Soon either Hillary or Trump is going to become President

Soon either Hillary or Trump is going to become President

is that you Hilloli?

Good dubs

I think you mean "God Emperor Trump".
MAGA

Even if you don't like him, and there are plenty of valid reasons to not like him, you gotta know Trump is the best option on the ballet if you're smart. Hillary will kill us all quicker and more efficiently than the far left's depiction of Trump ever could and 3rd party, while likely more popular this election, is still a wasted vote.

good post

Isn't the far left's depiction of Hillary also a ridiculous caricature?

Seems like Russia really did try to hack different things, but as soon as she says anything suddenly she's supposed to be starting a nuclear war

she's willing to for the no fly zone and political gain, getting back at bill clinton

Why would the no fly zone start a war with Russia?

Do they have things in Syria that would get attacked?

Russia is assisting the Syrian army against ISIS and CIA funded"moderate" rebels. Establishing a no-fly zone is basically saying we'll kill them for attempting to assist their allies.

There could still be a jeb guac surge.

Why do Russia want Assad in power anyway?

Because otherwise Syria would be ruled by radical muslims, and that's the last thing this planet needs.

Aha but (((America))) want that for (((reasons))) they're not telling us

Saudi Arabia wanting to build a oil pipe-line thru Syria - Assad & Putin are against it, & that is why Hillary is threatening war with Russia, 'cause she is bought off by her Saudi donors.

She doesn't give a fuck if radical mudslimes run rampant as long as she can pay back her donors.

SLOW AND STEADY

Itll be hillary, if not she would be arrested already.

The DoJ is trying to pressure the FBI & NYPD, but she’ll go down. If the stories about child trafficking, mishandling sensitive & classified information & corruption are true, there is no way she will be able to win or escape justice.

Woah this is massive news. Countries around the world engaged in cyber warfare?
Next you will be telling me the NSA also hack things in other countries too?
Or that China has the most highly funded cyber warfare army in the world.

I cant bear all these significant revelations. They are too mind blowing.

Yes the Syrian people whom the Ruskies have been invited in by their leader to defend.

That will work against the FBI. The FBI is not a law enforcement agency. They are Obama's political henchmen. Nothing more, nothing less.

But not the NYPD. The NYPD too big and is already leaking like a sieve. Hillary can't Arkancide the entire department.

I really dont like all the talk around it. This shit has been known for days and we are trundling along as normal. In 3 days she WILL steal the election and be president and if they cant cobble together the bollocks to arrest her now there is absolutely zero chance it will happen after she wins.

People can say xyz agency is doing so and so but here we are, no arrests made and nothing changed.

is this me?

who said that? who the fuck said that?

and if you ever did, she'd accuse you of rape and then a vigilante will murder you

Has anyone read this book - The Seduction of Anita Sarkeesian?

It was advertised at the bottom of Holla Forums Holla Forums. The reviews on Amazon are mixed.

"Anita Sarkeesian doesn't want you to read this book! So if you hate Anita, then why not irritate her by purchasing a copy?"

I'm surprised Amazon haven't pulled it due to "harassment".

great things are to come

Looks like Hillary is still gonna take it, guys, despite Comey's Hatch Act violations. The only thing left to wonder about is whether he'll be prosecuted for it. Dems still have a fair chance of taking the Senate, too. I guess there just isn't quite enough stupid in the American electorate these days for the rightests, and their base of senile old white men is dying off. Murdoch shitcanned Ailes for a reason, you know. Even he doesn't want any more buffoons like Trump taking the right down the toilet. It's going to be sweet. I'm smiling already.

I'm kinda interested - not all that impressed with the short excerpt I read on Amazon though

Hopefully it is about Anita find true love and realizing what a cunt she's been - but it is probably just memes and rape…

stop using hyphens like that, you fucking retard.

who is that girl ad why is my dick rock hard rn

because you are a pedo

Hillary can't take it.
If Hillary takes it I will kill myself

pussy

i was joking fam

Russia wants an ally in the middle east. America wants a gas pipline through Syria. ISIS wants a more literal Islamic state. So does Al Queda. Moderates want the same thing except they pretend to be for democracy so the U.S. can keep funding them without looking like they are intentionally destroying Syria. Assad just wants his country to be independent again.