Homeland Security Report Calls for Rejecting Terms ‘Jihad,’ Sharia’

DHS to target millennials in countering Islamist recruitment
-
freebeacon.com/national-security/homeland-security-report-calls-rejecting-terms-jihad-sharia/
archive.is/QRKb2#selection-991.0-993.0

Other urls found in this thread:

answeringmuslims.com/p/jihad.html
dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/HSAC/HSAC CVE Final Interim Report June 9 2016 508 compliant.pdf
archive.is/Sus91
counterjihad.com/isis-infiltrated-homeland-security-orlando-terrorist-worked-major-dhs-contractor
archive.is/wjFNQ#selection-565.1-567.1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Laws_of_Noah#United_States
archive.is/gBgg9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OP Here - Watch this - Three Stages of Jihad -
answeringmuslims.com/p/jihad.html
Jihad proceeds in stages. Stage One: Stealth Jihad. Stage Two: Defensive Jihad. Stage Three: Offensive Jihad.

OP Here - Understanding Islam and the Radical Left

It's full of Obamabot SJW's and paper pushers scared shitless of said 'bots plus, muh pension.

Watch the Understanding Islam and the Radical Left video - It is Jaw Dropping info

So DHS wants an excuse for money.

What does this even mean? A threat to the threat of mudslimes? Isn't the enemy of your enemy your friend?

So basically they're kissing up to american towelheads because they're afraid that will trigger them into exploding.

Sounds like Obama has pussified the DHS big time. Goddamit.

DHS is retarded because they believe there is some "millennial" that goes above race and religion.

Kill yourself cuckservative. The DHS shouldn't even exist.

Check out the second video - Talks about Cair - Muslim Brotherhood, ect infiltrating US gov ect ect - but we know all of this

I got to go, something came up, take care of my thread, watch the videos please. I know the second one is LONG AS FUCK - But it is worth the watch. :) - I'll be back later.

Let's read their report:
dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/HSAC/HSAC CVE Final Interim Report June 9 2016 508 compliant.pdf
>Notably, the Subcommittee unanimously recommends significantly increasing staffing funding by as much as $100 million for both grants and program administration for the DHS/OCP – charged with implementing CVE efforts and representing the Department within the newly designated CVE Task Force. This funding would be used to develop a nationwide infrastructure of federal support to local community efforts, continue to spur innovation online and in the social sciences, and provide necessary grant funding to support non-profits and local governments in their CVE work. The current funding level of $10 million in FY16 for grant programs through DHS/OCP is insufficient to effectively counter the spread of violent extremist ideology in the United States, and does not in itself offer the chance to level – much less gain advantage against – increasingly aggressive efforts to recruit and radicalize our youth by violent extremist organizations at home and abroad.

page 25:
>3. Build out networks of “former” violent extremists nationally from the wide array of groups including far right, anti-government, and other extremists groups seeking to radicalize and recruit.
>4. Facilitate credible messenger and similar training of individuals in at-risk populations with social media and related companies, such as YouTube.
>5. Work with the technology sector to amplify counter extremist content from diverse communities from across America and build grassroots campaigns to further this effort.

page 6:
>Strengthen the Office for Community Partnerships by immediately increasing funding and authority
>Invest in deeper and more deliberate data analysis and more well-trained professionals in government to coordinate efforts efficiently

Once again, they're using ISIS scapegoat to get more shekels and more power.

System is going to crash and there's nothing they can do about it. At some point micromanaging massive complexity becomes impossible. Anytime you see these kinds of micromanaging proposals by government, especially on shit that yields no verifiable results, it's 100% money/power grab.

more:

>Ultimately, the approaches this report recommends for the Department will help it evolve over time and adapt to the changing nature of violent extremism itself, namely, the convergence and alliances of violent extremist groups across the full spectrum of grievances: To include those that espouse and/or undertake violence justified through various ideologies, to include anarchists, sovereign citizens, white-supremacists, and others.

>This will require significantly scaling the Department’s footprint and capacities to engage civil society and the private sector.

>With numerous forums wholly dedicated to messaging hate, current counter-narrative efforts are insufficient to keep up in time or volume of content. We must address the challenge of micro-targeting by our adversaries, which puts an onus on communities and the private sector to help confront and counter in creative ways.

b-but it's against isis and islam only!!!1
>The American Freedom Party (AFP), a white supremacist group, recently established a youth wing, and they are not alone in doing so. Further, youthfocused wings of extremist organizations allow young people to draw in their peers and to facilitate youth-friendly marketing strategies. It is working. In the last few years, we have watched as youth in our country and globally are being radicalized at a concerning rate, crossing lines of race, nationality, socio economic status, ideology, education, and gender.

It's sad we were warned about this decades ago. This is what happens when you create too many shitty agencies and greed begins to set in under the guise of protection and zealotry, the modern sort being of the SJW variety.

Thank you for your info, research, thoughts!

and Paul Ryan says the GOPe will sue Trump over his hold on Muslim immigration from terror hotbeds.

probably deserves a new thread

archive.is/Sus91

Omar was a so called “security contractor” for Obama’s Homeland Security. How many more muslim terrorists does Obama have on the payroll?

“Has ISIS Infiltrated Homeland Security? Orlando Terrorist Worked for Major DHS Contractor”

counterjihad.com/isis-infiltrated-homeland-security-orlando-terrorist-worked-major-dhs-contractor

Yeah the G4S thing right?
Weren't they working for the DOJ / DHS something - Secretly smuggling Immigrants into the country for $$$$?

And check this out.

"" Just saw this comment on FB and thought if ANYONE could prove or debunk it would be my fellow GLPeeps…

"can you verify the following - I trust you have connections - if it is true then it is a BOOOOM moment - G4S was awarded 20 million dollar contract to protect our Ambassador Stevens in Benghazi - BOOOOM this is big- Hillary Clinton Sec of State at the time -CNN just said this shooter in Orlando worked for G4S security…… LOOK at the connections to Hillary, THIS G4S security is who Hillary hired to protect the Ambassador in Benghazi! Someone needs to get this info to Trump" ""

The agency shouldn't even fucking exist user.

It’s time for Trump to completely destroy that scum bag. Support and campaign with Ryan’s challenger. Crush Ryan. Make him an example to all the cuckservatives that would side against Trump and America.

Walmart Hostage Taker Shot by Cops in TX Was Muslim ‘Refugee’

archive.is/wjFNQ#selection-565.1-567.1

That would be great. Blow cuck Ryan outnof the water.

You're right, it really shouldn't exist, neither should the NSA. You know Trump plans on using utilizing both right?

Federal pensions ain't what they used to be.
You'd have to be a head honcho and work 30+ years to get a living wage.

The real benefit of being a gov employee is the job security.

t. GS-9

you're teetering on the edge of the trash can, friendo

seems like it'd be easy to get if they can't fire you, just coast for 3 decades.

Once you're in, yeah… that's why everyone I know tries to get in.

It's hard to get in though, since being gov work you have to have the right boxes ticked, ie female, minority, etc.
Even being a vet doesn't give you more than 5 points. I had to fake a disability just to get mine. Found out that's actually common nowadays, since it's the only way they can get decent employees.

well, congrats and you're welcome…i guess

I just hope Trump can un-fuck this system, cause it's a mess, a real mess.

We deserve better.

Isn't the CIA director a Muslim convert?

what the fuck is going on in the background? jesus christ, someone is inflating balloons? someone is groaning like he's getting sucked-off
fuck man.

It's like something out of a movie. No wonder Trump decided to run for office.

Shariah hysteria is a red herring. Congress already recognized the jewish Noahide Laws, which call for the decapitation of Christians (who are deemed to be "idolaters").

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Laws_of_Noah#United_States

The government has been full of terrorists for at least a hundred years.
Sandy Hoax, 9/11, Ruby Ridge, Waco. It never ends this shit.

I can think of a better way to counter islamist recruitment

@NicHornstein was the Jew on the roof during the Orlando Pulse
FALSE FLAG

archive.is/gBgg9

The funny part is where soverign citizens is right next to white supremacists.

I really wish the people of America had the balls to drag these lunatics out of office years ago, let alone today.