HILLARY AND TRUMP BETTER PREPARE FOR THIS HIGH ENERGY
DUBS GRANTS JEB'S HIDDEN ENERGY TO YOUR CANIDATE
TRIPS TRIGGER THE GUAC BOWL

*SLOW*

*AND*

*STEADY*

Rollin for the Don

I'm still waiting for a jeb surge tbh fam

The Don is the only one worthy of Jeb's slow and steady energy build-up.

SLOW AND STEADY WIN THE RACE!

Noice.

George P. Bush will avenge Jeb! by defeating Ivanka in the primaries and Chelsea Clinton in the 2024 general election.

Cant come up with a legit criticism? Just make something up. Worked for Harry Reid after all.

Make what up? Are you butt-hurt by all the anti-Trump images? LOL He's not your God.

lol
literally you right now
but the system is already failing, she is starting to loose the election.
And all you can do now is scream
DAMNIT WEINER!!!

that comparison with hitler doesn't hold up

yes, hitler was a joke and clown too
an overcompensating beta, the proto-Holla Forumsack
but trump is more like his specially ableded little brother than a serious successor
even more of a "happy merchant" liar rather than a cucked wannabe artist

yeah, no
that's not how things work in reality, deluded little fag boy

False. I'm clearly voting for Alice Cooper you idiot. I guess you must have missed that meme because your head is so far up Trump's ass, you got shit in your eyes.

False. The Hitler comparison is 100% accurate.

It must hurt knowing you will soon be unemployed. I can offer you a job testing anti-depressants if you want. Pays better than shilling.

Trump's basically Hitler with all of the ego and none of the brains.

no, it's not, it's partly and on a superficial level
trump is a low energy hitler if you'd beat him into a talking potato

Low energy meme. Anyone trying to discredit Trump would avoid happys entirely since he's been pro-nice personry and degeneracy forever. Hilldabeast was the one defending traditional marriage values when it was "hip".

This. Trump's a poor man's Hitler after the assassination attempts and drug addiction got really bad.

it's hard to tell on which side you're on or if you're just going really hard in trolling

anyway, i'm not american and trump and hitlery are the exact same shit
trump is just a moronic loudmouth while hitlery is a fucking lying cunt

if you think any of them is a better choice you need euthanasia

Idiot.

True.

False. Trump is Hitler 2.0 and it shows. Anyone who can't see that, is blind or a specially abled.

Trump doesn't need my help to be discredited. Everything he says is b.s., just like everything Hillary says is b.s.

If you have autism maybe.
I can't tell if you're a Euro or a Spic with such a poor grasp on English.

no, hitler at least served in military, trump wore uniform just for show
hitler had a "manifesto" laying down plans of militarizing the whole of society and rampaging into eastern europe
hitler got the support of the industrialists and was paid millions and was announced chancellor by hindenburg who was pressured by the moneybags
trump is such a fucking moron, even the remote chance of him winning scares the market

i am german and by default a greater human being than you shitskin

That explains why you hate whites.

your maymay sucks, shitskin

My DNA is 100% Anglo my friend. I was very careful and got a full blood test when checking. Per Nuremberg laws I am probably whiter than you.
Implying you're actually German. A German would capitalize their words. They can't help it and you would know that if you weren't an American LARPing as one.

du würdest einen deutschen nichtmal erkennen wenn er dich seinen stiefel schmecken lässt, untermensch

wir sind hier nicht auf krautchan du möchtegern "anglo" hurensohn, und selbst dort befolgt man groß- und kleinschreibung nur aus purem autismus

geh dich hängen, negerjunge

Excellent google translate German, my friend.

and people say german is an ugly language

you type like a rapefugee

da scheint jemand getroffen zu sein ;-)

bring dich um du jämmerliche rassenschande deines untervolks

na mit deinem maymay hast du hurensohn dich immerhin als deutschlandhasser und damit feind echter weißer entblößt

you fags need a visit from germany

I thought we left Jerrkcucks back on Holla Forums

lel
into the oven with you

Stay assblasted Jerry.

this is why actual nazis and germans don't participate in your Holla Forumsack shithole

you are the fifth column of zionism in the "right wing"
and not even white to begin with

Good, Jerrys are human garbage who insist on over complicating everything.

hmm
are you telling me you are proud of USrael and Brits, the most jew ridden zionism promoters in history, massacring german civilians like the honorless subhuman scum they are

out of your "anglo" butthurt feelings?

if that's what your supposed "white" race is worth to you, that shows how much germans and WHITES should give a fuck about you shitskin muriturd scum

I'm not the American you were arguing with, lad.

at least that settles it

you trump fags are LARP nazi imitators who are actually sucking a big load of your zionist masters

you exposed yourself
really not the brightest bunch you americunts

Не я Я Русский
and behind a proxy