Auschwitz Guard, 94 years old, sentenced to five years of prison

spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/reinhold-hanning-auschwitz-wachmann-zu-fuenf-jahren-haft-verurteilt-a-1098272.html

So they still hunt down old men for alleged participation in the holocaust. Since I know a bit about law, I'm already aware that you need to do some serious mental gymnastics to sentence a random guard that stood before a door or was pickung up some letters at the post office FOR AIDING THE MURDER OF 170.000 JEWS.

I mean, the way people argue about this is simply ridicolous. "He was in the SS so that was voluntarily." Yeah except that you would have been fucking drafted by the Wehrmacht if you didn't join the SS.
Why were people joining the SS? Not because they were all straight up Nazis, but because equipment, supplies and training was better. I mean, since I'm gonna be a soldier anyway, I can as well go to the branch of service that offers the best quality, right?

Basically what these journalists imply, is that the only moral option would have been to ignore the drafting order and join the resistance. It's funny. Can you imagine those cucked mainstream journalists, who are probably exhausted after going to the grocery store, to pick up a rifle and join a communist resistance milita?

However, the thing that triggered me the most was the way courts in Germany imprison people for that shit. Generally, German courts work pretty exact, cold and unbiased. Not in this matter.
I was looking into the verdict, genuinely interested in the hard proof for those alleged 170.000 dead.

APPERENTLY YOU DO NOT EVEN NEED EVIDENCE FOR THAT.

Apperently, (((someone))) pushed this judical conception some years ago that simply working in any institution somehow related to the holocaust makes you a genocidal criminal - they do not need any sort of proof to blame you for the alleged number of dead people - no matter the randomness of the number, the circumstances or the causes of death. It's called "daily recreation of the murder industry".

For example: You happened to be a fucking streetcleaner working the road that happened to lead to Auschwitz. Supposedly 1 million people died in Auschwitz. You worked there from 1943-1944. Holocaust started in 1941. 1.000.000 : 4 = 250.000. So you murdered 250.000 people.
THIS IS LITERALLY HOW THEY WORK

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salomon_Morel#Extradition_controversy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's the point? Just execute him and be done with it.

What a fucking world we live in. We now have to take away a man's last years for following orders 70 years ago.

I'm almost convinced this shit is routine and they actually have a list of people (((they))) will try to prosecute. They bring another up every 4-5 months and hang them out to dry.

If we used the same legal measures in America, 3/4 of the USMC would be executed overnight and the Army would pretty much cease to exist.

So when do we start going after their children and grandchildren for being related to ebil natsis

What the fuck.

They tried to "extradite" an old friend of my family years back. They were told if they didn't piss of they'd be buried out back under a cross.

Apparently kikes don't like the idea of being buried under a cross.

Vindictive hateful kikes. Does anybody have a list of old nazis they sentenced ?

Surprised they didn't go for it considering you were going to do it for free.

Wanna send him mail, like we did to Ursula Haverbeck?

Wow this guy looks really good for 94, he could pass for being in his 70s.

this is some sadistic shit. How can anyone find pleasure or justice in torturing a fucking geezer that's probably gonna die in a week.

He supervised the fumigation chamber at Auschwitz I, where, according to the German Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, 600 million lice and fleas died between 1942 and the end of the war.

when they start going after the children and grandchildren of der evige.

It was filmed in Japan, right?

This hasn't been the case for a long time. Germans get the full wrath of the justice system, but as soon as an 'opressed minority' enters the court, they bend over backwards to hand out sentences as light as possible for them or as harsh as possible if a German is accused.

If a German gets 1-2 Years in prison for a savage battery or robbery, migrants get a few hours of community service with taxpayer funded 'anti agression training' added on top of it. Ususally those trainings are martial arts courses or something similar

Bravo Germany

The commentating jews at the Jerusalem Breitbart are celebrating this, what a bunch amoral fuckheads.

Fucking newfags

I agree, yeah, the infringement of free speech is disgusting here in Germany, however, I do not really blame the judges for just interpreting the laws. They are not politicians.

But this is not the case here. They watered down the otherwise hyper-dogmatic German criminal law to the point where it became a parody. Aiding a random amount of murders by standing on a fucking Guardtower? Again, this guy did not even witness a single person being killed.

I wonder if the academic jurisprudence is actually going to review those cases, since reviewing that verdict might get you in trouble with the super-vaguely formulated "Holocaust denial" paragraph.

I have a friend who was in history class with me who he had to censor his own fucking bachelor dissertation about the Buchenwald camp, because pretty much every reference, that might have led to the reduction people being killed in it, would have get him into trouble with the law.

It's pure insanity here. We are not talking abot people getting smeared or losing their job because of that shit, no, it's people actually being sent to prison like in some Third World shithole.

so are the conservative cucks @ weaselzippers

Implying the Nuremberg trials were even based on evidence.

APEX KEK.

Someday, everyone in Europe, perhaps the world even, will get tired of the jewish religion known as the holohoax. People will look back at jewish savagery like this and turn the tables on the yids.

As always, the jews will overreach. The next time the goyim get sick of them may very well be the last.

Just seize the oil fields, keep supply lines open and avoid Leningrad. That's all he had to do.

FFS

He probably meant that there's no need to make him suffer any longer.

That's Kikebart's base.

Anybody who says we're going to convert them, or that they're "Alt-Right"–unless they're using the term derisively–is deluded. These are the kind of "people" we're going to have to gas after we win.

And then there are still people who pretend that the kike faggot Milo is supposed to be one of us…disgusting…

170.000 Jews
5 years prison
15 seconds prison for every dead jew
Now that's a good deal *rubs hands*

look at this fool and laugh
german courts are a joke that put the 'rights' of the perpetrator over those of the victim. beside that they take their legitimization from the occupants of '45 which never signed a peace treaty.
=if you are a german citizen you are a slave=
realize it and act accordingly or stay a life support system for the (((parasite)))

Is this real? How can rapefugees get away with a slap on the wrist while people like this get to spend their last 5 years in prison? I like harsh punitive systems, but this is ridiculously biased in the wrong direction.

Kek. Not only that, delousing is a war crime.

Hear hear!

depends on how you see it:

the harder the punishment , the higher the standard

white men get punished harder than women and nonwhites for the same crime with the same criminal record.

getting held to higher standards and still having the lowest crime/conviction rate means you are better

It must be. There are some serious health and safety violations for that kind of thing in the USA. A few weeks ago in WI, some dude got in trouble for having an alligator on top of a table in his restaurant.

A month ago they said there was only four left to convict.

Gas the kikes, this kangaroo court shit needs to end. Stop putting 90 year olds in prison just for your amusement kikes.

WHEN WILL THIS SHIT FINALLY END

Daily reminder:

>In 1998, Poland requested that Morel be extradited for trial, but Israel refused.[4] A reply sent to the Polish Justice Ministry from the Israeli government said that Israel would not extradite Mr. Morel as the statute of limitations had expired on war crimes.[4]

>In April 2004, Poland filed another extradition request against Morel, this time with fresh evidence, upgrading the case to "communist crimes against the population."[4] The main charge against Salomon Morel was that, as commandant of the Zgoda camp at Świętochłowice, he created for the prisoners in this camp, out of ethnic and political considerations, conditions that jeopardised their lives, including starvation and torture.[4] The charges against Morel were based primarily on the evidence of over 100 witnesses, including 58 former inmates of the Zgoda camp.[4] In July 2005 this request was again formally refused by the Israeli government. The response rejected the more serious charges as being false, potentially part of an antisemitic conspiracy, and again rejected extradition on the grounds that the statute of limitations against Morel had run out, and that Morel was in poor health.[4] Ewa Koj, a prosecutor with the Polish Institute of National Remembrance, criticized the decision, but the Polish Foreign Ministry decided not to press the matter further.[6] Morel died in Tel Aviv on February 14, 2007.[4][8]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salomon_Morel#Extradition_controversy

So basically

What good and holy people. Truly chosen.

>"HA! This old Nazi will die in a prison."
I hate leftists.

Infowars is cheering on his conviction too.

Yes, I think it's right. They want to milk the story for as long as they can. It's despicable.

You can tell it's Japan by all the bow legged women outside.

lol

At least the comments are good. If you have a YT account, it would be a good time to plug embedded and say "SHE'S IN JAIL FOR THIS INTERVIEW."

Of course the holocaust happened goyim! Just look at this Nazi guard convicted in an unbiased court of law!

Except they won't even bother actually carrying out the sentence due to his age.

Do they want us to kill them?

Let them do their Nuernberg Trials, in the end it will be them who get sentenced: TO DEATH

Meanwhile they think they can arrest folks all over the world because they were accountants at a concentration camp.
One law for the chosen, one law for the goyim. It's the New World Order.

Yes, just execute an innocent man based on the biggest lie in history. Fuck off, newfag.