Milking your wife's murder for cheap laughs and sweet, sweet pity on tv

It was part of his plan all along wasn't it?

Maybe he thought the Twatter bantz were actually funny. Which, actually, tells you what kind of a person he really is.

Who is this guy?

/ourguy/

Dom DeLuise

is this Jenny poster? CAUSE it seems JUSt as auatistic

similarities:
BOTH are autistic
BOTH are probably fat
BOTH are gay
BOTH are lame
BOTH are gross

hmmm sounds like jennyposters to me!

What do you mean by this?

JENNY IS THE DEVIL
she is literally some Holla Forumsyp trying to find a female but guess what no females for emails so I stop it all because it means that them hat don't do the reckoning do do the revolution so she will fall but none will get it and will fall down.

I will stop all jenny posting, I've killed many memes. I stopped CUMSTINKER, I stopped bogaOFF, I stopped I'm FUCK OFF it. next will be JENNY.

His Daughter.

He can't keep getting away with this

That story was made up

The Jew is immunized against all memes. But post Jenny and watch him recoil: "I'll be gassed by someone in Mickey Mouse ears."

she is not a fucking meme and she never will be, she is a simple fucking youtuber, she has a tumblr, what you like that hahahahahhahaha oh drumpfity droo jenny is against you you you, she is she is. SEEEEEEE OHHHHH OHHHHH THEY RECOIL OHHHHH

SHE WILL BE DESTROYED

only approved memes are:
louis ck
maisie posting

THATS IT
no others.

Walt Disney has reincarnated as an innocent pure white girl and returned, seeking vengeance on the Jew for destroying his legacy.

not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme not a meme

What did he mean by this?

BWAAAAAAAAAAH MY WIFE IS DEAD
DUNANANANANANANANA
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAH I KILLED HER
DUNAANANNANANANANANAANANA
I'M A WIDOWER
DAAAAAAAAAAABWAAAAAAAAAAADAAAAAAAANANANANANNANANANANA
Comedy gold tbh.

HIs wife is burning in hell lmao

And she says, "Thank God I'm not married to that wife killing turbocuckold Patton Oswald."

Have you guys seen this?

I want the whole story on how Patton killed his wife.

Well…they were funny, but all the jokes are on him.

Is this our new animesperg?

"I fucking killed that bitch and I liked it. I'm glad she's gone. Fucking whore."

- Patton Oswalt

And this was the guy who got mad that somebody dared to make a joke of his dead wife being captured by the nu-ghostbusters. Inconsistent fat fuck.

Same.

Official cause is "accidental prescription overdose." Patton probably messed with her meds.
You see, his wife was working on tracking down serial murderer and rapists known as Golden State Killer. She probably was about to find out that it was her husband behind all the killings and rapes.

HAIL SATAN

I actually thought this was real for a sec, KEK

OJ knows what he's going through they should hang out.