(((JEWISH DAILY FORWAAAARD))) Discovers cute anime girls; Determines they are anti-semitic

archive.is/tsg5l

My fucking sides

Professional kvetching has reached a new level

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jaymichaelson
forward.com/author/jay-michaelson/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jay_Michaelson
youtube.com/watch?v=wzIbxA1cO7o&t=140
rinmarugames.com/playgame.php?game_link=mega-anime-avatar-creator
youtube.com/watch?v=KxZ01ncJ7qs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epic_of_Gilgamesh
mega.nz/#!AtJnQZYB!A1w2DhH5xJPDrbOaFNdOAhfVZR1Pl1faGQ9wYt3siHs
hon-haka.org/archives/934
exhentai.org/g/918467/62556d8028/
youtube.com/watch?v=JUBbigtfCWs
youtu.be/f5zCD2Kddik?t=30m3s
bakabt.me/torrent/162057/berserk-scans
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=815761
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=815995
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=596973
bakabt.me/whitelist.php
exhentai.org/g/933621/172e1b16f1/
archive.is/MeZkP
bakabt.me/torrent/165362/ginga-eiyuu-densetsu-waga-yuku-wa-hoshi-no-taikai-legend-of-galactic-heroes-my-conquest-is-the-sea-of-stars-1080p-hi10p-ac3-r-r
bakabt.me/torrent/182724/legend-of-galactic-heroes-overture-to-a-new-war-bd-720p
bakabt.me/torrent/163344/ginga-eiyuu-densetsu-legend-of-the-galactic-heroes-bd-720p
bakabt.me/torrent/161842/legend-of-galactic-heroes-golden-wings-bd-1080p-flac-a-fanrips
bakabt.me/torrent/169121/legend-of-galactic-heroes-spiral-labyrinth-bd-720p-ca
bakabt.me/torrent/169094/legend-of-galactic-heroes-a-hundred-billion-stars-a-hundred-billion-lights-central-anime
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Everything not jewish is considered anti-semitic to their standards.

t.Proud Anti-Semite.

Have the Jews declared war on waifus?

Do you have any idea how big of a deal this is?

We could get an army of weebs on our side

They have no idea what can of worms they're close to opening

JEW-DA-DA-DA-DA-DA-DA-DA-DA!

my sides have been shoahed a lot this election cycle, but this might be the one that gasses them to death.

It looks like it. They even know about our double ultra secret meeting locations.

Wait, what? I don't remember this. Is this some rebuild shit that I haven't seen yet?

Well, he's not wrong there.
Eva has a lot of redpill.

and stay the fuck out

He probably googled it for 10 minutes then wrote some article on it. I find it funny that he thinks this is some deep connection to anti-semitic thoughts when in reality some dude just shooped a MAGA hat on his waifu.

Typical Jewish neurosis

(Checked)

t. NEET that wasted his time learning gook

What does those moonrunes say?

Silly goy, there are some VERY SERIOUS anti-semitic undertones to these! I can almost feel the gas entering my lungs! ANUDDAH SHOAH

(checked)

TL note, it means "IT'S YUUUUUGE"

Oy vey, you too? I researched K-ON and found pics of little girls dressed like da nathzees! We need to get the SPLC on thos now!

I needed this laugh

I didn't see the Rebuilds, but
kek

This is the vaunted "Jewish intelligence" at work.

Why do all these people think they can concoct some formulaic explanation of memes? Or why some memes are racist or whatever? If they think they can stop it by understanding us it just shows how behind they are and how much post-ironic memeing clouds their vision. They spend so much time trying to understand the most surface level things that are second nature to us.

No, user. You are the weeb.
All you have to do is watch Eva and complete the transformation.

It's never too late.

GET THE OVENS READY ONII-CHAN!

ITT post your animemes lads

Damn I never watched it because I thought it was pretentious Japanies bullshit. Now I'm going to have to devote some time educate myself.

The Jew really does fear the Samurai.

OY GEVALT

Once they start trying to outgun weebs in a tinfoil war the semitic menace will evaporate in one bigass black hole of concentrated autism.

But OP, Asuka is a filthy cuck cunt that despises her heritage.

It makes a good case for Nationalism and borders at a philosophical level. Give it a watch.

Oy Vey Goyimz, don't you understand that we are the Chosen and have gone to university, that means we are automatically smarter then you stupid Goyim and know you better you know yourself.

Continue.

Anime is more redpirred than even (((they))) can imagine.

I've got this one.

SOON

twitter.com/jaymichaelson

Looks like anime really is pro-white. The weebs memed it so.

Well the whole idea is that a jewish cabal tries to dissolve the barriers between human hearts so that nobody will feel pain and suffering anymore.

Jay (((Michaelson))), is anybody honestly surprised? I saw his name and knew.

NGE is only considered good because there's nothing better out currently, and there most likely never will be due to the moeshit pandering that animators have been forced into due to the demographic shift over the years.

Give me a studio and loads of cash and I could do better.

Sage for off-topic.

They don't know what's gonna hit 'em. Not just in the US, but in Europe, too.

not sure if hilarious or enraging that normies will eat up this shit like it's candy.
dark web/net is only drugs,carders,pedos,scams. i suppose he means deepnet which in this case would probably mean IRC and invite only chats.

This is the jewish interpretation of her getting her shit pushed in and shinji jizzing on her tits while she is unconscious.

Oddly fitting considering kike proclivities.

Checked for guy-thats-going-to-save-anime.
Your great anime already exists, you just have to meme it into this world.

Way to spoil a 20+ year old show.

POST YFW INTERNATIONAL JEWRY BROUGHT TO IT'S KNEES BY ANIMUS AND FROG MEMES

It's metaphysical communism, which seeks to eliminate struggle.

WE WILL BUILD AN A.T. FIELD AND MAKE THE ANGELS PAY FOR IT

forward.com/author/jay-michaelson/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jay_Michaelson

this climate change shit starts to sound more and more like a bunch of jews did some worthless studies a la current year gender studies and when they could not find a job, had to make out the whole climate change shit.

Anime is among the final redpills.

Its existence in our era is a purely reactionary phenomena. Anime is a mental channeling of suppressed masculinity, manifested in such a state by the compressing force of modernism. This is evidenced by the ideals it expresses. The power of the will in its masculine polarity, innocence and gentle beauty in the feminine. We are drawn to it because these ideals are suppressed in the modern world.

Donald Trump in a sense will make ANIME REAL as he comes to power by espousing these similar ideas. Thus he is our lord, savior, and god emperor.

always seemed like anime is too colorful, too cartoonish, always felt "unfinished"

I mean, it's drawing style.

It's the Forward, m9

the final ingredient, is you.

That actually makes sense. Praise Kek.

wew lad, vid source on that picture?

hmm, the last 9 images look better

Next week on some critical theory journal

His face really does resemble a rat's.

His name is Haku Zynkyoku.

I'm probably spelling that wrong.

Kikes will never understand the power of the 2d pill until their ashes have become material for figurine plastic.

Wowew lads.

So first punctuation was nadsays

Then 80's music was nadsays

And now weeaboo girls are nadsays?

at least you didn't post Rei

3.0 you pleb

FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS

You fags reading Youjo Senki?

I can't wait for the anime.

Nigga, I ain't watching any of that shit till they're all out. I'm not going to let Anno troll me for ten years and then die or release some goofy meme finale. Fuck that.

Which one isn't shit? Hasn't it been remade like five times?

Yeah, wish it had more translated.

look like someone only know about the "mainstream" animes. dig a bit, loads of dark and dank available

Watch the original TV series, Neon Genesis Evangelion. Then watch the film, End of Evangelion.
Ignore the rest.

Watch Neon Genesis Evangelion (TV Series, 26 Episodes, ran from 1995 to 1996) and then The End of Evangelion (Movie, 87 minutes, released in 1997)

Watch NGE until ep24, then watch the EoE movie, then watch eps 25 & 26

I knew swift was actually a nazi, otherwise why would these pics exist?

fucking stupid kikes

Everyone knows that Touhou is deeply antisemitic. It's why all the Touhou fans ask one another WIYFTAWDYHTK - to make sure they're all on the same page of opposing world Jewry.

Nope. Watch 25 and 26 first, you pleb.

This finally confirms that Asuka best girl.
All waifu threads are null and void.

Step back, boys. This is how it's done.

I just started watching Chinese cartoon shows this summer since $$$western$$$ film, tv, music, etc is all so POZ'd that I don't want to watch it anymore.

You can't watch a series without seeing a blonde hair women getting muh dik'd by a dindoo.

From all of the weeaboo shows I've watched so far every character was either white or asian. No POZ loads.

Anyone else having problems pulling up the comments section on their site? I want to see if anyone's called the author out on his stupidity.

wew

And I behold to you, an inkling of the
ULTIMATE MEME

You got it backwards. Dark net is anything not on seach engines and not made public. Deep web is stuff like Tor (so, the same but on a different network entirely).

"MORE?"
YOU SAY?
"MORE!"
YOU SHALL HAVE!

Make sure you aren't trying to comment in the archive, user

He looks evil

yiss :3

Jews don't seem to be able to understand abstract concepts at all, just the degrees of relation between different concepts. It's like they see the world as a giant cluster of labels without real meaning behind them.
It's like they're complex AIs trying to pass the Turing test. Is that all that's left of someone after they sell their soul to Moloch?

;;_;; y

But m-muh (((HIGH VERBAL IQ)))

It's time to feed the fires, Okuu~

okay so, original TV show was really just Anno being angry at the Otaku Culture and did an anti-anime by fucking up as many stereotype he could, it served as Therapy for him.
The fans didn't "get it" and loved the broken characters that were supposed to be a gigantic FU.

When the serie ended, fans (whom Anno hates/used to hate) did not like the unfinished ending and screamed to have closure,

Anno decided to take the piss with Death & rebirth, which is actually like the last 2 episodes, but full movie and while it was also a correct ending, it was again thru the lens of Shinji being stuck in his own head/godhood coming to term with hios wish. Fans still bitched about it, so Anno did end of Evangelion, which is still the same fucking ending… but this time it make sense since its viewed from the outside watching their world get rek'd and ending in a sea of Tang.

That did a load of good on Anno, who came out of depression, found a wife, went on with his life. for reasons I did not look into he decided to revisit his work, and while it sorta start as a retelling of the same story, by 3.0 everything hit the fan, clues were given thru 1.0 and 2.0 this might have been a reboot/continuity and not a retelling, and got confirmed when they stoped shinji's 3rd impact (unlike the original serie) which left the work even more fucked up than a sea of tang (perhaps?)

as an afterthought Could Ebola be Mossad code for RADICAL ISLAM and ISIS? Obongo needs to name the enemy!

In his shoes, she feels the pain,
Of CIA, quelled by Bane.
It was the most similar image to Bane's face I had.

And that's basically all I have without being Hitler anime photo shoops.

Remember:

Responsible Animemes Please Kek

love you sheepfuckers
keep on sheepin

everything the goys do is antisemitic you fascist pig.
problem is you can't tell them upfront so you just chip off what is ok until they submit. might take some time but hey, as long as it's not chosen people (or even worse: MEEEEEEE) suffering or paying it's the way moloc supposed it to be.

Jews have issues with visual art.

wut

Someone's gotta make a list of what order all that shit goes. When I first wanted to watch it I didn't know where the fuck to begin because its confusing as fuck. Here's my newfag summery by a newfag:

tl;dr: watch at least NGE(the tv series), then End of Evangelion(the remade ending/movie). If you like it then watch 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0

just follow the advice above if you're overwhelmed by the autism below

Well the ending of the original series was remade into a movie because people were butthurt that it didn't get a "real" ending since the ending was all /fringe/ shit.

And there was another movie which was the entire series condensed into 2 hour or so length. (don't watch it if you watched the tv series because its literally the same thing)

Then there is Eva 1.0 and Eva 2.0 which was the series REMADE into two parts. Eva 1.0 had some slight differences, and then Eva 2.0 was significantly different. Eva 3.0 which is pretty much the first real OC after the series(but you gotta watch 1.0 and 2.0 to understand what happened before)

Then finally 4.0 is the last thing and it is apparently suppose to come out this year.

Jews fear the anime.

Holy kek

It's funny, but on the other hand Tengu don't lie

>yfw smug anime girls are added to the ADL's list of "anti-semitic symbols" right after parenthesis

Are Tengu the Jews of Gensokyo?

Aya a cute

Obligatory

Planetes is pretty good.

Song is computer wife.

not the same guy but i've been around when NGE, GITS, crying freeman, FOTNS and so on came out, I've watched tons of anime over the years. and most is shit but there are also some really good stories.

my main beef with anime is the art style, some outliers aside it's incredibly generic and boring. much like the traditional jap tattoos it's simple and modular.

A MESSAGE TO YOU
A TOOL TO SKEW

FROM HER TO SMEE
FROM SMEE TO ME

PLANT OUR SEEDS OF SUBVERSION INTO THE MINDS OF THE JEW

AND THERE THEY WILL TAKE SUCH DEEP ROOTS
AND LET OUR MEMES MAKE MEME STEW

AND FROM THAT STEW SHALL ARISE
"OY VEYS" WITH IMAGES OF HER EYES

THAT WILL SPELL THE FINAL END OF THOSE VILE, VICIOUS JEWS!

Who Is Your Favorite Touhou And Why Do You Hate The Kikes

WIYFTAWDYHTK

sekrit 2hu code

壁を築け

nice

Jews declare war on waifus. Not surprising.

Also,

top kek, the journalist is clueless about the story.

Eva 3.0 faggot

someone needs to make an anime version of webm related

I mean the only time when Asuka fights Selle is when they send a bunch of rape angels to rip her and her moms guts out in EOE

That's some good shit. Isn't Asuka also like majority German with slight Nip blood?

ASUKA > REI
It's a confirmed, Trump-approved fact now lads.

They really want to try their luck against RWDS, don't they.

That's not the old 90s anime. Asuka worked for Gendo who was friendly conspirator of SEELE until the last 2 episodes, but they still have in common starting 3rd impact despite disagreements.

Even in 3.33, Gendo kills SEELE and Asuka fights against Nerv, the SEELE are already defunct.

Half-German Half-Nip, as I recall.

Well, yeah. Rei is a literal ZOGbot.

To be fair, they're both shit and Misato is superior.

I only ever really watch Jojo, am I a weeb or does Araki have too many western influences?

Also what is Hitler's stand, if he isn't a pillar man?

Is this what it'll be like when ayys try to understand our shitposting? If so, fucking with them with false information is going to be goddamned hilarious.

First he writes how it is all ebil antisemites but then he writes:

Hitler's stand is [Duran Duran].

It's amazing how efficient shitposting is. It probably took like 30 seconds for one guy to slap together an Asuka MAGA shoop, and the kikes have wasted many precious man-hours researching and pontificating on the significance. The rate-of-return on shitposting is frankly phenomenal.

Kill yourself

There's nothing inherently wrong with having a disproportionate impact considering the impact whites have on the rest of the world, but it's odd to see a Jew admit it, even if he's not telling the actual reason.

I don't think so faggot. The only good girls in Eva are that one classmate of Shinji's and the bridge control girl who needs a good dicking to cure her lesbianism.

Beside the media connection there isn't much in common. Just as the Kappa are only the merchants. Neither are the eternal, uncriticisable victim.

The Chosen have the superpower to see persecution EVERYWHERE. And that power has been amplified now that Trump has them in a panic.

That, and people with no sense of humour simply don't understand shitposting.

Logged in just to post thos.

Have some cute animu to hat

Misty is such a fuckin cutie and Ash is a faggot for not staying with her.

iknorite

I seen someone say that before, yet that wouldn't make sense. How could you have red hair and blue eyes with 50% nip genes? Not even 10% nip 90% aryan genes would give you that.

Well, that's because the natural enemies of Anime, cartoons ARE Semitic.

Aryan genetics make no sense.

This girl is half Nip.

youtube.com/watch?v=wzIbxA1cO7o&t=140
What a fucking asshole.

You should watch Kara No Kyoukai. It's an adaptation from a light novel, but a good adaptation nevertheless and beautifully constructed. It's one of the best you can find in terms of visuals and music, on top of having a good story and characters.

It also gives you quite a lot to think about, even if you don't necessarily agree with some of the viewpoints offered by different characters. But that's really the point when it starts getting into philosophy - nobody can know the right answer.

People have purple and green hair in anime, user. Genetics in anime essentially boil down to "what are the cutest traits from both parents?" and then putting them into the child.

I can't believe this guy is getting paid to research our efforts to make anime real

SEELE are top tier conspirators, but they get outplayed by Gendo and Shinji. Who are both autists afraid of human contact.

Jews can't stand anime and it's nationalistic pro white themes. Blonde blue eyed girls are always the most beautiful girls in the shows. Jews do not exist in the realm of 2D.

Praise Kek the war is on. May our fallen find their waifus.

One of the funniest things about Eva is that throughout the whole series Gendo is protrayed as a stoic master planner but in the end he's just an autist that wants his waifu back.

Kek will it.

The funny part is the tumblr whales "identify" as her because she bullies beta males.

Isn't it funny how all these things fall into place? Kek must be having a laugh.

Quads and Trump will make anime real.

Kek will take us to the promised land.

Nature, take notes. This is how it should be!

can someone TL;DR the Dead Sea Scrolls? Does it also talk about their world domination like the elders of Sion and the Talmud?

fucking degenerate lad

Your tax dollars a work

MAGA

Anime will kill all jews

even worse. they are going against NEET autists.
how dumb must you be to go against someone easily triggered with unlimited spare time and nothing to lose?

I'm not a nigger so I can read cursive, but damn it is hard

Praise the frog

Judea Declares War on Germany: The Post

KnK has such a beautiful soundtrack, goddamn. Japs have to be part white to be able to create something like this. They see beauty in the same things as we.

Sorry for trying to force your hand Kek. You will do as you please.

not sure if you are referring to furrymap.net or 'denglish' is showing

Can you find any actual source that she is half nip? If I remember correctly she was raised by a nip because her parents were kil, that doesn't make her an actual nip.

There were only two characters with non-natural hair. Misato had black hair with some bluish tint/shine to it. Some weeaboo niggers posted an image that showed that some japanese women actually do have a slight blue tint to their hair

And Rei had blue hair because you know why. I don't wanna spoil the plot for these new faggots.

Show me an asian with red hair and blue eyes please.

The second image is due to them bleaching their hair by showering under cow urine.

I don't think they are necessarily dumb but they are Jewish. There's a reason why they always end up getting kicked out of the nations they live in as parasites.

We should put MAGA hats on everything to confuse the jews and their agents.

Yuki Kajiura, no wonder.

NGE is good because it's actually good and the director had his career and butt safe in terms of reputation and income safe at Gainax before making the show, so he wasn't pressioned to pander.

Rev up the meme machines! We're working overtime!

Keep overplaying your hands. Nobody gives a shit about 3D women because pig disgusting, so keep brainwashing them. But if you touch my anime waifus you'll end in an oven.

The media Jews have been able to manipulate populace for so long they are genuinely surprised we even exist anymore. They don't really know how to react when a normal guy hates the kikes for the same reason everyone has hated them in history.

They thought they had beaten the antisemitism with their lies but the Internet proved that we had only been silenced. Our mouths had been shut down and we are vocal again.

She is quarter nip: mother is japanese/german, father is american.She was raised in Germany for all her life.
The mother is Soryu Kyokou Zeppelin while the name of the father is never said.

The first image is fake.
No, they're just Melanesians.

That's because that cursive is barely legible. It looks worse than something from a third grade handwriting class.

It was the only time I purchased a physical CD for a soundtrack, so there's certainly that.

Blue eyes can show up in pretty much any race. I've even seen pictures of african fullnogs with blue eyes. It's just not very common to find blue eyes or green eyes in other races, and when they show up, they're nearly universally considered the most beautiful eye color. It's arguably more important than skin color in expressing why whites are viewed as attractive.

The entire plot of the film Big Trouble In Little China is a man looking for a waifu with green eyes. It takes him centuries to find an asian girl with that quality. It takes literally less than a night to find a white girl with green eyes when he realizes he needs a spare.

w…what?

He was also suicidally depressed and poured that into his work.

This has convinced me to watch Evengelion.

My waifu is EXTREMELY anti-semitic.

Stay mad, Schlomo.

not on everything on on odd object something extremity esoteric but meaningless. After all we don't want the "alt-right" to seem low brow
or we could just appropriate more shit tumblr likes, but tumblr hate everything.
What if people start writing MAGA on Starbucks products and act like HOWARD SCHULTZ is telling his wage slaves to endorse Trump?
instead of #racetogether post cups of Coffey with #MakeAmericaWhiteAgain #BuildTheWall #Hhwhiiite!

what was that site to make waifu?

Everything?

Kikes are truly this stupid.

or just Photoshop that shit because fuck giving Shlomo money

This one?

There's blacks in some but they're usually portrayed as brutes or idiots.

It's actually one of the most articulate and sensitive descriptions of NGE I've seen, despite it clearly coming out of unfamiliarity.

That's using sweet nothings to describe the atmosphere. Either he was being retarded on purpose or he still didn't get the series by now.

You've an excellent taste in plantfus, but she still has to go back.

youtube.com/watch?v=KxZ01ncJ7qs

Why is EOE's soundtrack so fucking good?

Dear God, what's wrong with the jews now?

Please somebody gas these fuckers!

CONGRATULATIONS

I've seen those shooped images too.

I searched tree and picked the first thing I saw

yes.

Damn. I could fap to this (if there was some tits options)

user,this is the standard comment made by post-modernist for every fucking thing:

it's most likely a case of 'you can't learn from the mistakes of others'. just the same way nations that got jewd in the past welcome the kikes as soon as the generation with jew-experience died off.

important reminder: it's not the first time the kikes cheated themselves into power and it will end like always. it's our duty to ensure that it will be the last time.

shlomo get in the fucking oven.

Can the Internet jump the shark?

Top Kek I haven't seen this one yet.

>not including big guy tyrone saying congratulations at the end

That's the only part he fucked up.

Was I asleep for part of the Yeb arc?

Saber from Fate/Zero.

You're welcome.

I wonder how the kikes manages to rule the world if they're this retarded.

Nigger, the internet is the shark.

Because our own traitors helped them.

This inspired me to actually use that template I've had for a while now.

Every year, 6 gorillion jews drown in orange juice and are turned into lampshades. Never again!

Don't fap to my waifu!

How those incompetents fuck came in power in the first place ?

nah, that random piece of hair.

ugly nose.

strange eyes.

oh, and ugly eyebrows…

Actually I think that due to our ostracization from society we've grown self loathing and thus we fail to realize just how superior we are to the normalfag masses and their kike masters.

No.

dead sea scrolls had alot of the bible stories on them as well as some other accounts from the time. lots of the so called "lost books" of the bible were verified as being in them too.

heres the summary from wikipedia The texts are of great historical, religious, and linguistic significance because they include the third oldest known surviving manuscripts of works later included in the Hebrew Bible canon, along with deuterocanonical and extra-biblical manuscripts which preserve evidence of the diversity of religious thought in late Second Temple Judaism. Biblical text older than the Dead Sea Scrolls has been discovered only in two silver scroll-shaped amulets containing portions of the Priestly Blessing from the Book of Numbers, excavated in Jerusalem at Ketef Hinnom and dated c. 600 BCE. A burnt piece of Leviticus dating from the 6th century CE analyzed in 2015 was found to be the fourth-oldest piece of the Torah known to exist.[5]

Most of the texts are written in Hebrew, with some in Aramaic (in different regional dialects, including Nabataean), and a few in Greek.[6] If discoveries from the Judean desert are included, Latin (from Masada) and Arabic (from Khirbet al-Mird) can be added.[7] Most texts are written on parchment, some on papyrus and one on copper.[8]

The scrolls have traditionally been identified with the ancient Jewish sect called the Essenes, although some recent interpretations have challenged this association and argue that the scrolls were penned by priests in Jerusalem, Zadokites or other unknown Jewish groups.[9][10]

Due to the poor condition of some of the scrolls, not all of them have been identified. Those that have been identified can be divided into three general groups:

some 40% of them are copies of texts from the Hebrew Scriptures,
approximately another 30% of them are texts from the Second Temple Period which ultimately were not canonized in the Hebrew Bible, like the Book of Enoch, Jubilees, the Book of Tobit, the Wisdom of Sirach, Psalms 152–155, etc., and
the remaining roughly 30% of them are sectarian manuscripts of previously unknown documents that shed light on the rules and beliefs of a particular group (sect) or groups within greater Judaism, like the Community Rule, the War Scroll, the Pesher on Habakkuk and The Rule of the Blessing.[11]

Don't bully mai waifu

2016, the year Jews went insane.

write an article about this you fucking kike

Straight plebbin' it dude.

looks like a dwarf. could fuck her standing.

imperfection. I would cut it.

It was pretty common

THIS ENDS THE GREAT WAR OF THE CHANS, ASUKA CONFIRMED FOR BEST GIRL

REIFAGS BTFO

It's kind of funny how closely that mirrors Holla Forums's efforts to outplay the jews

We pretend to cooperate with them?

War is loud enough as it is, but that must be fucking awful.

THE JEWS FEAR THE SAMURAI

Not breaking down and raging at fucking everything you see in day to day life is a bit like that. The discipline to not go full 1488 is as close as we get to cooperating with this rotting kike establishment.

nah, the whole
part

So very, very grateful for the existence of Kancolle.

I'd assume that i'd be worse to get fucking shot.

All the more likely when you've been made deaf and can't hear your leader screaming about how you're about to wander into a minefield.

So much of this series.

They probably used some kind of ear-protection(cloths around the ear o some other shit) user and it was used in those cases you couldn't use the bipod (for example shooting down aircrafts),but yes the constant use could have damaged the ears.

you should have a look at the epic of gilgamesh if you seek real anicient wisdom.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epic_of_Gilgamesh

just sayin'

I spot a hooked nose and ears that stick out. What are some physical characteristics I've overlooked?

If you cut it… dangerous things happen.

that is 100% Au

So does this mean I need to purge all my Asuka pictures?

Because fuck you Jews, I've been with her since 2004, ain't stopping now.

The pube beard is another good sign.

So I pray….

UNLIMITED MAID WORKS

Yes, your waifu is toxic to (((them))), you have to chose one or the other.

I would cut YOU if you laid a finger on Saber.

Truly the Jews fear the samurai

The Jews are swiftly entering lulzcow territory. But let's not celebrate too soon, or forget the important lesson here. I am reminded of that bible verse of God choosing the fools of the world to shame the wise, for the folly of God is wiser than the wisdom of man. What I see is us doing things right by aligning with the Truth, or God, or however you wish to call that *something* which is pure justice and goodness. Our waifus, our anime, our cartoons and various idiosyncracies we exibit are a testament of our humanity. We are not SJW's or academics who are basically empty vessels for liberal memes. We are faulty, perverted, weird people - and we are authentic. Real people aren't afraid of shadows and imaginary things, and this is precisely what the Jews and liberals are. And they are increasingly becoming aware of their emptiness and weakness.

Anime was something like a baptism to many of us and pointed towards something that feels right, pure, worthy of pursuit. Completely idealistic and unattainable except in some outer Heaven, but we were not weak enough to turn our eyes away from this light, fully aware of our faults and yet joyful in the sight of it. This light shames and scares the Jew, the liberal, the SJW.

Rei Ayanami was my first love, and love conquers all. What our waifus give us is that spoken about in medieval literature of the highest order, the chivalric romances of the Holy Grail and love which does not fear death. You cannot fight it, you cannot contain it. These are raw, savage dicks you are dealing with. We are living the prophecies and ideals of our most worthy ancestors and we're being prepared by the inevitability of fate. Anime, anime plays a role in this on a profoundly personal level. The Jew in OP vaguely sensed this but cannot understand it for even we barely comprehend it, but while he shirks from the deepest darkness and the deepest mysteries we engage them with the highest pleasure.

The Japanese have no idea of the potency of the weapon they provided us with. But for this we must be grateful, for this is likewise an old story. In european fiction of old knowledge comes "from the East" and Prestor John is likewise a monarch of a faraway land who though not a Christian is a friend and ally of Christians [Europeans]. The more things change the more they stay the same. History repeats itself, and waifus are the current bringers of knowledge and blessings. These are deep things, difficult to talk about.

Hey… I like Rei. no bully pls

I hate to break it to you gentlemen, but ALL the NGE girls are best waifus.

If you aren't in on the ahoge, there's always Alter-san.

Saber deserves to be bullied.
-t. Kerry

Nogs evolved from the same thing we did. The trait still remains, buried deeply.

I swear to god mother-fucker I would strangle you if I could.

If you're thinking of the "I hate Germany" line, that's actually from a doujin. She never says that in the show.

The one with a black dress shirt is from Fate/Zero.

REIFAGS BTFO

He always was. His obsession with cloning Rei's from Yui's DNA wasn't out of the blue.

You know iv'e been wanting to get into Fate.
What order should I watch them in?

Saying Asuka is any form of best girl is like saying Kirino is any sort of best girl.

Oh, my bad. She's still a cunt, though.

Everyone will tell you to read the visual novels and you should. Fate/Stay Night and Fate/hollow ataraxia.

beware, little Normies, for in these dark woods lurk creatures you can not kill, for they have already no life. They are of the NEET ancient race, they belong to mysterious cult of Weeaboo, and they lure the unwary in the cursed swamp of 4chan, to their DOOM

The Jew fears the Samurai

Wait wat?

screencapped

AWW SHIT fuckers, we got a
WAIFU FIGHT

Kirino is best at getting on my nerves :^)

Honestly I hate visual novels. I'm a bad weeb.

Just what animu should I watch

Those dubs suggest yes.

Touhou is pro traditionalism which is very anti-semitic.

She's 50% non specified European America, 25% German and 25% Nip.

Her mother (Kyoko Zeppelin Soryu) was the half German, half Japanese.

Nobody really knows who her father is, but following the naming conventions (Rei and Asuka, and later Mari, have their last names inspired by famous aircraft carriers), he would be some American with the last name Langley.

Langley's an English name that made it over the Atlantic, so she could ALSO be half British, but I doubt it, because again, her two names are for the USS Langley and the IJN Sōryū.

To highlight that, Rei's last name is from the destroyer Ayanami, and Mari from Rebuild is named after the HMS Illustrious and the destroyer Makinami.

Asuka's last name in Rebuild, Shikinami, is also from a destroyer.

(checked)
I like this idea.

Learn to like VNs because anime adaptations don't make any fucking sense otherwise.

There's just too much writing and depth in a VN that makes it impossible to accurately capture with anime. Moreover, Fate/Stay Night has three routes. The first route's only covered by a fucking awful anime made by DEEN. Ufotable adapted the second route which is pretty good, but it won't make sense to you without playing the VN. Third one is still uncovered.

TLDR just read the VN faggit. Then you can watch Fate/Zero which is fuckin titties.

HO-
HO- HO- HO-
HOL UP

What if we start putting MAGA hats on (((them)))?

Always knew Ran was best girl.

in manga, her father sperm comes from an elite sperm bank.
mother rejected by father found his sperm there, later realized it didn't fufill the emptiness inside and hanged herself.

And then she become a robot.

I'm convinced that I have some shutter island shit going on right now. This reality is officially too crazy to be real.

THE JEW FEARS THE SAMURAI

Oh yea I'd forgotten that part. That ought to teach the harlot for willingly going the route of a single mother.

If you want to watch something, watch KnK. It's probably easier than trying to find a translation of the LN.

If you start with the anime, you have to watch Fate/Zero for Fate/SN:UBW to make any sense, but if you watch Fate/Zero first, it spoils a huge chunk of F/SN. In particular, it massive fucks over Heavens Feel, which is the best route. It also completely spoils the Fate route, though admittedly pretty much the whole world knows who Saber is by now. Further, since F/Z is meant to be a prequel, it is thematically meant to be watched directly after watching HF.

In short, there are two things to know about Fate:
1. Read the fucking VN.
2. Kirei is best girl, fight me.

If you don't read the VN, then don't come bitching about Shirou being a bad protagonist, or about how great the servants in F/Z are, or how Kirei's motivations make no sense, or any of the other shit anime-only watchers come up with.

It's the same person.

lel

I meant SPECIFICALLY THAT ONE because his had a black shirt.

THEY SHUT DOWN THE COMMENT SECTION

Is it so surprising that a jew would prefer this?

I don't generally consider Asuka's manga past to be canon, just like I don't consider Rebuild to be canon.

Also she didn't hang herself because of that both in the show and manga.

She performed the experiment with Unit 02 and got part of her soul stuck in the Eva. She then went bonkers and started treating a doll like Asuka and Asuka as just some girl. And THEN she hanged herself.

forgot spoiler my bad

Why would you spoil an anime character?

A heart is needed to enjoy handholding and headpats, and an intact dick to enjoy anime tiddies.

Pretty much this. Although I wish he would cut down on the spicy food.

This image makes me sad for a variety of reasons.

Among them that MLP was never intended to be anything but one more forgotten show to set your toddlers down in front of for an hour a day.

The people did this. Not the producers. The people made it what it is.

God dammit.

Goddammit. Why cant they get jew-mad about bane posting or mortal kombat refrences or something that would be enjoyable to see posted non stop? Weve had enough of the smug anime girl hyper-posting around here.
Fuck me…..now we're gonna be neck deep in anime and all sorts of autistic shit.

That feel when I started headpatting my Mom while she originally hated now she loves it.

That's kinda cute but also…
… incredibly sad.

MLP:FiM, if I recall correctly, was supposed to be show for everyone, not just toddlers. And what is wrong with people? They are doing same things to other cartoons and animes too.

What you don't have a good relationship with your mother?

Wise is he in the ways of He Who Gnaws. Soon he will ascend to his rightful place on the Council of Thirteen, yes-yes foolish goy-things.

except he's clearly discussing the narrative?

Every good girl loves headpats.

Last month my grandmother woke up and announced she'd had a dream that she was married to Donald Trump. She said he was very polite and courteous, though bombastic.

Yeah, and so was Animaniacs. But we can see the different directions the fanbase took.

it's not cool for be friends with/like you're mom when you're 15.

jews can't cope with anime shitposting

The Jew can't handle this freedom!

Headpatting should be reserved for those below you in seniority, not for your elders. Using your mothers head like that is not healthy!

nice discussion m8

Below or at your level.

But it's cute

And she's so tiny

shitposting is a human phenomenon. The kikes can't understand it.

Fucking kikes

You people are fucking ruining me. I made a double take to see if it was actually nigger dick

Animaniacs had the grandfather of all cartoon-obsessed neckbeards in its adult fandom though. Shit has never been different, it's just more out in the open now that internet is a thing.

no that's exactly backwards

Could we make jews anti-semitic?

please have some respect for the Chosen People. that's going too far. Is this the day Holla Forums went too far?

Omg
Right into my oldfag heart

Aren't like 60% of Israelis pro-Trump already though?

I'll stay out of my ara folder

News to me.
That only makes our job easier.

I TOLD YOU FAGGOTS ANIME WAS AESTHETIC FASCISM

For more American waifus, Hon Haka is doing a American WWII Pacific Fleet equivalent of Kancolle.

Their official release is this Mega link.

mega.nz/#!AtJnQZYB!A1w2DhH5xJPDrbOaFNdOAhfVZR1Pl1faGQ9wYt3siHs

Here's the page about it. hon-haka.org/archives/934

P-please d-don't.

All of that is too cinematic in a way jews got used to it. You mention a western holywood movie (no need to elaborate more) and a videogame (have been maken more and more cinematographic and movie like). You think they wouldn't cope with that? They profit from such things.

They are whatever validates the eternally persecuted (tm) narrative the most in short term.

Your waifu a platinum shit

Wait, is this a game or a book full of ship girls?

Same artist also does some pretty golden trump related stuff.

It's an artbook.

These are the same people that do all that art of the state primaries being Warhammer 40K games.

Jack-O, right?

Look man, I don't want to say.

Is Trump popular in Japan.

I'd assume that a strong America is in Japan's national interest because China.

Not to mention Trump is running on a platform of fucking China up the ass.

at some point it just becomes ridiculous and thanks to their own imbecility the words antisemite and nazi are completely losing their effectiveness

THE TELEVISION IS NOT A BABYSITTER!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The artist is actually Chinese. The person that handles their English website is in New Jersey, though.

This artist is american.

Well fuck me then. That looks horrid.

I stand corrected. Ignore

oh shiet that Aryan Fox

anti anime shills on suicide watch

You're in luck.
exhentai.org/g/918467/62556d8028/

2016 is a great year.
I wonder how much the fire will rise later?

The best anime review I've read.

10/10 anime pro

I just downloaded the English volume 1. Here's the Table of Contents.

That idiot gets to call himself a journalist and call typing that pile of shit his "job" and get's paid for that…

Your waifu a shit, she's a hand holding slut, and will never notice you!

Absolutely wonderful.

Any anime that focuses on frog mysticism? Would be a kek worthy find

Imagine the frustration of those who claimed Holla Forums not thave animufags.

YES!

That is why the smartest Jews into critical theory push "anti-essentialism"– they think that the world is just a bunch of labels arbitrarily assigned to objects which are ultimately just social constructs, with no individual essences restricting which labels can go together and which ones are not compatible with each other.

Well, here's a frog.

I imagine they went elsewhere to shit on anything remotely fun.

The kikes are trying to embrace the memes.

This cannot be allowed, we most meme even harder !

JUST. FUCKING NOSE-KIN

Touhou has a frog godness.

The fact we had this thread with pretty much zero shilling, shitposting, or butthurt is a beautiful feat.

Anime-concentrate = Jew repellent.

Suwako from Touhou is an actual frog god.

Suwako is an Earth goddess whose chosen aspect is a frog. She doesn't actually have any powers relating to them, and isn't one herself.

Iv'e been noticed that there's been fucking zero anti-anime [email protected]/* */ in this fucking thread.

I'm starting to think that they're all fucking shills and they haven't fucked with this thread because they'd be forced to agree with Jews and this would harm their efforts.

Not only that, we haven't had any shilling whatsoever.

Yes, but in practice she might as well be an actual frog as far as fandom goes.

youtube.com/watch?v=JUBbigtfCWs

It just proves the old adage that to be anti anime is to be anti white.

The Jew fears the smug anime girl

This entire thread is a giant shitpost

But it's fun and hilarious and our shitposting has made some serious ripples.

Then we just need to pull this story whenever they try to divide and conquer us with anti-anime shilling.

Ironiclly this kike has given us the perfect tool to eliminate the largest [email protected]/* */ campaign against us.

They just gave us the rope that we're going to hang them with.

Is smug scary too them?

SMUG FRIGHTENS THE KIKES

I fucking knew my smug anime girl folder would be useful someday

GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ANIME YOU FILTHY KIKE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Basically at this point it cannot be denied that anime is ours and that (((they))) hate it. And that they have no idea what to do.

Hopefully a great deal.

I think that in Egypt too the animal gods had only animalistic avatars and their powers were not related to it.

…right ?

It's the scariest thing they can see in response to all their carefully-woven, weaponized kvetching.

We must weaponize smug for the coming happenings.

To be fair, smug anime girls can be pretty intimidating to the Jews.

REMINDER

may I post smug animes too?

With those double dubs?

Of course!

Praise Kek.

All smug anime is accepted.

Uncle Grandpa has to be the most unbearable cartoon i ever saw in my life.

Your meme energy is outmatched here, kike.

Took you long enough.

You misspelled "every western cartoon produced in the last decade" there.

Oh yea speaking of kikes fearing the 2D.

Kek is life.

Check.

user it's THE CURRENT YEAR. You have to go at least 20 years back to find anything even remotely acceptable.

Nice off by 1 get :^)

Eh, you could flip it around and call it red pilled with SEELE being (((SEELE))) etc. And it's just a summary, he didn't even watch it. I'm just saying, he did his research and gave a more sensitive general summary than most of its "fans" who still can't come to terms with the "weird" ending.

Most of the thread clearly didn't read the article. He's not saying anything about anime or waifus, he just confused the one Asuka with MAGA hat image he saw as an isolated thing and tried to decode its meaning, without realizing it's a meme to place the MAGA hat on any random anime waifu. It's honestly kind of an interesting read even if totally off target.

But there's nothing more to draw from it besides the same keks gotten from Ben "Badger Holding a Burger" Shapiro.

What I can't understand is how Japan escaped Jewish cultural control seeing as how they were bitchslapped and conquered in WW2?

What the fuck how did they escape?

How does it feel to be promoted from frogslut to frogslut meme goddess?

I'll take it quads for Clownpiece are quads for freedom.

I'd feel better with some Sanae MAGA images.

As big a language barrier as you can have without going straight to communicating via pheramones.

It's funny how MLP is the least degenerate example of modern culture in that image. What the fuck went wrong?

Fucking 2hu.

To be fair, some stuff isn't awful. For instance, the last Transformers series was actually one of the better ones that's been made.

Xenophobia and national pride, mainly. Also this:

smug is just not something they have the discipline to pull off.

SEELE is the counter weight to Gendo, who has both adam in his hand and Lilith in Terminal dogma.
The stupid in it is that they have to paint persecution complex in everything non ironically.

In the end Gendo outplays SEELE due to Kaworu's betrayel+ironic Shinji omedeto.

And now scary anime girls? Miss any?

We got quite the arsenal. Jew can't into meme.

Nope.

There's nothing wrong with liking MLP

If you're a little girl.

The problem is the fucking bronies latching onto little girl shows.

Thailand escaped too.

Even 3dpd?

a Ph.D. in Jewish Thought from Hebrew University

Daily reminder that you should not only be proud of your ideology, you should be smug about it! If you refuse to capitulate then your enemies have no reasonable recourse left- at that point they either have to either kill you or make harder legislation against free speech. Both of those are very unpopular methods of silencing dissent.

She is a cute anime girl made real.

Why can't everyone look this good?

Shop a JUDE star on him and it's perfect.

And its a testament to how shitty western media is today that just that awards you not only a infantile audience but a legion of adult fans as well.

Not everyone is born a fingol.

Based sand chinks.

A lot of girls look that cute, but girls are easily influenced to jewify their appearance because cuteness isn't as cool as being a slut.

And in the end Rei outplays Gendo and the world gets blown up and humanity gets reformed from Tang to rebuild for like the 3'rd fucking time.

Been trying to put MAGA hats on them, but i'm having trouble find the right hats for their corresponding perspectives.

Do I need to go to Finland?

Is Finland the land where anime is real?

If we weaponize anime, there's a good chance we could drive the SJWeebs out of the hobby.

I bet that lets you throat sing like a pro.

I don't give a shit.

Fuck off weebs.

No. Rei hears Ikari Shinji having a mind breakdown and leaves 3rd impact in his hands.

In the end, where everyone claps, it says "Thank you to my father, goodbye to my mother" so while Gendo did shit bricks indeed, it didn't go off tracks as he feared.

Basically a learned man in the art of advanced kvetching.

get a load of this kike

Viva Il Duce!

But user that's not an anime, that's a vocaloid.

(((0249e7)))

After this article you've fucking lost.

Fuck off Kike one of the Tribe showed your collective hand.

That's some cognitive dissonance if I've ever seen it.

WEW LADS, WE GOT A LIVE ONE

We have UUIDs, retard kike.

Nigger you lost

Just accept it.

I agree it's wildly off target. It's amazing he even had the confidence to draw those conclusions without bothering to watch the show. He seems to have rested his assumption of anti-semitism solely on SEELE incorporating the aesthetics of masonic/illuminati conspiracy.

But he still treated the subject more articulately than anyone I've seen (actually there's one exception, Hiroki Azuma's essay on NGE), not about the SEELE shit, just describing NGE overall, acknowledging Anno's motivations and influences, ie
etc.

I think what I'm actually most impressed by is that he didn't seem to bat an eye at engaging in it despite being just a cartoon, he treated it like one would treat a movie or book. Honestly it's just refreshing since it's either braindead feminists, journalists or weebs who either don't give the work any due respect or don't know how to engage in any intelligent analysis. The jew is a jew but he makes for a critic.

And, at the risk of repeating myself, he didn't really say anything conclusively. It's surreal that the article was even published. The most he suggested was NGE's narrative was anti-semitic, or at least is being invoked as anti-semitic by people on the internet. Not that anime girls are, contrary to OP's assertion and the assumption most of the thread seems to be operating under.

Nächstes Mal mit Italien?

Ja/Nein

Did the cavalry of revenge on the journalist feelings arrive?

You probably enjoy your western high-testo trannies, faggot.

Finland and Ukraine.

I don't know what you mean. I've never had smug reactions from lefties unless they have an entire crowd as backup. They just chimp out.

If they want to argue rationally, I am happy with that. As soon as they don't, I'll figuratively or otherwise flop my dick out and get in a measuring contest.

It literally started with Asuka being the new anti-semite trend.

From the rest of your post, you're basically saying he is competent, but didn't bother doing research for his job, and ended up looking ridiculous in trying to find any excuse for persecution anywhere.

The anime is from the 90s anyway, it's almost 20 years old, last "fresh air" needed is a jew who thinks asuka is out there to shoah him.

If you want a good western show try the Loud House.

Is that… a dude? It kinda looks like a dude.

Anyone have a transparent MAGA image?

I don't care. Any mod can check my post history and it will check out.

You shouldn't sully your mind with those japanese cartoons.

now this is degeneracy

Jap cartoons are practically the only non-cucked media left. Can't ZOG the redpilled land of the rising sun.

Pretty much everything produced in 'Merica has a Jewish and/or libcuck agenda. There is very little entertainment of value left, and Jap cartoons are among them.

drakenguard nice

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

if you keep it up I might actually welcome you here

No he didn't. He just said he was bombarded with memes but that one caught his eye so he looked into it. And that still wouldn't contradict what I said, he's only accusing NGE's narrative of being anti-semitic, not anime girls.

The only jap cartoon I would ever recommend is pic related. The characters are literally Europeans.

I don't understand how people watch emaciated characters who look 10 years old. What's the point? Do you get your rocks off on that or something?

Why French look so smug ?

Don't forget Legend of the Galactic Heroes.

It's basically Holla Forums: The Anime.

You ain't seen shit son.

Anime has served its function of confusing Jews and outsiders since the beginning of chans. It blends perfectly with the nonsense chaos doctrine of Kek and his meme powerhouse.

JEWS FEAR THE SAMURAI

Woops, I meant to say "Yep." I misread your post.

Open the link and see the title.

It says: "Unmasking the anti-semitic meme of Asuka"

It came of as ridiculous the amounts of ridiculous paranoia in persecution such types find.

Give it up minimally fairly while you're able to, it's obvious you lost m8.

Well i haven't seen beneath the skirt for 100% confirmation but i'm pretty sure its a she.

Nips made anime. Whites can make it real. Niggers can work in the mines or something, I don't give a fuck.

And why not? We don't hate nigger entertainment for being made by niggers, we hate it for being shit. We don't dislike Jewish films for being Jewish, we dislike them for being shit. And I certainly don't give a fuck if a much of yellow-skinned islanders are making my cartoons, as long as they're making them good.

Top pleb.

Donations wink, wink for quality 3d grills

yeah, and the ubiquitous carousel doesn't help

nigger, it's from a /tg/ thread that predates Steven SJeWniverse.

what's wrong with those?

This girl and the one cosplaying the touhou in are 3D but with 2D soul. Cute/10

Seems you have good taste user. LoG recovered some hope in anime after I thought nothing would top Psycho Pass. But LoG is really a masterpiece

To be honest I also hate them for being Jewish. Yes, they are probably shit but just that they are made by kikes makes me avoid them.

It's a guy. It's always a guy and you should assume so until proven wrong by a licensed gynecologist.

t. I've been fooled too many times

Guy in the middle is a dead ringer for David Cameron.

YES!!!!

Well as I mentioned prior, my soft spot is still for KnK, just for the overall composition as a series of films. But that comes down to personal taste.

And then there's Ghost Stories.

Then you're being stupid. You shouldn't hate someone for being who they are you, you should hate them for the shitty things they do. One is blind hatred, and can be suppressed easily. The other is motivation.

I studied film in high school, enough so that I came close to studying it in college. And I'm damned glad I did, because everything in the industry is fucked by Jewish influence. So for me, it's a very personal thing.

Oh, you're right, I didn't notice the title. But for the third time, that doesn't contradict my point: he's only accusing NGE's narrative of being anti-semitic, not anime girls.

He didn't make any point out of the fact that it was an anime and not some other medium beyond an aside on Japanese culture.

I completely agree, and the juicy irony of their paranoid accusations of paranoia is the icing on the cake.

Hyper Light Drifter is by a team of SJWs well invested in the clique, employing a bunch of cancerous cuckold game design practices and also run off a kickstarter scam, overpriced and sold with DRM. It's also not just not a good game. it's clunky and unbalanced with awful level design, its core drift mechanic is barely explored. it just sells its merit on its (ripped off) style and bought out critic reviews alone. get some taste

Tower girls is just neo-Holla Forums trash with tumblr art style. it's an overproduced, gentrified, smoothed out version of the classic 'choose one' charts with few difficult or complicated choices. there's a reason it got shoved off to /tg/.

Japs had to deal with Chinese influence for the entirety of their existence. Chinks are even bigger kikes than the Jews.

Title is: "Unmasking the anti-semitic meme of Asuka"
He talks about Asuka with a MAGA hat being new anti semitic meme.

Asuka isn't an anima girl with MAGA hat?
How is NGE suposed to be anti-semitic? Maybe it was real in his mind, I won't doubt that, sure. Either way, it's retarded as heck m8.

2hu smugs are high level

because the French where a bunch of Freemason Cucks and probably thought the Juden where their (((secret weapon))). They had to pay up and all they had afterward was the Reign of Terror and Karl Marx and pension for waving white flags and getting into wars for there greatest allies in 1939. Poor Frenchmen where like the first Sweden, and a testing ground on how to fuck up the United States. That is before Sweden remembers they where Skyrim & shhiieett Get your shit together my frog eating brothers.

kek, I'd love to have a webm of every Jew joke in that show.

Only one of the top of my head is link related.
youtu.be/f5zCD2Kddik?t=30m3s

Have those in singles? I suck at gimp.

These details are of no consequence, we simply need to meme the situation into whatever we wish it to be.
Want (((them))) to fear anime girls and call them anti-semitic? Just start tweeting anime girls MAGA hats at them.

There are limits to incompetence. Selecting a square isn't something you should have troubles doing.

The jokes pretty much write themselves.

One with and one without the kippah.

Whoops posted one twice.

Ya did good.

Oy vey, this is really disturbing. I almost feel like my skin is burning right now.

Seems Kek has given us new memetic ammunition for the great memetic warfare. Preferable a combo of anime girl and a mention to (( )) somewhere.

To be fair a lot of countries have thought that. The Ottomans thought the Donmeh Jews would lead them to the rise of a Turanic super-empire bound by blood, if they just got rid of their Armenian banking rivals. The Germans thought they would win the war and have their place in the sun, if they just let Lenin borrow their train and their gold (who in turn went to fool the Russians with promises of free shit, too). The British thought their empire and economic dominance would be secure, if they destroyed Germany. And the American neocons think Israel is their beachhead for a worldwide American empire - if they just attack those pesky Arabs and Iranians.

This is so discriminatory

What the actual fuck is wrong with this asshole?

He got shoah'd.

I am now, thanks user!

Of course I read the manga

Never was able to get into it

You don't think it messes with you any psychologically to idolize teenage girls, or the way anime characters are portrayed? Weak, flimsly looking, yet still have le power. I think in place of traditional male images of strength,like pic related, it replaces that in your mind with that flimsy weak image that you think is ok.

Like Socrates says, "It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."

Also, I heard fist of the north star was really gay or some shit.

How does it feel like knowing that one of your (((friends))) accidentally undid months of D&C work here?

And here I thought they had given up on it after the clusterfuck that was 3.0.

Skipped a fucking movie, then made every character retarded, and made a bunch of battles that seemed "more awesomer" to the idiots making the thing, but were completely uninteresting because the audience had no idea what was going on so had no investment in the outcome.

Fuck, I wish they would just come clean and say "Look, we fucked up, here's the real third movie, there will be a 4th and 5th one if we don't fuck this one up too badly." Fucking do what they said they were going to do in the teaser at the end of 2.0, and come up with an at least quasi-coherent storyline with some sort of arc to it and FINISH THE FUCKING STORY.

I get your point, but you point a false dichotomy of white and black.

How can you be a manly figure of discipline and virtue if you are too mentally weak to enjoy some chinese cartoons, and refuse to surpass such out of stagnating pride?

Why does that first statue have a micropenis?

Here's a personal list of pol anime besides LoGH. They share similar political views, a sensitive view of politics/war and/or non-degenerate role models, while also being good enough to recommend as great anime.

Mecha/military:

Space

Fantasy/Medieval

Other

I'm sure there are some paranoid thrillers and also romance animes (ie pure relationships) that would belong, but I don't really follow that stuff. For manga, I recommend Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou, Bakoun Rettou and Lone Wolf & Cub.

Well his argument is just that SEELE represents the jewish New World Order conspiracy, and he misunderstood Asuka to be fighting directly against SEELE.

Greeks thought small dicks were civilized.

You're right there should be a scared feminist.

Well, beauty standards were different back then. For one, having a small penis was preferable apparently, and two, they valued modesty more so they'd put a regular sized penis on it.

This is true for greeks, I hope other European cultures don't want micropenises.

It's probably not that small anyway compared to a regular male's flaccid penis anyway.

Well, I have watched some chinese cartoons actually, like Berserk (actually read the manga too) and Terraformars, I guess there's nothing wrong with those, but I don't get the animes where it's just a bunch of little girls running around, those seem to be quite popular.

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
nobody cares about your homoerotic fantasies, go jerk off to greeks and romans

Didn't it start off on /tg/ in 2009 or so?

Didn't actually play it, and i'm actually disheartened if that's how it is. I mean shit, i'm a sucker for cute stuff like button eyes, which would explain why I got into memetale back when it came out. Good thing I let go before the cancer touched it, right?

Reminder that there is none better.

Been years that i procrastinated watching this, i guess i will download right now.

Alright thx m8. I have Spice and Wolf in backlog since years, might give it another try. Loudoss tou Senki and Royal Space Force seem fine aswell.

yep all modern liberal countries but France was the first to get really jew'd and it never fully recovered. Napoleon was a good start but it all entropies and there is a gray smudge in my history books up until WW1. I don't actually know too much about French history outside of the major events that played rolls in other nations.

Both of these enjoyable.

Lodoss OVAs are better than the TV series.

Love. We are soldiers in a war between Love and Greed. We want stable, loving families for the sake of future generations. They want legalized wife-beating and child abuse for their own sick pleasure.

You will never understand until it's that time. All I can say is that you present a non existant dilema.

They were more organized than everyone else. Now, thanks to the internet, it's easy to start a movement that is more organized than the jewry. They have more or less been left behind, and only rely on old canards that are now rapidly losing their power. Once the last generation of evangelicals dies out, they will likely be purged from the Earth minus Israel, and just wall themselves away in there like the North Koreans.

Does the human form upset you Chaim?

Well see there's your problem. And no, I don't think so. Because I don't idolize people or fictional characters. The only thing I have any respect for is ideals. If a character has a respectable ideology, it's entertaining to watch them defend it.

In terms of actual bodies, the only body I idolize is my own, and I constantly work to make it strong by going to the gym and heading out on runs, rather than looking at statues of muscle-bound men.

But anyone with can achieve a strong body with a little effort and time. Having a strong ideology worth fighting for is something only a few people can do. Defending it is something even rarer. Succeeding is the rarest of all.

Speaking of Greeks and waifus…

Now that you point it, shills never bash pro-Israel evangelicals. I wonder why is that?

Made me realize last time an un pozzed art medium was either in classical antiquity or 400 years ago, speaking in the not so distant timeline.

feels depressing man

Why aren't stonefus a thing?

This is how you gain allies. Not with screaming at them to gas kikes and stop enjoying everything, but by telling them you're fighting for the same thing.

You sure seem triggered by some aspects of it.
The creators of these sculptures were probably 'degenerates' by your standards, and yet you'll never get on their level. How does that feel?

Because it require skill, things that most modern "artists" don't have.

Because they're cold and heartless, literally.

Also

I would say the Romantic era which ended last century but it butt heads with postmodernism and realism among other things. Now it's mostly gone.

Who could afford one?

Drawings are way better and more convenient even if they're easier to do. Either way it all depicts idealism which implies perfection. That's what makes them attractive.

True patricians or anyone with a 3D printer

You want frogs? We got frogs.

And neither of us have or are any of that bullshit, so why bother bringing it up?

Fucking golden.

receding hairline/big forehead is another

Naruto learns sage jutsu and defeats Aryan turned Jew puppet and redeems him with nationalism.

Sounds like something the chinks will do with figures.

That's terrible. They already bootleg dakimakuras and so on. Quality is always worse though.

Why did you have to go and poison the thread like this?

Like wimmin?

Those are toads. Get that shit out of here.

WHERE IS THE ART?

Jews couldn't play the name game with Japs because they don't look anything like them. Jews have only been successful to the extent they have been able to blend and subvert from the inside. That is why they were so eager to convert Khazar.

WHERE
IS
THE
ART

forgot pic

Terra Formars is some hilarious shit, cockroaches evolving into negroes. And I think it was the most popular manga in Japan in 2015, SJWs were quite triggered.

Other amazing manga/anime: Berserk, Vagabond, Vinland Saga. I'm definitely missing a few other masterpieces but if you've just started, I suggest reading Berserk on mangasee.co or if you insist on not reading, then watch the anime at least.

It's about mercenaries in a somewhat alternate history medieval Europe. Has a lot of historically real events, like The Hundred Years War between France and England, or the Kushan empire in India - but also a lot of fiction mixed in. Either way, it's a masterpiece of storytelling, and the artists style of drawing is very western.

Here's the newest one. These guys are great artists

Enjoy the Eclipse

Olga is my stonefu

So? Does appreciating a great work of art mean I endorse the creator? Of course not. I like Carlo Gesualdo, and he was kind of a shitty person, killed a couple people.

And what is "their level"? Sure I'll never be a stone mason, but frankly you don't even know what level I'm on. I'm in pursuit of a strong mind, body, and soul. So I eat healthy, work out every day, read, and meditate because I hold these kinds of images highly and my goal is to achieve them.

Berserk is based as fuck

True beauty will return in art, Jews hate truly beautiful art.

No problem m8. Just wanted to get shit done a little quicker.

Absolutely heretical.

Nigga are you illiterate. The guy I was replying to just started getting into anime because he was tired of pozzed western entertainment. I started reading Berserk over 10 years ago, I suffered through the boat ride, all of it. I can still feel it, the comrades we've lost, the chapters we've lost… It's all still hurting.

It literally asked for it.

You can't really deny my analysis.

im bout to start watching it right now

At least we finally got off the boat brother.

Well, it's actually quite hard or near impossible to find a torrent of the Dark Horse english translations of Berserk manga. But on mangasee.co you can read the correct translations online.

If you have a link to a torrent with the proper translations, then provide it. I have never found one that still had seeders. I did originally read Berserk with CDisplay from files on my computer, but it had some bad translations like the infamous line "FAGGOT ASS MONSTERS".

neet war now?

Don't know what you're on about. Took me about 2 seconds.

I'm still not sure how I feel like about Trump holding Ea. The man is still a mongrel.

prepare you anoose

Thank god.

It must have been excruciating waiting like 10 years for them to get off the boat

Good shit, I love it, I really do

This thread is just a shining supernova in a sea of shit, I wish it would never end

Ending in 148 posts.

Have you seen Thai Buddhist Hell? It's literally degenerates getting tortured by Giant Niggers for eternity.

Fucking Based!

Yeah there's a shitload of slide threads, this is probably one of them but fuck it.

Its not often that we have so much win. I am looking forward to the GuP Movie.

This is the most important thread on Holla Forums since it started, holy shit. I like the book threads, I like the happening threads, but threads like this is what brings anons back to this shithole of server errors, etc.

GuP movie is already out m8.

ATTENTION WEEBS

Can you please compile a list of Holla Forums friendly animus

I entertainment in these dark days

It's already out on torrent.
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=815761

And the OVA that comes with it.
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=815995

What program do you guys use to photoshop the maga hats on anime grills? I want to try the same. Did you torrent Photoshop, or are there some free programs that do the job just fine?

Yeah, that has no seeds. I said I need one with SEEDERS.

Swede detected

Another illiterate. Where do I say in that post that I just started Berserk? I am telling another guy to start it.

>Haibane Renmei(more spiritual >>>/christian/ >>>/fringe/ shit than /pol)

Btw, Miura is starting monthly releases from 24th day of this month. Not sure for how long but at least for some time we will get a chapter every month this year.

I'm a fan of:

I agree that fapping to oriental drawings is rather degenerate. Pornography of any kind is degenerate. But there is virtually no media left without a Jew behind it.

Girls and Panzer
Uppotte
Strike Witches
Dog Days if you watch it the right way as strong aryan boy travels to magical world to solve their problems
Madoka if you consider QB the Jew
Daily Lives of High School Boys
Symphogear
This is by no means some god tier list of great anime just what came to mind.

Lets see… for starters:

Legend of the Galactic Heroes
Order to watch: Sea of stars -> overture -> Main series -> Golden wings -> Spiral lab/Gaiden
Google name + "bakabt" they're all available there.

Berserk (read the manga faggot)

Shinsekai Yori
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=596973

Bullshit, it's on bakabt their shit is always seeded, make sure you're using a compatible torrent client.
bakabt.me/whitelist.php

I know that it almost goes without saying but we really should recommend cowboy bebop.

I can't find what I was looking for, so…. check em ?….

Wew lad too far too fast. That comes after he's stuck in the swamp and can't get out!

/r/ing an image of Asuka putting something into the oven

Well duh. Bebop is about the only good entry-level Chinese cartoon.

I'm also a fan of Haibane Renmei.

Another good psychological animu (that hasn't been brought up yet) is Kaiba. Kinda falls apart towards the end but still very worthwhile. OP and ED are highly feel-evocative too.

With some clever editing one could probably make something out of this.

That movie was so much better than the anime or the OVA, i hope they make a second one.

I always thought the original tank fights looked sort of lame, the two fights show in the movie are fucking awesome.

awww yisss!

all good

got some normie trash in there

saved, you are amazing

first three are god-tier

cuckime trash

I lost track on the boat. I still need to get off the boat but I keep falling asleep! HALP
no spoiler pls

Captain Harlock
Galaxy Express 999
Mobile Suit Gundam
Space Runaway Ideon
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Devilman OVA
Area 88
Black Magic M66
Interstella 55555
Space Dimension Fortress Macross
Do You Remember Love?
Legend of the Galactic Heroes
Ghost in the Shell
GitS 2nd Gig
Arslan Senki original films
Serial Experiments Lain
Perfect Blue

Okay, fuck it. I'm going to make an /apol/ infographic because I'm tired of answering this question here.

for

Seriously, just watch whatever piques your interest. Search by genres and do a bit of research. Download the first ep or so and see if you like it. Whatever. Just don't make it out to be some kind of grammar: "oh I should watch only this kind of anime but not these other kinds."

Pic related. Watch this if you want to laugh, and/or read the manga. Yes it's raunchy as fuck but too bad.

The steaming pot is waiting for the merchant to come home.

Here a exotic pepe. Give her a hat

Absolutely everything you have ever said in this life or any other invalidated.

This has to be bait. SW is the poster child for directionless moe/fanservice/muh neko/lesbian shoehorning.

Asuka confirmed for being best grill.

ty

Reminder that all Trump supporters really DO masturbate to anime

When the choice is between that, dirty whores paid by kikes getting slammed by a nigger in front of a camera, or permanent nofap.
You damn right I do.

At least we wouldn't let our wives or girlfriends fuck other guys.

Well I know what I'm gonna be doing!

And even if it was degeneracy, couldn't we meme a cure for it aka multipurpose trump memes?

Here is this. I'll stand by KnK being my personal top-tier.

And?

So I wanted to download Legend of the Galactic Heroes onto my current computer.

Frontier is literally worse than the Jews.

And?

You need to re-watch it

Now my only question is, why are people posting boatsluts? They are the epitome of jewry

Faggot.

That's a fucking great movie and it really pisses me off how that kike Aronofsky ripped it off whole sale when he made Black Swan.

Satoshi Kon did a lot of good shit, I thought Paranoia Agent was fantastic.

here. was just going to suggest someone put one together. also if you do, please do it like this, with relevant descriptions, not summaries pulled from somewhere, makes it a lot more useful.

Well I am using uTorrent and its not downloading. It says "Finding Peers" forever, never finds any. What do.

you mean like this?

What version of utorrent are you using?

Objectively wrong.

Iowa is pretty slutty but most of the other ones aren't. Some are downright perfect waifu material.

Ok I see now, my uTorrent version is too new. That's pretty dumb that I can't download with that.

If it can bring back the push for real art, why care? Even china knock off figurines are better are than that shit we put out now.

Fun educational film time!

He is, and it is.
All of his work was excellent.
rip, you glorious nip.

Agreed. Relativist pomo kike meme needs to die.

I mean she is "carefree" that's all. None of the girls are whores/sluts although a few might be flirty.

his own son fits that description, gj rick.

Also she is based on American pinup art.

Use Deluge you faggot.

To be fair, what else would you expect from /a/?

Sorry schlomo, your rampant shilling just doesn't appeal to my dick.

Good thing youre as out of shape as you are, then.

Steins;Gate was good too

What?

I wish some jews would get triggered by my avatar already

Whats the best torrent program nowadays then. I've had uTorrent since like 12 years back. I just installed Vuze and the Berserk torrent works.

Back to reddit, newfag.

Oh mighty kek, mein sides. You should tweet that at (((Michaelson))) with a burner account.

That bitch reminded me of Asuka the entire game.

The movie was totally unrealistic, vehicles moving in ways they never actually could, not to mention people surviving things that should KILL them, a lot. At least the series looked like mock battles with WWII equipment, and not actual combat with tanks that perform better than most tanks around today.

Still looked totally cool though, some high production values, they really pulled out all the stops.

Pretty neat

Sounds like a good idea to make anti-Jewish animes.

Deluge is not spyware bullshit and works well.

Spike (((Spiegel))).

Yeah, I'm doing it something like that.
Need to explain to Holla Forums why it's Holla Forums for you faggots to care.

Magic Loli Hitler Jesus is coming out soon.
Also, lots of anime is a bit anti-Jewish. Area 88 and Angel Cop specifically.

So I guess what you're trying to tell me is, that it should be on my "things to watch" list.

There's a good doujin of her vs the Yamato competing for the admiral's dick.

exhentai.org/g/933621/172e1b16f1/

I use qBittorrent. Never any problems with it.

Oh man, the final blog post he wrote where he apologizes to his parents for having to know the pain of outliving their son is fucking heartbreaking.

Thanks for that! That was actually a really interesting watch.

FYI the series takes place in the future when they have aircraft carriers the size of Manhattan.

Well, you should rewatch NGE again if you don't remember. But almost every member of SEELE the shadow council that controls all the governments is a hook nosed Jew. Some of them have very Jewish names too. Also their goal is finding the Dead Sea Scrolls, which is a real thing, they're some holy scriptures of Judaism.

He works for polygon

Yes. NGE is arguably the most polarizing anime ever made. There are as many reasons to love it as there are to hate it.

MGS2 followed in its example.

Halite (Win only), Deluge, Transmission-qt, qbittorrent, KTorrent (Linux only), ruTorrent (Linux only)
Take your pick.

Thanks. Just installed Deluge.

Tanks in Girls und Panzer always did unrealistic stuff, the tank the Volleyball team uses and does crazy stunts in since day one can barely make 20kph in real life.

The only thing in the movie i thought was too silly was the CV-33 in the rollercoaster.

Glad you liked it. That whole channel is great.

Now you faggots, I asked this once, so tell me already, what program do you use for editing pictures, for example putting MAGA hats on anime characters?

There is a lot wrong with Cowboy Bebop

MS Paint, naturally.
;)

They're not stupid. They know exactly They're working on demonizing weebs. They're targeting them for extermination.

A lot of it makes more sense when you consider that, BUT, the tanks that they drive are supposed to be WWII tanks, they should not be outperforming actual WWII tanks by ridiculous degrees, otherwise they should just use modern tanks.

Fuck realism.

GIMP

photoshop

I just avoid it because the MC is jewish. A lot of people say it's a good anime, I might enjoy it any way, but I'll never get around to it, because the MC is jewish.

paint

Actually the tanks have been reinforced with ultrasuperindestructible alloys to protect the crew.

thread ended up being largely epic. someone archive this.

The Tanks are upgraded with super future armor so that the students can use WW2 weapons without any danger.

The reason why the tanks never actually get damaged is because they're using futuristic super armor.

kill yourself

and you ruined it nigga

This guy just made himself look like a fucking lunatic. Lel kikes really are clinically insane.

She's also twenty-eight now, instead of fourteen (but looks exactly the same), so you can fap to her guilt-free.

don't worry I'll have on of my interns take a took at fixing it.

Sorry I will quietly commit seppuku.

archive.is/MeZkP

Done.

There is only one time you should ever use this word, and we already did it at the top of the thread:

I haven't even seen Cowboy Bebop and this offends me.

Disgusting, holy shit. I don't even care about Cowboy Beepboop.

Thanks mate.

Wrong. Eva takes place in 2015, pleb.

Torrent photoshop you queer

That's what I used for pic #2

This exactly. Unless it was in some OVA after the original series this Jew totally has no idea what's he's talking about. Kike is just protecting his own guilty conscious, paranoia/neurosis onto this show. Jesus kikes really are their own worst enemies i love when they do our work for us.

You mean [CURRENT YEAR]-1.

It looks really out of place like that m8.

GIMP, obviously.

Nigga, Japs love using German names and Spiegel is a german name that was appropriated by the jews, so not everyone with that name is a kike. At no point in the show is he ever referenced as jewish.

I know fuck all about anime, but the last time someone told me how to watch it, I watched a movie-version of the first few episodes, followed by those same episodes. Do those add to it, or is it the same characters and shit?

I don't get it. It would be like disney making sexy Zeroes if the japs had won. not that I don't fukken love the zero

growing up with macpaint, I used mspaint until last winter

Fuck you. My taste is objectively superior to your shit taste.

The above is the proper response to this faggotry on /a/.

Do you know who Belisarius is you fucking plebian?

Actually… you're better off.

The dick is strangely the most unifying force on Earth.

Rebuilds aren't Eva as far as I'm concerned.
And no, I haven't seen them.

Every fucking time.

Crest of the Stars/Banner of the Stars is damn good and doesn't get mentioned very often.

It's a sci-fi story set during a war between three allied human democracies and the Abh Empire, a monarchy (complete with warrior-aristocracy) of genetically engineered humans adapted to life in zero-g environments, who are intent on seizing control of all space.

The Abh are the good guys. The story is from the perspective of a regular human from a conquered planet, who subsequently becomes part of the Abh's aristocracy and enters military service

It's a pretty good coming of age story and the characters and their relationships are very nice. The sci-fi stuff isn't bad either.

Of course. He's the man common misquoted as having said:

Which is kind of amazing, considering the only computers they had back then were on Egyptian wall-paintings to frog gods.

Seed this you fuckers.

Fuck off you limp dick faggot.

Ugh fuck it I'll just give you the torrents in order.

1: bakabt.me/torrent/165362/ginga-eiyuu-densetsu-waga-yuku-wa-hoshi-no-taikai-legend-of-galactic-heroes-my-conquest-is-the-sea-of-stars-1080p-hi10p-ac3-r-r

2: bakabt.me/torrent/182724/legend-of-galactic-heroes-overture-to-a-new-war-bd-720p
(If I remember correctly this intersects a bit with the first 2-4 episodes of the show)

3: bakabt.me/torrent/163344/ginga-eiyuu-densetsu-legend-of-the-galactic-heroes-bd-720p

This pretty much concludes the main story.
If you want more there are prequels.

4: bakabt.me/torrent/161842/legend-of-galactic-heroes-golden-wings-bd-1080p-flac-a-fanrips

5: bakabt.me/torrent/169121/legend-of-galactic-heroes-spiral-labyrinth-bd-720p-ca

6: bakabt.me/torrent/169094/legend-of-galactic-heroes-a-hundred-billion-stars-a-hundred-billion-lights-central-anime

Here’s an idea: KILL THE PERSON WHO CODED YOUR FUCKING WEBSITE AND GET SOMEONE ELSE.

Can't argue with those digits

I suddenly need some anime tiddies on old british bikes…

My dick is perfectly hard user-kun. If you get this ass-blasted over a little critique on the internet, you're going to have problems in life.

Welcome to exhentai.org, where it is an actual symbol of status just to get the site to work.

Someone tweet this at him.

ok

I troll /k/ sometimes… people get mad very easily

Here's one I just made of best girl Caska. First edit I've made so it's not great.

In a world where halfchan's /fit/ wasn't populated mostly by faggots she would be their board tan.

Thanks though I have bitlord atmfugupdate time

shit, I always thought it was blocked or something

Last post get