False Flag doesn't mean Hoax you stupid fucking summerfags

*Learn what the fucking term means before you use it.*

==Orlando Shooter's Father was a CIA asset, met with Hillary, and other congressmen"== reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/4o5ds4/til_that_the_florida_muslim_terrorists_dad/
twitter.com/Portosj81J/status/742395687015485440

Did anyone archive Omar's IMDB page before it was scrubbed? reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/4ojwk9/omar_mateens_imdb_page_is_forcibly_scrubbed_of/

Omar Mateen's movie scene. Save it.
youtube.com/watch?v=ExIhb5GEqWA

Both this shooting and the Curtis Culwell Center shooting were commissioned beforehand by Radclyffe Global Security which appears to be based in the UAE.
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/4o4y21/smoking_gun_the_craigslist_post_from_orlando_for/

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/4o9kfw/redditor_exposes_orlando_fraud_and_then_goes/

Witness who mentions the guy holding the door and trapping the gays inside gets cut off air.
twitter.com/ImSuperDope_/status/742048639338598400

Guy played dead and overheard the shooter's conversation about 4 other shooters.
youtube.com/watch?v=4Y2BVzJOnA8

Every single piece of evidence.
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/4o8iqt/lets_talk_about_orlando_collection_of_articles/

*Fucking kek even Bill O Reily cucking on gun control, (((They))) aren't even trying to D&C anymore.*

Report all NSAfags who bash r/conspiracy. We know (((who))) they are.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/r7nVf
web.archive.org/web/20070403190001/http://www.dystel.com/clientlist.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wUlLivuZPJs
youtube.com/watch?v=to4LPCgcP5A
youtube.com/watch?v=z0thCKVuWts
youtube.com/watch?v=GA4V85qMtjk
youtube.com/watch?v=9sWrqwi4DTA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No one ever answered why they would false flag with a muslim when he's Obongo's favorite group. They even pit his other favorite groups, latinos and fags, against his favorite group.

You false flag retards are just trying to spam an opinion and present it as fact.

It still doesn't make any fucking sense for this to be anything but a real mass shooting you drooling nigger. Whose fucking narrative does it favor if a MUSLIM SHOOTS HOMOS AND CLAIMS ISIS ALLEGIANCE????

Protip: when people start talking sketchy bullshit about crisis actors, and "bodies being moved INTO the club", the obvious implication is hoax and "muslims didnu nuffin".

THAT BEING SAID, if rather than "false flag" you said "Cover-up", for example, of the fact that there was a second shooter, then people wouldn't be immediately shutting you down.
There's an obvious motivation for that cover-up since it ruins the "lone psycho" narrative in favor of these muslims working in organized cells.

OR if you said, "Scapegoating", like how the left has been trying to lay blame on Christians even though the shooter was muslim.
That is also something that's going on.

"False flag" however?
No OP, YOU need to learn which terms are appropriate.

Sure is MIDF in here lately

It was a hoax … nobody died.

It's amazing how fooled people won't let themselves believe they've actually been fooled.

LGBT is new favorite pet of (((elites))). Why they would false flag with a muslim? Keep goyim in fear, new (((reasonable gun control))) and more monies for them spying programz.

No don't reply to (((them))). First 3-4 posts of every new thread are shill(s). They are here to derail. Just ignore and report.

Except that's not true faggot. Muslim is the new protected group, which is why all the MSM are pushing the 'don't be Islamophobic' meme. This thread holds no water. A false flag would have been a CIA operative white guy shooting up some protected group (this night club would have been a fine target) and then blame it all on his 'gun nuttery' or his 'mental illness'. Disagreement isn't shilling you retarded kike.

Read the news lately? He killed them because muh assault weapons. Jews are pushing for more (((humanitarian interventions))) in ME, "it will not stop until there are evil dictators, goy". Just disregard all pure coincidences.

Fuck off rudeboy

Of course they're pushing the narrative, but if they made it a white guy like they did with the Jo Cox shooter then you couldn't have a Trump pushing back that it was actually Islam that caused it. Imagine if it was a white guy with a trump hat. That would have been a great false flag.

FALSE FLAG!

Must be the fault of WHITE governments framing the innocent ARAB Muslims!

Really though, not everything is a fucking false flag.

I know you're a hired shill, but I'll reply, because some of Holla Forums is as dumb as a sock full of shit.

False flag does not mean hoax, you stupid fucking illiterate Jewish millennial.

He was not framed. He did his job. Just as ISIS does its job. ISIS is a Jewish construct.

ISIS doing Jewish things for Jews doesn't absolve them from being Muslims doing Judaeo-Islamic things.

We don't take kindly to Abrahamic nonsense here, Jew. Save that Jesus guy, that guy you hate so much.

P.S. Go fuck yourself.

Not everything is a false flag, but Omar Mateen's extravaganza was.

No one is buying into your memes, they are weak, and full of holes.

of course these are hoaxes; unless you've not been paying attention for the past few years. What's the difference matter anyway; false flag means something done under the guise of someone else and hoax means something along the lines of something that didn't really happen. Yet there are false flag hoaxes all the time – 'attacks' under the guise of an enemy but they didn't even happen. That hard to understand?

For extra interest it's a good idea to check the numerology of the names. Search ck numerology calculator and download that.

You'd be surprised at the amount of 666s, 911s and 33s that come up from the attackers names.

I don't think this is a false flag, but more often than not Muslims have been the target of them.

And Obongo loves his fellow faggots and 'groids a lot more than Muzzies.

mfw I used to do real good digging on r/conspiracy before they shoah'd my account during the vester flanagan negro falseflag with the reporter. Can someone teach me how to evade reddit bans?

Of course I did. archive.is/r7nVf

This. I think Jidf is trying to strawman us or something. When we say false flag they imply that we are saying nobody died and they are all crisis actors or something. No, the attack happened but it was the Jews or one of their operatives who did it.

I need a new pic of this..

Fuck you comprehensively, you slimy fucking kike. I want Ebola-chan to ravage your extended family.

Don't use words like nigger, or jew. You can use (((Zionists))) and can't be pro white. Unless you are in the donald but I hear there's a new donald subreddit that was created out of exodus from the old coopted donald sub.

They aren't summer fags.
Holla Forums is under attack. Doesn't seem like Holla Forums but we can't rule them out.
My guess is 'Applied Memtics' / Mossad contractor. They seem to settle down a bit between 4am-8am EST.

Remember, the goal of this false flag operation was to generate support in the U.S.A. for an invasion of Syria to 'cleanse ISIS(Mossad)". After that is done, the region will be divided up with the majority given to Israel.

Also, OP we are building an archive that is off-limits to the shills in:
>>>/pulsearchive/
you are welcome to contribute. Everything is being stored in locked/sticked threads so that this information can be freely discussed once our infestation has been cleansed.

boom

boom

pow

Take a look at cuckchan Holla Forums and the shills that have infected them. They're starting to move to us now.

EVERYTHING IS FAKE

take the black pill, goyim

Stop saying summerfag. It's a tired joke

Even his literary agency said he was born in Kenya.

web.archive.org/web/20070403190001/http://www.dystel.com/clientlist.html

>BARACK OBAMA is the junior Democratic senator from Illinois and was the dynamic keynote speaker at the 2004 Democratic National Convention. He was also the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review. He was born in Kenya to an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister and was raised in Indonesia, Hawaii, and Chicago. His first book, DREAMS FROM MY FATHER: A STORY OF RACE AND INHERITANCE, has been a long time New York Times bestseller.

Also:

Nice research douchebag. The guy was said FROM THE BEGINNING as being a political figure. Nothing is being hid. You just want it to be fake. It's not that surprising that some rich kid faggot Muslim shot people. They hate burgerland.

make america great again

make blueberries great again

its israel framing iran. It ain't a false flag, falseflags are real atrocities where someone is framed. Orlando was a hoax, no-one's been killed or hurt.

Look at all the (((shills))), don't they know they're breaking the sabbaths? Even their own jew-god will turn against them for this. Maybe if they listened to their jew-god more often instead of buggering the goyim, no one would hate them?

Afghans aren't Arab.

The mainstream media's, the CIA's, the Mossad's, the LGBT community, NATO's….take your pick dumbass.

s

And not all massacres done by muslims are False Flag attacks orchestrated by an agency.

Stop spamming the board.

Isn't G4S is a giant multinational corporation that owns many other security companies? How did you 'link' G4S with "many mass shootings" ?

So what do you think happend? He was secretly hypnotized by G4S and the FBI to go out and shoot people at a gay night club?

If you appear in a documentary for more than 30 seconds and you signed the paper and all that then chances are your name is going to appear in the credits. Duh.

Him having an IMDB page doesn't prove he's an actor.

I wouldn't be surprised to learn he had an accomplice but you conspiracy freaks should be able to come up with better explanations instead of yelling FALSE FLAG! FALSE FLAG! every fucking time.

Come on guys, not even people on 4chan come here. If it's clearly bait then stop biting it.

He also claimed he played dead for three hours, acted like the shooter remained in the bathroom the whole time, and claimed that there were 3 snipers on the roof that were going to shoot at police.

Were there any reports about snipers shooting at police? No. So, it sounds like this guy is full of shit, or he heard the shooter on the phone talking to police telling them there were a million billion terrorists in the building so they better not come storming in.

I would suggest the latter. If I were taking hostages, I'd tell the police that I had a dozen accomplices, too, in order to slow them down.

You have no idea what you're talking about do you? You still don't get the difference between false flag and hoax even though that's the whole point of the thread.

I spent some time there the other day after the happening and 8pol went down for hours.

It all happened after someone said Tavistock Foundation in that dig thread.

Yinon Plan. Shit didn't change with Obama. He just does what he's told. Didn't a bunch of congressmen just petition or something to attack Syria more. That's the plan. It doesn't matter if the guy is Afghani. 9/11 suspects were all Saudi yet we went elsewhere then too.

What do people make of this? Could this be a CIA front type film production company? Wtf?

There is already so much information that has exposed these fake crisis actors.

Stupid actors think they're off camera and decide to goof off: youtube.com/watch?v=wUlLivuZPJs

Guy claims that he was shot 6 times, and once in the hand, which clearly did not happen: youtube.com/watch?v=to4LPCgcP5A

This lady is a very bad actor. Obvious crisis actor "mother" pretends to cry, and talks about assault weapons. This is what it is really about. This is a gun grab: youtube.com/watch?v=z0thCKVuWts

This same mother learns that her son is dead, and she is all smiles. This is not a natural reaction: youtube.com/watch?v=GA4V85qMtjk

youtube.com/watch?v=9sWrqwi4DTA