Welcome to Holla Forums, Trump Campaign Headquarters

Holla Forums is a board dedicated to getting Trump elected. Don't believe me? Go have a look.

What does Trump stand for:

Helping the African American community.
Helping the Latino community.
Supporting Israel.
Increasing police.
Increasing military.
Increasing surveillance.
Cutting taxes for the top 1%.
Anti white race.
Pro jew.
Just another b grade celebrity.
Just another lying politician.
Just another government official.
Anti KKK.
Women's rights / SJW advocate.
Daughter married to a jew.

Attached is A vid of Trump being "blessed" by an "African American"

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kUskZ
archive.is/Ifprj
archive.is/Yn8bF
archive.is/YOMh9
archive.is/MvupZ
archive.is/NZANv
archive.is/4nF6X
archive.is/aZPys
archive.is/eEteU
archive.is/zBZj7
archive.is/tHutK
archive.is/unkNa
archive.is/zWFyK
archive.is/04M3t
archive.is/aGsOd
archive.is/4v2PE
archive.is/C7Vdz
archive.is/eUPLx
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/CNPPh
archive.is/mMtjE
archive.is/Ir9R6
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/Fn79G
archive.is/TDvGf
archive.is/ngpwt
archive.is/cr5RA
archive.is/cr5RA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bAsEd Op SpEaKs TrUtH. dOuBlE dIgItS cOnFiRm.

Getting desperate, huh? Can feel the noose tightening, can't you?

can you stop making this shitlord literally hitler seem reasonable?

I'm going to miss Trump running for president. It got run into the ground at the end but there were a lot of great laughs along the way.

Not sure if talking about Killary or Dumb.

it's obvious to me that the Donald is just another zionist puppet cuck salesman that will sale say and do anything for money

your future will be decided next week ameritards.
is it the shady businessman, or the crook? humanity thanks you all for this magnificent example of democracy at its best. african dictators, one party china, theocracies: behold the greatest country on earth showing the world how it should be done, leading by example.

Trump is the savior of mankind.

You're really all in, aren't you?

What a joke.

We're totally fucked either way but for entirely different reasons. We either have a fucking retard or a fucking reptilian at the top.

For the most part you are correct but:
Other than the fact that it is 43% Jew, this isn't a bad thing unless you lack economic understanding.
Not really seeing that he will be reducing the number of Latino and Arabic immigrants.
I doubt as much, there is a sizable amount chance that his dad was in the KKK.
He's pro-life.

Was that video supposed to make him look bad? He's going to unite all of america under one flag, globalism can fuck off.

"I don't recall being a crook"
- Hilary Rodhous Nixon

lurk more sodomite.

Donald Trump is a bigot and a racist archive.is/kUskZ Citing 'Core Beliefs,' U.S. Rabbis Condemn Trump's 'Hateful Rhetoric' archive.is/Ifprj ADL Calls Trump Plan to Ban Anti-Semites ‘Anti-Semitic’ archive.is/Yn8bF Trump’s Candidacy and the GOP Platform Are as Much anti-Jewish as 'pro-Israeli' archive.is/YOMh9 Is Donald Trump’s Inadvertent Anti-Semitism Worse Than the Real Thing? archive.is/MvupZ Attacked by Trump, Mexicans look to Jewish groups for help archive.is/NZANv Trump, Brexit, ISIS and the Unmistakable Stench of the 1930s archive.is/4nF6X Jewish news organization declares 24-hour ban on Trump content archive.is/aZPys Time to Form an American Jewish Emergency Committee Against Donald Trump archive.is/eEteU Donald Trump is Losing Jewish Donors and Intellectuals, But Will it Impact His Bottom Line? archive.is/zBZj7 Meet the One Jewish Group that Can Attack Donald Trump archive.is/tHutK Donald Trump Doubles Down on ‘America First’ Slogan — Whether Jews Like It or Not archive.is/unkNa Donald Trump Is a Candidate for White Supremacists — Not the Jews archive.is/zWFyK The clan leader of white Americans: the disintegration of the GOP has created Trump archive.is/04M3t ADL Urges Donald Trump to Reconsider “America First” in Foreign Policy Approach archive.is/aGsOd Anne Frank's stepsister compares Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler archive.is/4v2PE If you are a Jew, you should be very afraid of Donald Trump archive.is/C7Vdz Jewish Groups Join in on Bill to Block Trump's Muslim Ban archive.is/eUPLx Six Reasons Trump Would Be Disaster for U.S. Jews, Israel and the Middle East archive.is/Jvogr archive.is/jZsuG archive.is/Jvogr Is Donald Trump’s Endorsement by 88 Retired Generals a Secret Neo-Nazi Code? archive.is/CNPPh Goldman Sachs Bans Employees from Donating to Trump archive.is/mMtjE Why a Vote for Trump Is a Vote for Mainstreaming Anti-Semites archive.is/Ir9R6 Trump more psychopathic than Hitler, Oxford study finds archive.is/jZsuG Jewish donor dumps Trump after community backlash archive.is/Fn79G UN Commissioner Warns of ‘Weaponized’ Populism from Wilders, Trump, Farage Turning ‘Into Colossal Violence’ archive.is/TDvGf Oy vey! Enough of Trump! archive.is/ngpwt Heil Donald? Students instructed to compare Hitler to Trump archive.is/cr5RA

Donald Trump is a bigot and a racist archive.is/kUskZ Citing 'Core Beliefs,' U.S. Rabbis Condemn Trump's 'Hateful Rhetoric' archive.is/Ifprj ADL Calls Trump Plan to Ban Anti-Semites ‘Anti-Semitic’ archive.is/Yn8bF Trump’s Candidacy and the GOP Platform Are as Much anti-Jewish as 'pro-Israeli' archive.is/YOMh9 Is Donald Trump’s Inadvertent Anti-Semitism Worse Than the Real Thing? archive.is/MvupZ Attacked by Trump, Mexicans look to Jewish groups for help archive.is/NZANv Trump, Brexit, ISIS and the Unmistakable Stench of the 1930s archive.is/4nF6X Jewish news organization declares 24-hour ban on Trump content archive.is/aZPys Time to Form an American Jewish Emergency Committee Against Donald Trump archive.is/eEteU Donald Trump is Losing Jewish Donors and Intellectuals, But Will it Impact His Bottom Line? archive.is/zBZj7 Meet the One Jewish Group that Can Attack Donald Trump archive.is/tHutK Donald Trump Doubles Down on ‘America First’ Slogan — Whether Jews Like It or Not archive.is/unkNa Donald Trump Is a Candidate for White Supremacists — Not the Jews archive.is/zWFyK The clan leader of white Americans: the disintegration of the GOP has created Trump archive.is/04M3t ADL Urges Donald Trump to Reconsider “America First” in Foreign Policy Approach archive.is/aGsOd Anne Frank's stepsister compares Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler archive.is/4v2PE If you are a Jew, you should be very afraid of Donald Trump archive.is/C7Vdz Jewish Groups Join in on Bill to Block Trump's Muslim Ban archive.is/eUPLx Six Reasons Trump Would Be Disaster for U.S. Jews, Israel and the Middle East archive.is/Jvogr archive.is/jZsuG archive.is/Jvogr Is Donald Trump’s Endorsement by 88 Retired Generals a Secret Neo-Nazi Code? archive.is/CNPPh Goldman Sachs Bans Employees from Donating to Trump archive.is/mMtjE Why a Vote for Trump Is a Vote for Mainstreaming Anti-Semites archive.is/Ir9R6 Trump more psychopathic than Hitler, Oxford study finds archive.is/jZsuG Jewish donor dumps Trump after community backlash archive.is/Fn79G UN Commissioner Warns of ‘Weaponized’ Populism from Wilders, Trump, Farage Turning ‘Into Colossal Violence’ archive.is/TDvGf Oy vey! Enough of Trump! archive.is/ngpwt Heil Donald? Students instructed to compare Hitler to Trump archive.is/cr5RA

holy fuck hotwheels pig farmer, fix your site!

Donald Trump is a bigot and a racist
archive.is/kUskZ
Citing 'Core Beliefs,' U.S. Rabbis Condemn Trump's 'Hateful Rhetoric'
archive.is/Ifprj
ADL Calls Trump Plan to Ban Anti-Semites ‘Anti-Semitic’
archive.is/Yn8bF
Trump’s Candidacy and the GOP Platform Are as Much anti-Jewish as 'pro-Israeli'
archive.is/YOMh9
Is Donald Trump’s Inadvertent Anti-Semitism Worse Than the Real Thing?
archive.is/MvupZ
Attacked by Trump, Mexicans look to Jewish groups for help
archive.is/NZANv
Trump, Brexit, ISIS and the Unmistakable Stench of the 1930s
archive.is/4nF6X
Jewish news organization declares 24-hour ban on Trump content
archive.is/aZPys
Time to Form an American Jewish Emergency Committee Against Donald Trump
archive.is/eEteU
Donald Trump is Losing Jewish Donors and Intellectuals, But Will it Impact His Bottom Line?
archive.is/zBZj7
Meet the One Jewish Group that Can Attack Donald Trump
archive.is/tHutK
Donald Trump Doubles Down on ‘America First’ Slogan — Whether Jews Like It or Not
archive.is/unkNa
Donald Trump Is a Candidate for White Supremacists — Not the Jews
archive.is/zWFyK
The clan leader of white Americans: the disintegration of the GOP has created Trump
archive.is/04M3t
ADL Urges Donald Trump to Reconsider “America First” in Foreign Policy Approach
archive.is/aGsOd
Anne Frank's stepsister compares Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler
archive.is/4v2PE
If you are a Jew, you should be very afraid of Donald Trump
archive.is/C7Vdz
Jewish Groups Join in on Bill to Block Trump's Muslim Ban
archive.is/eUPLx
Six Reasons Trump Would Be Disaster for U.S. Jews, Israel and the Middle East
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/Jvogr
Is Donald Trump’s Endorsement by 88 Retired Generals a Secret Neo-Nazi Code?
archive.is/CNPPh
Goldman Sachs Bans Employees from Donating to Trump
archive.is/mMtjE
Why a Vote for Trump Is a Vote for Mainstreaming Anti-Semites
archive.is/Ir9R6
Trump more psychopathic than Hitler, Oxford study finds
archive.is/jZsuG
Jewish donor dumps Trump after community backlash
archive.is/Fn79G
UN Commissioner Warns of ‘Weaponized’ Populism from Wilders, Trump, Farage Turning ‘Into Colossal Violence’
archive.is/TDvGf
Oy vey! Enough of Trump!
archive.is/ngpwt
Heil Donald? Students instructed to compare Hitler to Trump
archive.is/cr5RA

Gotta get in as many shekels as you can in the next few days, am I right?

What does a billionaire want more money for? Trump isn't Jewish, remember?

"Donald Trump is God's gift to the Jews and Israel, and we must elect him"

i can understand why right wing sodomites would still support Trump
Israel is very much an Apartheid state you actually envy

just stop with the false flag posting, pretending to be "nazis"
you're not even antisemites

Triggered and butthurt you are.

That add makes me want to vote for him even more

Vote Trump or suffer worse

The enemy of my enemy.

Not the ideal candidate but the best available.

lol faketweet

Well, you dirty Juden cunt whore, it is your lucky day. I am a 31y.o. white Euro Ubermensch dom, attractive, intelligent and "normal" on the outside but with the heart of stone when it comes to dealing with subhuman Jew twats like you. Not really a Nazi but am excited about this scenario. I have quite a few years of experience humiliating and degrading sub girls and frocing them to do unthinkable things and the scene you propose is a good opportunity to take it to the next level. I do know some German and although I don't have a uniform, I can rig up an outfit somewhat suitable for the scene.

Expect extreme verbal and physical abuse and humiliation. I will force you to wear a star of David and have your wrist marked with a prisoner's number. You will become an object and will have no name - you will respond only to the number given to you.
You will be subjected to humiliating inspections by the camp Commandant. You will be forced to strip naked, and measurements of your worthless body will be taken to prove your racial inferiority. You will denounce your subhuman race and your religion and will have to pledge alligence to the Reich while chanting "Heil Hitler!" You will have Hakenkreuz (swastika) painted on your body and I will force you to worship it. You will eat off of the floor or from a dog dish. You will drink water from the toilet.

Any disobedience will result in severe belt beating followed by a merciless force fuck in all your orifces. I will take pleasure in gagging my personal Jude salve with my big cock and ass raping you wile listening how you cry out for mercy. I am also into fisting my slaves' tight sorry cunts and asses and forcing them to take large objects inside. Think you can handle a champagne bottle up there, Jew cunt?!!!
I will force you to perform the most humiliating services for me. Remember the Auschwitz motto - Arbeit Macht Frei - work will set you free. You will get down on your hands and knees to lick my shoes clean. And how would you like to be my urinal for a day? Or wipe my ass clean after I go to the bathroom? I will treat you like filth and will make you into my personal dirty slave whore whose only purpose is to serve the master race.

Although I am strict, I am respectful of any limits that you might have as well as your need for discretion and safety. I am not a freak, just a person with a cruel streak that shows itself whenever sex, humiliation, and pleasure come into play.

Email me back, let's see where it takes us.
Do it NOW!!!

The tweet isn't fake. I screen shot it myself. Trump makes himself look bad.

Correction
Trump is pol celebrity not Holla Forums we see through his shit as easy as spotting the daily poor bait.

Other than this I agree

Holla Forums is clearly in panic mode.

When I replied it was is on page 1 I will necrobump your asshole.

My favorite Trump speech.