New Cis Raider movie

Will this be new ghostbusters

The new AssCreed?

Why do modern devs/moviemakers have this idea ? Rambo was survival in the jungle, tomb raider was about a sexy woman doing tomb stuff.

So why the fuck are they making a movie based on those shitty reboots? It made sense to make a movie based on TR back in early 00s because it was a huge cultural phenomenon and a video game icon at the time. With reboots there are only 2 games, they are recent and aren't particularly popular. There has to be a blue colored dyke somewhere in the executive chain responsible for this.

Yeah, it's a well know phenomenon that Lara Croft was the definition of feminism but all the tumblrwhales hate her because she embodies everything that they aren't.

I actually got into a really heated debate over this. I grew up playing her and I explaine dhow she was basically a female Boba Fett/Indiana Jones their response was "YEAH WITH BIG BOOBS xD"
so I played the "So you're saying women can't be fit?" and just back and forth forever it went until I poured a thickshake on them.

Patriarchy slayed.

There are probably several. Feminists have had a hard-on for Tomb Raider for a long time, because Lara Croft's actually a strong, confident and attractive woman, and men like the games. So for years they've tried to get control of her so they can tear her down and make her politically correct, and this garbage is the result

Wew, how about you go back to >>>/tumblr/ hubby?

I haven't played any Tomb Raider game. They always looked boring, to be honest.

Why are you here?

I have to have played specific video games to not be branded Tumblr? Nu-Lara is a qt, and she makes my dick hard. I'm not sure what you're upset about.

Rhianna Pratchett, the writer for the reboot, said she wants to make Lara lesbian.

No, you have to fucking know what are talking about to pass judgement and accusations. And you don't Which is what tumblr does. Now go back.

The apple fell very far from the tree

I'm talking about character designs. I have eyes.

ok, now go back.

You're really upset that they sullied your strong independant waifu, aren't you?

>>>/killyourself/

New Lara has giant boobs too, m8.

Just because the feminists of today foam at the mouths doesn't mean TR isn't PC shit. She's a woman that outperforms men twice her size routinely. That's a stronk female character.

But it was on Playstation though

Which is why Nu-Tomb Raider is a really shitty attempt at making the series "less sexist". Take a strong indepenedant attractive female character, and turn her into a character who is every bit as attractive, but is infinitely more feminine and vulnerable. Also, give her some pants, cake some mud on her, and give her an ice axe, I guess.

Its funny that just before the nu-Tomb Raider, people were twisting their panties over a supposed rape scene. There is a part where some random henchmen grabs Lara and make it seems like he is ready to force himself inside her from the trailers, but turns out in gameplay he only chokes her to death.

That part was highly unrealistic. That man was trapped for God knows how long and probably hasn't gotten to fuck a pussy in ages. He would have tore Lara in half with his dick.

Pic related

This one is a tranny too, and you pretend it was better because this tranny had implants.

She was a good stronk female tho, we constantly see her tits and ass, and she's proud of it. That's the type of stronk wommyn we need.

She also enjoys the company of men. Or did, until the feminists started getting their hands on her

Person doesn't have to be alive to receive the D, user.

I'm sure it'll be as successful as last year's Annie reboot with a black cast.

A very good post. Is this a pasta or you're just a good peoples user?

It's not pasta, but I've posted variations of it with different portions of the information before.

Moy Negritos

You should also add that unlike original games that had their own style, the reboots were just Uncharted clones.

I can live with it

I've never played uncharted or any other AAA made in about 10 years but isn't every game like that now? I mean do they make video games anymore, or is that like an Atari thing?

Japan is the only thing that keeps game alive right now.

As for Uncharted clones yes, every third person shooter is like that but with reboots we're talking like blatant re-skinned clone. The irony is that Uncharted ripped off original TR and now it came full circle.

I'm okay with fucking prime time tranny Angie tbqhwy

Tap square to fuck Lara

New Tomb Raider movie based on the reboot that was already like a boring movie.
What's next, an Uncharted movie? A Last of Us?
:^)

Guy first wanted to go all rape on her but then she kicked him in the balls and he decided to kill the bitch first and then fuck her while she's still warm.

Uncharted movie is in the works.

Guess that explains why they went all proglib in their last game: It was a requirement by Hollywood to greenlight the movie. And like the cucks they are, they went for it.

It practically writes itself.

Hollywood dindu nuffin, the IP was ruined by Druckmann's ego.

Druckmann went and sucked Hollywood dick until it came out his ears.

it wouldn't surprise me if they cut out a scene that was more juicy. everything I've seen of the game just looks like tease after tease.

Press F to fuck Lara.

I bought the 2013 Tomb Raider because it was $7.50 on Steam and I was ignorant of the game. I thought it was just a modern update of the old games but without tits. It was the most anti-white male game I have ever played. The gender bending ending was ridiculous, all the white guys died, the nu-male was straight but Lara friedzoned his ass, Lara and strong POCs survived Japanese horror island. Also "punishing" Lara does not qualify as character development. The new movie will flop because if it based on the 2013 game.

Well now you know why she was attractive then.

Now she's Ms. Receding hairline

One more thing. I meant to say that the beta cucks who are supposed to be the target market for this game got shat on when Lara friendzoned the nu-male. How as a studio do you shit on your own customer base? Answer, SJWs.

I want to fuck Jenny

It wasn't a good game, pretty bland, but you're just overreacting. Don't be tumblr and throw anti-white at anything where men die, there are games that are deserving of that title.

I didn't like old Lara Croft games and I don't like the new Lara Croft games either. They were always a bore. But in terms of character I would rather fuck nuLara that old Lara because nuLara is kind of like a lost, vulnerable little girl and that gets my fucking dick hard. Whereas Old Lara doesn't really have any character, she's just a sexy woman adventure but there is not much else.

They're gone anyway. She got a double mastectomy a while back so it's all flat, or one of those push up bras now

How can they be restoring Europe to a state if that state was never real? This claim is nonsensical.

Actually the POC is her cuck at the start of the second game, just saying.

Plus nuLara is drawn better.

You have to go back.

But I didn't play then. I don't even have a new gen console. Just my shitty xbox 360.

Or well, I played the old ones on my computer (it's old enough that I can run them) and I played one of the new ones as a rental in my 380. I didn't really like them though.

That's okay sweetie, now go back, samefag from before.

Dude do you want me to post cunny to prove I wanna fuck little girls or what.

That you knew this going in and bought it means you're gay, man.

Oh so they're finally doing this? So will the plot be based off the reboot I take it?

Only Lara that matters.

Wait, what?

Thats the 2nd one, the first one heavily hints lesbo shit

Lara saves her best female friend, who is the damsel in distress. Except the way she saves her is a gender subversion. The damsel is dressed in an all white dress in this part of the game only. Lara carries her friend away in her arms. I expected a kiss at the end.

That's not really what most people think of when you say words like "gender bending", matey.

Yeah, I had something completely different in mind

Lara is supposed to be the man in that role. But she is not a man.

That's what you get when you're making a re-skinned Uncharted.

Are you sure? Have you ever seen Lara's vagina? Maybe she's tucking dude.

DUDE LMAO

I know right, pretty funny isn't it?

So from degenerate trash to even more degenerate trash, then.

Tomb Raider? More like Tomb Hater.