponry, woodworking, hunting, fishing, with camping trips (with other, hopefully fellow homeschooled children) at least once per month. Participation on various sports teams and other team building physical activities (again, hopefully with fellow white homeschool children in the neighborhood.) An appreciation for the great European artists of the past, European literature, and classical musical should also be a fundamental tenet of their childhood.

I agree. I read to my son almost everyday.

Don't be a faggot, user.

I think the most important part of raising your child uncucked, is making them aware of their blood and teaching them to take pride in their ancestors. I tell my son the ancestors fought and worked so we could live, and they're cheering on him from the afterlife, when he does well, and that they're literally living on inside him, and will live on in his children. If the descendants don't have children, the ancestors will eventually disappear from the afterlife. So have kids.

Get an abortion you fucking retard. You're still a child yourself and you have no business being a father. You can barely manage your own life, you seriously think you can handle a kid? You don't even have the forethought to wrap your tool for fuck's sake.

Take your goddamn head out of the cloud. Do you want your kid to grow up surrounded by niggers and crime? Is that the kind of life you want for them? Why, so you can get affirmation from anonymous neo-nazis on the internet that you're doing the right thing by pumping out a welfare baby? You have NO idea what you're doing and it's blatantly obvious. Think before you fuck up more lives than your own.

Homeschool them. This is crucial. I did a teaching degree, trust me, you do not want people who do teaching degrees anywhere near your children.

The kind of people who become teachers are NOT the "caring, passionate, female" type that is portrayed. They are the ones too stupid to be successful in liberal arts, so they moved over to something they can actually get a career in. So think of not the type of feminist that can make rational arguments, think of big red who will just shout "you're a fucking white male because of your privilege kill yourself shitlord" at your child. The men are not alpha chads who are just looking for the female teachers, they are pedophiles. Half the men in that course couldn't get their safety to work with children qualification on the government, which consist of your criminal history and a short psych test.

If you let "qualified" teachers take care of your child for you, your child will end up either indoctrinated or raped.

You'll be fine mate. you're both young, so you'll grow very close quickly. for almost all of human history, you'd be considered a late father. so it's not unmanageable, it might be hard but not impossible and it will be worth it.

as for advice, spend as much time with your family as possible. avoid just sitting your child in front of a monitor and letting the internet raise him. you need to teach him his life skills.

don't sweat it bro, you can do it

oy vey de natsis! de nadsis are everywhere! boinie, ring the adl, I gadda tell Abe aboud dis goy!

I've got a ten month old son, and i would like to be reading to him regularly, but I find it impossible. Whenever I try, he wants to play a game. I hold the book and start reading, but he climbs onto it, pulls it out of my hands and starts biting at the pages. He would prefer to wrestle than to listen to me reading. Any advice?

whatever you do, don't punish him for it. that will just make reading time something he can get in trouble with. try playing with him first then when he's not as active, read to him then. or when he's eating at the table or in bed so he can't wrestle, just so he gets used to it.

Ten months is not old enough to focus. Wait with the reading until around 2.

I can't begin to tell you how much I feel disdain towards you.
You're the same kind of nihilistic, selfish trash we're trying to stand against.

You could sum this thread up entirely by just saying be traditional parents.

The only problem we face as parents, is that the world around us has become far from traditional - it is literally a satanic, immoral playground for the most part.

I think you certainyl have to move to more conservative areas when you start a family.

You simply cannot shelter you children. You just must teach them wrong from right - that's all there is to it. Most kids these days have no moral code, they haven't been tought this things because a) no father or b) their parents are technically the state

You have to be married
Your wife or you, doesn't matter who, but someone needs to stay at home.
Your family friends and neighbours will be determined by where you live. Get out of liberal shitholes immediately.
LOOK AT THEIR SCHOOLWORK and challenge the school.
DO NOT be racist. the teachers WILL contact the sate and they WILL take your kids.

If this happens, do not worry. LEARN COMMON LAW. your kids are your property, as are you theirs (ever heared of the term disowning?) - research karl lentz for this topic

what a fucking world. Good luck guys

Read them again idiot OP, this isn't about making kids in a shit world and hoping they turn out alright.

A huge amount of dedication and you gotta be a man.. Not just physically but mentally. My wife comes from a cuckservative family. And she is red pilled now.

I see your sentiment way too often and I've been meaning to write up something but haven't had the time. So here's a brief rundown:

I was full blown mgtow after the military. I'd bang some worthless cunts every now and then but they were always garbage because women today are garbage.

Then I had an epiphany. I decided to be completely abstinate and the next woman I had sex with would be the waifu of my dreams and I wouldn't settle for anything else. I set about to expand my wisdom in all things and in doing so my understanding of how to persuade people to come to my beliefs. It was tough remaining abstinent because now that I wasn't trying I had girls 10 years my minor throwing themselves at me.

Somewhere around this time I met a girl that I enjoyed talking to. Bumped into her once every couple weeks and always had a very interesting conversation and she was one of the rare ones that could actually have a conversation on my level. Seriously bluepilled though. I didn't jump on it yet as I hadn't yet decided if she passed the test. I wound up getting a decent job after being unemployed for quite some time and as a result got in better shape which made me more aggressive in my search for a female. So I began to make it a point to bump into her as often as possible to continue vetting her but had still not actually 'hung out with her'. By the time we had hung out it had been 4 months of me vetting her. And I had decided she was satisfactory if severely lacking in the bluepilled department. I started feeding her small bits of the red pill. The second she wasn't following me or resisting I would back it up with more reason, or introduce an appeal to emotion since women make decisions based on emotion it was a long and drawn out process… It took me months to make any progress at all on certain topics. Some would not work in my favor no matter what I tried. For instance, miscegenation. "Mixed babies are cute" is what she clung to. I tried everything from them being more prone to genetic maladies to black fathers always leaving or beating their babymommas. Didn't work..

But one day I decided OK time to stop being so beta and assert myself on this one. We were at a sandwich shop and a white woman walked in with a niglet. I looked my now wife dead in the eyes and spoke firmly and loudly "Do you really mean to tell me that you think THAT is cute? That thing is hideous! Do you think if we had a kid it would look that bad even if it were retarded? AND where's the father? Its a beautiful Sunday afternoon you think if you had my kid I wouldn't be spending the day with you? I'll tell you where the father is, dead, in jail or doing drugs."

No one in the place said a word, save for my now wife saying 'you are right", they all knew I was right.

clearly you're not playing enough with him.
Try tiring him out first, and then read to him while he starts drifting off to dreamland. That way he'll start to associate your reading voice with comfort and safety.

Having white children is the biggest part of the 14 words. If you aren't having white children then who are we fighting for to have a better future

Yeah at 10 months you might have issues with him paying attention. Keep trying though

TOPKEK

God damn your brain is fucked. Where do you think these white children we need to secure a future for are going to come from? How is your reading comprehension so poor that you get lost after reading only 14 words. Thanks for your contribution, now fuck off.

Try looking online. If my autistic neighbour who is 30+ and lives with his mum can find one, anyone can.

Bump and reported.

Exactly; abuse the piss out of this loop-hole and secure a future for you family.

If you need reassurance, test the process by ordering a silver coin (19~22 dollars on average right now) and go through the motions I listed earlier.

If you have time could you write up a short guide on free stuff and programs for young parents?

Fucking rad. I've been thinking about something similar when we have kids.

If you're in America, shit's getting tight, money wise, at least where I'm from.

I'd recommend, if you're poor, embracing a more communal form of living. Create large families again, and reject individualism. Rely on your families. Obviously this encourages white kids to be more family friendly. Poor white kids also are, if approached correctly, our biggest allies. They will feel the struggle of poverty, but being the only demographic that gets told they're privileged, they will be way more likely to be redpilled on race. (This is what happened to me)

had me till the part where you were 'racist' in public setting.

Buy a shotgun for the home and a handgun for personal carry. Get good with them. Don't allow your woman to leave your home without you.

What world do you live in? Outside of Austismland moms and dads must both work to provide a livable income. Sure having a firearm is a great idea but that has nothing to do with parenting

shiggy diggy, fuck off back to faceberg and die normie SCUM.

Does Mary Had A Little Lamb have nefarious subliminal undertones? I doubt it - it's the first example that came to my head.

My point is everything needs to be reassessed. Nursery rhymes, kids' songs/books, etc. And perhaps improved upon. Maybe Mary and her Little Lamb could use more X undertones.

Holy shit you're obvious

Been there. So poor we couldn't afford apples for the little one.

Lots of sleepless nights, wondering how rent would be paid.

Worked hard at meaningless jobs, but worked harder on marriage and fatherhood. Now successful at all three

You're doing it for your progeny, not yourself. Hang in there.

Father of many.

Ten months is probably too young for reading. Just talk to him so he starts to learn the spoken language.

Ignore the jew. A girl I was fucking once had an abortion. I could have stopped her. My child would be 7 now. Its my biggest regret. It eats me up every day.

Screencapped. Thanks, mate.

widespread youth rebellion is a recent concept. Before the 1960s there was never a time when the youth rebelled en masse. 90% of the time the child ended up doing exactly what the parents did.

So why didn't kids rebel so much back then, and rebel these days even after parents became LESS strict in the 1950s. (see spocking instead of spanking). ANSWER: jews

Checked

Bear in mind that this describes my state and details may/will differ state to state. I'm guessing these programs have similar counterparts in other states.

Being a poor parent is pretty much the only way to get dem programs if you are white.

Wisconsin has no direct cash welfare(SSI is federal). The closest counterpart is connected with its employment program (Wisconsin Works or W2) which you actually have to work for. It ends up being $3 an hour or so and is actually easier to get a job than to game the system for chump change. That is really a side benefit to their real purpose, which is basically providing people that supercharge your job search - coach you, network for you and advocate for you with potential employers, as well as provide some monetary assistance for tech school classes, work-related clothes/equipment, gas vouchers, or interview clothes. In my experience these guys are pretty useful, and definitely plugged some holes in my cover letter/resume. They didn't directly help me get my current job but I am still in their system because they will still provide job retention services while employed and help my search for better/higher paying jobs.

FoodShare is the EBT/Food Stamps program. In my state it is administered along with BadgerCare/Medicaid through a local semi-private(?) "consortium". It is possible to get on without kids if you are poor enough, but being a parent makes the requirements much more manageable. Basically you just sign up, give them their desired info, submit various forms of proof for wage/pregnancy/parental status, and you get food and healthcare benefits that you can renew with proof of earnings every 6 months. These two programs were indispensable to us as young underemployed parents.

I am rather but not totally ignorant of HUD/section 8 housing - I am not on this personally. To my knowledge you follow a similar procedure, set up an interview in which you give various (extensive) kinds of proof, and get vouchers that pay for a certain amount of housing but deducts 30% of your wages up to the total amount. I could find out more but if you are in great need you're better off contacting them yourself.

WiC, thrift stores, hospitals, churches and such can also provide goods or services, but I was never unemployed, just severely underemployed. I never quite felt the true desperation of living in a communist utopia and thus got by with only dem programs listed above.

As you are white I doubt this is necessary to say, but don't abuse the kindness of your local do-gooders. They get burned often enough by 'groids and leftists who have no principles of behavior other than their immediate desires. Thank them for their efforts, maybe even with a card or note.

Being poor doesn't make you a nigger, it just means you aren't a filthy Heeb. Hold yourself to a higher standard than the leftist entitled gibs class and you will rise above them.

First post is the worst post :^)

Thanks user, I appreciate the writeup, we are hoping to conceive next month, I'm hoping for Sons with Guns, haha.

Sure hurt Trump, didn't it?

The best way to jew-proof your child is to bring them up in a jew-wise culture outside you're own. If you are anglo move to Switzerland or Italy or even Quebec. Make sure they know from an early age that what is on the screen is not necessarily reality.

The best redpill I had as a kid was black and white television. Find the modern equivalent that's right for your family.

In the words of Dysnomia, "Are you fucking retarded or a white nationalist?"

Kennedi check em!!

kennedi is white btw, I rather have the white race dying than her

CTR, this isn't a Shillary thread.

Recently went on Tinder as a social experiment. Whole fuckload of escorts on there now. No thanks. Your neighbour probably pays her to get the son laid.

I never said that.