Degeneracy Episode 5 is out

Degeneracy Episode 5 is out

Can InternetAristrocrat/Jim please fuck off and work on something useful instead of being a pussy throwing these fucking soft-balls.

How about you go suck a cock

Shut the fuck up, you're literally an offended fanboy. You don't have the highground faggot.

Even SargonOfaCuck does more for the movement while Jim still refuses because "it's back for my mental health/finances lmao xD" yeah right.

Fucking ayyyy
Sowwy I hurt your ass so much
You're still a faggot tho

what are you, 16?

Really makes you think

Change your diaper, faggot.

t. diaperfag

Why are you so defensive of Jim? Jesus I don't even hate the guy, I just want him to go back to the GarmerGate days. Nowadays he barely does anything.

Go to bed, Jim.

Isnt this the guy who shit himself because gamergaters wouldnt be his own personal slave army?

no u

The fact that you're crying about him "doing something useful" shows just how new you are. Jim is and always has been a troll out for shits and giggles.

dubs confirm

THESE ARE TOO MANY VIDEOS AT ONCE, JIM
YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN
I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH YOU SLACKED OFF, THIS IS JUST AS BAD
GET A STABLE SCHEDULE YA PRICK

internetaristocrat you mean? this is him yes

daily reminder that anyone who dislikes mistermetocuck, internetAristocrap, and any other of these EBIN RIGHTWINGER YOUTUBERS XDD is a diaperfag/leftypol/jew/kike/shill/whateverpolhatesthisweek and you CANT ARGUE AGAINST IT or else you also are one of the aforementioned buzzwords of the month.

I have no quarrel with the man, but I just find his content boring now. There are only so many ways you can say dengeracy is degenerate, or retards are retarded. He's a broken record.

It's almost like this is an anthology that was promised beforehand. Jezus you people.

Fine. I'm still not going to watch it. It's boring.

Nobody is forcing you. Just don't whine about it like a faggot.

k

But he's never done something "useful", it's always shitposting in a video format. I wish more people would create content like he does.
I don't want him to turn into another youtube reply girl with a patreon page like MundaneShill, Sargoy or Autism-is-Unstoppable.

I'm glad he doesn't make a video on degeneracy every week. That shit is bad for your mental health, I mean look at CommonFilth, listen to his first podcast and then his latest one, his tone has changed, it's all about "muh God" and "kill all white people because some of them are gays".

That's a lie. Jim was one of the heads of the GamerGate movement when it first started. But he fucked up and fell to pressure and so now he doesn't do shit. Man, him and SargonofaCuck fell so low, and yet we had hope for these guys when they first started. Then Cuck showed his true colors and Jim fucked off because he fucked up.

GamerGate can still win.

GamerGate did win.

All I remember about GamerGate is that Holla Forums fucked it up, trying to turn it into a crusade on 'internet journalism' **lol srsly u guis wat* instead of hammering the original point of Zoey having slept around to get good ratings for her shit game. If Holla Forums had only stayed focused, it never would've turned into the clusterfuck it became.

I can't remember what Jim had to do with it, if anything, all I remember is him sperging out because he got caught molesting his Asian on livestream.

He was one of the big ones to expose Zoe as a whore. I think his Five Guys video got like one million views and helped to kick this thing into maximum slut shaming that whore Quinn. But then everyone sorta pussed out and GamerGate went full retard. Really, we didn't even ruin Zoey. She ruined herself because she's a dumb whore that doesn't know how to do anything.