Judea declares war on anime girls with MAGA hats - Thread 2

Previous thread: 8ch.net/pol/res/6365464.html

Anime girls with MAGA hats are an anti-Semitic meme, say Jews:
archive.is/tsg5l

Made a new thread since the last one got full within a matter of hours. Create more Japanese animes with MAGA hats and spread them into circulation to trigger Jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/918467/62556d8028/
kat.cr/manga-berserk-v01-37-c334-335-t9402534.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GibiNy4d4gc
youtube.com/watch?v=FCah4MngQcA
youtube.com/watch?v=GC_mV1IpjWA
youtube.com/watch?v=6JARVfb-FBg
youtube.com/watch?v=yHY9USNC_Fk
youtube.com/watch?v=mHPtfzOgL28
youtube.com/watch?v=kw19XDSB0ZI
youtube.com/watch?v=TawN_4icG_g
youtube.com/watch?v=k1g9RqpcaEU
youtube.com/watch?v=27VqrMTljjw
youtube.com/watch?v=tu-xViLS01s
youtube.com/watch?v=1YVbd-lS2X4
youtube.com/watch?v=GrjxtNYhTCc
youtube.com/watch?v=euiNjgEzN-s
youtube.com/watch?v=60rxzfl3NZc&list=PL7AE1A8C019B47E4C
youtube.com/watch?v=Nh11A41klL4&list=PLdrX9TOKpMZo7wBF3tbTpu_aAoD2gbN1c&index=3
youtube.com/watch?v=OE5Ww1QQFL0
youtube.com/watch?v=lj06pRMO9hM&list=PLWAb6uoo1Jl9k7McxMEf2xBlUmNTR81ZX
youtube.com/watch?v=izb4ZYRCTBU
youtube.com/watch?v=QGgYSqT_S4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=LIVBqhmJb_k
youtube.com/watch?v=n249VAq0KWw
twitter.com/Zanting/status/742376600927404032
twitter.com/wurstgoy/status/743983985768882176
twitter.com/larrymarryterry/status/744050851111706624
youtube.com/watch?v=j38aX4JxINQ
twitter.com/DAVID_FIRTH/status/695851212248375296
twitter.com/DAVID_FIRTH/status/704131235484979200
mangasee.co/manga/?series=Berserk
bakabt.me/torrent/162057/berserk-scans
youtube.com/watch?v=DXfigGZWY8E
en.rocketnews24.com/2014/02/01/are-you-otaku-roughly-40-percent-of-japanese-college-students-say-yes/
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-04-16/could-love-live-make-an-appearance-at-the-tokyo-olympics/.101077
animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2016-03-14/love-live-the-idol-school-movie-ends-theatrical-run-with-2.86-billion-yen/.99770
animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2015-11-21/newspaper-love-live-idols-nogizaka46-to-sing-at-new-year-kohaku-battle/.95655
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-02-14/oreimo-kirino-drums-up-voters-for-japan-election/.98628
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2014-12-01/hello-kitty-cafe-teams-up-with-monogatari-series/.81627
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-03-01/hatsune-miku-song-ranks-top-choice-for-high-school-graduation-theme/.99274
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-06-08/girls-and-panzer-film-sells-nearly-1.3-million-tickets-for-2.2-billion-yen/.102937
youtube.com/watch?v=bmKaQqinWKY
archive.is/6Qm8u
bbc(DOT)com/news/business-36560792
reuters.com/article/us-usa-security-snowden-anime-idUSBRE95B14B20130613
mega.nz/#F!VE4yxRzK!Me6AoU6tVGWGukk0SJWrKQ
dailymotion.com/video/xqjzpb_mechaike-eng-sub-idol-battle-hd_fun
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thank god someone made a new thread. I didn't want to keep shitting up the board but my life felt so empty.

Posting Aryan waifus. Also I'm shocked the painter autist hasn't shown up.

exploitable hats anyone?

Honestly I'd like to thank the author of that article for so quickly and totally exposing the D&C shills that have been working for months to demonize anime on this board. I suppose anything beautiful, symmetrical and aesthetically pleasing is like poison to the Jews.

Why didn't you use the picture of the writer where his nose looks more curved. He almost looks like a human in this one you used. Almost.

Kek blesses us with a divine weapon!

It would certainly explain the way they destroyed Western art by pushing the absolutely bland or outright disgusting filth that is "modern art". Thank god Japan is keeping artistic tradition alive.

I'm still waiting on a MEGA for all the images in here

>exhentai.org/g/918467/62556d8028/

Since you fuckers won't seed.

Why don't you just save the images one at a time? It's not that much work.

one job.

So yeah, dailly reminder that Kuro Kishi Monogatari will never have an animated version.

Kikes hate things not made by kikes. Its typical that they're attacking anime with the standard "oy vey anti-semite"

Posting some arty stuff.

I've never even heard of this. Very western art style it seems.

You better start putting some MAGA hats on those women.

While it might be true that it's not that much work, an alternative way for anons to get the gallery would be neat. Making it easier for myself is merely a bonus.

I can get all images in 10 seconds. You want them?

The jews fear the samurai.

Give me the YUGE MAGA gallery m8.

MAGA

Its pretty unknown, i only found out about it because Yukari from Girls und Panzers has a poster of it in her room in the anime.

Nice dubs and nice catch. You have a keen eye.

Anyone able to edit that newspaper title saying "judea declares war on Germany" to judea declares war on waifus/anime"? I think that'd be cool

**anyone else having to complete the captcha multiple times?

Thankfully it's too niche to be some outright target.

**No

:^)

I knew I made this video for a reason. I'm not at home or I'd post the webm.

And since we are just dumping anime girls in uniforms, i guess i will post this too.

Its the girl from the other poster, the other pictures i couldn't find the origin of.

MAGA indeed.

Also make Symphogear better than ever before.

Wait, posted the original.

Nicely done. Got a hearty chuckle out of me.

I would post more but my image folder is unorganized

A sorting tool would be appropriated

thanks for introducing me to this, user

My taste is objectively better than jews.

*appreciated

I need to sleep

Here's some more

please lurk moar before posting
the way that you linked the previous thread is showing your summer

The kikes being aware of something as pure as anime makes me uncomfortable.

Having said that, I know plenty of them have done shit Eng dubs of animu. Doesn't mean I'd ever watch that butchered crap.

Daily reminder that Griffith is the Eternal Jew.

Daily reminder that Casca a cute.

MAKE MIDLANDS GREAT AGAIN

BLUE WHALE KNIGHTS GO BACK TO TUDOR

They're all going on my DOTR list.
Also, can one of you artfags PLEASE make a Griffith happy merchant?

Also, can one of you artfags PLEASE make a Griffith happy merchant?

No, I've been on 8ch Holla Forums for over a year, and started on 4ch Holla Forums in 2006 or something. I just never really posted much anything or made threads.

Besides, the link works so what does it matter. While you're at it, tell me the correct way to link to other theads and posts on other threads then.

I've not read Berserk yet but isn't Guts a racemixer? Or is there something different about her being brown?

Daily reminder that Guts is the Uberman who rises above absolute despair and hopelessness with nothing but the force of his own will and thus achieves power rivaling the gods while staying 100 percent human

Every man should have Guts as a role model.

Caska is best girl.

If you consider a German being with an Italian race mixing. I mean, there are different tribes of Europeans, but I don't see anything wrong with that to be honest. Caska is a white European, just a Mediterranean one.

Also, they kind of incorrectly made her too tan in the anime. Here you can see from some pages from the manga that she is quite white, and has only a barely noticeable tan.

lol

Vielen dank

Source? (w/out hat)

Her background is never really explained.

She could just be tan for all we know.

Except the part where she explains her background you mean?

She lived in a village near the southern border of Midland (France). She's a southeastern native French person or a northern Italian.

Considering how the previous guy who used that armor ended up I'm not so sure about that.

the same way that you linked to my post

to go to another board do
>>>Holla Forums9742937

there i've completed my community service hours for the day

I don't have it.

Give me a minute fam

Well I know the character is Kaga and I've seen the pic on the boorus. However with the amount of material it's gonna be quite a bitch to find.

Hey man Gaiseric still has a human soul so i'd say that he's human.

Also I think I found the Dark Horse scans with Seeders
kat.cr/manga-berserk-v01-37-c334-335-t9402534.html

Also when will he start pumping out chapters again regularly?

And why does the new anime look so fucking awful?

ah thanks. Nips do darkskin well but it really is sometimes hard to pinpoint if its a tan, pooinloo, or nog.

I know this feel, Guts basically inspired me to start working out hardcore in the first place
Had to take a few months off due to schoolwork and injuries, but I'm currently getting /fit/ again
Functional strength too, not just homosex bodybuilder aesthetics
Also hope to get back into BJJ/Muay Thai/wrestling within the next year
Maybe one day I'll have a Casca of my own
And be strong enough to not let her get cucked by the eternal Griffith

The truth is even non-white characters in animu have fair facial features.

Look at that faggot Corkus in the background
0/10

Some nips can tan pretty dark too

I mean he's a very romantic character in the 1800's kinda way.

His life is absolute shit, He
1.Gets shitted out of his mom after she was hung after her village was attacked
2.Gets raped by a nigger after his foster father solded him out
3.Is forced to kill said foster father is self defense they flee his merc group only to get shot with an arrow and attacked by wolves.
4.Gets betrayed by his best friend
5.Gets his waifu raped into literal insanity by said best friend in hell while being held down by Demons.
6.Gets branded by Satan so upon his death his soul is damned to hell

And yet the fucker still doesn't give up in fact he rises to the occasion and becomes as strong as the strongest demons.

He also keeps his sanity in check enough to form a happy party and even acquires a cute witch daugheru.

Nigger everyone who's branded soul is damned to hell for eternity.

Then again so are Apostles so Guts can get his appropriate revenge.

24th of this month monthly manga released of Berserk begin again.

Also the new anime looks shit because the studio can't afford to make it all hand drawn so they will use CGI unfortunately.

Not in the case of Berserk, you should read it and you will see what I mean. The artist has actually paid insane attention to detail regarding anything and EVERYTHING. Including racial characteristics. Nogs actually have flat and wide noses and unsymmetric skull shapes. Poo in loos have Asiatic eyes and so on.

But if you look at Caska, she has racial characteristics of a European. Straight hair, round eyes, pink nipples, etc. traits that nonwhites don't have.

1st picture: Negro in Berserk. Looks like a nog, acts like a nog (rapist).
2nd picture: Some user in another thread did research into Caskas taxonomic racial features and they line up very accurately with people from southeastern France or northern Italy.

This is literally a humanized Panzer IV from a certain "game" she needs a MAGA hat to really trigger them.

Could be part Kushan

Yeah, he inspired me to get working out too. Might get back into a martial art, what should I do? I really just wanna beat the tar out of someone, not all that kicking shit.

I don't think Guts is, he's been doing a lot of astral shit lately, he'll probably kill his way out of it or something.

true enough. although im kind of frustrated for the nips applying european features to darker skins tones when the real thing can never possibly live up.

This is true. It's said in chapter 6 or 7 if I recall correctly, that anyone who has any involvement with demons in their life will go to Hell. Even if you're just a random victim of a demon, or if you just see one.

But since Guts and Caska are branded and have seen Apostles, no matter what, when they die they will go to Hell for eternity.

Don't talk shit about Caska m8, look at the evidence above.

For how long until Miura goes back to Idolmaster?

Evening Elvan and Califonia Gold are best

The only way that they're going to get out of that is if they can fuck up the Godhand.

Also an interesting theme is Berserk is how Guts entire character is based on defying fate and expectations while the Demons and Griffith are nothing but causality manipulation and chosen one bullshit.

MMA, or more specifically Muay Thai and Judo/ wrestling
Muay Thai basically kickboxing on steroids, with elbows and knees
Look up Muay Thai knockouts on jewtube, it's hardcore as fuck
I used to be flexible enough to land solid headkicks, need to start stretching again
If you land a solid Muay Thai headkick/flying knee in a fight, you can easlily knock someone out instantly
I used to wrestle back in high school too
Those throws may not look that bad on a mat, but if you fucking pick someone up over your head and throw them on pavement or any other hard surface, you could paralyze or even kill them.

This doesn't make anime poison to jews. It makes Trump hats poison to jews.

As always, anime is not art.

Look at

Also here are some other pictures of nonwhite races from Berserk. The artist Miura clearly pays attention to facial features of different races in addition to just skin color. The poo in loos in Berserk (Kushan empire, its an actual empire that existed in Northern India, also the emperor was called Ganishka just like in Berserk) have very narrow eyes and are much darker than Caska.

Jesus mate she's a native midlander with dark skin ok?

This, for example, when he almost stabbed Griffith in the face during the eclipse, and I think he did something else when he was fighting godhand in that weird stair place.

I've been watching a little bit of wrestling lately, trying to imagine how the ancient greeks did it.

Would you recommend boxing? Is that worthwhile? I have a martial art background, I did Judo, Tae Kwon Do, and wrestling for a couple weeks in highschool (so I wouldn't count that)

yea, im aware now the berserk artist incorporated racial facial features into his art, but by and large anime has a big sameface problem, so darkskin without explanation leaves me with questions sometimes

They're anime characters. They aren't supposed to be literal representations of real people. Nobody can live up to them.

Boxing can be useful, but Muay Thai is much better in terms of fighting outside the ring and just beating the shit out of people in general

Don't European martial arts lack fist fighting because we focused on killing people with weapons?

Relax mate, I was just having a laugh. I just do think it's kind of annoying how there are nonwhite Berserk fans who very zealously claim that Caska isn't white and that they're a mixed race couple. Bunch of nignog fan fiction, trying to ruin a story about European mercenaries.

Also, you should do stronglifting. Martial arts are useless if you don't have the physical power necessary to be effective at the techniques.

Basically, if you have a weapon, use it. Weapons are always much more efficient.
We did have Greek Pangration (basically MMA before MMA), Greco-Roman wrestling, Savate (kickboxing), and Pugilism (early boxing) though

I'm not very good at this but that's never stopped me from shitposting about something.
Two hats and a free smug

Might have to look into it

I already do some pleb tier lifting
Pull ups, using this bowflex thing, push ups, and sit ups

Trying to get a weight bench set up so I can maximize gains

Posting some OC

That's not lifting. That's calisthenics, and it will only make you better at calisthenics, not increase your explosive power or strength for carrying/grappling.

You'll have to do stronglifting. Deadlifts, squats, and benchpress at least with short sets with high weight.

Great, now I can't name a folder 'anime girls in MAGA hats' because you had to use a dude.

It's cinematic storytelling accomplished through painting and drawing. How is that not art?

One big reason was that most European nations never outlawed the possessions of weapons, unlike countries such as China and Japan. It's also why you see unconventional weapons like nunchucks (originally a threshing tool) and tiger spears in Asian martial arts–since swords weren't allowed, they had to make do with what they had.

That looks really neat. Does it deliver?

No it's shit

It looks good but is pretty dumb (though not necessarily in a bad way).

Bodyweight excercises increase strength too, unless you think pulling up your entire bodyweight using one arm doesn't require strength.

Just don't become a fat powerlifter

Its art no matter how much you hate it.

dumping some shit from a thread from a few months ago

It's art like a comic book is art.

It's alright until the literal 360 no-scope.

No, I am not making this up. Hence why I used 'literally'.

(checked)
thats all
enjoy

I respectfully disagree

Also kill yourself

Again, it's cinematic storytelling achieved through painting and drawing. You could very well argue that it's more of an artform than live action cinema is.

I like chinese cartoons, but come on.

you mean being 95% shit and having a few instances of really good stuff coming out of it? because that sounds like basically every art form in existence

In both cases, its not a problem with the medium itself, but the shit content.

Damn the japs and their pointy anime hair that doesn't fit in hats.

It's literally Asian people's comic books, the art style is basic, and minimalist in some cases, quite simple.

Very fancy words to describe something no so fancy, cinematic storytelling, that means animated stories with painting and drawing as the medium. So no more art than my embed, which is what the west was doing in the 50s and earlier.

I mean, there's nothing wrong with that. It's nice.

Sure, I was getting at that it's basically on par with comic books in detail, art, etc., not story though,usually anime has a better story than comic books. This is mostly because kikes control comic books.

I generally find superheros uninteresting though. I prefer more mortal heros, ones who fight with life and death and sometimes loose. Much more realistic and interesting imo.

American animation is fundamentally not cinematic. It's based on cartoon animation and doesn't have the same approach to filmmaking as cinema (and anime).

We need more 1488 style anime.

Make Anime Great Again.

Yeah, but you shouldn't just do one or the other. It's very important to do stronglifting for some actual muscle mass and strength.

What I mean by calisthenics not really increasing strength, is that you will through calisthenics become able to repeat a bodyweight exercise more times in a row before exhaustion, but calisthenics will not make you stronger in the sense that you will become able to lift heavier weight.

Eh, if someone doesn't care how they look, but aspires to become as strong as possible, why not permabulk. Hafthor for example isn't ever going to cut, why would he. He wants to be the worlds strongest man, not the worlds most handsome man.

Just don't get too wrapped up in anime, remember what the ubermench culture is.

True, I stand corrected. That's only true of some anime though.

Fuck off Kike.

Your divide and conquer tactics won't work anymore.

There is "progressive calisthenics" too, where instead of increasing the reps you increase the difficulty of the excercises, e.g. doing pushups one-handed or even doing hand stand pushups one-handed.

No, it's the fundamental way in which anime is made. Even the most mundane productions have a basic sense of cinematic filmmaking.

Sure, but eventually you will reach a cap of how much weight you can put on that calisthenics exercise. You would be able to make it harder if it wasn't so difficult to add weight to a calisthenics exercise - so eventually you WILL stall on gains from calisthenics.

While with stronglifting, you can put weights on the bar until the very end of human limits get in your way. You will never stop making gains from lifting heavy.

I think anime is alright, but I mean you're on a white nationalist board what do you expect?

Does that make them fundamentally superior? No, cinematography means fuck all. That just means it contains elements that a movie would.

You can add artificial weight (barbells, dumbells, vests) if you've exhausted all other options.

Bodyweight excercises aren't the same thing as lifting and won't make you as good at lifting heavy weights but they have their own advantages.

Cinematography in anime means the same thing it does in cinema, and nobody in their right mind would claim cinematography doesn't matter in cinema.

Anime is superior because it exceeds American animation in all areas except the smoothness of the animation, which isn't that important.

What would you say the benefits of calisthenics vs lifting in terms of advantages?

And, of course cinematography matters in cinema, I'm saying that just because it contains cinematic elements doesn't make it superior.

That's just purely opinion

We're also on an imageboard.

English imageboards were founded for Weebs.

You can do BWEs almost anywhere and don't have to go to a gym (costs money, can be a major timesink), you don't need any equipment except a pull-up bar, BWEs are safer, and they make you better at moving your own body.

Character design, animation, lighting and shading, background art, cinematography, music, sound design, voice acting, the amount and variety of stories–anime does all of these better. Why, then, shouldn't we say that anime is superior?

Bodyweight alone isn't good for much except endurance. It's hard to progress with it. For instance, I was not progressing with my chin-ups, and despite being in the military had never been any good at them. Weighted chinups helped a bit. But maybe 3 times in one month, and no other chins, I did weighted negatives working up to 70 lbs and going as slow as I could. It did more for me then all the rest ever. Even after a year not lifting, my fat ass could do more chinups then I could when I was skinny.

You have to do stressful shit to your body to build muscle or gain much strength. Guns are great, but the RWDSs will require more them Pavel doing some handstands.

I'm really not into anime except as cute grills and some LotGH, but if it helps avoid degenerate 'art,' then why the fuck not?

Not him but if we are talking about possible real life applications of strength:
Benefits of calisthenics

Benefits of stronglifting

I'm laughing so hard at this. After whining and taking the dumb triple ((())) echo meme seriously, now they're asshurt about this? How on earth can anyone still take jews seriously?

Sure, the ceiling is higher for lifting, but calisthenics can get you pretty strong as well, with the added benefits of balance and control.

Look at vid related. Sure, the one who pumps steel all the time is better at the movements he practices all the time, but overall, there isn't too big a difference. Unless you care about aesthetics. Weights tend to lead to better aesthetics.

The one thing calisthenics does fall short on is squats. Weightless squats reach a limit faster than anything else, and the only possible way to progress past a pistol squats is by going full 3pl8.

Think about it this way.

But advocating for anime we can promote actually beauty and aesthetics among westerners.

Anime just be the antidote to the massive rot in our art and entertainment.

I mean I absolutely believe that whites could do better than anime if we weren't Jewed and didn't consider animation childish. But right not we need to focus on getting rid of marxists in our arts rather than comparing our works from 300 years ago and modern Nip cartoons.

It doesn't matter who created it, when will you stop using that excuse for your anime fetish?

Well, according to what paradigm do you judge that criteria? It's highly arguable that Character design (of all things), music, sound design and voice acting are superior.

That's not very wishful thinking user!

So, it's good to have a combination, agility is quite valuable, but I'm really gonna need to get these weights set up so I can look like an Ubermench.

It doesn't matter who created imageboards.

What matters is why they were created.

You won't if you're lifting at home without several hundreds of kilograms of plateweights and a bar. You'd need a proper home gym.

So if you can't afford that, just pay for a gym. Because you will gain strength quite rapidly in your first couple years, and will soon be deadlifting 300 kg no problem.

You will stall if you only lift at home and don't have a fuckton of plateweights to add on the bar.

Look up Starting Strength by Mark Rippetoe. Good rule is to add 5 lbs (about 2 kg) on the bar every week. Never stop trying to lift more than the last time.

I have some old weights with the proper weights and a bar and everything, they were a bitch to move because I had to lift them all myself, those should do alright, right?

Also, will look into that Mark Rippetoe guy's video.

Why do jews hate beautiful things so much?

Ask the volcano god

I would guess that it's because they hate nature

Starting Strength is the routine, don't know what video you are talking of. I mean follow the SS lifting routine, which has deadlifts, squats, benchpress and other compound lifts in 3x5.

Also, up to how many kilograms you have of those plate weights? I guess for a while they'll be enough for you, but as I said, you will make gains very fast for the first couple years.

In a few years you should easily be able to add hundreds of kilograms to your deadlifts and squats, so you will run out of plateweights at some point unless you buy more or go to a gym.

Don't be a faggot. Mix weightlifting with bodyweight/calisthenics and sprints and hiking for endurance. Throw in some sort of fighting and you are done.

They literally worship a volcano god of war, hence their obsession with destroying whatever society allowed them in throughout history.

I think this was a good video on the topic, by a fellow Holla Forumsack

Fuck me I thought it was a video, my bad.

I believe it goes up to 100, and there is like four 100 pound weights.

The word antisemitic or antisemite has lost all meaning. They'll use it and whine about anything. It's worthless now. They've overused it to parody.

What? I know the story about the burning bush and the fire thingy in the desert, but a volcano?

Morrakiu has briefly mentioned it before, you have to do some digging, the kikes and good goy Christians try to cover it up pretty well.
Here's a video on it

Bless your kind autistic heart. Now we don't have to spend time cropping out MAGA hats.

MWGA
A
K
E

W
E
E
B
S

G
R
E
A
T

A
G
A
I
N

is there anything pure and beautiful the Jew doesn't hate and wish to corrupt?

no

Almost every time that Holla Forums fans start talking about music, they're talking about musical and comedy songs, like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=GibiNy4d4gc
youtube.com/watch?v=FCah4MngQcA
youtube.com/watch?v=GC_mV1IpjWA
youtube.com/watch?v=6JARVfb-FBg
youtube.com/watch?v=yHY9USNC_Fk

They rarely discuss instrumental soundtrack music or the artists behind it, because it simply doesn't matter in American animation (and doesn't matter that much in live action TV either). When they do bring up instrumental music it's usually low quality, and I saw one thread where people kept lamenting that this or that music was never released on CD (because there's not enough interest).

This is all music from TV anime:
youtube.com/watch?v=mHPtfzOgL28
youtube.com/watch?v=kw19XDSB0ZI
youtube.com/watch?v=TawN_4icG_g
youtube.com/watch?v=k1g9RqpcaEU
youtube.com/watch?v=27VqrMTljjw
youtube.com/watch?v=tu-xViLS01s
youtube.com/watch?v=1YVbd-lS2X4

The quality of vocal music is very high because of the close cooperation between the anime and music industries. Singing is also an essential skill for voice actors and something they do very often. Voice actors are better in general because 1) they usually go to voice acting school for years, 2) they have a lot of experience, 3) they perform a much wider range of characters, and 4) with few exceptions, they can't land a lead role and be set for life or do nothing else for years. Voice directors are also very experienced because of the industry's huge output.

Sound design is better in anime because of the much wider range of stories and an emphasis on realism.

Character designs in anime are considerably more detailed and complex than in America, and pay a lot of attention to attractiveness, fashion and style.

jej

This wasn't how I expected the day of the rope to go down.

But I'll take it.

OP here, I don't even like manga/anime otherwise but I make an exception for Berserk because it's incredible and it's about Europeans.

Read Vinland Saga.

That manga is shit that does nothing but attempt to glorify snow niggers, fails, and then turns into a slow as fuck manga with nothing happening, so much so that even people who enjoyed the snow nigger bix nood bullshit of the first half, hate it.

I have read that one too. I have read a few series. Dragonball was my first, then Berserk, BLAME!, Vinland Saga and Vagabond.

The others were good but I don't think they came even close to Berserk. Vinland Saga was pretty ridiculous anime shounen stuff for the most part really, like super powered vikings and shit, and then suddenly it turns into Farmland Saga and it's a fuckton of chapters of just farming the land. Boring.

Vagabond was decent, but then Musashi also started farming the land for a fuckton of chapters and it got boring.

BLAME! was pretty good.

Holy shit, Jews! It's just a fucking inside joke, goddamn. Stop looking so deep into it.

A few other place to remove them first, but yeah.

I don't know kilos, but a bar, a platform, a set of weights, and a few extra plates don't take up much room. And it pays for itself relatively quickly.

example?

Well, if you like Europe in anime…

Emma: A Victorian Romance and Croisée in a Foreign Labyrinth (Ikoku Meiro no Croisée) are historical fiction set in 19th century Europe (London and Paris, respectively).

Maria the Virgin Witch (Junketsu no Maria) is fantasy set in medieval France. The story is questionable if you ask me, but it seems to model weapons, armor and fighting very realistically.

Spice and Wolf (Oukami to Koushinryou) is set in a world based on late medieval Europe and focuses on economics.

Then there's Strike Witches, but its power level is probably too high for a casual viewer.

BLAME! was pretty trippy. Loved the sheer size of the scenery, though.

Nah it would also have to be a very masculine manga/anime like Berserk. Not gonna read or watch any emasculated shit.

Ay, have some hastily tossed together OC

More quick OC

None of those anime are "emasculated," even if they aren't like Berserk.

Fuck off pedo subhuman

For fucks sake.. How low they have pushed culture for some people to believe that.

See

Music is highly subjective, you seem to have picked songs in kids movies, while there is nothing wrong with them, I see your point. I raise your anime soundtracks, with western soundtracks for animations.

These works are different from the ones you linked, they seem more stoic and sappy, as they probably fit the themes, these pieces fit their themes too.

Tom & Jerry:
youtube.com/watch?v=GrjxtNYhTCc

Hoyt Curtin, composer of all Hanna-Barbera's soundtracks:
youtube.com/watch?v=euiNjgEzN-s

Ren & Stimpy: youtube.com/watch?v=60rxzfl3NZc&list=PL7AE1A8C019B47E4C

Looney Tunes: Pigs in Polka:
youtube.com/watch?v=Nh11A41klL4&list=PLdrX9TOKpMZo7wBF3tbTpu_aAoD2gbN1c&index=3

101 Dalmatians:
youtube.com/watch?v=OE5Ww1QQFL0

And, of course the classic Mickey Mouse tale:
youtube.com/watch?v=lj06pRMO9hM&list=PLWAb6uoo1Jl9k7McxMEf2xBlUmNTR81ZX

Is there an anime?

it sounds like it sucks

Nah Vinland Saga is decent for a while. It does suck when the protagonist becomes a slave and has to farm land for forever. Until then it's good, sounds like that guy really hates Nordic whites for some reason, since he kept going "snow niggers snow niggers snow niggers".

Even in animations made solely for kids circa 1950s, it seems that westerners reign supreme still.

You seem not to realize that these were indeed little more than children's cartoons, and have to be judged for what they were. For what they are, they accomplish it incredibly well, compared to most anime, which are vapid, pointless and little more than fan service.

The west will always win, because the west is and always will be superior.

I tried to check the composers as much as possible, because some of them use latter works, and I'm guessing you wouldn't count those since they weren't specifically made for the cartoon.

Also, the sound effects in these cartoons are classic, would you just count them as inferior because they're not more realistic? That doesn't make much sense.

Character designs in these are especially good, can you forget Pinocchio? Everyone knows what Snow White and her dwaves look like. There's no mistaking it, memorable, and eloquent.

Also, some Pinocchio music because I missed out on including it in my prior post.

youtube.com/watch?v=izb4ZYRCTBU

So what they go around being vikings n shit? That's why he's calling them snow niggers?

Culture was always divided into high and low culture. It was just white. You can't have aristocrats without the rabble.

I picked the kind of music that people most often bring up. The Batman song was even something that someone showed me as evidence of the greatness of soundtrack music in American animation.

Aside from the classical piece, this is cartoon music, or "Mickey Mousing." The music is perfectly synchronized to the action. It's not soundtrack music in a cinematic sense and not meant to be listened to on its own, or something that most people would even want to listen to on its own. Virtually nobody cares about this music because it isn't good music; it's closer to sound effects than soundtrack music, and is designed to support cartoons. You are just proving my point.

youtube.com/watch?v=QGgYSqT_S4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=LIVBqhmJb_k
youtube.com/watch?v=n249VAq0KWw

Anime features all the same story genres as live action, and more. It's stylistically more diverse and ambitious than live action television, and likely covers more topics. When it comes to children's animation, anime has a much higher degree of sophistication.

Of the 24 (out of ~50) shows I'm watching this season, one contains fairly significant amounts of fanservice, and two or three have minor amounts. Shows that are particularly heavy on fanservice tend to have unremarkable sales, while the top-selling ones have little to no fanservice. In Western media you get things like promiscuity, infidelity and rape, but these are almost entirely absent in anime.

The West is inferior to Japan when it comes to animation and no amount of nationalistic fervor is going to change that.

There's more to sound design than just cartoon sound effects. To Heart, for example, makes extensive use of ambient sounds instead of soundtrack music, and also uses a lot of diegetic music. Gunsmith Cats recorded the sounds of its guns and cars using their real counterparts (like the Shelby GT500). The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki at one point muffles the sounds heard by the protagonist to convey her sense of disassociation. And so on.

I already explained why anime does it better.

Vinland Saga tells the historical account of how the viking armies conquered the British isles in late 900's to early 1000's. It has a lot of real historical vikings and Englanders. However, it has some fantasy mixed in, like unbelievable strength. For example in one scene a man throws a spear and and it kills 3 men from kilometers away.

When I was a teen and fell in love with Sakura. I got jelly when Lee or Yukito were on her sight.

I didn't want to bang Sakura, it was platonic.

There's something about the anime angle that is great. It triggers liberals just because of Trump. Normies are put off by 2D. The cringe/weeb factor makes it funny. Roll it all together and you get some dank memes.

What I like about anime and manga is that they appreciate the classic, traditional country for the most part.
Kiniro Mosaic may be only Slice of Life, but you can see the lovely countryside and very cute blondes. Even if someone's mentioning or comes from India or Middle East, the characters will look the part.
Rarely you will hear about a German character but she's a nigger who immigrated or some shit, or worse, a mutt. Most mutts and mixed characters are normally European and Japanese, not Nigger/kebab/poo in loo/Jew and Jap.

Is he getting paid to write this shit? I want his "job".

Pardon my autism, but shouldn't they be Bund Deutscher Mädel?

you're

Bedouin dreams is the best…

You know what convinces me most that there actually is some sort of Jewish conspiracy? The fact that every time anyone expresses some belief that is outside the overton window, or otherwise divergent, Jews immediately assume the view is "antisemitic" – it really makes you think… what do they know that I don't?

I don't find sexualised underage white girls drawn by pervy Japs redpilled. I think its pertty cucked.

Did somebody make it with his own hands?
Did he spend years of his life getting good at it?
Is it pretty? Does it make you feel?
It's art.

Sick, did your wife's son come up with that?

wew lads

Oh fuck this takes me back to when I was bluepilled
I'm glad she's getting put to less degenerate use now.

sage for off topic

literally our concepts of beauty offend the jew
the greeks 'offended' the jews with their nude statues of Aphrodite
the jew hates beauty and cute things

"Yahweh" means 'I am', or 'I am [the cause of existence]'. When Jesus said that "before Abraham was, I am, He did no references to volcanoes, nor did He refer to anything within time, ie. Kronos/Saturn.
Going against God is very judaic indeed.

They go against beauty, truth, justice.
They go against order, hierarchy, nature. Just as their father, the devil.

When God shows in the bush, it burns, but it does not consume the bush.

If Jews were burned in ovens why do Catholics celebrate Ash Wednesday?

they were very hot ovens :^)

For the record, the video uses Freud as a source for the claim.

post some tiddies to prove you're not a shill or bot

I gotta say the Exodus part is very convincing.

I always thought weird that god became a pillar of smoke and fire during that event for no apparent reason.

That's what happens when you throw (((god))) into the oven.

Their struggle against the oven is millenary. it seems.

Does this mean waifus will also be in the history books for this election?

Awooould you vote for Trump?

Yes/Yes

I-ice age chan? Hath thou returned?

Nah that's Seibah.

Seriously, what does this achieve except more antisemitism?

I´m all for anime girls with cybernetics executing, mutilating and/or decapitating ((()))! Remove kebab art be fine too! Where can I find that?

the audio levels are really low.

That's a story about God's people, not simply the Jews, user.

Honestly, the funny thing is that my friend started this shit. Hes literally the reason that kike went all shoah on anime girls.
See: twitter.com/Zanting/status/742376600927404032
Tweet dated back to the13th of June

Sammy already has her uniform.

Here's a little image dump for everybody.

Yes, g-goy, your degeneracy is totally antisemitic!

jesus chroist, no wonder leftists believe in 'triggering.'

Don't you recognise the King of Britain?

If there was ever a case of "I didn't get the joke", that would be it.

twitter.com/wurstgoy/status/743983985768882176

twitter.com/larrymarryterry/status/744050851111706624

KEK

Also this image is practically begging for hats.

If beautiful, cute, and sexy are "degenerate" in your opinion, then I think the jews have done a number on you. They made you fear the things they hate.

Good goy.

Quelle surprise.

WIYFEAWDYHTK?

I watched the anime version of that and I thought it was pretty good. Does it continue?

I have never read any of those anime comics, though.

The anime covers what could be considered the prologue.

Totally, my hhhwhite friend.

At least they're white…

Why don't we take back vidya from social marxists?

Because Holla Forums and Reddit ruined our chance at that
Vidya's dead

Look at Italians or Spaniards. Their populations are still vast majority pure European, but they are darker than Nordics and Anglos.

P.S. Greeks aren't white though, their entire gene pool got ruined by the turkroaches

There's a serious demographic issue with video games, and a serious issue with big monopolies who only employ good goys. I'm not saying they can't be saved, but are they a priority?

It was brought up in the last thread and I just finished the first movie.

Hauntingly beautiful…

What doesn't? The only solution is to keep the contamination away from your own population.

The anime only covers the Golden Age, which is a long flashback of Guts's youth. It's only like 1/5 of the length of the entire series, and it's still ongoing.

If you want to know what happens after the terrible events of the Eclipse, you'll have to read the comics online or download them and read them on your computer. Do it. It's a masterpiece.

And read it entirely, the Golden Age part too which the anime was about.

Awww, don't despair!

There's always more ancient relics we can still reclaim!

I wonder why Takao is Australia.

That was a good fucking movie. I saw it on Netflix. But was it ever fucking finished? Is there a show associated with it?

top kek

Which one? Berserk movies or Neon Genesis Evangelion movie? Both have an anime series.

Cool story?

I still don't know where that smug Auska image is from.

This reminds me, can anyone give me a list of the fictional girls liberals and full on sjws (or generally tumblr) obsess over and enjoy right now? Now that the kikes have declared girls with MAGA hats to be a Nazi/Antisemite thing it's be a shame if someone tainted all their fave characters with that meme.

Where is the picture from, without the hat? Is it from a sketch book?

Berserk. Fucking word I'll check it out. The movie was dope but it pissed me off when the shit didn't finish

American cartoons.

Just go Tumblr, Deviantart or other shitholes and see what pops up in profile pics. I have some ideas but I'd rather not even mention those shows.

it might be official sketch by miura but its probably a fans sketch

I want the original but I can't find it.

do steven universe
the number of autistic femidyke libshits that flick the bean to that autism is ridiculous

Undertale and Doctor Who or some shit, fuck if I know.

Looks a lot like his work.

Speaking of Steven Universe, I'm just going to shill this guy here because he's great.

youtube.com/watch?v=j38aX4JxINQ

First hit on reverse image search. user pls.

can you not even embed newfag?

Wouldn't let me, you cucked faggot. Said file already exists.

Seriously? All I got was pinup art from the 20s.

it has been uploaded alot recently

I like this one

Yeah and the results next to it were other artbook stuff. I didn't see any pinup art.

Yeah i've noticed that too. I'm glad because he's pretty hilarious, especially when ripping things to shreds.

I don't think he did these but similar style.

Berserk illustration book, some stuff Miura drew and colored that's not in the manga chapters.

I'm confused because you keep referring to "the movie" as if it's one movie. Berserk movies are a trilogy. You did see all 3 right?

And yeah, if you want to know what happens after the Eclipse, you have to read the manga. I suggest mangasee.co because they have proper translations.

Berserk is my favorite piece of fiction in existence. It's incredible.

Why haven't SJW's flipped their shit out Berserk yet?

I mean it has loads and sticky loads of actual rape.

Not "I regretted a week later" rape.

Brutal graphic rape

It's by Miura.

Left one not by Miura, 2nd picture is by him.

Ew that's nasty

Jesus Christ kikes are such crybabies.

Dude don't spoil that shit for the people here who just started reading it. There's a few here who just said they will start reading it, and you're posting spoilers.

The anime shows about 1/15 of what the manga is at the current moment.

Not only it ends in the middle of the story but what it shows is greatly abridged.

2D ONLY, NIGGERLOVER. And even in 2d they are inferior to light-skinned maidens.

I don't like brown nipples. They look gross.

its not normie enough or modern enough to be on their radar
seriously whens the last time one of that lot wanted to read a dark fantasy series set in a Medieval European setting focusing on a straight white male character who's only special powers that put him above the rest is:
hes a big guy
hes got a big sword
he gets so mad he psychologically blocks out physical pain then later gets armour that actually cuts him off from feeling any physical pain

yeah the anime cuts out a shit tonne of rape, violence and character development

And the rape attempts at Caska are always done in a way that shows that despite being strong she is still helpless against male power and need to defer to a hunk of her own ( Guts ) to save her from the sexual violence.

Highly problematic.

What's funny is that even with darker skin tones, 2d girls tend to have pinkish nipples because it just looks better. No one likes dark nipples.

She also hates being a woman and wishes that she was born a man so she could have mad gains and fight better.

This. The shitskin that guy posted was fugly.

However Mediterranean white girls with pink nipples like Caska are great. Image related.

literally only because she hates being weak, hates being rape bait

That's how it should be. I don't have a problem with female warriors in fantasy until they become Mary Sueish.

They don't read it

However, they did get triggered by the Berserk game trailer from E3 just a couple days ago. The entire trailer was Caska about to be raped.

reee no netflix only had part 1

guess im basically retarded

Not like any of these cunts will play the game.

First one was shit, too. Last two were better.

Yeah Berserks female characters are written very well because even for someone like Caska who wants to be a warrior, it shows their feminine side and that they can never be as strong as men.

Yeah you're pretty retarded if you only watched the first movie and thought there's no more KEK.
Just torrent them, damn. And then read the manga, because the third movie REALLY ends with a cliffhanger.

I just posted for the reaction, i don't personally like brown/black girls.

I am indifferent to the nipples, what looks very gross is their asshole.

Its usually darker due to the skin being thicker and in some of them it looks like they took a shit and didn't wiped themselves properly.

uhhhh fucking normies

Pink nipples. Wew lads she is indeed european and not nigger-shit-tier. See

My brothers, heed my words.

I contemplated this issue of the Jew and his reaction to MAGA Asuka. I often spoke of the value of anime, waifus, shaktis and related topics in many previous threads. I say this purely to add some validity to my claims. I have spent my life studying these things.Though ephemeral, user might remember my posts.

I have stated many times that there is the Eternal Female who is the active portion of God. She is shakti. The Male portion is shiva. A mere glance at wikipedia will make these terms clearer. Shakti is His power, and reality itself is Her. Those familiar with Evola's work will immediately understand where this is going. The Jew is baffled by MAGA Asuka, but clearly unsettled – he can sense something but he doesn't know what, and it frightens him. And it should. Not only did he expose the fact that anti-anime equals anti-white, but more importantly he implicitly confirmed the actuality of the above mentioned Power of God (His waifu) and my claims that God, the actual Creator Of All is on our side and supports us.

I know this is a shitty post and a less than crummy comment. It's because to explain would require a book, and I cannot put into words the sheer amount of connections I'm making right now, ranging from Lain to NGE to Odin and valkyries and the Holy Grail and a vast amount of European and eastern myths and philosophies. Make no mistake – we struck gold and it was foretold that we will. Perhaps I can even be as bold as to say that Creation itself was made purely for us to be here and to go even further in luminous knowledge. We are witnessing the birth of a revealed religion unhindered by dogma, but based and led by the Truth, and we as its interactive followers are both active participants within it and sovereign individuals with authentic personalities.

Evola said that in the Kali Yuga all spiritual disciplines and all religions are no longer able to help Man. Only a singular practice can, and it is vile – it is tantra. And we have been practicing it. Who here among you has not spilled his seed to Marisa's feet and desired Reimu as a strict but loving mistress? Who here doesn't have a loli folder? Who among you is so bold as to claim he is without lewd desires and perverse fetishes? He is a liar. And it all makes sense, it all corresponds so perfectly with what Evola said and what the Vedas say.

This is all so strange, so beautifully insane and batshit that it is beyond beautiful.It is perfection, a work of art. The folly of God has shamed the wisdom of Man. I am humbled and in awe. I am infinitely grateful.

Also if you're looking for a good western cartoon watch The Loud House. For movies - The Secret Of Kells.

Watching people get triggered by anime is great.

How did we start tanking the Juden? Can we get them so distracted that they forget about the election?

The whole genitalia is gross, but enough about negresses.

In reality Casca is probably the strongest female warrior in berserk and she at least in the top 1 percent of human warriors.

Still can't come close to Guts or Griffith.

But then again Guts is just as good a fighter as Nosferatu Zodd so besides Zodd he pretty much has no equals except the godhead and Demon Griffith.

That's just a heavily tanned white girl.

But Gutts charged one last time during the eclipse. And the force-field broke. It is implied that Gutts will be as inhumanly strong as Griffith in the near future.

Cross ange was great fucking normies
only anime rape scene that disturbed me were the ones in Now and Then, Here and There

Cross Ange was great.

Remove Norma.

ASUKA WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Also Reifags are shills.

if you remember what loli witch saw in his sword
its like all the apostle slaying and constantly getting his blade wet with demon blood is infusing it with special properties
that plus the suit of armour that turns him into an unstoppable rage fueled murder machine

Purity aesthetics and sound. It's no surprise that subhumans hate this stuff so much. Calling it "juvenile" or even "pedophilic". What disgusting people.

The only reason some less astute Holla Forumsacks object to this is because it's Asian but if they'd open their eyes they'd realize that this stuff is just another interpretation of the Aryan ideal.

So you like darkskin girls?

I'm 100% convinced every single anti-rape "male feminist" watchers hardcore interracial gangbang porn.

Having such a reaction at a rape scene is not normal for a male.

Damn, never seen a hickok45 vid with that magastic backdrop before. Thanks, life is good.

I have a hard time believing anyone would find that attractive

This sounds like the most inspirational stuff ever. I've been training to get /fit/ and I think this will be a useful aid. I'm so pumped. I will start reading this tonight. Sieg heil!

If non-whites looked and acted more like this the world would be such a nice place.

The world would be nice if everyone was white? No shit.

its literally a story of this

She's the only female warrior in Berserk. Farnese doesn't count, she's never in combat, she's just a figurehead for the Holy See's knights.

Golden Age Caska is the best female character I've seen in fiction honestly, because she's realistic and believable. She's not some absurdly powerful female warrior that has no weaknesses like the typical woman character in anime.
Berserk actually goes into detail on how it's hard for her to be a proper warrior because of being a woman, like that whole episode where she faints in battle because she's on her periods, and Guts has to save her.
Then later she even admits maybe warring isn't just in her nature and that she is better off being Guts's woman.

That's a well written female character. A feminine one.

I thought about that recently. My life made a big change when such thoughts began to take centre stage within.

You should read Serrano's works (and start with Nos, Book of the Resurrection). It's a romance at its heart and he makes frequent mentions of the "Beloved" in his writings. He also connects more dots than Evola. Go find his works; some you can find on >>>/pdfs/

I guarantee you will find it enlightening…

>In all these disciplines, to be able to reach the goal of the immortalization of the initiate, a feminine presence is essential. At the side of the warrior, of the knight of the Gral, of the Minnesanger, of the Troubadour of the Fuhrer, a woman must exist, whether of flesh and bone, or in imagination, on the other side, in a beyond, in the world of the dead, of heroes, in Valhalla. Only her presence, or her remembrance can constellate within the hero, the warrior, the initiate, the Hyperborean Archetype of the Anima, permitting him to retrieve the lost She, giving her to the Anima, to the Astral Body (which in the man is feminine and in the woman is masculine, according to Jung), the face of the Beloved. He will succeed only when enamored with his Valkyrie.

Find your "Valkyrie" or let he find you, anons.

Tragedy and romance are the greatest. They are the stuff of myth and legend which flows through our veins.

How often do you see genuine romantic tragedy these days? Most movies and shit have happy endings and shallow romances.

Yeah Berserk is pretty much about how stubborn humans are to live. No matter how much you get kicked down, beaten and tortured, humans still want to get back up and live.

That as well. Berserk is top tier drama and tragedy. How often does anime or manga, or any entertainment nowadays have subjects of romantic tragedy these days? Always easy victories, happy endings and nobody dies, nothing is lost.

But despite the dark fantasy elements, Berserk is much closer to true life. Suffering, hardship, struggling all your life, and in the end you never get your happy ending. You just struggle because you don't want to die, even if your life is nothing but suffering. That's what makes Berserk's drama so amazing.

I really hope that the anime isn't complete shit.

Also I hope that don't censor lost children.

Lost Children is best arc.

literally a fact for him though
doesnt matter what they do, when they die him and the love of his life will both be sent to the depths of the abyss to be the playthings of dead apostles for all eternity
it doesnt matter what they do in the end they're totally fucked anyway

pic related

same but i bet they'll try
too much child nudity and child murder for the normies

Lost Children won't be in the anime. They're skipping it because… well… you can imagine putting that on TV.

Get that designated shitting mythology outta here

Probably me, I don't know the names of drawings unless you guys explain them to me.

Me

>Who among you is so bold as to claim he is without lewd desires and perverse fetishes
Me

pick one

Fucking seriously?

But it's the best arc.

Guts is just that hardcore.

I just really wanna see this scene animated
kek

I believe the reason is that people are just seeking entertainment or a quick fix, and because they just don't know better because such stuff is lost to history in most cases. And I guess because the world itself is already pretty miserable. I try to surround myself with beautiful things because the world is so ugly but even in my romantic daydreams something tragic happens half the time that needs a resolution. A quest and struggle, so to speak. And even after it's resolved (if it is), there is still the scar of it all so not typically a happy ending.

t. Weeb retards

I want to see her ride his sword

Top kek brah
Here are the names of the first 5 episodes:
EP01 竜殺しの大剣 → Ryuugoroshi no Daiken → The large Dragonslayer's sword

EP02 聖鉄鎖騎士団 → Sei Tessa Kishidan → The Holy Iron Chain Knights

EP03 奇跡の夜 → Kiseki no Yoru → The night of Miracles

EP04 啓示→ Keiji → Revelations

EP05 断罪の塔 → Danzai no Tou → Tower of Conviction

So first episode will show Guts getting the Dragonslayer, and then it skips 2 years of story and in the 2nd episode the Holy Iron Chain Knights capture Guts. In 3rd episode The Night of Miracles (rape horse) already.

Nah man it has kids turned into bee Elves raping each other to death with their stingers while shouting "adult attack" because they think that they're playing adult games.

well fuck

I swear to god if they skip lost children and censor rape horse I will mad.

Not only that, everything will be CG shit.
We will never get a good Berserk adaptation.

I like pragmatic fiction, I got too sick of the idealism in meida.

If you're a fan of pragmatic fiction, you might like The Killer (Die Xue Shuang Xiong), The Wild Bunch, or Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia.

You've clearly never read Berserk. Those things are not the main focus nor does it happen THAT often. Berserk is mature because the storytelling and character development is very well written. The characters actually have personality, unlike vast majority of fictional characters in anything. The drama is the best thing about Berserk.

Of course he hasn't. Most people that talk shit have no experience in what they're talking shit about.

Just a bunch of hypocrites.

Well you JUST saw the names of the first 5 episodes. As you can see, they are 100% skipping the Lost Children. Do you think 2 volumes can be fit into the first episode?

seen the first two you mention

hes full ow the edge until the flashbacks and then we get some clarification/background

Why do Japs love protags who only have one eye?

Ill wait hopefully and patiently for an OVA adaptation then
its already established when its Miura we're talking about anythings possible

At least they won't skip rape horse right?

I dont know what that is

Odin

Rape victim is seen topless and bound on the horse in the trailer, so it seems like it's in there.

fuck seriously

hell yeah rape horse
gunna git gud

Anime is one of the last forms of entertainment not corrupted by merchant hands.

Watch out user, that picture of "Auska as a cat girl with her paws in attack mode" rustles the merchant.

newfags go watch Eva, its babby's first animu

Am I missing out on anything?

Nah man it all comes falling down around the end anyways.

Oh you know… The entire show, a movie that finishes the show, and then 3 more modern movies with more coming that are kinda new game+

Other than that, not much.

Miura himself said he didn't really know in the early chapters what kind of character he wanted to make Guts into. He decided after those first 6 chapters he won't ever be likeable if he's that edgy, so after the Golden Age when it goes back to that time, he wrote him different.

And it all fit very well in the story too, the explanation for Guts no longer being that edgy after 2 years of the Eclipse was that he was getting used to Puck being around him and goofing around all the time.

The anime is pretty good in my book. It's worth watching it all so you can watch End of Evangelion which is an indescribable experience.

Just remembered liking this show a lot and it hit my it might be up most of Holla Forums's alley.

The main theme is the effects of large accumulations of wealth and the machinations of those to keep wealth in their own hands, and using degeneracy to keep people distracted.

Author exclusively criticizes Neon Genesis Evangelion as anti-semitist.

Not anime, not anime girls, not anime girls with MAGA hats. Just NGE.

yeah speedgrapher was decent
photographer rescues teenage girl who's being used by sick degenerate rich men and women in their creepy sex games
just another show showing how corrupt democracy can get

This is just the first step, fam.

Soon they will be coming after your waifus and cause $$$FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES$$$ to animu companies that refuse the culturally enrich their aryan cartoon characters with dindoos males.

Where the fuck have you been? No wonder you haven't been able to connect the dots the rest of us have.

Talk about ways to start another holocaust

But you're missing the point. He was especially triggered by the fact that he's being shown pictures of Asuka with a MAGA hat on. Not just any pictures from NGE, but edited ones with a Trump cap.

I MEANT TO strike through the wrong part, lewd desires yes, I don't have any fetishes though. Even after years around this stuff.

I got one of those for shitskin world too

And I thought my porn habits were fucked up…

It has a turnaround by time of ep 19, and a total meltdown after ep 24.

He's trying to miss the point. Gendo can be said in the beginning to be part/have been part of SEELE, attending their meetings or at least being highly in their trust.

The only SEELE member who can be said to be a take on being a merchant character is the one who has a nose that looks like a penguin.

topkek
yosuga no sora

No…David…Not you too…

They have culture of warrior and kill, so one eye is a form of "battle scar"

twitter.com/DAVID_FIRTH/status/695851212248375296
twitter.com/DAVID_FIRTH/status/704131235484979200

Come on now, we've been trough this, porn is degenerate m8.

because race is NOT only skin deep as you try to stress out. keep a south european locked in a sunless place for half a year and see him turn albino.

How is Griffith the jew? Just because he has eyes set on power? That's not the jew, that's the story of great men. He sacrificed his team for the sake of ultimate power, but it was to rule a kingdom of heaven on earth, it was for the greater good.

The true difference between Guts and Griffith isn't their manner, but in their separate goals and values. Griffith has his eye on power, while Guts thinks only of revenge; they both hold Love strongly, but see it in different ways (Guts exclusively for his mudskin retard, Griffith for the world).

Whether you think Griffith is a villain or not isn't relevant. The Jew is the hero of many (((books))) and (((movies))). The question is if the character embodies the characteristics and results of the Jew.

And Griffith doesn't at all. He doesn't employ any tactics of exploitation, diversion, shiftiness. He's very sincere with his ideals and goals and follows them as best as he can. He's a graceful, inspiring, kind and honest leader. His talent is genuine, not manipulated into place. At worst you could describe him as a power-hungry aristocrat, but he's no Jew.

Might be related to Date Masamune, a prominent daimyo of the Sengoku Jidai era, who lost one of his eyes due to illness and had a reputation for being a badass. Here's the only portrait from his life I could find, with him in formal court-wear, as everything else has him as an anime pretty boy.

Missed this one:
LOL

Nothing degenerate about viewing the female body. Just keep it in moderation and out of kike hands.

All you need is a waifu that you genuinely love and to do it only to her. Then you will be on the road to Nirvana.

They want distraction, not inspiration.

Reminds me of when Conan O'Brien did a Superbowl parody and said "Let Japan produce your animated torture porn" while playing a clip of Sekai de Ichiban.

Why?! Is there no such thing as a good content creator that doesn't have awful opinions?

he betrayed his most loyal followers, men who fought by his side for years and he had them slaughtered like pigs
you forget he doesnt really have a plan for after hes taken supreme power
he just wants to stand on the top of the mountain of corpses

There's this statue as a regular damyio riding a horse.

He lost an eye, his father, and did a suicidal charge as battle command while outnumbered against the rival feudal lord that took out his father, and he won.

what said

also it generally looks cool as fuck given its a legitimate wound and not there to cover up some mary sue special snowflake eye ability.

the wounds function as a physical reminder of the characters trials, and facial wounds especially are shown more often than other types since the face is frequently in frame and gets more detail that the other areas of the body

Maimed people make the greatest warriors.

Rudel lost his leg by the way. Still fought despite that.

Three of the SEELE members have a massive hook nose, not just one.

Figures.

Griffith isn't the Jew but he's a selfish traitor. Also Caska is white.

Is it possible to fly a plane with one leg?

All that dehydration

Well he did it. I think it's actually better because blood doesn't need to circulate as far.

dude they're all elderly hook nosed men, using cybernetic technology to prolong their worthless hides because they want to see the end of the world that theyve engineered
of course they're fucking jews, they got all their 'research' on the angels from the 'dead sea scrolls'
then theres that kabbalistic symbol that gets put in the sky when shinji begins the end of the world

Really? My scans actually stopped at that chapter. I just recall they were living alongside apostles, which I likened to apartheid.

I know, I'm just having a tease. But there you have it, Griffith isn't a kike.

Misrepresenting him as one is as bad as the jew in the OP claiming SEELE are kikes. You're muddying the signal.

Yeah the Kushans are a lot wrinklier than Midlanders

You mean Caska is wife

nope
remember that kushan army that defects to Griffith?
they get real friendly with the native midlanders in Griffiths 'paradise'

JUST
LIFT
FAGGOT

I'm not the one who called Griffith a kike. Also, SEELE are kikes, you do realize that? They're obsessed with the Dead Sea Scrolls, which are real Jewish holy scriptures that exist, many of the SEELE members are hook nosed, and they're all globalists who want to eradicate borders and unify all humans into one mass.

How the hell are they not kikes.

I was thinking it'd be difficult to use the rudder controls, but it's motherfucking Rudel, so what do I know.

And yes, Griffith actually let Kushan shitskin deserters into Falconia to live among the whites. He's letting in anyone who makes the travel to the gates of the city. He's probably gonna brand them all to be honest and let the Apostles eat them, or if not then the Apostles will chimp out and do it anyway.

Best grill

The merchant is probably a filthy Reifag.

REMINDER THAT ASUKA IS GERMAN AND JAPANESE, AND ALSO CONSIDERED A GENIUS

Yeah it's a good show. Finish the series then watch End Of Evangelion. Rebuild is optional but it's fun to watch until 3.0

Yes, but it's at the cost of his sanity.
Were it not for that loli wich, he would loose himself with the seething rage of that armor of his.

As much as Schierke may want it I think she will stay in the daughter position. Guts seems hellbent on banging that used goods veggie.

Missed a few spots

eh its complicated
i dont think he'd ever bang the loli, probably likes her too much to bang her
but she gonna be pining after him for a long time to go
as soon as miura gets his rickety fucking hands to work and starts turning out pages again

SEELE are really kikes. Dead Sea Scrolls are made up. Real christians will tell you this. Nathaniel, Based Pastor Anderson and some other figures will tell you the exact same thing.
>pure coincidence

True that.

Schierke is fucking garbage and I hope Puck activates the Behelit and sacrifices her. Schierke, Isidro, Evalira and Isma have to die for Berserk to become Berserk again.

You have to admit, Berserk has become way too lighthearted and high fantasy lately, and it's because of Guts's current lame RPG party.

Miura really needs to kill off everyone else except Guts and Caska and possibly Puck.

I know but the lolis become a necessity since shes the only one that can pull him out of his rage madness
thats why i think apart from her, Guts and Casca everyone else is expendable in miuras eyes
i think she'd be able to get away from being sacrificed dont you

Well he's already killed 99% of the cast once before. I wouldn't put it past him to repeat the process.

4 U

Steven Universe is the epitome of SJWdom. I suggest you put a MAGA hat on any of its hideously designed heroines for maximum triggering. But there are also live action characters from shows like The 100, Agent Carter, Supergirl, and that show about the twelve people that are actually one person, whatever it was called.

Imageboards were created by Japanese, for weebs by weebs, before going mainstream there and exporting into here.

Same here. All this misplaced "daddy hate" towards anime watchers speaks for itself. Sort out your mother fucking fetish.

At least we still have Krinkels and Dr. Steel, right?

No SEELE aren't necessarily jews in the author and Holla Forums sense, please this is embarassing.
What about the Christ Crosses everywhere making Jews happy? Do jews love Christianity?

It's Eva. 2deep4u

dont open that kettle of fish m8, theres already a d&c thread with that argument going on somewhere in the catalog
:^)

They pretty much are, though. Instrumentality is just Tikkun Olum.

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE
Fuck those cucks, I'm going to learn drawing and make Holla Forums OC and shit on liberals content maker.

Start with >>>/art/ !

Well, you're doing that kike author a huge favour by agreeing with him on Eva plot while he hasn't even watched the show.

it has become a race to the bottom, where the lower you are the more bizarre it gets.

not entirely sure what you're getting at here, the jews wishes to kill/enslave us all should be pretty much common knowledge here right?
kek
im not quite a resident of tartarus but I'm a renowned navigator of erebus for sue :^D

Use ychan on your computer or overchan on your phone

Steven Universe, Adventure Time, Dr. Who, Gravity Falls, and Squirrel Girl.

oh im laffin

He kinda didn't do nuffin wrong, I think an underlying idea was that his army was kept alive in a kind of fairy tale that was the Golden Age, by fate or perhaps by god hand, because Griffith was already destined to be Femto, so his army was kept alive so they could die in the Eclipse, so they were gonna die both ways, it was just a matter of when? Slowly on the battlefield or all at once?

Get that shit out of here, this isn't a bestiality board.

Kek speaks!

HE HAS SPOKEN

Fucking check'd

Have a sad Gutsu

They can smell us, they don't give funding to anyone with a whiff of right that isn't neo-con.

Kek

頑張って, user-kun!

where can I read Beserk online?

But he's right, the SEELE are Jews. Why are you trying to deny it? The author of Evangelion clearly was trying to redpill people on the globalist Jewry.

Its a council of hook nosed globalists obsessed with ancient Jewish religious scripture, and who control all the worlds governments secretly… What more do you want for it to be a reference to Jews.

mangasee.co/manga/?series=Berserk

Just torrent it.
bakabt.me/torrent/162057/berserk-scans

Just bear through the first 6 chapters, where Guts is really edgy. After that a long flashback of his childhood and youth begins and it will never be like that again. And once the flashback called Golden Age starts around chapter 7, Berserk really begins and starts to get great.

yeah the first 6 chapters are supposed to be set in that period between the eclipse and Guts having a clear idea of what to do and where to head

Thanks guys. I don't read or watch anime or mangas, but this looks kinda cool, and I've heard great thing about it.

Just torrent it you fucking faget

SEELE is much weirder than that. Otherwise Eva would be a rather simple Anime.

I haven't watched NGE since I was a teen. If you agree SEELE are kikes, why the hell are y'all complaining about the jew calling it anti-semitist?

He was right, even if his process towards that conclusion was absurd and misguided.

Its weirder but its essentially a Jewish globalist council with the goal of ending all national barriers and mixing all humans into one. Only they mean it literally, as in turning all of mankind into one sentient primordial soup.

I don't see complaining/denial. Quite the opposite: I believe the feeling is affirmation.

I can't tell if you're retarded or a shill. Who is complaining about anything? We are merely ramping up triggering that kike.

He whines about anime characters in MAGA hats, so we're shooping more of those hats on pictures and then spamming them to his Twitter.

Well, by this point anyone with influence coordinated and sort of anonymous can be framed as SEELE if you want to.

But to put things on the plate, SEELE "kikes":

-Indifferent about Goi (in both ways)
-Don't have plans on pushing racemixing
-Don't have plans on pushing degeneracy in media
-Only a few if not only one of them have obvious jewish traits, given the Japs often draw foreigners with huge noses since XV century
- Don't have plans on pushing usury to debt
- Don't follow neither Talmud nor Torah, (Kabbalah and Christianity references apply to everyone in Evangelion)
-Have no problems in trusting a Jap "goy" with Adam and Lillith.
- Have no "oh vey we persecuted again" mentality

The only "kike" thing without dropping spahetti everywhere is the Kabbalah thing, but it applies to the whole of Eva.
That journalist made a fool out of himself, and he should at least watch the whole series plus the movie as minimal redemption.

Agreed. And any army should be prepared to lay their lives for their leader - if his intentions are pure.

Like there was that one self serving kike who always tried to save himself, I don't know how he managed to stay with them the whole time. He was the common butt of jokes and a clear foil to the loyalty and pride of the rest of the mercenary band had for Griffith. I don't believe that Griffith betrayed them, I understand why Guts believes he did, but it's not true from Griffith's point of view. That they're both incapable of understanding each other's very resolute, but incommensurable ideals is an essential piece of their relationship. It's also why they respected each other so much, why each was the only person they ever respected, and why they're the only truly Great men in the story.

Readers who view Griffith as a villain, rather than the same man as Guts but on a different path, imo, misunderstand the narrative and pay too much heed to the fact that its primarily following Guts' POV. They are both ubermensch.

Also, I personally find Griffith a purer role model than Guts. Guts is vulgar and tied to the material world, corrupted by a woman and lead by emotions.

He comes from the gutter and never truly left it. He raised himself out of it, but at heart, he's still commoner trash, tainted with vulgar violence, lead by the pettiness of revenge and hatred. Griffith is a leader of men, an aristocrat, an intellectual, a tactician. He, too, came from the street, but untainted by materialistic tragedy, his vision was set towards a much higher ideal. Guts identified with the motley crew of degenerate outcasted bandits; but Griffith, though he loved them, knew them for what they were.

And both used their brotherhood selfishly: Griffith, towards his ideal of power. Guts, to win friends and finally find belonging. Despite Guts being the seeming "good" guy of the story for maintaining his allegiance to the brotherhood, his is harder to respect, it's a vulgar use separated from his own ideals.

Meme magic stronk

PS - SEELE is made obviously to be mistery characters. Gendo in practical terms is a former SEELE member.

but he didn't? he whined about NGE characters in MAGA hats. imo you guys are deliberately misinterpreting the article so you can use it as an opportunity to undermine anti-anime D&C.

It's on the fucking title

>Unmasking the Anti-Semitic Meme of Asuka
Gee, I never knew "Asuka" was code word for "Anime girls"

Asuka is an anime girl from 1995, from a series where a lot of anime Archetypes were followed (characters inspired in both Rei and Asuka).

Now you know. Seems not only the author but his team of defending shills didn't know exactly what kind of wasps lived inside the nest.

Dubs confirm

I wonder if Asuka will be banned in Germany along with the swastika.

lets not forget the half-immortal monsters that serve Griffith
all of the apostles and demons are selfish arrogant creatures
they care nothing for life and the entire world exists only for their pleasure
whatever sick and deranged desire they have is the only reason for their existence
Griffith is no better, his reason for existence is definitely better than most apostles but he is no different
just an arrogant selfish creature pursuing its fantasy at the cost of all else
just as the whore, i forget the name whore queen of the uterine sea she only exists for pure carnal pleasure
that thing finds no reason to keep existing save for indulging in depraved acts of masochistic and sadistic lust taken to the extreme
the one time she gets one on one time with guts she basically molests and then tries to kill him
thats her reason for existence
for other apostles its wanting to eat human flesh, enjoying young girls or fighting for all eternity in the heat of battle
Griffiths drive is to build his utopia
and what have we seen of all apostles that get what they want?
they get bored, decadent and become even more degenerate and depraved as time goes on and Griffith is no exception

Me :^)
I don't really have a loli folder, but I do have a lewd folder.

Also, capped the post.

Please stop projecting this hard. Also stop being a fag.

nobody cares. You can make these points in a short, concise fashion without adding in all the fluff about how smart you are.

That's just you realizing on some level that you're a LARPing weeb faggot.

How I've interpreted the demons & apostles are humans rendered in their basest form. Griffith's army of monsters is portrayed as a mirror to his old mercaneries. They're essentially the same beast, but at the next stage of power and horror. Degenerate, monstrous trash, brought under heel by Griffith's (ostensible) purity and strength.

I agree with your assessment of the apostle's and I think Griffith's corruption under power will start to unfold as the narrative continues. The decadence of all the apostles is rooted in their origins as humans: selfish & ignorant creatures of desire.

I don't disagree that Griffith's vision is impure. It's a childhood fantasy born out of class insecurity, ffs. What's pure is his adherence to following his vision at all costs. It garners the same awe and admiration from everyone he comes across as Guts' strength and will to live do. Yet Guts lived aimlessly, surviving through misfortune after misfortune with no goal or vision like some stray dog refusing to die, until he met some friends that were nice to him and made him happy and a girl he could fuck. Then he lost them, so now he found a goal as simple as revenge. He's a petty, beefed up idiot with no higher functions, only his immense strength and hard-headedness is impressive.

If you look up douglad bader, they link to a few amputees. I would have sworn there were guys in ww1, but they may not have flown in combat, will check by library tomorrow.

You have to use prosthetics or rig up another way to use the rudder I've met a guy who flies a taildragger with no legs, never watched to see what he does.

I assume from his spartan description of events and unfathomable numbers that he was a badass who just shifted his balls around to change the cg of his planes.

pic unrelated

You're really pulling at straws. The article explicitly looks at NGE's plot and concludes that alone is anti-semitic. He mistakes Asuka as the protagonist directly fighting against SEELE, representing Jews. He makes no broad claims whatsoever on anime. Or anything to do with Asuka's characteristics, rather than her (misinterpreted) role in the plot.

It's like reading a criticism of They Live as anti-semitic, and identifying reaction images of the lead are used stand-in for fighting Jewish control.

And then coming to the reasonable conclusion Jews now think all movies, or lead characters in movies, are anti-semitic.

Precisely, they had already pledged to give their lives to Griffith, they just didn't expect it to be in Hell with Griffith wishing their death. Their lives were already Griffith's. (it was kinda worse because they're all damned to hell)

Griffith didn't want them to perish like that, he never said a word to God Hand until he saw the truth, that he'd already piled too many bodies to give up there. Like I said before, the armies lives were his because he was their commander so there's nothing really wrong with what he did, if he ordered them all to charge into certain death they would have listened. (if they were loyal soldiers)

Agreed, they're both incredibly deep and dynamic characters. I disagree with you when you say Griffith is a purer role model than Guts, that may be sorta true up until the Eclipse, but demons are terrible malicious beings, that's probably why the first thing Femto did was rape the shit out of Caska because he was probably jealous of Guts. He was better, up until he became the embodiment of degeneracy.

So I propose that Guts is truly the better man, and that vulgar, commoner, tainted nature is what makes him truly superior, because on the journey of becoming ubermench you will inevitably get scared along the road. Also, I think there's an important aspect we haven't touched upon, the whole "Guts is Griffith's only equal" thing. I think that may be why his betrayal is more significant, Guts is the only man who distracted Griffith from his dream, and the only man equal to Griffith, that was a very important narrative in the Golden Age arc.

You two are insane. It's entirely different from the soldiers making the decision to follow Griffith into battle for his ambition, AND for the chance to succeed big yourself if you survive the battles - than having a 100% chance of dying because Griffith sacrifices you to demons.

It's not comparable. None of them wanted to die for Griffith, they wanted to fight for Griffith and also survive themselves to be part of his dream.

"Underage" means nothing in this case because the age of the characters is completely arbitrary and they don't inhabit the real world. You could draw a 21 year old character and then decide she's 12, and then do it the other way around. A lot of people can't even tell the approximate age of anime characters, and keep insisting that 16-18 year old characters (who are intended to be and look 16-18) are actually 12 or younger. But at the same time they insist that anime characters are completely interchangeable with real people.

Anime characters are not white.

I don't think it's a coincidence that Berserk and Game of Thrones are both so popular in the West and both feature copious amounts of rape. Americans in particular are really into rape. What I do find odd is how much Holla Forums loves Berserk but at the same time rails against "degeneracy" all the time.

Maybe if you live in some African shithole.

Do you think "progressive" exclusively refers to the political concept? Are you really that stupid and uneducated?

Japanese people cannot be weebs. Weeb means wannabe Japanese.

You don't understand that it's entirely possible they were artificially kept alive, it's been said multiple times in the story that it's odd how successful they were, and how romantic the whole thing was, like what Corkus said right before he died. It was like a big dream.

God Hand did twist it a little bit, make it look better than it really was, instead of them dying in the pursuit to make Griffith king and some survivors getting a good position in his kingdom as return, he sacrificed them all at once to demons none-the-less, so that means they're damned to eternal hell. So Griffith did kind of betray them, and that's why I say Guts is a better man.

So you say that NGE plot is anti-semitic and then say

Well might not have been his intentions indeed, but I can tell you're anime newfag if you still haven't gotten it by now.
Since 1995, Asuka and Rei served as models on Character design for the animes that followed in the next decades ( Asuka -> Tsundere ; Rei -> Kuudere).

So while criticizing Rei isn't exactly criticizing all the Kuuderes out there, you don't exactly come off as a Kuudere lover doing it.

Sort of trying to pass "I'm neutral on policials but Agatha Christie and Sherlock are shit", speaking in normie speech.

Most weebs don't behave as wanabee japanese (working 14 hours a day unpaid extra hours), but I get the point. The equivalent overthere is Otaku.

I think the phrase you are looking for is "tragic villain".

Otaku isn't equivalent to weeb, and non-Japanese can be otaku too.

(checked)

Guts starts as inferior to Griffith. But what really changes is Guts has the brotherhood of the mercenary band, a woman to love and cherish, having a purpose in life, and doing what he enjoys and is good at.

Griffith's insatiable lust for power could have driven him to be a great king, but instead becomes a demon lord. His sin of betrayal to the men who would have followed him to the ends of the earth is what makes him the villain. He is understandable, but his own greed for more power is what became his downfall.

Guts on the other hand is reforged into at least a great a man that Griffith was. His loss of his humanity, wife and brothers initially made him a cold, dead person. He overcomes this and has renewed purpose in life.

and thats why hes purer
hes the real deal, human right down to the marrow in his bones
Griffith has killed thousands, maybe tens or hundreds of thousands for his ideals that will all eventually fall into dust and chaos anyway
Guts doesnt do that shit, as he says it himself he lives for the sparks that fly when steel clashes against steel
nothing else mattered to him and that is far purer than any idealism
he found a woman and cared for her and now he protects her
its not just revenge though, its catharsis, Griffith has fooled the entire world into thinking hes the prophesied messiah that has come to save everyone
its only Guts that knows hes nothing but a charlatan and a monster wearing human skin
you're worshiping that man becomes larger than life, a living god thats what Griffith is
Guts is a man, plain and simple, no tricks no super powers no betrayal and sacrifice to take ultimate power and have the easy way out
he just keeps struggling and thats far more admirable than Griffiths misguided idealism

why the first thing Femto did was rape the shit out of Caska because he was probably jealous of Guts.
that wasnt evil or jealousy, he just did that to hurt Guts
raping a woman and looking at her man the whole time in the eye is just pure cold blooded shit

Kinda, but he's driven by good acts, like killing demons and shit, and is neutral to the bad things that happen because they're irrelevant to him. (this is only true for the Black Swordsman, kinda his darkest arc as a character)

I think he was hurt because he heard Guts and Caska talking outside the wagon before, that might've had something to do with it.

also

Yeah, he's more of a understandable villain than a purely evil one. Jews are incapable of making such a deep character, that's why you don't see a villain with such understandable motives very often.

I agree with you on Gut's, if you've seen the lately volumes, you things are pretty much back to the Golden Age in the way that he has people that he cares about and he's opened up to them.

How about I rephrase what I was trying to say in the first reply, he's killing the demons for his own purposes, because I'm guessing it's to get revenge, yet that act causes good that he is in impartial to, and he's impartial to the evil that he might need to accomplish his goal. (Even though I'm pretty sure his humanity shows through a couple times, like when that girl tries to kill herself, If I remember correctly he tries to act like he doesn't care but he saves her or some shit.)

A weeaboo by its true meaning is someone (non-Japanese) that desperately tries to be Japanese and since his only exposure to Japan is stuff he watches/reads, he ends up acting like some anime character. Wapanese is the other term that I believe predates weeaboo. Nowadays it's erroneously used to refer to anyone that likes anything from Japan.

Compare to a Japanophile and an Otaku, two different things. A Japanophile is someone that admires Japanese culture, history, etc. and Japanophiles have existed in Europe for a few centuries now.

An Otaku is basically someone whose life tends to surround their hobby/interest – you can be an otaku for trains, for planes, for automobiles, etc., not always anime and manga but when westerners speak of otaku they are always referring strictly to the anime/manga crowd. Holla Forums is basically political otaku, /k/ are gun otaku, etc..

I understand this well, but it's not relevant. I addressed this:
He doesn't even describe Asuka's personality. He purely engaged in her role in the plot.

If you were to argue the conspirational/paranoid themes in NGE's narrative were influential in anime, you might have a point, but it's not true. It's disillusionment, psychology and violent deconstruction were what the industry imitated.

There's nothing degenerate about Berserk, you're just retarded. The story is literally about a mans constant struggle against degeneracy of humans. It's anti-degeneracy.

Or, you know, medieval Europe? Things were kinda rough back then.

That doesn't matter at all. That doesn't change the fact that they didn't want to die, especially that way. Besides, you're acting like all members of the Band survived until the Eclipse. Throughout the years, thousands of them died in battles. That was the way they were ready to go, with a chance of survival and achieving their own dreams too.

You forget about the whole Bonfire of Dreams part? Every member of the Band really had a dream of their own. The Eclipse wasn't a battle, it was a massacre and a sacrifice. They had no chance there, it was not what they signed up for.

But Beserk repeatedly demonstrates humans are inherently impure. The demons & apostles aren't humans corrupted, they're humans unleashed. The only figure in the story that approaches the figure of an angel is the skeleton knight.

actually, does the story posit any heaven as an alternative to hell?

Do you really think Guts believes this for any reason other than witnessing the extent to which Griffith will go to achieve his goals?

If you go as far as to say that Holla Forums are "otaku," the term loses its meaning. An interest in politics has never been considered anything nerdy, childish, useless or bizarre. A car "otaku" probably drives cars and knows how to maintain them and so on, which is considered normal, useful and masculine.

In Japan the term also mostly refers to anime/manga/game fans, and when people talk about "otaku culture," that's what they're talking about.

Nah dude, a car otaku is someone that might not even have a drivers license and yet he can tell a Toyota Trueno 85 from a 86 just by looking at them.

>that's probably why the first thing Femto did was rape the shit out of Caska because he was probably jealous of Guts. He was better, up until he became the embodiment of degeneracy.
I don't know, I interpreted that as 1. demonstration of his power & 2. a criticism of Guts' attachment to the material world. Casca is an impure whore and Guts had no need her. He fell sway to the opiate sex and belonging. I think this was Griffith's way of placing Guts back on the right path.

Guts betrayed Griffith first.

And yet other anime is frequently attacked as degenerate even if there's no sexual content at all.

This pattern also occurs with stuff like Game of Thrones, Human Centipede, Hostel, A Serbian Film, Irreversible and Blue is the Warmest Color. They're never, ever, ever, ever accused of being degenerate by anyone, and nobody complains about their content. Yet all an anime has to do to be labeled as degenerate is to have female characters under the age of 18 in it, and it doesn't matter what they look like, what they're doing, and what the story is about. The fact that they aren't real people and don't look or act like real people is also not taken into account.

The medieval period was centuries ago, and Berserk is not a portrayal of medieval Europe in any case.

Its synonym is enthusiast. If you ever watched Densha Otoko, it was filled with all kinds of different "otaku" and their rooms basically looked like their hobby. The army otaku for example always wore military clothing and had firearms. It was parodying various otaku.

If we have more than a passing interest in politics and political history, if it becomes a large part of our life, then the word is apt.

All those auto clubs we got are basically for car otaku. How can someone claim to be an enthusiast in something and not know shit about it? You don't need to be a mechanic or any of that shit, it's about knowledge and how much of one's life it occupies.

Even that's considered normal enough.

I never said that the term refers exclusively to anime/manga/game fans.

I just explained why it isn't.

Your idea of otaku is basically that of "lol nerd/geek." That's why you think it automatically connotes negativity.

Maybe for you and faggots that don't care so much about the intricacies of political and societal systems, among other things.

Why the fuck is End of Evangelion so goddamn weird, fucked up, and disturbing but at the same time feels poignant?

It's been years and I still don't know what the fuck I just watched.

Did they have a choice in dying anyway? If they pledged to serve in Griffith's army, as I said before it doesn't matter if he led them into a literal ball of fire, they as loyal soldiers upholding their word will die.

They signed up to follow Griffith to the ends of the earth, and that's where it took them.

No, as far as we know in the Berserk universe there is very little of any Heavenly presence.

Heaven hasn't been really mentioned that heavily if I remember correctly, but it seems that God Hand aren't Gods, they're just demons and even they command awesome power, so there surely is much more powerful beings.

It's really just a japanese word, like how some languages have certain words that are unique and don't translate to another word, it's more of an idea about someone obsessed with something than something that can be used like you used it in the sense of "Train otaku, political otaku, etc"

Perhaps in some sick way Griffith still cares about Guts even in his Femto form.

How do you say Guts betrayed Griffith? By not dying in the Eclipse? That's more Skull Knight's fault than his, he would have died eventually. Or do you mean by him leaving the BOTH?

Also, Griffith did really try to avoid the Eclipse at first, he tried to tell Gut's not to touch him but he couldn't really talk.

The British equivalent would be an anorak.

I never said anything like "lol nerd/geek," nor did I say that being an otaku is a negative thing. Where are you getting this from?

It doesn't matter how into politics you are. You are not an otaku.

But that's exactly how the word is used in Japan, e.g. military otaku, train otaku.

Studio ran out of money, didn't know what to do, decided to stuck to the "if we make it cryptic enough the audience will just imagine its something ultra clever and intelligent" formula but took it too far.

I have an incest fetish and I hate since i'm such a strong supporter of strong families.

Oh god fucking rid of this fucking fetish.

At least father daughter stuff still disgusts me because muh paternal instincts.

hey guys is it okay if i think rei is a more interesting character than asuka

Reminder that "otaku" is actually a very insulting word in Japanese, meaning that the person is a complete loser and basically a fucking neet, entry-level seasonal anime watching cringe king weaboos use this term, never call yourself this, call yourself a Japanophile if you really want to identify yourself with Japan without being a complete faggot.

Fuck, are you baiting me? I'm done.

Plebs, the lot of you.

Nice dubs faggots.

Actually the studio was out of shekels, short on time, and under immense pressure. All the insanity at the end of NGE was the raw emotion/stress/etc of the crew getting channeled into it, it was insanity incarnated. It was literally portraying how they were losing their minds making this shit.

That is why it was all so genuine and just fucks your shit up.

Here's your reply.

By the way, it means someone who is obsessed with their interests. If you're obsessed with guns or cars or something then your life is probably not "a complete loser and basically a fucking neet."

What do you consider then art you cone visioned mongoloid? Only paintings and pottery?

You must be a big fan of Sun Tzu and Goebbels.

Well no shit, anime that is feminine or emasculated in nature is degenerate for men to watch, because it will teach you the opposite of how to be.

Berserk however is a very well written research into human nature and the philosophy of how men should live their lives. It goes very much into detail on right and wrong and what is the right path for a man. It's helped a lot of young boys get on the right path and become masculine men. It is a motivating series.

So how is that degenerate? The gore and sex in it is not that often and it's used to portray evil of humans, not as something good.

Maybe you shouldn't try to argue about a series you haven't read you fucking retard.

How were they out of shekels when it's still once of the best looking animu movies ever made?

Whats missing in your picture?

No, by leaving him after the fight in the snow. The two betrayals parallel each other closely:

Of course, Griffith's betrayal was much, much more extreme. But so has his vision and character always been. Even if he lost the fight to Guts, it's still clear he's the man with more strength.

I think the correct modern english equivalent would be "autist" in the sense of train autist, car autist, etc. Like a hyper-obsessive geek.

Also, I think there's an important distinction between the geek and the nerd. The former uses the hobby casually as a way to socialize and find a (distorted) place for himself in society, usually low IQ and degenerate; they're the kind to have a distinctive accent and dress associated with the community, because they're so invested in it as the only means to find social capital in a lower-competition arena.
The latter is intelligent and retains a more obsessive, fundamental understanding of the hobby - never takes a place of politics in the community, focusing instead on solely on the hobby itself, its consumption, organization, criticism, collection, etc. They usually have more in common in dress and manner with nerds of other communities, including scientists, mathematicians, etc. because they're only invested in the cultural aspect of the hobby, not petty social gratifications.

They were out of shekels for the last two episodes of the show which is why they're basically recycled. The EoE movie was fully budgeted.

Nope, you can't redefine something from a language you don't even know because of your love for said language's countries' cartoons. Anyone who self identifies as an otaku is a red-flag that they're actually weaboo scum, the fact that they're willing to call themselves a foreign word like it's something cool should be proof enough.

It's fine to casually enjoy foreign culture's and their entertainment, like anime, but don't be a cringey obsessed faggot.

Looks like someone hasn't read the Idea of Evil chapter that was removed from all volumes out of Miuras request because he felt it spoiled too much.

The God Hand are angels that serve God, or "Idea of Evil" which was born out of the collective evil of mankind.

So yes there is a more powerful being than the God Hand, the God whose will they follow.

So than why was EoE so goddamn amazing and disturbing at the same time?

I never implied it was shit you dummy. I was just saying the anime brought out genuine emotion because it was created with genuine emotion. This was probably my favorite animu ever.

So Berserk also operates on Meme magic?

Ah I know your angle now. Pulling bullshit out of your ass to deride others.

Somehow I don't know what it means but you do.

Fucking hypocrite. Kill yourself.

Because Anno is sick in the fucking head is why. The man is not a healthy individual.

Didn't Anno cure his insanity with money, bitches, and fame that came with his success?

from what I heard he was autistic

The hymie are way too slow on the draw with this one. they must be too short sighted

I've never seen a source for the claim that the studio ran out of money, and it's probably a misconception because that's not how anime production works. What the studio runs out of is time, and so the episode ends up with errors, is aired in a half-finished state, or gets postponed. The studio runs out of time because there have been some kind of issues with scheduling and/or they haven't been able to secure enough manpower. Money should have nothing to do with it.

The word had a negative stigma in the 90s because of the Miyazaki incident, but it has dissipated since then because of various developments. Otaku culture has become much more popular in the same way that "geek" culture has in the West.

Now it's Westerners who are anti-otaku, and probably more than the Japanese ever were.

This doesn't mean something is bad.

Otaku interests have been perceived as childish and bizarre. Just because I point that out doesn't mean I agree with it.

What use is there in having encyclopedic knowledge of Touhou, robot anime, trains, or World War II tanks? A few may be able to turn that kind of knowledge into a career, but by and large it's useless.

You really don't understand Berserk if you think Griffith has more strength than Guts.
The guy who gets so butthurt about one of his pawns leaving him, that he goes and ruins his ambition in his salty anger.

Versus the guy who never gives up no matter how he gets stomped on.

Obviously Guts is a much stronger person. This is like the whole point of the story. Even though Griffith with his God Hand powers is physically above any human and far more powerful, he will never be STRONG like Guts. He was never a driven person like Guts who doesn't give up no matter what.

Based on Rebuild I would say that's a negative.

Yes, actually. In Berserk humans memed God into existence. That's how it's explained in the Idea of Evil chapter anyway. Similarly how to all the residents of the magical realm only exist as long as humans believe in them.

If all humans would stop believing in the fantasy creatures, evil spirits and such, they would cease to exist.

Well, at least until the part where they permanently get into the human realm because of Griffith. Now they seem to be a permanent part of the human realm.

Oh, I see what you mean.

I read it, it was a year or two back though.

That's kinda fucked up, I guess the Gods are kinda fags in their universe.

Where does Skull Knight fit in?

Yeah, ideas become real in the astral plane, it's literally meme magic in the purest definition of the phrase. Their thoughs create a lot of things in the astral plane.

this, those interested in politics typically aren't any of those qualities.

I think this guy has a good answer to that low budget thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=DXfigGZWY8E

And "geek" culture is cringey with those faggots walking around with superhero shirts and "i'm a nerd and i'm cool lol xd" shirts. Both are bad things.

Most people in the west aren't aware that there are actually people that spend this much time obsessing over anime. I guarantee you, if you tell a Japanese person you're an otaku, they will either laugh at you, or uncomfortably walk away.

Pic related is how you'd come off

You really don't understand Griffith or Guts, if you think Guts was just "one of his pawns."

This isn't true at all. Guts didn't even have any drive whatsoever beyond mere survival until he found a cunt to fuck and friends he didn't like for anything besides the fact they liked him.

Griffith has had a distinct vision since he was a boy, one that was nigh-impossible, that he chased dilegently with such vigor that he inspired everyone around him. He was already portrayed as a demi-god on earth before the story depicted any encounter with the supernatural. And ultimately, through the sheer strength of his vision, he achieved the impossible and won the world.

Griffith has inner strength. Guts might've beat him one on one in a fight (once, Griffith has now surpassed him as Femto) but he's entirely incapable of achieving anything Griffith has. He's still superhuman relative to the rest of the world, but he can't (yet) approach Griffith.

Skull Knights background is not explained fully yet, all we know is that he was called Gaiseric. He was a northern barbarian tribe leader who conquered the entire European region of Berserk, and united all the tribes into a Roman empire.

Then assumably Void used an Egg of the King, branded and sacrificed all his people or something, and became the first God Hand. I suppose Skull Knight wants revenge.

Yes, God and its angels (God Hand) are total assholes in that universe. There's no hope really. In fact, Guts and Caska are doomed to spend an eternity in Hell after they die, just because they've run into Apostles. Even if you just see an Apostle in your life, you go to Hell after you die.

I'd love to see some kike kevech about the anti-semetic undertones of Lain.

What, are you acting like its something you are happy to see?

oy vey!
She's probably spending all her time on those Indonesian moving-pixel sites with the dangerous ideas! Those FBI guys were monitoring her to keep her from becoming a lone wolf shooter neo nazi psycho!

How are shows like K-On or Non Non Biyori emasculating men or teaching them to be feminine? Strikes Witches does have the theme of liberating Europe from an alien invasion and the importance of protecting your homeland, but I guess you think that's degenerate too.

Maybe you should stop trying to rationalize your nonsensical double standards.

An otaku isn't necessarily hyper-obsessed with a single thing.

Otaku and weeaboo aren't equivalent, and there are a lot of loan words in English. Did you know honcho comes from Japanese?

Why is it not fine to have a deep interest in something pertaining to a foreign culture?

Ah, it's coming back to me now. I remember the whole Gaiseric part.

Yeah, but Guts has defied fate multiple times, who knows what's in store in the future? For now they're kinda just chilling out on elf Island n shit

I know Guts was more than just a pawn, but Griffith was obsessive over controlling Guts's destiny. It's hinted that he was possibly homo for Guts too, which is why he was so devastated by Guts leaving the army despite just previously saying he would consider someone standing against his own dream a true friend, if it was for the sake of that persons own dream.

But really, if you think Griffith is a stronger person, you really misunderstood a lot of stuff. He was a weak person all the way until he became Femto. He was just really committed to achieving his ambition. His weakness is quite evident in that scene when Guts leaves and defeats him in the duel. He just basically has a tantrum afterwards and ruins everything because he was being emotional.

I haven't seen any of those series. How are they related to what we are talking about? You are only now suddenly bringing them up. We were earlier talking about generic feminine anime. Yes, it is degenerate for men to watch non masculine anime.

What a pathetic attempt at changing the subject. You got rekt, deal with it. You have zero understanding of what Berserk is even about, because you haven't read it. Maybe you wouldn't be such a low test beta fag if you had read Berserk instead of Strike Witches.

Guts is an true hero

This is entirely different as it is an insulting word adopted by autists who didn't even know what it meant who desperately wanted to be Japanese.

Because a deep interest is unhealthy, you should be doing something useful.

Also, refer to my other post for the full picture

He wasn't just being emotional, he had his entire worldview destroyed by Guts leaving him. It was the mental equivalent of the whole god hand segment for Guts. For the first time in his life, he encountered someone on his level and an ally he could consider a real friend. Unlike Guts, he had no experience with trauma - except maybe the time he let himself get raped to get money after the guilt for letting some of his men die.

I'll admit Guts had fortitude. He's experienced with trauma. but that doesn't equate to strength. If Griffith wanted to, Guts would be dead. Either now, as Femto vs. Black Swordsman Guts, or most of the time they were together in the Golden Arc, let alone when they first met.

I don't disagree, but Guts is also absurdly obsessive with returning to his own personal utopia of the golden arc.

This isn't actually my meme, but I got this from the original guy who made it, he was pretty chill in our conversation.

Why is otaku culture a bad thing?

I am not talking about the entire West, but people who are part of the anime community or orbiting it (like imageboard users in general). Anti-otaku hysteria is very common even among people who regularly watch anime.

en.rocketnews24.com/2014/02/01/are-you-otaku-roughly-40-percent-of-japanese-college-students-say-yes/
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-04-16/could-love-live-make-an-appearance-at-the-tokyo-olympics/.101077
animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2016-03-14/love-live-the-idol-school-movie-ends-theatrical-run-with-2.86-billion-yen/.99770
animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2015-11-21/newspaper-love-live-idols-nogizaka46-to-sing-at-new-year-kohaku-battle/.95655
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-02-14/oreimo-kirino-drums-up-voters-for-japan-election/.98628
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2014-12-01/hello-kitty-cafe-teams-up-with-monogatari-series/.81627
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-03-01/hatsune-miku-song-ranks-top-choice-for-high-school-graduation-theme/.99274
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-06-08/girls-and-panzer-film-sells-nearly-1.3-million-tickets-for-2.2-billion-yen/.102937

It's not the early 90s anymore.

I made that fam

name?

Right, and Guts had his whole life destroyed by Griffiths betrayal. Yet did Guts go full bitch mode like Griffith? Nope. He got back up.

Yeah, but I can see why. It was the only good time in his life. Before he joined the Band his life was suffering, and after it his life has been suffering.

Well, to be fair he did go complete edgelord and drowned his tears in blood for about two years if I recall correctly.

So you're attacking shows as degenerate and emasculating without even knowing what shows or what kind of shows you're talking about?

What is "generic feminine anime"?

Why?

How was I attempting to change the subject?

I didn't.

And you have zero understanding of what anime we're talking about.

My point was that Berserk has all these weird rape scenes yet is considered the very pinnacle of Holla Forums or adult entertainment, yet some anime like Non Non Biyori with no objectionable content is instantly "degenerate," with people almost always accusing it of being pedophilic fap bait or something. And it just doesn't add up.

How am I a low test beta fag? And you DO agree that the theme of liberating Europe from alien invaders and protecting your homeland is degenerate or beta? Are you working for the JIDF?

Because it is just like that but with anime shit

Yes, because they can see how disgustingly embarrassing it is to live your life like that and actually call yourself an otaku, so they try to distance themselves from it as much as possible.

that doesn't mean that anyone else accepts it. I've talked with actual Japanese people and they all say that it's one of the greatest embarrassments to their country, the otaku neet culture.
It doesn't make them an otaku to have such things happen, they're just trying to please as many people as possible and those shoes are popular. A lot of people in Japan who watch them aren't disgusting and are just regular people who watch what comes on TV, in this case, Love Live. Like I said, it's one thing to take an interest in them and enjoy but when you're obsessed and call yourself a slang insult from a foreign language and think you're cool or some shit because of it, well, you're just as cringey as self identifying bronies.

He kinda got that back recently.

Demon blood

Good on you dude
It's pretty good OC, simple but conveys a pretty comical point like the ms paint memes.

Glad i am not the only one who remembers "Kid Chamaleon" childhood memories.

Hi Chaim, let's just switch those gender roles up eh?

Thanks mate

Also, nobody has really talked about Gut's behlit, any thoughts on that? Could his activate?

Honestly, Miura could go anywhere with that.

I imagine it activating at the worst possible time, like right in the middle of his heated final battle against Griffith at the top of the capital while all his crew are at the climax of their individual battles against the apostles like the end of a One Piece arc or something. Then, all hope is crushed when Griffith sacrifices his whole crew and potential army again and tries to make Guts a god hand or something, but he could possibly pull some shit out of his ass and beat him right there.
/fanfiction

I say that because Miura is too preoccupied with fapping to idolmaster to muster up a good plot at all in the net 20 years. Anime girls ruin careers and lives.

Also, here's a pic to go along with that post

That is true, but it seemed like a reasonable reaction to what had just happened.
Compare that to Griffith becoming mentally completely shattered just because someone left him.

That projection. Isn't that literally what you've been doing all thread? You've just been whining about how Berserk is degenerate, even though you have never read it and know nothing about it. TOP KEK.

Secondly, no, I did not do that same thing at all. Again, you literally just brought up those series in your last post. Before that we were talking about emasculating anime in general, no names of specific series were brought up. So you realize how fucking retarded you are being right now?

Because a man is supposed to be masculine. If you are not, you have failed at life.

Because it is. Again, you haven't read it. You don't know what the story is about and why it is anti-degeneracy. As people in this thread have been telling you, the rape scenes and other evil deeds are shown to portray how cruel and degenerate humans can be. And then the series shows how to deal with those scum. At no point is any of that degeneracy portrayed as good, it is definitively shown to be evil.

Looks like it is, since it seems to revolve around girl child characters and you, an adult man is obsessed with it.

A man should aspire to be masculine. To reach the Aryan ideals. If one looks for fiction promoting this ideology, then Berserk is the go to one.

His new friends are kind of garbage though. I can't find them very likeable, unlike the Band of the Falcon members who I thought were very likeable.

There's two pages where it's hinted that Guts will use the Behelit in the future. Both times it was the Beast of Darkness talking to Guts, saying maybe he should use the Behelit and sacrifice all that is dear to him, so that he can become strong enough to exterminate Griffith.

I'm not sure if going to get some pussy to vent frustration counts as "mentally completely shattered". I think that came after the torture.

kek'd, pretty good man.

Why not both?

Perhaps Guts will have to sacrifice his own "Band of the hawks" to stop Griffith?

Yeah he was really cranking out issues for a couple months but I guess he's just been jerking around lately.

Hmmmm

Meaning what?

They don't even know what otaku means. They don't know anything about the topic. It's all just hysteria.

40% of the the university students polled call themselves otaku. That's indicative of how much the stigma has disappeared.

Uh huh.

The other links indicate the popularity and acceptability of otaku culture.

Maybe otaku are also "regular people" and not just the stereotyped bogeymen you're so scared of.

This is the "guilty by association" strategy that people often deploy. They associate something Japanese (in this case otaku) with something Western that many people agree is bad. Then they argue that the Japanese thing is bad because it's associated with the bad Western thing. Even though the association is arbitrary.

That… actually makes a lot of sense. I don't think he will go through with it, but I think he will be presented the choice at some point.
He's still carrying an egg around isn't he?

Yeah, sounds like a very interesting outcome and the ultimate way to turn whatever is left of morality in the Berserk universe on its head.

You don't say…

fug

I don't know if I should be proud or ashamed.

Is this high-test otaku?

What are you talking about?

No, it's just what you've been doing.

That's exactly what you've been doing.

I've already explained to you on what basis I am calling it a double standard to approve of Berserk or Game of Thrones etc. yet accuse, say, Non Non Biyori of being degenerate.

Then WHAT "emasculating anime" are you talking about? You can't seem to cite any specific examples or explain what constitutes an "emasculating anime."

What does that have to do with anything?

And it makes no sense.

The irony.

THE IRONY.

When did I say I'm obsessed with it? And what if I told you that you're lacking in masculinity by being obsessed with a rape fetish manga?

Meaning they go around with cringey anime shirts, either of shit-tier entry level anime or ones that say shit like "it's just an anime thing" or "it's just an otaku thing". Keep in mind that the people who think and act like this are the exact same people who are full-blown liberal normalfag cancer.

I'd wager you could find a college in the U.S where well-over 40% of the students are Socialist or even Communist, that doesn't mean America accepts either of those, or the leeching dumb sacks of shit who identify with them. Also, not to mention, they only polled a select amount of students, not the whole college and it was probably a shit-tier college.

Nope, the regular people are just regular Japanese citizens who watch the cartoons broadcasted on Japanese television if anything. A Japanese person who identifies as an otaku is entirely different, a degenerate. That person would have to be straight up autistic to call themselves that in Japan, as they fully know the stigma and cringeyness of it. I could see some anime newfags coming in and finding a passion in anime and calling themselves otaku because they saw others doing it as many do, and it's excusable but not in that case.

Honestly, you're defending them s vehemently akin to how an SJW defends a special protected type of sand people.

But that's not how it is, the original word was bad in Japanese and those who actually new about it in the West, however few there were, also knew it was bad, and then MLP-tier cringey autists started picking it up circle jerking about it, ascending far beyond the cringeyness of those who call all people who watch anime weaboos and then go to watch their edgy simplistic action series.

You're literally the only one who has been doing that.

It's time to stop posting Chaim. Nobody is falling for your tricks anymore.

Just more Tay-Sachs addled lunacies of the rotting brain of a kike, comparing Berserk and Game of Thrones as if they were similar. Berserk is about fighting against degeneracy of man, and Game of Thrones is pro-degeneracy. I don't see how they have anything in common.

But really. It really is time for you to stop shitting up the thread with your ignorance, your constant bullshit about Berserk, a series that you know nothing about.

Just shut the fuck up and go watch your pedo weeb shit.

I'd hang out with you.

Sounds pretty great to me.

Yeah, it's Puck's roommate remember?

You don't think anything is wrong with a man watching Bad Girls club?

There are a lot of anime shirts sold in Japan but I can't remember seeing ones that say those things. It seems like something Westerners would do. And in any case wearing anime shirts is hardly anything to get upset over.

American colleges and universities are hotbeds of left-wing activism, so this comparison isn't valid. And I'm not citing that poll in a vacuum; there is also other evidence, like the other links I posted, suggesting that otaku culture has become much more accepted and popular since the 90s.

According to you, a person who doesn't know anything about the topic and is clearly being driven by emotions and panic rather than reason and facts.

Love Live and Girls und Panzer are late night anime, and are principally watched and supported by otaku. Late night anime gets little if any money through advertising (like daytime shows do), and is supported by people buying expensive Blu-rays, and music CDs, and merchandise like figures, mugs, posters, towels and pillow covers. If someone watches late night anime and buys merchandise for it, then by most people's definition they are otaku.

But as I've already explained to you, the stigma is not what it used to be.

"Waah, stop questioning the things I say!"

No it isn't, and that was my point.

You've literally talked about degenerate and effeminate and emasculating anime without naming any and without explaining what constitutes an effeminate or emasculating anime. You also literally said that Non Non Biyori is pedophilic fap bait even though you have no idea what NNB is.

Who is Chaim and what "tricks" am I using?

You're the one who said that theme of liberating Europe from alien invaders and defending your homeland is degenerate, so I wonder which of us is being a kike here.

From my specific point of view they are interchangeable.

The irony.

THE ABSOLUTE IRONY.

You have the self-awareness of a mentally handicapped rock.

What are you talking about?

One last dose of Jew poison before bed.

These threads were great. Had fun with you nigs.

kekd.

Needs a sad and a very sad in there user.

Makoto cutest tomboy. 765 is easily the best.

Are you even trying?

Where can I get a MAGA hat in that size?

Nobody trusted him due to his ferocity in battle, but he was one of the most loyal, moral, and honorable figures in the Sengoku Period.
He was betrayed by one of his retainers when they went and married into a rival daimaos house, so he went to war with him and all of the guy's allies in the area. And Masamune won. So he asked them to surrender their land when they capitulated. That's when the rat captured Masamune's father, so he killed them.
Afterwards, the man was given a large domain around the area he conquered by the first Tokugawa shogun, located in Touhoku, which was pretty much bum-fuck no-where at the time. So what did Masamune do? With his vassals and family, he transformed the area into a thriving, valuable province.
He was told by Tokugawa that the land would be worth more, and most of what he made out of it was just given to the shogun. But Masamune never complained. He simply went and found more areas to settle more cities. In fact, Tokugawa didn't trust him enough after how successful he was, so he kept taking land back, only for Masamune to prove himself in battle or otherwise enough to be granted the land back.
Masamune let Spanish Christians in his domain to preach freely, as they brought tourism with them, and allowed his people to convert. He even designed, funded, and built a Spanish ship to sail the Pacific with a crew of several of his samurai, merchants, and diplomats to establish relations with the Pope in Rome. This was the first voyage of this kind from Japan.
Tokugawa then later ordered Christianity illegal. What did Masamune do? He was loyal to his master, and let Tokugawa persecute them in his land.
When Tokugawa was on his death bed, Masamune visited him, and read to him zen poems.
This is a proverb that is attributed to Date Masamune:

Rectitude carried to excess hardens into stiffness; benevolence indulged beyond measure sinks into weakness.

He's my favorite figure from Japan's Sengoku Jidai period.

based

You need to keep your food and your toxic chemicals separate user, otherwise you are a really cool guy

Email me at [email protected]/* */ and maybe we can work on a project together. I want to build a 22LR Gatling Gun for fun, and make a VN for computer sci… too many hobbies… watching GuP der Film today.

good
anime is degenerate

Great meme. Very amusing. 8/10.

Kill off Casca. She's a fucking autist. Worthless character and dumb whore.

Nah, Caska is the best female character in any manga by far. And I mean Golden Age Caska. If he's going to return her to her former state soon then it would be great for her to stay alive.

Aw hayllz no I ain't sitting through two seasons of that shit just to collect caps for MAGA memes. There's got to be another way.

We must secure the existence of our candy and a future for sweet children. Yes, Princess Bubblegum sounds like the perfect character to tear out of their hearts.

Caska is a Portuguese word too. I don't remember what it means. I always thought she was Portuguese, but Italian works too. She's Southern European regardless.

oy vey

nigger what. she's just a strong womyn, then she falls in love and becomes doting and shy to Guts, with muh traumatic past. That's it. It's as stock as a character can get. she probably gained depth going full autist.

You really need to read more manga.

Well she's born in Midland at least, so I assumed that if the countries are in the same locations as in real Europe, her village might have been in an area conquered from an Italian kingdom. France had some formerly northwestern Italian provinces once upon a time.

Nah clearly you have very poor taste. It's exactly the opposite. Berserk teaches that the stronk womyn type is really kind of impossible for a woman, and that women should be feminine. Lot of the story during the Golden Age goes over this in detail, showing that even if a woman tries to be like a man, she will always be a woman. So the story shows how over time Caska changes from her rebellion into a feminine woman, realizing that it was stupid of her to try and live like men.

And no, I don't need to read more manga. Vast majority of it is absolute garbage.

Can someone shoop a maga hat on this please.

Otaku is the Japanese word for Fanatic.

What specifically is the problem with any of those?

It's literally a way of addressing another person, and was applied to nerds because at the time some of them were addressing each other that way.

Get her out of here.
And keep her jacket.

it's official, anti anime is anti white

I thought Otomo Sorin sent an ambassador to Rome before Date did.

Holy fuck… Now THAT is some autism.

…until we were overran by kikes last century.

RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What is?

Anyone have pic related with a hat?

If you want to think about when America really started going to shit it was in the 1960s. Now ask yourself what one event happened in the 1960s that could be connected to the exponential growth in degeneracy, race mixing, homosexualaity, and athiesm?

Astroboy

It first began airing in the United States in 1964. Since then the culture of the United States and been sliding down that slippery slope faster and faster. With the popularization of the Internet following Web 2.0 and the rapid growth of the western anime audience the decay of the USA has gone into terminal overdrive. Every leftwing wackjob cultural marxist SJW twat is familiar and involved with weeb culture to one degree or another. Otaku, the Japanese version of weebcucks, are the reason that their population is falling to the point where they will go extinct. This is Japan's revenge for Hiroshima and Nagasaki. A Kamikaze cultural attack on America. Though cuckime may being killing their own people, it will at least ensure the destruction of their most hated enemy US.

If weebcucks had any sort of self awareness they would realize that this is the exact plot of the anime Outbreak Company. The Japanese government seeks to destroy a fairy tale world of Superior White royalty ruling of the subhuman shitskins by introducing anime, video games, and manga. Near the end of the series you can see the spread of the corruption in that beautiful and noble White society. Madness, greed, sloth, ignorance run rampant while all the while beyond the gate the bucktoother nips gleefully rub their hands at the destruction of the gaijin.

NO MORE ZETTAI NI KOREIJO

ANIME=ANTI-WHITE

You're posting this shit here too? Then here is my reply once again:

It wasn't until the mid-to-late 90s that anime really became popular in the US. Before then, the shows were heavily localized and edited and many people didn't even realize they were Japanese or related to something called "anime."

The popularity spike from the late 90s to the mid-00s was driven largely by Pokemon and Dragon Ball Z, both children's shows. Pokemon (and probably DBZ too) was edited so that there wasn't any content that could be considered inappropriate or unsuitable for American audiences. Aside from those and a few other similar shows, anime is a niche in the US.

Anime, manga, light novels, Japanese games and otaku culture are anti-SJW and full of highly triggering things.

Otaku are not equivalent to weeaboos, and the number of "hardcore" otaku is small and not enough to impact Japan's birth rates. Japan's low birth rates are a combination of many different factors, some of them common to all or most industrial nations.

Yeah surely it was not the 1965 Immigration and Naturalization Act that allowed nonwhites to migrate into USA, when until that year only whites were allowed to migrate in.

Typical cucksplaining. DEFEND HONOR OF NIPON BIRRY

Reported for being a faggot.

Even ironically fusing words together with splaining should be punishable with death.

Didn't read but the video was good.

Dark skin is so sexy but irl its screwed up by nigress facial features. Why is the world so harsh?

Top kek, no way that's true.

You're in the site, son.
gorrious nippon, fordered ovah tuu thousand timu. jews fear the samurai

Gotcha covered and checked pal.

wrong site, rather.

BREAKING NEWS

The (((BBC))) is attacking anime now. They are coming for your waifus folks.

Bring it the fuck on you BBC cucks.

Oh boy, they dun goofed now.

This anime had it's moments.

Link?

Do these people have any fucking clue who they're fucking with?

Do they not understand the hatred of millions of weebs feel towards normalfags?

That's where America went wrong

Half the anime grills posted here are dykes, dummy.

Because that totally worked last time right?

You would think that, until you find out my terrible, shameful secret, no internet access

will make a note, but probably nothing I would know or could help with there. Like a minigun or scaled actual gatling? Lots of problems with rimfire for that. Purely hypothetical of course, what with legal etc. etc.

There is one thing to say for that video, they might have been right about the motherliness or whatever. I find girls with really big tits very comforting, but the tits themselves aren't sexually attractive.

As for the text, you can point back to the enlightenment if you want, egalitarianism outside of small communities was a mistake. Women's suffrage, etc. It was inevitable from there.

I predict normies will be using this as "proof" that anime is autistic, just as the memes foretold.

I know she's supposed to be bi, but I didn't want to split hairs.

Reminder

whorra a shit, fuck off kike
youtube.com/watch?v=bmKaQqinWKY

We support audio webms bro.

>believing Holla Forums

I don't normally keep soundless ones, didn't check.

Their video was about some place in glasgow opening up an anime/manga shop, and making associations that autistic people like it more.

I have to wonder, if they're trying to use it as a way of making it so "animu and manga aren't cool" to normies, or something to laugh at, then wouldn't they be bringing on the wrath of soccer moms with autistic kids?

I think they shut it down, goys.

I found this on cuckchan's /a/ and the thread got deleted 5 minutes after the OP. I linked that archive about Auska being an anti-semetic meme and it got deleted shortly after.

I tried searching for that tweet and found nothing. I tried the url in the screencap and it redirected to another article made today about anime.

archive.is/6Qm8u

Which is clearly not the same thing as the twitter video about autism.

Quality post there, noone was talking about how good or bad the show was.

It's on kikebook, bro. You can find it there. The emotes and thumbs up at the bottom under the picture should've given it away that it's on kikebook.

Fuck, I haven't been there in years, but wasn't half /a/ supposed to be one of the boards resisting SJW infestation?

Are they cooking up a AnimeGate?

Nah, its not about anime. Its about manga only.

Is it really worth the effort? Anime isn't nearly as mainstream (or more importantly, profitable) as gaming. Plus, most anime watchers have long since learned how to hide their power levels. It's not like videogames where normies in a bar will boast about their totally rad kill streaks in the latest Call of Battlefield release.

People used to think SJWs are no big deal, until they were. Then they thought at least Japanese games are safe, until they weren't. So don't be sure that the day of the rope won't happen for anime and manga too.

We live in an age where kikes are actively afraid of anime girls and are trying to shut them down.

What went right?

found it bruvs
its fucking real it boggles the godamned mind.

To be fair, a lot of the people who visit that type of shop probably do have some issues.

Do they realize what they're doing?

Which he doesn't even understand what it is. He just wanted an excuse to declare war on waifus, and invent a new anti semitic "meme" that requires more laws against hate speech because anime girls with MAGA hats.

I mean the conclusion is basically he decided anime girl with MAGA hat is anti semitic because. They've wanted to wage war on anime girls for years now.

Fucking hell, thats like saying there is no sublety in books. And autists will latch on to a lot of stuff

I would dare say they're the minority.

And here come the normies.

They invested too much on feminism portfolio, and anime girls are feminine enough to pose a threat.

This feels distressingly prescient.

[Checked]

Nothing went right. It's just one of the few avenues (((they))) haven't pozzed yet. My hope was that it was insignificant enough to be ignored.

Well sorry goy I'm not a normie.

It was the right link after all.

Get your POZ load there.

I've never seen that show, Avatar is it? Whatever it was, considering that the main character has blue eyes and straight her, she has to be a white person. Also has European facial features and skull shape. Definitely not a negro, but I don't see an Asian ever having blue eyes either.

Yea but, fuck look at these people.

I've probably consumed more anime/manga/VNs than anyone in that video.
If you want to call me a normie because I don't dye my hair pink and sperg out over merchandise then sure, I'll gladly be a normie.

No you haven't, normie.

Neither has anyone in the video spare the 3DPD attention whores.

Falconia Internet Defense Force in action, folks.

You don't need to be a 2005 tier cringeworthy weaboo making youtube vids of themselves splitting chop sticks in half, trying to eat ramen while failing miserably, and butchering the language, just to like anime.

I've been consuming anime/manga/VNs for an accumulated decade and people in pic related have a bad case of not knowing how to hide powerlevels.

These people get it.

I didn't realise people liked Fairy Tail for anything but the fanservice.

Image name is just a joke. Yeah, she's a fictional race loosely based on Inuits, but who happen to have white facial features, blue eyes and long flowing brown hair. She's basically a white girl with brown skin

Yeah, but dude, consider the following:
How many chill, non-sperg people were outside that store who came and saw the autists approaching and maybe tried to distance themselves. Meanwhile, you can't discount the idea that the BBC were desperately trying to get the worst examples they could to fit their narrative. Remember their reputation for bullshit:

Fucking filthy gaijin.

Kill yourself, queerlover.

The creators said she was a dyke.

Thanks bro.

Absolutely disgusting. So the main character is a slut.

At least Guts was Cascas first and she's not been with anyone else after thateither (getting raped doesn't count).

This Korra is a terrible role model for women. But it's no surprise, since it's not an anime but a western show, that it will have pro-degenerate aspects.

S-so mad~

How does it feel to be 16?

These PD3D attention whores are the cancer of the weeaboo industry. They saw a large group of men as an opportunity to reap unrivaled male attention from hordes of beta orbiters.

Nah, that was one guy who tried forcing his SJW shit the whole show.

She starts the show as a virgin that's never had a relationship. She has one with one guy. They break up. Three years later she held hands with a girl for five seconds and the series ends.

Yes, he was known as THE CREATOR OF THE SHOW. That’s why she acted like a dyke through the entire fourth season.

Reported for queer.

Confirmed to be a dyke by the show’s creator, yes.

I didn't say all, I didn't even say a majority. I said "a lot". And I based this not on the video, but mainly on my own personal experience of people who attend this type of events.
Most of them are leftists with shit taste in shows.

I'm willing to bet most of the chill, non-sperg people don't even show up because they know what will happen.

Outta MAGA grills. Posting Nazi grills instead.

That guy (Bryan) admitted he wanted Korra to be a dyke from the beginning and the main writer told him to fuck off. It was only because the writer ended up liking Korra and Asami as BFFs, he decided to go with it at the end.

8 years ago feels like a long time, mate.

Stop derailing faggot. All your posts are about a show no one was talking about.

How do you ever get through a thread if you have to start bitching every time you see an unrelated image of a character that reminds you of something that triggers you?

While we're in the process of pissing if (((them))). Why not also spin the "objectifying women" thing and piss off some feminists? Or maybe that would present a too wide front.

But that guy said she has multiple relationships with guys throughout the series. Tbh a good woman only has one man in her life.

The water tribes from Avatar are based on eskimos, which is the group she is from.

Literally prehistoric snowchinks

Here is an anime watcher who learned how to hide powerlevels very well… all too well

gas yourself

forgot link, sorry
reuters.com/article/us-usa-security-snowden-anime-idUSBRE95B14B20130613

was incomplete post, do you want gas bill to make us bankrupt

Jewish people complain about so many fucking things its a wonder why the world even bothers to care or listen.
Like for real.
The holocaust was almost 100 years ago. Who really gives a shit at this point?

Want to know the exact moment I got sick and fed up with the jews and israel?
It was something I saw on CNN one morning before I headed off to work.
Some bitch was talking about how anti-semitism still existed in western societies and really needed strong efforts to be countered.
These efforts, she proposed, would be done by those societies themselves. because being anti-israel was a BAD thing.

It was then, at that point, that I was just sickened to my stomach.
I had actually never felt that way before from something like that. I think because she named a few countries or was talking about several countries that were instrumental in stopping Nazi Germany and that whole holocaust thing.
So there I was when I was left with the realization that Israel is probably the worst fucking enemy of all.

Meme-wars are getting more absurd day by day.

Now we have a formally declared war between the Smug Anime Girls and the Holohoax memes.

Neither is Bob Ross you fucktard that doesn't mean his painting is not good to look and listen at.

And punctuation, don't forget punctuation.

Guts is literally niggerraped and then literally cucked though.

Hello, new desktop.

Lots of hentai are degenerate and full of cuckoldry but hentai has often something that jewestern pornography completely lacks. That's purity, monogamy and actual romance.

just wait til Youjo Senki comes out on tv soon main character is a work obsessed goal orientated tad sadistic salaryman that gets murdered and wakes up in the body of a little girl thats serving as a child soldier in the German Imperial forces
countries getting invaded on all sides by their neighbors and they're fighting a losing war but hes got some fresh ideas on how to turn the situation around and is aiming for one thing only
promotion through the military ranks from infantry pleb to nice officer class desk job with a high income and plenty of influx cash at some point
get to watch the frustration of a 32 yo straight man trapped in the body of a little girl
but yeah tonnes of uniformed aryan anime models for meme manufacturing soon, their uniforms are basically straight out of the third reich but instead of the swastika its that German double-headed eagle of the Holy Roman Empire on their banners

Also fapping to 2D girls cucks the Jews out of their shekels and dominance of the 3DPD porn industry.

Fix'd.

I've heard this manga mentioned here so many times. Is there anything in it that is really pro-nationalist/nazi? Or is it more like Hellsing?

topkek

I can't provide source but it's a common anecdote in Holla Forums that kikes produce cuckold porn at loss.

its not really politically motivated or politically themed
its setting is what should appeal to all of us
its more military focused than anything, the stories all about how the main character is Trying to get promoted through the ranks to a comfy position
but basically consider it Germany and basically western Europes ideal scenario for the early part of the 20th century and what should have occurred instead of what did
Britain and Russia stay neutral while Germany goes toe to toe with France and Sweden

Wouldn't that be over like, 3 days before it even started?

Thank you. I will be looking forward to reading and watching this.

/ak/ scans of chapter 1 for who desires: mega.nz/#F!VE4yxRzK!Me6AoU6tVGWGukk0SJWrKQ

im sure theres some reason its not
from what ive gathered so far in the series the armed forces are currently quite small and the Republic France is using a combination of zerg rush and bombardment from afar tactics

Autism coming through

kek

a masterpiece

sweet jesus that previous thread reminded me of halfchan 2006.

Hi. Korra is a dyke and that is unacceptable. I continue to post about it. Drown yourself in semen.

My cursory knowledge of moonspeak piqued interest, so we could probably convert several weebs with this. Needs to be bigger, though.

Do you have this in non ant form?

MEME
MAGIC

Japan is still a VERY long way off from being poisoned by cultural marxism. The feminist bullshit especially just doesn't fly there.

Have some gold.
dailymotion.com/video/xqjzpb_mechaike-eng-sub-idol-battle-hd_fun

Average BBC watcher right there.

everything on television is gay black trans feminist faggotry, it's always been like this. (look at the "selling degeneracy to children thread")

i'm not even an "everything is degenerate" shill-bot. it bothers me, but I try to laugh at it. (and enjoy what little time I have on this planet).

never ever trust anything from today's entertainment, it will always let you down or shove some hamfisted leftest MSM naristive bulltshit down your throat. (no such thing as redpilled meda, at lest not today)

everything is catering to the tumblr audience now(even though that's a very small part of the viewership, thats the only group media moguls want to satisfy)

and before that it was whatever leftist commie culture thrived in the 1960's (as much as I love the twilight zone, it was mostly leftist propaganda).

TL:DR
never, ever give a shit about anything in media. ever!

They've gotten really cocky after they convinced themselves they actually did anything but help us by "exposing" the ((())) meme, haven't they?

F-forgive me, Holla Forums…

Korra is fucking disgusting, it amazes me anyone masturbate to that brown whore.

Case in fucking point.

Your guys have a brazilian fetish or what ?

You have no taste and are a filthy degenerate.

Yeah, like Cuckold and the Cuckette.

WHEN I SAY RIGHT WING, YOU SAY WAIFUS.

RIGHT WING

WAIFUS

Tl;dr

RIGHT WING

WAIFUS!

RIGHT WING WAIFU SQUADS

I was mostly just posting Korra being sexualized by men because it triggered tumblr so much.

they also hate the fact that Korra and Sami were straight before the creators decided to pander to them and win MSM/SJW points.

with the lamest writing and most out of character possible twist to shoe-horn the gay-marriage agenda into a children's show.

the words "gay" and "shit" can't even describe how shit that was.

Can confirm. This is surprisingly accurate for such a large demographic.

*sigh*

why has nobody made any valkyria chronicles texture mods?

it could make that game great again!

So I started watching Neon Genesis Evangelion. I'm 10 episodes in and I've realized my favorite anime as a kid was a total rip-off of that show. Needless to say I'm loving it

Valkyria Chrnoicles is already redpilled but sort of subtle.

Their definition of happy ending and the difference on how to use the "blue flame" is pretty preventive of white genocide

Korra porn is like Naruto porn, its guaranteed to be shit because every deviant art kid that think he will be the next mangaka is the one drawning it.

See

Source? That music was used in a video by AgendaJudar who spread awareness of jews in Sweden. It was a really great channel on youtube that was taken down.

I would love to find his videos again. He had a picture of a jew in one of them that is the best jew meme ever made. It was basically a picture of warts that made up an ugly jewish face and had stars for eyes.

the only thing wrong with that picure is her breasts being too perky. they look fake.

but goy! she has blue eyessss!

ive seen exactly that shit in real people its so cringeworthy
its bad to see online but however cringey that is online the level of relative cringe is magnified x1000 in person

Actually it's the opposite.
It's the imperials trying to stick wood up their ass but instead the imperials get a whole tree.

Plus the racial play is at Role/Mythology tier. Race wise they are at very similiar genetics, failing to grasp this makes the Imperials overconfident in their Valkyria.

looks like a really shit line up of war time prostitutes

Why you post dis?

Last post for white blonde with blue eyes.