Is he really that unattractive in terms of looks? I have poor perception on standards for physical beauty...

Is he really that unattractive in terms of looks? I have poor perception on standards for physical beauty, so I really don't know.

He's not bad, I'd fuck him, but I'm a gay guy.

Not at all. In fact if you were to thumb through his little manifesto you'd see he had pretty much every advantage in the world. Only thing he was missing was a little self confidence

#BIGDICKPROBLEMS

Great, another fucking trap thread.

Damn that hits hard.

It's because he was a murderous, bitter and petty psychopath. People can pick up on that vibe, and "surprise!" they shunned and avoided him. Lots and lots of people have lonely existences. Not that many start stabbing and shooting people over it.

He's just like me I have the money, entitled, huge ego, the looks, people find me weird on long doses, i have the "vibe", I usually do weird shit but I don't go around shooting people up. I am fine with people leaving me alone though it really gets lonely.

This. He was awkward as hell. Everything about him was off. I still kind of pity him. I feel like if he had one good friend to tell him how ridiculous he was acting, he could have changed. He was just lonely, that's all.

He needed a doctor and he needed parents who did more than just buy him shit.

even when i had a gf she said i had a perv smile
how did they know all along, i was hebe man

He truly was…. The Supreme Gentleman

his nose looks strange asf almost like a jew

It wasn't even about how he looks, it was about how he acts. In his videos you can see how self absorbed he was and nobody likes a self-absorbed cunt unless it's a woman

bump

He looks like used nigger pussy

So like your mom?

My mom gets of from her mom. Grandma was one hell of a nigger cum dump

So then YOU are a nigger vagina too?

Sort of..my mom likes Mexicans and blacks so guess I am spic nigger pussy

Thread theme

bullshit, he was the supreme gentleman.

the only thing is contemporary women don't want a gentlemen, a nice guy.

he believed the feminist bullshit that they like nice guys all while getting shunned for being one.

that's why he took issue with the group he ultimately targeted, not because because he was a bitter virgin, but because degenerates were having all the success while he, a supreme gentleman, was being ignored.

He isn't physically unattractive. The problem is that he is a self-absorbed narcissist devoid of a soul, which, coupled with autism, prevented him from having any sense of human compassion or understanding.

He isn't unattractive he's just a massive dork who drinks wine and calls himself a gentleman. He scared women off with his tryhard movie-inspired "charm", girls like a guy who is down to earth not a soulless poser who's born in "le wrong generation xD"

This dives down into the very depths of my heart and yanks on all the long-forgotten sunken rage.

Thank you for some decent fucking answers.

Also this one, add this one to that short list of reasonable explanations.

His daddy should have wiped that nut on the rug

The way I see it, the main problem stemmed from his family. Elliot's manifesto clearly showed that his father constantly neglected him and was never quite there to help him become a man. On the other hand his mother babied the shit out of him and so he never understood the idea that he wasn't the only important person in the world.

If he was the supreme gentleman, and women don't want supreme gentlemen, and getting women are so important for you that you spree kill over it, then wouldn't it make sense to just be a bit less of an supreme gentleman?

Nah, he was autistic as fuck and autism is like anti-aphrodisiac to women. Tough luck.

this
separate parents create another autiste

He has a big mole on his nose. Those can really fuck you up.

That's what happens when white knight virgins snap. Women don't like "gentleman" losers. They like alpha males that put them in their place. Rogers learned that lesson too late and went mental. Virgin rampage.

The irony is that if he had survived his spergout, he'd have conjugal visits from the type of girl he dreamed about in prison right now.

Nah, he's OK-looking, but you can kinda tell he was a sperglord - he doesn't know how to look at the camera at all. Same with Adam Latza.

He looks pretty handsome to me

That thing he does with his neck and mouth are so weird. It's like he's watched a million young girls selfies and emulate them for some sort of autistic mate signaling.

Yeah, it's like he is trying to do a male version of the duckface.

He wasn't bad looking but he had absolutely no social skills and expected beautiful women to approach him, in his manifesto he never approached women except to push them off a ledge when drunk.