Brit/pol/ #965 : Anons in Parliament for tendies edition

Links stolen from last thread's OP

rt.com/uk/

Stream: news.sky.com/watch-live

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jo-cox-dead-live-updates-8207676

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36553442

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/jo-cox-shot-tommy-mair-labour-mp-shooting-stabbing-birstall-west-yorkshire-a7085876.html

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/16/jo-cox-mp-everything-we-know-so-far-about-thomas-mair/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Lindh
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/16/nigel-farage-defends-ukip-breaking-point-poster-queue-of-migrants
reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/4oe57n/mp_jo_cox_dead_after_shooting_attack/d4c1ll3
youtube.com/watch?v=JD9-_NRU29g
archive.is/Crx12
twitter.com/meaglemp/status/743435068849463296
infowars.com/the-political-establishment-will-exploit-the-murder-of-jo-cox-to-kill-brexit/
wikileaks.org/wiki/British_National_Party_membership_and_contacts_list,_reference
twitter.com/clarkerothwell
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-36559092
dailymotion.com/video/x4gwcmb
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/17/37-year-old-man-questioned-by-police-over-abusive-phone-call-to/
twitter.com/RaheemKassam
wikileaks.org/wiki/British_National_Party_membership_and_contacts_list,_reference,
breitbart.com/send-a-tip/#gf_2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Watkins_(Lostprophets)
euractiv.com/section/uk-europe/news/brussels-ngos-united-in-mourning-for-former-colleague-jo-cox/
thelocal.de/20160617/merkel-urges-against-radical-speech-after-jo-cox-murder-brexit
twitter.com/MichaelLCrick/status/743793135013212161
youtu.be/95CPTo_TASA
independent.co.uk/voices/brexit-has-little-to-do-with-the-death-of-jo-cox-political-violence-is-as-old-as-time-itself-a7087586.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batley_and_Spen_(UK_Parliament_constituency)
twitter.com/Palomafaith/status/743800447232778240
telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/15/aborted-babies-incinerated-to-heat-uk-hospitals/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Lebedev
twitter.com/mehdirhasan/status/743805899534368768
zelo-street.blogspot.com/2013/11/dont-menshn-lostprophets-management.html
bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-25106114
itv.com/news/2012-06-20/louise-mensch-starts-rival-twitter-in-the-us-menshn/
chrisspivey.org/watkins-blame-the-internet/
runforoffice.org/
artoffarstar88.wordpress.com/
archive.is/ys76d
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4ojccn/man_who_claimed_gunman_shouted_britain_first_is/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2614834/Arrested-quoting-Winston-Churchill-European-election-candidate-accused-religious-racial-harassment-repeats-wartime-prime-ministers-words-Islam-campaign-speech.html
reddit.com/r/PropagandaPosters/comments/4oez31/pro_remain_in_eu_referendum_poster_in_london/
standard.co.uk/news/politics/ukip-racist-jeremy-zeid-ehtnic-cleansing-ilford-mike-gapes-9448298.html
huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/05/29/ukip-jeremy-zeid-harrow-london_n_5409141.html
wembleymatters.blogspot.com/2015/04/wembley-crime-preventer-jeremy-zeid.html
jewishjournal.com/tag/jeremy zeid
vice.com/en_uk/read/disgraced-ukip-councillor-of-the-week-jeremy-zeid-459
jeremyzeid.blogspot.com/
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/17/exclusive-jo-cox-friend-eyewitness-immoral-used-referendum-token/
twitter.com/Third_Position/status/743809808571170817
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-poll-brexit-lead-ipsos-mori-who-will-win-leave-campaign-remain-european-union-a7084951.html
ig.ft.com/sites/brexit-polling/
reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-poll-idUSKCN0Z20S9
youtube.com/watch?v=BtzcD9R8b8w
britainfirst.org/end-bnp-nick-griffin-forced-disgraced-teacher-conviction-threatening-children-takes-place/
britainfirst.org/english-defence-league/
youtube.com/watch?v=y9-yzJphdfs
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36549880
eliteukforces.info/royal-marines/24-commando-regiment/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/131_Commando_Squadron_Royal_Engineers
299association.com/
arrse.co.uk/wiki/Royal_Engineers_TA
archive.is/T3DrZ
army.mod.uk/training_education/25683.aspx
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3646316/Pictured-Just-two-days-died-caring-local-MP-Jo-Cox-gives-primary-school-children-talk-good-citizenship.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-36558528
youtube.com/watch?v=0E70BwA7xgU
youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98
pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy
theguardian.com/business/marketforceslive/2016/jun/17/banks-and-housebuilders-push-ftse-100-past-6000-as-brexit-fears-ease
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36558386
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jun/17/jo-cox-suspect-thomas-mair-bought-gun-manuals-from-us-neo-nazis-group-claims
nationalvanguard.org/2016/05/william-pierce-on-lawyers-and-the-splc/
youtube.com/watch?v=FLm9OmocHHo
royalnavy.mod.uk/careers/get-ready-to-join/royal-marine-commando/what-is-training-like
royalnavy.mod.uk/Careers/Royal-Marines/Get-fit-to-join-Royal-Marines
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Marines_selection_and_training
bodybuilding.com/fun/teen-mat4.htm
marktimeauthor.com/
mymodernmet.com/profiles/blogs/portraits-of-marines-before-during-and-after-war
clairefelicie.com/here-are-the-young-men
featureshoot.com/2012/11/powerful-portraits-of-british-soldiers-before-during-and-after-deployment-to-afghanistan/
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/17/britain-first-eyewitness-bnp-member-list/
davidduke.com/dr-duke-eu-brexit-campaign-methods-media-brainwashing-correspondent-mark-collett/
mediaarchives.gsradio.net/dduke/061716.mp3
web.archive.org/web/*/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jo_Cox
web.archive.org/web/20150929100727/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jo_Cox
web.archive.org/web/20151202164938/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jo_Cox
web.archive.org/web/20151212083139/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jo_Cox
web.archive.org/web/20160428045134/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jo_Cox
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jo_Cox
britainfirst.org/last-remaining-eye-witness-to-jo-cox-murder-is-ex-bnp-member/
independent.co.uk/voices/brexit-eurosceptic-eu-referendum-qatar-globalisation-vote-remain-a7085221.html
nbcnews.com/storyline/brexit-referendum/poll-british-voters-split-brexit-think-eu-exit-vote-will-n594086
archive.is/izJgT
dw.com/en/should-we-stay-or-should-we-go-young-britons-take-on-brexit/a-19338056
inews.co.uk/essentials/news/uk/union-flag-removed-floral-tributes-murdered-mp-jo-cox/
mentalhealthamerica.net/african-american-mental-health
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/06/17/exclusive-poll-eu-support-falls-after-jo-cox-murder/86031038/
twitter.com/jonsnowC4/status/743787860172673024
twitter.com/M_Star_Online/status/743473384760160256
twitter.com/QariAsim/status/743843247529791488
twitter.com/QariAsim/status/741717730160705537
twitter.com/BritishMuslimY/status/743643462323539968
spectator.co.uk/2016/06/why-the-leave-campaign-should-pray-they-dont-win/
strawpoll.me/10509777
archive.is/aGmSR
twitter.com/Jorji_Costava1/status/743868668723986432
twitter.com/helenpidd/status/743852526148194304
bbc.co.uk/news
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endorsements_in_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum,_2016#Remain
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endorsements_in_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum,_2016#Leave
twitter.com/itvnews/status/743800931590930433
youtube.com/watch?v=MbMtuMgflmc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for brexit!

Second for a proper pint.

SECOND FOR BREXIT

FOURTH FOR POSSIBLE INSIDER INFORMATION

POSSIBLE INSIDER INFORMATION

Ok so it didn't work on the last thread read this you cunts:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Lindh

J

Go away plebbit/gchq

I don't give two fucks lad

so was the yorkshire police leak thing real

or just a shitposter?

Nth FOR GET THIS INFORMATION INTO PUBLIC HANDS ASAP

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/16/nigel-farage-defends-ukip-breaking-point-poster-queue-of-migrants
It's not like it was his choice to have all those wogs assemble into a column and march like an army. If anyone is responsible for the poster's resemblance to Nazi propaganda, it's the "refugees" who decided to behave in such a way
UKIP CONFIRMED FOR INTERNET FORUM SAVVY
Are you here Nuttall?

A question for you guys.

Imagine that 51% voted "remain". Does it mean that nothing will change? I mean, a half of citizens want to leave EU, will it lead to some political changes if Brexit does not happen?

WEWWWWW
They've gaoled a 94 year old Auschwitz guard for 5 years
The world has been saved…AGAIN

NEVER FORGET

Wew.

Pic was for something else but is pretty sweet all the same.

I imagine a SNP style surge of UKIP, you can't deny half the public without something changing.

tl;dr:

When sweden was trying to join the Eurozone and losing the referendum in the pool a women politician was stabbed a few day earlier without by half mad white loner and her death exploited to the max for the referendum, which they lost but barely instead of by a wide margin.

(((pure coincidence))).

That's fucking horseshit, even if he did gas a few kikes casting something up from that long ago is just pathetic

Choke on a cock, faggot

OTHER user CORROBORATES INSIDER TOR FAG

Was also a (1)

BASED INSIDER YORKSHIRE POLICE TRYING TO LEAK THE TRUTH

What about it lad?

Politician is code for fucking chancer

We have the internet…why do we need fucking chancers???

Nuteveryone literally calls cultural Marxism out, he's going places. Mark my words.

LADS

If you got a postal vote but you didnt mail it in time, are you still registered to vote in person?

dad wants to know

Kek someone is salty because he doesn't know how greentext works.
I think you should go back to lurking m88 tbqh.

The real crisis facing Europe is 94 year old war veterans.

"ROUND UP THE PENSIONERS"

t. Steven Spielberg - JIDF

The exact same thing already happened in the exact same political circumstances.

That doesn't feel fucking weird to you?

You can mail it in as long as it arrives up until 10pm on the day. So send it off now

Reposted from the previous thread

reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/4oe57n/mp_jo_cox_dead_after_shooting_attack/d4c1ll3

Local here, street away from the murderer and down the road from the amazing Jo Coxs surgery.
Sadden and shocked. I know it's trotted out on every one of these horrific incidents but the man was genuinely a loner who was batshit mad.
He used to go to a mental health course thing that really helped him a year or so ago, after the elections it got discontinued and he sort of blamed her for it. Felt she was giving too much to Europe & everywhere but locally (her amazing Syria & anti-slavery work etc) which is just completely incorrect. She cared a great deal about her constituency and she walked around Birstall as a local, not a shipped in MP. He was a lunatic with a grudge and that is a dangerous combo.
A shocking day we won't forget. I can't imagine what her husband and kids are going through. My heart bleeds for them.
If we have more people like Jo Cox in the world will be a different place in 100 years. Take a leaf from her book in your forward steps. Rest in peace.

How'd you get the coloured ID's SA-kun?

Heres a based video as payment.

youtube.com/watch?v=JD9-_NRU29g

info can be corroborated from different threads here…newspaper articles and plebbit posts
Plus the Establishment cucks in the civil service and government are dodgy as fuck…this is becoming more well known every day

Kek, holy shit, is there a chance that if he really did say Britain first, that he meant Britain… first! not "Britain First"!

Options in the top-right, select "Color IDs"

It does indeed

I mean how many women politicians in the fucking EU have been stabbed/killed in those last 20 years?

How many of them were pro-EU poster girls who died in the week before a major EU referendum?

Right now I'm going with: 100% of them.

ok good i just told him

or it could be fanfiction inspired by what that user read

Pro EU mouthpieces were brazenly exploiting this for propaganda before the MP was even dead, being an MP on their side was not enough for them to avoid the worst kind of disprespect toward her, her family and the British voters too!

The rumour that he shouted anything was spread by the leftist bag of scum MP Maria Eagle on Twatter.

archive.is/Crx12

She deleted the tweet when it was refuted by an eye witness at the scene.

twitter.com/meaglemp/status/743435068849463296

PJW Infowars Article, can you archive?

infowars.com/the-political-establishment-will-exploit-the-murder-of-jo-cox-to-kill-brexit/

What Would Goebbels Have Done, Pol/? Do you want total memekrieg?

==We're in rocky waters lads, Captain Farage will steer us right if you reply "AYE, AYE CAPTAIN!"
to this post==

AYE, AYE CAPTAIN!

I would lad if you didn't fuck it up.

I wonder if they were planning to build on the greenbelt around this area?

He liked gardening and the outdoors.

I wonder if tearing up this green and pleasant land triggered him.

AYE, AYE CAPTAIN!

least I'm not the only one fucking up my syntax in the thread

AYE AYE CAPTAIN

LADS
Clarke Rothwell, the chap who is adamant the man shouted "Britain First" is a BNP member

wikileaks.org/wiki/British_National_Party_membership_and_contacts_list,_reference

Mr
Clarke
Rothwell
12 Western Avenue
Birstall
Batley
West Yorkshire
WF17 0PF
01924 470982
[email protected]/* */

Also here's his twitter - twitter.com/clarkerothwell - he's a fucking idiot

Don't be a bully lad

that's not how spoilers work

Atleast you got some nice dubs.

tfw really starting to think he's a plebbitor or gchq

So another Jew loving cunt fucking us over

Rothwell is a Jewish name in this country.

This isn't how you spell Rotherham…the bigots
Fifteen men who "systematically" groomed and sexually abused teenage girls in Halifax have been jailed

AYE, AYE CAPTAIN!

Oy lads rate my video and give me feedback here

Want to make sure it's good enough for youtube and shilling

Systematically for years and the feminists remain as silent as the grave.

GET THIS OUT TO BREITBART NOW

Or heck, any paper. They hate the BNP.

Lad…

GOOD THING A EVIL BIGOT MURDERED OUR SAINT SO WE DON'T NEED TO FOCUS ON THIS=

FUCK gimme a minute

Christ lads what a high energy couple of threads

Winding up for the last democratic stand against the globalists. More like a stalling action really now I think about it but nevertheless.

Atleast we'll get our voices heard user, I've already had to threaten with reporters because they wouldn't allow me to vote.
The fuckers will try and make us remain anyway they can.

Aye-aye cap'm.

Make Limeys Rule The Waves Again.

Wouldn't know how, on my break atm

Ahhhhh! ….poor Ben…
37 year old man charged over an alleged death threat left on Labour MP Ben Bradshaw's voicemail
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/17/37-year-old-man-questioned-by-police-over-abusive-phone-call-to/

…more deflection

Right that should be it

I never publicly state my opinion helps keep Big Brother from paying to much attention. Got by polling card pinned to the note board as well.

A Y E A Y E C A P T A I N!!

tweet to twitter.com/RaheemKassam

Are you the user from the last thread who they took of the register for no apparent reason yeah?
Not that you're gonna answer me since you think I'm gchq kek

Goooooooood…Politicians SHOULD fear the electorate

Not enough to stop fucking up the country though unless it's disproportionately muslims doing this to the MPs

LADS

ANOTHER ROTHERHAM HAS BROKEN AND IT'S BURIED BEHIND 6 CLICKS ON THE BBC

EVERYONE CLICK THIS GET IT ON THE MOST READ

TWEET IT, TWEET IT TO PEOPLE LIKE MILO

Every single day I visit this board I move ever closer to stress induced cardiac arrest.

Not only will we remain, this will also happen

Kek. I live two streets away from my MP. If he wasn't such a based chap I'd be throwing bricks through his windows on a regular basis.

Turn your webcam off

How's this?

Dear Mr Kassam,
I have done some digging into the eyewitness Clarke Rothwell, whose account of the murder of Jo Cox many among the media and the hordes of Twitter are falling upon to prove that 'Britain First' was shouted repeatedly. As it turns out, Mr Rothwell is no saint himself, and is reported by Wikileaks to be a member of the British National Party himself (wikileaks.org/wiki/British_National_Party_membership_and_contacts_list,_reference, search for "Rothwell", 6th result). I don't know if this will serve to discredit him or not, but I thought you might want to investigate his interest in being so adamant in his story. Thank you for your time and kind regards.

What ever will be will be

UNITE…VOTE REMAIN

They ALL need to go

ENOUGH with politicians. Voting for ANY of them just legitimises their criminality. Their biggest fear is that you don't vote…what will they do then?

Fair enough m80.

Aye lad, but there's been a few fuck ups like that all around the country.

(((MENSCH)))

breitbart.com/send-a-tip/#gf_2

That must be one big fart.

AYE AYE CAPTAIN

This is also interesting, the other witness must have chased after the kill for about a mile. Guess the police will know if he was shouting anything as they arrested him

Quit doxxing me you bully.

This actually calmed me down tbh.

(checked)

honestly mate kick up as much fuck as you can over that

That story just doesn't hold up, unless Graeme Howard was chasing him for that same mile to hear him shouting 'Britain First' during the arrest.

Already got my vote back m80.

She's NOT a kike

However she was married to Ian Watkins of Lost Prophets. She doesn't like to be reminded of this. AT ALL

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Watkins_(Lostprophets)

Would be funny if a UKIP member took Jo Cox's seat in the next bi-election

I don't have twitter so I don't what the reaction to the Jo Cox murder's been like on there, or if they're following their self-imposed silence for today, but you guys should get #youaintnonationalistbruv trending.

When twitter cunts get triggered by it, point out the clear hypocrisy compared to the reaction to Orlando.

Bonus points for mentioning that Aboriginal Americans/Australians, Tibetans, and Palestinians that fight for self-determination and their own communities/nations, are also 'nationalists'.

Nah lad. Labour pity votes.

more fucking dubs , fs lad save some for other cunts

Still kick up fuck about ti , because you've got the balls to do it not everyone else will have, might give them hope they can fix it

The bants would be unbelievable, but it will never happen, Labour have secured the seat for the MP they want.

Jo Cox worked for (((NGO's)))
She was "a former head of Oxfam"
euractiv.com/section/uk-europe/news/brussels-ngos-united-in-mourning-for-former-colleague-jo-cox/

FEED THE WOGS. THEY'RE HUNGRY AND DON'T KNOW HOW TO WORK

The cucks are not contesting it, fucking joke. So democracy was killed, so they will stop actual democracy to sort it out.

Thanks, lad.

Maybe if we all meme magic hard it may happen.

Need a 'Britain First' candidate to restore services for the mentals.

These people have no dignity or integrity!

Bollocks it is, if we don't vote then the power to elect lies solely with the imams and their 75 votes per mosque.

Don't talk shite lad.

Hmm maybe.
How would you advise I do that lad?

It's not shite. It's true
It's NOT fucking working
4 million of us vote for UKIP. What changed?

…and fuck the Muslims…let them bring it

it's a scottish seat right? confirmed cuck party will take it

may as well vote anyway. we can resort to other methods as well.

topkek, it was yorkshire lad.

AYE, AYE CAPTAIN!

Don't as me mate I'm a fuckin moron , maybe tweet how they stole your vote and had to fight to get it back becasue your pro leave or something, some smarter user in thread will offer better advice I'm sure

Merkel urges Brits to watch their words after Jo Cox death
thelocal.de/20160617/merkel-urges-against-radical-speech-after-jo-cox-murder-brexit

Now is the time to resort to other methods
They don't listen. They pretend to. They always have. They're all in bed with each other. We need to take the country out of their irresponsible thieving hands or there will come a day when Islam will do it anyway and these fuckers won't be there to fight with us
65 million plus of us vs 655 of them…

GET IN HERE LADS

SIGNAL BOOST THIS SHITE

What the fuck is it with these continental Europeans and thinking every Brit is some cartoonishly arrogant little englander who obsesses over the Empire every waking minute?

Getting on my fucking tits tbh

If those 4 million were concentrated in certain areas (like Scotland for the SNP) or UKIP were one of the 'established' two options that seats most often swing between (Lab and Con) then they would have done brilliantly.

The system is stacked against new parties. But with the way things are going in the last few years it's entirely plausible that UKIP could sweep away an increasingly irrelevant and socialist Labour or a divided and irreconcilably sundered Tory party.

But that will only happen if we KEEP VOTING FOR THEM. The other option is to give up and wait for the inevitable civil war, but only an absolute fool would opt for war when any decent peaceful options remain, and we haven't run out of options just yet lad. Chin up!

WE'VE GOT MORE PANDAS THAN LABOUR MPs LAD

Because they've always wanted to be a united europe like the little cucks they are, we've been the wrench in their gears for centuries now.

Either you are that, some shitskin, lim wristed faggot or one of those pathetic client race pseudo-Anglos.

'ISLAM AND THE BREXIT VOTE 'VIDEO

ROUGH DRAFT 4 U

TELL ME HOW SHITE IT IS LADS

Went to get an ultrasound on my balls tbh lads

Now I've got jelly all over my crotch.

Woman who did it seemed unusually shy about looking at my willy for some reason.

Tweet this to Owen

…THE FUCKING CUNT

She could be new. Or you could be fucked up down there.

We need a big fucking war to clean the shit out
There are no decent peaceful options remaining. This shit has been going on since Cromwell
They just change trousers and the same shit goes on
ALL CHANGE!!

life is suffering

sounds plausible tbh

"I miss you Jo…"

Seema from the Fabian Women's Network

Fuck this country.

For a moment there, I got unnecessarily excited.

Excellent work lad. Little bit slow paced at the start but otherwise I can't think of much to improve it.

That talk in the warehouse or wherever it was, when the 'moderates' are all agreeing with that speaker, fucking brilliant stuff.

Normies should have this rammed down their throats until they actually take notice of it.

As a side note, what a bunch of ugly bastards they are!

"Jo marked herself out as being a global politician"

- Seema Malhotra MP

…she just said this

Nah lad I've got no problem down there.

She was brown though.
Guess they're just more conservative about this kind of thing.

Here's that video if you didn't know

Lads, I want to start a campaign to get an Ahmadi (sort of mussie that the others hate) on the new Muslim big brother show.

What's the best way to do this?

FUCKING WEW!!!!!!!!!
GOD HELP HIM

THEY NEVER CHARGE LEE RIGBY'S KILLERS UNDER A TERRORISM LAW

REMINDER : ONE LAW FOR THEM ONE LAW FOR US!

POLITICIANS MUST GO

twitter.com/MichaelLCrick/status/743793135013212161

Probably change.org or something, then go shill it on social media until it takes off.

Thanks lad.

You've rustled my jimmies mate even though I've seen all that footage before. I like the cutting between the cucks and the Muslims expressing their real views. Good job. Tube it.

How would Muslim big brother even work

The women would all just kind of shuffle around silently doing housework whilst the men would shout at eachother over verses of the Qu'ran.

Just sounds like shit telly

REMINDER : TOMMY MAIR IS A PSYCH CASE AND NOT A MEMBER OF A TERROR ORGANISATION

SHOW TRIAL

It'd be the typical bbc program that shows how "real" X works. Calling it causes outrage from muzzies like that sitcom they did about the muslim family.

Now I remember you the blessed lad from a few threads back were dick size came up for some reason.

Fucking bullshit.

This is Crown Prosecution Service territory. The police can try to charge him with "terrorism", but any judge and jury would throw those charges out.

One of the guys rapes one of the girls, they take her out to the garden, stone and burn her.

Gets a warning in the diary room.

The reason for this is so his actual motivations can be kept under wraps until the referendum's over. They're intending to make as much political capital out of this woman's death as they possibly can.

Wonder if they'll be gender segregated. I expect the Sunni/Shia will get into a fight as well.

Think the BBC yids might have shot themselves in the foot with this one (although doubtless they'll edit all of the bad stuff out)

They are going to make it political.
MP's are untouchable
This will be the message to the unruly plebs
A warning. This means we will have to go for the guillotines
Trust me

Maybe a few too many cutaways in the build up to when the speaker asks everyone to raise their hands (might be better to do more of what you did when he asks the last question, and you keep the same audio rolling but cutaway to other footage), and I don't know how I feel about that 'what' part - broke the tension a bit, but I guess it also adds a bit of humanising humour.
But other than that, nicely done m8, we need more people making OC like this.

Speaking of which, some shameless self-promotion:
youtu.be/95CPTo_TASA

Don't think we're the same guy.
I'm only 7 inches. Just looks much bigger for girls since average sized guys lie about their dick size all the time.

Better than a poke in the eye though.

Makes you want to take the kings shilling and find her

Whats your excuse NEET-kun for not taking the Queens shilling already?

Then it only goes to show that the judiciary is untrustworthy and not independent of the legislature. Soon enough they'll be getting rid of the jury system because the "common folk" don't understand what 'guilt' is.

Remember to tell your friends(if you have any) and family(if they speak to you) to vote out.

It hasn't just broke you numpty, the sentencing has just finished for all but one, who's probably under age (or possibly up for another prosecution unrelated to these crimes, which is the other reason he wouldn't be named for legal reasons).
Tbph it isn't as big news as the dead junior MP. One it's getting more common in Bongladesh and two it's not really a new story.

Though, hold on.

Holy fug could be coincidence but I know a girl just like that. Wonder if it's her. She was slow in the head and had a chipped front tooth but a pretty fit body tbf so I can see her having been groomed and raped easily tbh.

Absolutely possible. We live in extremely dangerous times
They will NOT give you the power..You will have to take the power
This is how it works. This is how it has always worked

Brexit has little to do with the death of Jo Cox - and it's unwise of commentators to suggest that it does
independent.co.uk/voices/brexit-has-little-to-do-with-the-death-of-jo-cox-political-violence-is-as-old-as-time-itself-a7087586.html
Independent Voices - Sean O'Grady

Also most guys don't know how to take a flattering dick pic for shit.

They do full body shots and all that.
Whole point of a dick pic is it's a closeup since that's what her POV is going to be when she's down on her kneed infront of you.
That way you get a nice looking shot of your dick and a cheeky bit of your body so she knows you're not a fat fuck/you work out.
Turns girls on like crazy.

the whole thing reeks of false flag media manipulation election rigging

Nice piece of satire…

Right?

RIGHT?

ER, LADS?

ISN'T THIS COX'S CONSTITUENCY?!

"Involvement in 170,000 murders…"

Yeah. Ok

Nigger what? Doesn't mention her anywhere and I think I'd remember this. You mean he was married to the other bint who was on TV with Holly Willowmassivetits everyone forgets, Fearn Cotton.

Reminder that if we leave EU this might happen again

This is fucking disgusting, even if he did shoah them all, hes like 90 something right? Putting people that old in prison is just sick, it happened fucking 70 years ago, let it go.

TOTALLY IRRELEVANT, NOTHING TO SEE HERE

I murder is a murder, bigot.

We must prosecute these people to remind the world of the horrors of the Holocaust, lest it ever be forgotten.

The Nazis only had 2.6% of the vote in 1928 before becoming a majority in 1933. People are going to get pissed that democracy isn't working and will move to the far-right and far-left of the political spectrum; if UKIP get elected then this might stall it but it's likely it will continue to happen.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batley_and_Spen_(UK_Parliament_constituency)

PURE COINCIDENCE

17. I actually do intend to join the Royal Marines once I am ready. SO THERE YOU GO LAD

Plausible tbh

Hey lads, what's your excuse for not arguing with lefties on twitter over the #Jo cox debacle?

Rat faced midget (((Paloma Faith Blomfield)))
twitter.com/Palomafaith/status/743800447232778240

It NEVER ends

Who drew that cartoon?

Don't want to give them ammunition.

My accounts keep getting banned and i can't be bothered anymore.

Oh fuck, but, er, she wasn't even an MP when this trial started, definitely not when the crimes were going on? What other role could she have in this? Or did the guy possibly just lash out because she's Labour and he rightly blames Labour?

not sure lad, its at least 10 years old I think

Really makes you think, huh

I am arguing with them, but mainly for amusement rather than attempting to change minds. It's not particularly fun after a while, nevertheless.

(((WEW)))

He gets btfo'd in the comments, though.

Say it with me:
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Did you get your vote resolved?

"A vote for Brexit is a vote for dead babies"

I remember when the media used to be subtle..

Doesn't the NHS currently run on dead babies?

telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/15/aborted-babies-incinerated-to-heat-uk-hospitals/

I keep seeing it and one or two with the same style around, wondering whether there was a British AWM

I wonder who could be behind this….

It's a Jew

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Lebedev

I've read about that. It's the logical conclusion of leftism.

twitter.com/mehdirhasan/status/743805899534368768

BUT WHAT ABOUT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah, and this is the Independent, a leftist rag which defends abortion.

Meme it. Meme it hard. Send it to British folk.

I don't give a rat's ass how you feel about the Island, they must leave the EU. We're in the beginning stages of WW3, and Britain is one of the last holdouts of Western civilisation not being raped and burned into the ground by dune coons.

WEWEWEWEWEW

The only qt in Britain and we sent her to a war zone. How very British

Keeping people in prison is to protect citizens and also to punish the prosecuted. He can not cause any harm and he's had to live with that on his conscience for 70 years. This is bullshit.

Not trying to be an edgelord but is it really fucking worth keeping the poor creature alive? It's only gone through 75% of the healthy gestation period

Wew lads. Maybe Owen Jones has it right. Are our side as bad as there's sometimes?

It's about the ends, lad, not the means.

We're fighting for the preservation of our people, they're aiming to wipe us out

It's a feel good trial meant to distract people from the things actually going on in the world. I can almost %100 percent promise this was some desk clerk or gate guard at some town miles from any 'concentration camp'.

It's tragic, yes, but this is the state of the world. Channel your disgust. Do something about it.

Firstly, as I said, we need to help the brits leave the EU, regardless of how we feel about them.

Tbh most Jews I've met are right wing and hate niggers, not everything is black and white tbh

I wish a German would give her the Jo Cox treatment tbh

Godders did nothing wrong

My mistake. She apparently co-managed them
She probably fucked him as well as she's a slut
She kept the Jew name as a door opener in Jew York City
She's like a female Piers Morgan
Horrible cunt

Louise Mensch was the third wife of Q Prime’s co-founder. The former Tory MP and now self-appointed know-all Louise Mensch was sufficiently up to speed to seek out a Tweet about Watkins’ laptop allegedly being cracked by GCHQ and Retweet it. One assumes that she and Peter Mensch, co-founder of Q Prime, on occasion talk to one another.

So what did Q Prime do about Ian Watkins? It’s interesting to see the company’s website has no trace of the band – well, they’ve broken up, and so there’s a good reason for that – but there has, it seems, not been any word from Peter Mensch or anyone else at Q Prime. The BBC suggests he signed Lostprophets. And Watkins’ habits were known about back in 2010. So the question must be put.

What did Q Prime know about Ian Watkins, and when did they know it?

zelo-street.blogspot.com/2013/11/dont-menshn-lostprophets-management.html

bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-25106114

She also started a rival to twitter with ex-Labour digital advisor and nonce [ received a police caustion for it ] Luke Bozier.
itv.com/news/2012-06-20/louise-mensch-starts-rival-twitter-in-the-us-menshn/

chrisspivey.org/watkins-blame-the-internet/

I haven't met many at all irl tbh. Most I thought of as just ordinary in the way they look, speak to people, and dress, and I had no real problem with them. Only one that was really left wing literally had autism and watched MLP and stuff so I just felt bad for him.

Kind of a fucking name is paloma anyway?

PURE COINCIDENCE
The seat did not exist in its present form prior to 1983. It has seen significant boundary changes since its creation – most notably those changes that took effect for the 1997 general election.

The town of Heckmondwike was part of the seat from its creation in 1983 until 1997, when it was transferred to Dewsbury. Heckmondwike was returned to Batley and Spen for the 2010 general election.

The electoral ward of Heckmondwike (which includes part of Liversedge township) was considered part of the Spen Valley (although it was never included in the former Spenborough Urban district). Heckmondwike ward was for many years a Labour stronghold, but in the 2000s elected two BNP councilors. The BNP councilors were narrowly defeated by Labour in 2007[7] and 2008.[8]

In the 2010 general election, the BNP got 7.1% in Batley and Spen.[9] By 2015 the BNP had disappeared from the candidate list.

I find it retarded how the media is giving so much hate to Farage for saying that the British people will fight back, it's literally the only logical step: you want something, you don't get it, you try for it again, you don't get it again, you're on your last straw so you fight back.

I know I say this every fucking thread but this is literally late-stage collapse of the Weimar Republic, sooner rather than later we're going to have violent right-wing groups fighting violent left-wing groups and violent Muslims. Wait upon a huge economic collapse, which will happen by the end of the decade, and we'll be looking at a Civil War; hopefully the far-right win it.

It's a type of cancer

Yeah they are I find it hard to believe are Jews are supper evil and want the death to the west my dad is a jew who loves England, wants to remove every paki and wants women to be more conservative

runforoffice.org/

I feel this is a good time to shill this website. It's left-run, but it provides valuable info. Get yourselves elected, Holla Forumsacks.

Tbf I think the baby fucking meth fuelled insanity was recent and when they say his 'habits' were known, that's just boffing horny teen slags who wanted it. Normal for a pop-rock star.
There's reason enough to dislike Mensch anyway.

what are you suggesting lad

It's the Jewish elite, lad, Jews look out for Jews and that's why the richest 1% consist of 43% of the Jewish population. I don't think there's a huge Jewish conspiracy but they certainly look out for their own.

It's fucking mental isn't it, but i guess we can never do it peacefully, as much as i hate the idea theres probably going to be a war that we'll die in. would gladly die serving in the ukip corp tbh

There will be a war, make no mistake. Get in shape.

Found him, lad

Cartoonist from South Africa who posts on Stormfront as 'farstar88'.

He has a blog here: artoffarstar88.wordpress.com/

Was "featured" in the DM: archive.is/ys76d

Yeah that's what I think and looking out for your own isn't wrong but it does make others dislike you (like the rest of the world)

What's difficult is that the far-right don't have guns. Like the Muzzies do because of fucking (((ISIS))) connections, do you think the army is un-cucked enough to join the right?

The question is when though?

I've known a couple of Jewish communists, a couple on the 'right' of Labour (but still pro-multiculti and fanatically anti-racist), a couple of Lib Dem ones and a couple of anti-Muslim cuckservatives. All of them but one slightly autistic one, and one apolitical one were awful people though.

DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD

We can't ever tell. No one knew the First and Second World Wars were going to break out when they did. The only thing we can do is be prepared, train ourselves and build a community.

Pretty much Kevin MacDonald's thesis. They'll always see nationalism as threatening to them though, whatever their persuasion

Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new pics

She's guarded by the SS…More bodyguards than Hitler…Highly unlikely…

Spanish but her surname is (((Blomfield)))) - now what kind of a fucking name is that??????

She's addicted to nonces

There is a massive conspiracy by them. If you ignore it, do so at your peril
We are ALWAYS fighting wars over their insecurities and desire to dominate and control the narrative and maybe NOT ALL Mislims Jews are like it but they are complicit and NOT doing enough to address the deep divisions their kind has made in our societies.
They have their own fucking country now why don't they fucking well stay in it instead of trying to control other peoples countries

If you take this position you can understand why the Germans call us the eternal anglo

THERE CAN BE NO QUARTER. THEY WILL ALLOW YOU NO QUARTER

I guess I'm just a kosher racist tbh then

LOL

Looks like user's prediction is coming true.

Lad, your terribly mistaken.

No way to know. All we can do is be ready.

AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD IF YOU'RE AMERICAN READING THIS, HELP THE BRITS. THEY DO NOT HAVE THE FREEDOM OF SPEECH WE DO. WE MUST USE OUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH TO HELP THEM LEAVE THE EU.

Upvote KebabMaster lads
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4ojccn/man_who_claimed_gunman_shouted_britain_first_is/

What can I get locked up for saying in the UK?

t. Britfag

Never say never, lad.

Some Kraut could attack her with grorious nippon steer

I've seen a few brits get locked up for saying anti mudslime things. 'Inciting fear'

It's the kind of thing they use to arrest anyone ((they) don't like. A brit politician was arrested for quoting a Winston Churchill speech against Islam.

YANK PIGEON

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2614834/Arrested-quoting-Winston-Churchill-European-election-candidate-accused-religious-racial-harassment-repeats-wartime-prime-ministers-words-Islam-campaign-speech.html

Here you go.

Oh shit man, people you know? How long for?

The amount of shit that I've said on my personal accounts and to my mates as well, I can imagine myself getting done.

Crazy.

FRESH OC

Damn, it needs fixed. Give me a second, lads.

disgusting

Nobody I know personally, one or two people I've talked to online. I imagine ((they)) know that if they're too loud about it at this early stage, people will do something, so obviously it's not hugely public.

Keep hearing about how the Cox murder will make the polls swing back to remain.

How though? If people were swinging to remain based on facts and what they've heard from debates etc, how does the killing change anything?
Someone dying doesn't change what the EU is

reddit.com/r/PropagandaPosters/comments/4oez31/pro_remain_in_eu_referendum_poster_in_london/
WEW LAD

It's never been about facts, user, it's about them lying to people as much as possible.

Womyn will be swayed because they are emotional creatures. OMG le FAR ROIGHT STABBINGS LITERALLY HITLER

Womyn were a mistake.

Absolutely wonderful, lad. Quality OC.

Hello lamb.

Possibly..There's a lot of a few
This guy was in UKIP and was standing as candidate for Hendon when he got dropped like a hot potato for suggesting Mossad do an Eichmann on Obama and having got into trouble for "Ukip Branch Chairman Says London Is Being 'Ethnically Cleansed Of White People'"
standard.co.uk/news/politics/ukip-racist-jeremy-zeid-ehtnic-cleansing-ilford-mike-gapes-9448298.html
huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/05/29/ukip-jeremy-zeid-harrow-london_n_5409141.html
wembleymatters.blogspot.com/2015/04/wembley-crime-preventer-jeremy-zeid.html
jewishjournal.com/tag/jeremy zeid
vice.com/en_uk/read/disgraced-ukip-councillor-of-the-week-jeremy-zeid-459
jeremyzeid.blogspot.com/

Well at least you're not going RAF Regiment lad.

Good luck though lad, Marines are top tier tbh and you'll find there's a lot of banter. Try and go for Officer if you can

Live with what on his conscience? Playing football with the inmates?

Here is the fix (Hopefully)

Kek

Makes me laugh when people are like "If we leave the EU le evil Tories will be able to scrap workers rights and send us back to the Victorian ages le evil Tories"

If this were true, why would Big Dave be campaigning so hard to stay in the EU?

"She would have wanted us to remain"

Is what will kill Brexit, fucking cunts, fuck her, fuck him, fuck them all.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHH

They won't be. People on this site just have a stiffy for pessimism. There's no reason why this will change minds. I can't wait for the next poll so these retards will shut up.

Aye, aye, captain!

who /thoughtcriminal/ here

we're all on the

DATABASE

tbh

Lad are you trying to steal my
(You)s?

Huh, must have missed that somehow in my rage, sorry lad.

Only bants, no hard feelings, lad

Whoever made this countersignal meme deserves a fucking medal

Public school - Independent school - Grammar school => officer…only other way is work your way through the ranks or there is no way in hell you will make officer from state school

thanks lad
Para's are my second choice. I'm semi-split but I'm fixed on the marines for some reason.
My teacher say I've what what it takes to make officer, I just need to get 15 on the bleep test. Might need to stay ashore 'til I'm 19 running in circles.>>6364109

They act like elections will be abandoned and Tory rule is now perpetual.

The reason they do it is because they know Labour is so fucked, their leader smells of moths and cannot win a general.

If Labour wanted to win they would have backed Brexit 100% and dominated, they are such fucking cucks though, any form of nationalistic ideals make them cry.

Jo Cox Friend And Eyewitness: ‘Immoral’ For Her To Be Used As Referendum ‘Token’
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/17/exclusive-jo-cox-friend-eyewitness-immoral-used-referendum-token/

HIS NAME WAS TOMMY MAIR

I've seen it happen a lot. The military isn't as elitist as people think. You do need to be impressive though.

Based Breitbart

Seeing people starving to death and being unable to do anything about it is going to fuck with your head, lad.

Maybe you should get some qualifications so if you are injured you can come back and find a job that doesn't give you basic pay?

I thought everyone forgot about it tbh.

They are only filling 9 in 10 places at Sandhurst atm lad. People are seeing the chances of a fight and not joining. Went to state school and an ex polytechnic and I'm going through the process. Its also in one of the specialist roles that are worth their weight in gold, or so I'm told.

Join the reserves. Like asap, get into that and into the system training.

based asian chappie

Para sounds really good, it looks like very tough training.

Last year I got fit enough to join the Para and then stopped due to college work, last day of college today so going to get straight back into it. Hoping to start up boxing again once I'm fit enough.

Fash Save the Queen needs to sort his life out.

That kind of shitposting belongs here for the time being, not where normies can see it and be influenced.

Whenever someone uses 'regressive' it's usually a red-flag that they're cucked to some degree or a Sargonite.

Fucking hell i knew reddit is a shithole but thats just hilarious. If noone corrects him reddit is an unrecoverable mess.

Lad they only starved to death when we bombed them and started strafing them on the ground. The British caused the emaciated zombies you see on the video tapes.

What's worse they knew it would happen and knew the were bombing prisoners, and shooting them on the ground.

pfff com'on lad.
I'm going to be doing A levels into uni don't worry

That's a fine idea tbh. will do.

Get good with water, climbing and tabbing. I had a mate who was a bootie. If you want to go near things like SBS you will same selection as the SAS but do five weeks more training solely with long distance swimming DEEP sea diving and canoeing in rough waters
PMRC is the first step and that's hard enough..the rest is pretty insane tbh
You'll get more money as well because you're paid by the RN and not the Army

You can also do the training from a different regiment as a support role. For instance if you are a Physician or Artillery scout and do P-Company and get attached to their units.

The Marines are just infantry as I understand it, but with the Army you can do something, become an operator doing p-co and do other stuff too.

Disclaimer, just a well read user.

Why would (((you))) do that lad?

You better give back my (You)s or this gets violent, lad.

They'll just downboat the corrector into oblivion.

It always was, lad.

let me post reeeeeee

Original source of "Britain First" claim has put a sign in his show window saying it was never said.

twitter.com/Third_Position/status/743809808571170817

I know, lad.
But imagining eating food and being told by the state that you could not give the food to the starving people as your life was worth more than theirs, knowing that you were unable to save them.
That will fuck with you mentally and weigh heavy on your conscience, survivor's guilt.
>implying Dresden happened

Life in the Paras…
You will be drinking with the lads and go to have a piss. They will shit in your beer and expect you to drink it when you get back..At best someone will stick their cock in it, take a picture, and then show you on their phone after you've swallowed it off…Para bantz are not for those with a weak stomach

i>>6364182

That pic is absolute top banter

Aren't the marines the same?

New an older bloke that was in the military.

Said he was out with Marines drinking once and as a drinking game they just got their balls out on a table and started whacking them with a shoe.

Knew*

smh at myself tbh

Thanks for the advice lad. Just got my 2* in kayaking the other day but that doesn't quite measure up does it? Special forces are obviously the dream though, so I will indeed get more practice on rough rivers and go to more climbing walls.

I was told by an user to go and work as an engineer, can I specifically train as an engineer and then join the Para regiment if I make it clear that that is my end goal?

Joke's on you, I'm not gay.

Topfuckingkek.

Are there more photos or different angles of this poster?

Lads.

Has the death of a traitor fucked up the polls?

I hope not

Yeah. See pic-related.

To get to his mid 90's I'd say he slept like a baby. That's why they want him jailed.

Why join anything to do with NATO in this climate, can't you get a trade and start a family instead?

One 17 year old with a wakizashi put paid to the Japanese Marxist Leninist socialists…Forever…Think about that for a minute

He saved Japan

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-poll-brexit-lead-ipsos-mori-who-will-win-leave-campaign-remain-european-union-a7084951.html

5 hours ago, maybe too soon to see the impact of the death of saint cux

And anime

ig.ft.com/sites/brexit-polling/

Not looking like it, lad.

Not much else you can do with your balls in the Marines tbh
If nothing it prepares you for the torture you'll face if you fall into the hands of the natives or a sadistic bitch

The Independent is so cucked, the sidebar articles triggered the fuck out of me.

Also, some stuff from halfchan.

The star eyewitness for 'Britain First' is a BNP member, and BNP hates Britain First. It stands to reason that this Clarke Rothwell motherfucker made up that shit in order to muddy the waters.

Yes you can. You get trained for your regiment, then you apply for P-co and get attached to their command. You are part of the RE/REME but wear the maroon Berret with your regiments cap badge.

If you go for Engineers, you can be a trained Plumber/Electrician/[blue collar skilled work] by the time you leave, if you choose to do so.

For Queen and Country lad

I was mainly planning on joining the reserves in order to get some military training before the next God-tier happening (e.g. dirty bomb in London, financial market crash, all out street-warfare) and then actually being able to do something without being murdered. Para would be interesting for a career-path though.

Brilliant, thanks for the advice, lad.

they're almost as bad as the bbc news articles, i read through those and just think who the fuck finds any of this relevant or interesting?

another article anyway

reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-poll-idUSKCN0Z20S9

Jesus christ its as old as some of the posters here.

I WANT MY TEENAGE YEARS BACK

BREAKING

Man who claimed gunman shouted "Britain First" is actually a member of the BNP - who hate Britain First

Mr
Clarke
Rothwell
12 Western Avenue
Birstall
Batley
West Yorkshire
WF17 0PF
01924 470982
[email protected]/* */

Birstall is where the attack took place.

The original video of a witness claiming the gunman shouted "Britain First" youtube.com/watch?v=BtzcD9R8b8w

It must be him, because he is reported to be the owner of Central Heating & Gas Specialists which has the same contact number as listed on Wikileaks

See hateful article by "Britain First": "The end of the BNP"

britainfirst.org/end-bnp-nick-griffin-forced-disgraced-teacher-conviction-threatening-children-takes-place/

Another article by Paul Golding, chairman of Britain first:

britainfirst.org/english-defence-league/

In 2010 I resigned from the BNP in disgust at Mr Griffin's corruption, nepotism, incompetence and extremism.

The BNP doesn't seem to like "Britain First" either. Here's a video by Joe Owen, the former personal bodyguard for BNP Chairman Nick Griffin. He describes "Britain First" as a "dangerous creation of MI5".

youtube.com/watch?v=y9-yzJphdfs

I thought the BNP collapsed earlier this year?

from the bbc news sidebar:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36549880

Turkey tourism: an industry in crisis

who gives a cucking fuck tbh

That's fucking rich considering they're both controlled opposition.

These are pre-murder data.

You can count on a 5-10% swing from Leave to Remain because of this. People want to be on the martyr's side.

You're planning on going enlisted right lad? If you've got the grades to go to Uni, do it and join the University Officers Training Corps (UOTC), which is an army sponsored and paid society at uni that trains you to get into Sandhurst.

If going enlisted, try and look at the Open University to get a degree, its pretty much required to get anywhere in life. Make the military work for you. Anything else, just hit me with a (you).

Yeah lad.

Thanks user

Joe dislikes both the BNP and Britain first.

He has some unknowable soft spot for Griffin though.

Rothwell is probably a state asset used to discredit nationalism.

It wouldn't make any sense for the BNP to make Britain First into a scapegoat because they are more or less on the same wavelength.

If true, that's an interesting detail.

You could try joining 131 Commando Territorials for a start…I think they're based in Kingsbury [ London ]
eliteukforces.info/royal-marines/24-commando-regiment/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/131_Commando_Squadron_Royal_Engineers

or

299 Parachute Squadron is the Territorial Army's elite Airborne Engineer Squadron located in Wakefield, West Yorkshire.
299association.com/

Territorial Engineer Regiments
arrse.co.uk/wiki/Royal_Engineers_TA

Again 131 Commando will pay Navy rates
You will wear a black beret until you elect to do the All Arms Commando Course
It can be a good stepping stone to RM

The UK subs are ruled by absolute die hard SJWs, lads. For fuck's sake r/europe had a Muslim Indonesian as a mod for yonks (he might still be there actually, fuck knows).

There's a lot of discontent on those subs, they're a huge circlejerk where you get screamed down and sneered at by brainwashed leftists for ever expressing the mildest dissent.

They'll fall apart after enough people get sick of it tbh.

That's not even a UK sub lad it's predominantly Americans. So much for the sub's no soapboxing rule

Damn, we need to get Nige to do this to the Commons.

Why lad?

BNP are on a completely different wavelength to Britain First.

Always have been.

Nah, lad. That seems too mean-spirited tbh

also has nothing to do with are Nige tbh

No one is blaming based Joe calm down m8.

FUCKING JEWKRAINE

archive.is/T3DrZ

This.

Also This book is absolutely mandatory for anyone considering the military. Here's the audiobook so no excuses.

Are you already in lad?

That's it, lads. I overdid it this morning and now i am way too tired and stiff to walk the dog a second time.

Get some chicken tendies down you lad

We still have an outpost in r/ukpolitics but the referendum has naturally caused shills to go into overdrive.
Multiple threads to break up discussion, dummy accounts to signal boost themselves, blatant ignoring of facts, etc
They're pulling out all the stops in this final month.

The people that use reddit still have a vote m8, and every single one counts.

Brilliant, just made notes of everything, planning on going to Uni so this is really good idea. Cheers, lad, much appreciate it, I had no idea the UOTC existed.

Thanks for this, lad, good of you to take your time out to do this, I've made notes of this as well. What sort of training is the Commandos like? Very tough?

I love Starship Troopers, brilliant film, I'll listen to that now that I have free time. Love the scene when the family are squashing the bugs back home. Why do you say this is mandatory listening?

Talk about being insecure.

Why couldn't this based sperg wait until June 24th?

It sounds like an exotic fruit

National Autism?

food doesn't work the same way it does in games, lad

I'll be honest, I really don't give a shit about this attack.

I genuinely don't feel anything. Women are killed every day around the world. If she was my mum I'd mourn her but I'd literally only heard her name after she was shot.

Absolutely Haram. Forget the film that was ridiculing the idea of national service as a fascistic concept and read/listen to the book.

When you've done it you'll understand what you just wrote. This book is required reading for every US Marine for a reason, as it is focused not on a war between humanity and the bugs, but the questions as to why a man should serve is nation and what responsibilities the nation and the man have to each other.

I recommend the UOTC route. If you end up doing medicine they will throw money at you to get you to join. Then Engineers, then Lawyers/Vets, then everybody else.

army.mod.uk/training_education/25683.aspx

Silly bastard probably didn't even know. Doesn't matter though. We're unaffected. Look at the polls.
And I'm getting loads of retweets calling out people for using her death to pick up votes. I recommend it to all who aren't doing it currently.

Same but lets face it this isn't about her it's a chance for the left to virtue signal and guilt people in to voting remain.

Fucking this. Fed up of seeing this bint plastered everywhere already. Tragic, yes. kek nod really :DD but not exactly important

Dunno the entire phrase is stinks of someone who during the day regularly checks if his penis is still there.

Might as well have ended with *tips fedora*.

WHAT A SELFLESS INDIVIDUAL

muh respect

Why are people such monumental SLUTS for virtue nowadays?

Lad I'm sure all of us have done some volunteering work at some point, doesn't mean im not selfish. I'm pretty selfish tbh

What if I'm doing History?

I promise I'm not an autist and I am capable of getting in.

Same, lad. I do everything I do only for myself.

I'm memeing lad

Charity workers are status signalling fucks

Currently volunteer at Oxfam, need to stop because I disagree with sending money abroad but yeah, I'm doing it because it makes myself feel good. Utilitarianism and all that, we all do things for our own pleasure.

Usually they're trying to make up for something absolutely horrible they've done or are doing tbh lad.

LAD

That's the spirit lad. only did my volunteering to get in with a girl who works at the foodbank

Never forgetti

DIDN'T YOU KNOW BEING PRO-EU IS PATRIOTIC, LAD??

That's how you do it, lad.

She had a case of chronic bitch face tbh

GET A LOAD OF THIS FAGGOT

Did you sperg out lad?

Don't want to be edgy, but i'm so glad this treacherous cunt got what she deserved

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3646316/Pictured-Just-two-days-died-caring-local-MP-Jo-Cox-gives-primary-school-children-talk-good-citizenship.html

Reminder

Hahahaha, holy fuck what kind of a sperg are you? I worked a shift that wasn't Saturday AM and all there was was autists and literal retards. Never again.

WHY IS THIS GOING WORLD WIDE?

WHAT IS THIS!

REEEEEEEEEE!

AHGahhahahhaahahhaha

We all are lad, but no this way, not so close to the vote. i was praying it was a paki

ANTI-WHITES UNITE

Pulling all stops to guilt us in to staying lads.

Because this is the bets ammunition that remain has at this point. It's pretty funny tbh.

Charities are left wing pressure groups nowadays

Muzzie refugee killed an old British couple lads

Fucking NDP

Didn't even fucking know her

Same. But we got off pretty lucky. Paki was ammunition for us, but a mentally ill guy can't be used by anyone.

Lad, what do you do with a Liberal Arts degree?

Think this one through, what skill based on that degree can you sell to people? I realise I'm selling the STEM meme, but its a meme because STEM has sellable skills inside or outside if the military. Sure you can do it and do it well, but it sounds like you are putting all your eggs in one basket with History on the assumption you will get into the Army.

If I fail to get in *knock wood* I'm looking at a first in a STEM which would actually pay better in the private sector than in the military.

Plan several moves ahead, but its your game. I recommend reading a book called "Worthless" by Aaron Clarey. Its probably somewhere on the internet but I couldn't find it outside of the Amazon store where I bought it for a few quid.

reeeee tbh lads

I feel this will give us fuel. Most brexiters will be extremely suspicious of the media trying to use this to remain's advantage and have more intention of voting leave. The worry we all feel will almost certainly be replicated in most pro-leavers.

UK:
youtube.com/watch?v=0E70BwA7xgU

US:
youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98

pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy

>Canadian MP Nathan Cullen's emotional tribute to Jew Cocks

Should have let the Serbs finish the job

Lads Starship troopers the book is fuggin brilliant.
Thanks user who posted it.

just looked at his account, he's a fucking kraut, not even British.

Yw lad.

BUT JESUS COXS DEATH IS MORE IMPORTANT

And it's working, too.

Investors are already pulling away from gold and going back into currency because they believe there's no way Brexit will win now.

theguardian.com/business/marketforceslive/2016/jun/17/banks-and-housebuilders-push-ftse-100-past-6000-as-brexit-fears-ease

JUNKERS FALSE FLAG IS WORKING

Jews deliberately turned the movie into le funny slapstick becuse the book itself has some pretty good arguments in it for fascism.

If they're not careful they'll turn people in to legitimate racists.

We could use this to say that the they wont pull out of britain after brexit anyway as they've gone back on their promise to pullout and have invested in us.

I still liked the 1st film though.

Who gives a shit about bankers and investors? People vote despite them.

If it's true then they guy must be an absolute dickhead because he'll be expected to repeat it under oath

Lads (and this is serious), people in other threads keep telling me that Brits are cucked and one guy said that Bernie supporters would be considered right-winged Tories here (in jest, ofc). Is it true?
I know I've seen virtually no one support Trump in the UK. I know there was a petition to the UK parliament to close off the borders in the UK to all immigration (500,000 signatories, got debated in Parliament) at the same time that the media reported the petition to ban Trump from the UK (same number of signatories, 500k).
Are people here really tame and cucked?
I also know police in Rotherham were afraid of being labelled racists which is why they said they didn't do anything, same with some London policemen.

Or this.

It wasn't fascism lad. It was a limited democracy that anyone could participate in on the condition they did national service. 2 years of service doing something unpleasant, and even a blind deaf retard could gain the franchise as it was their constitutional right to demand to do that service.

They're not intervening, they're just placing billions worth of bets on the idea that the threat of Brexit is over now because a mad eejit has murdered a Remain campaigner and no respectable British family will vote Leave now.

Pretty much. This is what (((media))) spews:

Trump = worse than Hitler

JO COX, A LABOUR MP
SURE LIKED IMPORTING ALL THOSE SYRIAN REFUGEES

JO COX, A LABOUR MP
LIVED ON A HOUSEBOAT IN THE LAP OF LUXURY

JO COX, A LABOUR MP
CARED MORE ABOUT MUSLIMS THAN HER OWN CONSTITUENCY

JO COX, A LABOUR MP
649 TO GO, MAIR FINISH THE JOB, PLEASE

Our media is non-stop cuck

Why the fuck is some guy Canacuck land crying over this!

Anyway, like I said yesterday this is the EU referendums Aylan Kurdi moment. A concensus has been immediately reached by the media and politicians that this must be a turning point or you're a heartless evil bastard who wants to see women shot, any deviation from this will be scolded by the media.

Then it was all about letting in every single rapefugee or you're evil and want to see babies drown, now it's about not using immigration as a talking point (because it works and people care about it) and not using "heated/inflammatory language" against politicians (i.e calling them the traitors and liars they are). Basically, it's literally about stopping Farage from wrecking their shit.

Or at least that's what they intend. People soon got fed up of the Aylan Kurdi guilt trip shit (justice for John in Swansea!), and they'll be fed up of this shit too. Only difference is we have less time to get fed up with the saturation of guilt.

Best practice is to ignore it like it never happened and carry on exactly as we were before. We have nothing to feel guilty or defensive about, we need to stay on the offensive.

I know a fair few Trump supporters.

You just don't say you like him because a lefty might come breathing down your neck.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36558386

LADS

Jo Cox death: What we know about the suspect

New levels of leftism. Based Tommy

I dedicate this song to Jo Cox MP

Good choice but I'll one-up you.

gotta push dat dere narrative breh or you're a dirty racist fascist ukip nazi

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jun/17/jo-cox-suspect-thomas-mair-bought-gun-manuals-from-us-neo-nazis-group-claims

m8 you know what it really is.

Most of us would do the same if we were in their position.

The world's an unfair place, user.

Is it degenerate to red pill people through their fetishes and get them to give you money for doing it?

This goes even beyond a 5head

top kek

Any rich user here? Why not donate to Jo Cox fund. Support charities that she loved…

Let's have a look at them, shall we?

Yes… nothing supporting White people.

AYE, AYE CAPTAIN!

Uh huh, I believe you guys. Next you will say the MHRM is a hate group.

We also know he had Nazi clothing because he took pictures of his goddamn doll was constantly dressed in it.

Christ.

The ball's in our court, gents.

HEART OF OAK, LADS

Don't get demoralised.

Pretty immoral of you lad

Here's a little info on the SPLC for good measure.
nationalvanguard.org/2016/05/william-pierce-on-lawyers-and-the-splc/
You guys can decide for yourselve safter looking at both sides whether they're trustworthy.

Here, have a (you)

Thing is, it was originally something along the lines of "there are reports by some witnesses that he shouted 'Britain first', but also other witnesses have later denied this claim"

It even had citations and sources, but no, everything has no fit the leftists' agenda and anything that even remotely disagrees with them has to be removed.

No! We are seekers of the truth. With the sword of truth we shall slay the red Hydra.

Woah Brexit BTFO :^)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

So this is William Luther Pierce of the National Alliance.

I wonder if he'll be getting some new normie views because of the BBC talking about them.

Haha no fuckin way maaan you just destroyed them XDDDDDD

RACISTS GOT REKT!1!

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BREAKING

Yes, us fucking stupid plebs have been persuaded by the evil bigots like Farage. Nothing to do with what we see with our own eyes.

This is why you don't have a country any more.

I wonder who will lead Labour if Corbyn loses the election?

Dianne Flabbot

Pretty anti-semitic tbqh ;^

National Action don't count as real nazis or nationalists

Thoroughly unlikeable, they're not THAT stupid. It'll be Andy Burnham.

Some patriotic music to lift up our spirits!

I want my country back.

It used to be a country that, on the whole, would invade and conquer people from different cultures. The national dish was tea and biscuits. British high culture gave rise to a vibrant Imperial zeitgeist throughout the 1860s and 70s. We forced the Chinese to sell us their tea. Every big city had a bustling industry.

But now with this #Marxism debate my country has become an impoverished, materialist and bitter place where working class communities have been persuaded that nationalists and patriots are more to blame for their problems than savage foreigners raping their children.

So yes, I do want my country back.

That's why I'm buying a stamp press.

Yeah, fucking cunt. I have no sympathy whatsoever.

hmmmm

this isn't the inclusive party I joined, lad

DR DUKE SUPPORTING BREXIT

JAMAICA AND CHINA AREN'T IN THE EU

WLP's videos are great.

Looks like you're in for a ride then.

You never know who'll follow Turkey…

Chinese areas are fucking disgusting

Also

Pretty Islamophobic he doesn't mention the cultural contributions pakis have made though

KILL YOURSELF RIGHT NOW

"think of the hardest thing you could ever do - then double it"
The general recommendation is to train hard to fight easy
You should apply this philosophy early on if you're attempting to join RM or Paras. Get fit. Get VERY fit. Get yourself used to running 15 kms and speedwalking with weight. Much as you can
Get some 5 litre jerrycans put sand in them and use them to fill a backpack. Do push ups. Do pull ups. Do them with the backpack on..Use a kids playground at 5 a.m. to do pull ups etc Get used to getting up this early

Paras jump with considerable weight sometimes and then march or tab a fucking long way with it and then do battle from the moment they get there until whenever that battle ends
2 Para were required to walk the 13 miles from San Carlos Bay into battle at Goose Green because there were no choppers to bring them nearer

Go out tonight or tomorrow morning 5 A.M. and do two 1.5-mile runs within 10 minutes, allow one minute rest in between. This should tell you how much work you need to do

Go without food and water for 24 hours and try it to see the difference in your performance

Try it after only drinking water for 24 hours

These things will teach you the importance of food and hydration

On deployments in hot countries you will drink litres and litres and litres of water.

Do this as much as possible. Get used to eating fast as well. You won't be allowed much time for scoff.

Take care of your feet and your hands, especially nail cuticles. Without infection free and working hands and feet you're no good as infantry. Don't chew your nails.

Learn to read a map and learn how to navigate by sun and stars, it might well save your life one day

Plenty of videos on YT nowadays
youtube.com/watch?v=FLm9OmocHHo

And the Royal Marines website is a good start as they help you
royalnavy.mod.uk/careers/get-ready-to-join/royal-marine-commando/what-is-training-like
royalnavy.mod.uk/Careers/Royal-Marines/Get-fit-to-join-Royal-Marines
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Marines_selection_and_training
bodybuilding.com/fun/teen-mat4.htm

marktimeauthor.com/

You will go from looking like one person to looking and feeling completely different

Soldiering is not for the faint of heart. It is hard work. It is dirty work

These are photos of 1st Battalion, 13th infantry company of the Royal Netherlands Marine Corps - The Dutch Marines form part of 3 Commando Brigade
mymodernmet.com/profiles/blogs/portraits-of-marines-before-during-and-after-war
clairefelicie.com/here-are-the-young-men

And of British soldiers
featureshoot.com/2012/11/powerful-portraits-of-british-soldiers-before-during-and-after-deployment-to-afghanistan/

No GCHQ, No

SHILL THE FUCK OUT OF THIS

ST is more Stratocracy that Fascist

‘Britain First’ Shout Eyewitness on BNP Membership List

sounds like ramadan tbh lad

If the shoe fits…

Capped

just end your fucking life

BASED
CIVIC
NATIONALISM
FAM

Do you know where you are?

Lad thats my leaflet, you cheeky bissom.

Smh a lovely, bubbly woman just died and you lot are going to attack her for the odd mass gang rape she let happen on her watch. Typical.

I corrected it.

WEW

Get this information to Britain First

If you discredit this Clarke Rothwell guy, not only is their flagship eye witness of their neo-nazi narrative (seriously, check how many newspapers are using him as a source) have a ridiculous story but he has a strong political motive for lying.

This information in a formal statement from Britain First who are at the centre of this narrative makes it impossible for the media to ignore.

My response, every time.

[Grab] is a ebaumsworld-tier feature that watermarks every image.

I had a kek when you did tbh. I wonder why they're pushing the same propaganda all over the country, they realise Scotland is fucking fed up of that kind of shit right?

If Trips, Brexit confirmed.

Oh my bad m8

Lads is our Alberto Barbosa the REAL Alberto Barbosa?

davidduke.com/dr-duke-eu-brexit-campaign-methods-media-brainwashing-correspondent-mark-collett/

mediaarchives.gsradio.net/dduke/061716.mp3

Unless its easier than holding two buttons for two seconds why wouldni care?

Does it even matter?

FEAR NOT user
There's a solution for meddling normies called the Wayback Machine
web.archive.org/web/*/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jo_Cox
Sep 29 2015 web.archive.org/web/20150929100727/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jo_Cox
Dec 2 2015 web.archive.org/web/20151202164938/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jo_Cox
Dec 15 2015 web.archive.org/web/20151212083139/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jo_Cox
April 28 2016 web.archive.org/web/20160428045134/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jo_Cox
June 17 2016 en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jo_Cox

I think this lad just maybe couldn't handle the banter

Why do the Yanks tolerate the parasite of Israel after 1967?

PURE COINCIDENCE

Everything I've read so far still indicates we're leading in the polls.

Some of you should pretend to be obnoxious pro-EU pricks on twitter and make brazenly false statements about the shooting and shame leave voters. Be really obnoxious with it.

britainfirst.org/last-remaining-eye-witness-to-jo-cox-murder-is-ex-bnp-member/

Welp, that was quick.

Why do we tolerate the parasite of Israel after the king david hotel bombing and all of their spying activities.

Good move actually. We want the narrative to crumble before they're forced to do it after the referendum, and BF have lots of FB followers (allegedly).

Desperation. The amount of Remain propaganda I've had through my door is unprecedented.

Wew. Nice. Needs to be on their facebook though really.

They just wont give up on this will they?

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

SHE DID IT

Another article by our beloved Virge

Based Operator-senpai.

In all honesty I'm going for the Engineers and I'm following the "shoot for the stars, you may fall short and get to the moon" philosophy for gunning for the Paras. Odds are I won't manage it, but I'll damn well try.

Though I will try out for P-co as I don't want to always be questioning if I was good enough.

HI GIN GINS

fail

GINNIE SHOULD FUCKING KILL HERSELF, SHE IS A MONGREL WHORE

Good point.

No need lad, they do it themselves.

FUCK YOU AND YOUR DUBS

Works to my benefit though, all this project fear puts Scots into hyped-trigger mode about thoughts from 2014, its very easy to make them vote leave if you have a talk with them. (the normal people anyway, some cucks you cannot save)

Did somebody say Civic Nationalism?

independent.co.uk/voices/brexit-eurosceptic-eu-referendum-qatar-globalisation-vote-remain-a7085221.html

nbcnews.com/storyline/brexit-referendum/poll-british-voters-split-brexit-think-eu-exit-vote-will-n594086

LEAD HAS EVAPORATED DUE TO FALSE FLAG SOB STORY

You are an attention whore but you did good virginia

WILL THE BNP EVER STOP BEING AN EMBARRESSMENT TO BRITISH NATIONALISM?

Did they pussy out after you threatened them like I told you to? Good lad

No. That's why they were allowed to exist for so long.

Realistically it should be this guy, a fucking Para officer, a total career badass. Then he says he doesn't want to enter the running to be leader because he needs to finish raising his kids after the death of his wife.

What a total bad ass lads.

I swear to god I if we lose because of this shit, I'll fucking kill my local mp. just kidding GCHQ

French minister says Britain has taken EU hostage
…and there was me thinking it was the other way round…
archive.is/izJgT

IT'S SO OBVIOUS ROTSCHILD AND GOLDMAN SACHS AND SOROS AND ISRAEL ARE TRYING TO RUN THE WORLD

BTFO THE LOT OF YOU. GO GAS YOURSELVES

hahahahahahahahahahaha…fucking politicians virtue signalling….crying because he knows it could happen to him….god I despise politicians…NO fucking qualms whatsoever raining bombs down on innocents…sending young soldiers to their deaths and importing rapeugees and discord into the nations they are sworn to protect

GAS THEM ALL

uh huh.

Humourous video for you.

White people in Jo Cox's constituency. Almost none.

SHE IS MIXED RACE AND SHOULD BE DEPORTED

for accuracy its almost certainly the nsa actually doing the spying

Jesus Christ, shill to everyone you know that it's a false flag.

Everyone I know is convinced it was real but that the "Britain first!!!" thing was there too fuck leave.

dw.com/en/should-we-stay-or-should-we-go-young-britons-take-on-brexit/a-19338056

Tell me that's shopped.

If the majority of Scots vote for leave then they will have officially uncucked themselves (kind of), good luck up there porridge wogs.

Nice one tbh ginnie.

Thank you fam!

"FOODIES" MUST DIE

"That's hate speech!"

It really is a good angle mate, the whole point of them having no positives and having these dire and nightmarish forecasts is the exact thing they did during the Scottish vote, I've talked to people who decided to vote leave because of this then learned what the EU actually is afterwards.

Quintessential British taig and paki names

I don't even know what it is. What is this shitty food?

Bitch got involved in a fight ffs!

need a fully body shot please

w0t?

Is he the guy who shined the shoes or filled in the tax returns?

Notice that only Tom who votes for leave did not want to identified as a Brexitter.

Probably the most narcissistic thing I've ever heard

No source and I can't find one. Won't believe it yet, but it is all too believable.

inews.co.uk/essentials/news/uk/union-flag-removed-floral-tributes-murdered-mp-jo-cox/

Holocaust never happened, but I will be mightily pleased when it finally does when our Lord Jesus Christ returns.

Foreign food that Brits are apparently totally unable of making and serving at 3am, because they definitely wouldn't be glad of the work.

Shill harder. It's too much of a (((coincidence))) for even normies to not notice something is off.

Right, I'm off for a walk. Inabit lads.

Unbelievable

Good. Bye bye!

JUNKERS FALSE FLAG WON'T RUIN BRITAINS INDEPENDENCE

Hope not Hate stand to profit from it

last MP murder was 26 years ago, 1350 weeks ago
what are the chances of it happening again 1 week before the EU referendum

does anyone have a webm or youtube link of the guy saying 'I never heard Britain first'?

You too cunt.

Is the consensus still that the shooter was the white male?

tbh

mentalhealthamerica.net/african-american-mental-health

"Adult blacks are 20 percent more likely to report serious psychological distress than adult whites."

Notice the echoes at the bottom.

yes

that's because of the after effects of slavery lad

By that I meant the brit/pol/ consensus.

I've never understood what the logic of this argument is even supposed to be

This self hating argument

They're admitting it's an act of revenge.

I'm thinking yes but also he was being controlled or influenced by people who would gain from the event.

that was a quick walk

YOU HAVE TO PAY REPRISALS GOY, THEY NEED TO BE ALLOWED TO COLONISE YOU, BUT ITS OKAY WHEN THEY DO IT BECAUSE YOU DESERVE IT FOR CAUSING ALL THW WORKS PROBLEMS.

You were supposed to go outside.

world's*

Unless we are talking literal MKULTRA mind control, how on earth could you convince a person that this would be in the interests of a LEAVE effort?

kek
Putting my shoes on and gathering dog walkies stuff you swines.

That's their point. They regurgitate a largely misunderstood piece of history they learned and expect it to sufficient reason enough, you're suppose to just nod and accept it like they did.

Someone should nip over thereand drop a handful of EU and Pakistani flags and then take pics to Tweet…see what peoples reaction will be then

That's a jolly good idea for any local user.

He's mentally ill, drugged up to his eyeballs, for such a person would rational behaviour and cause and effect have any meaning?

On SPLC and invoices for (((far right))) materials in the house of the alleged killer.

HOPE WE GOT OUR SELVES SOME BASED YORKSHIRE LAD THAT CAN STEALTH AROUND LIKE A MASTER

Exactly right my friend, thank you for the advice you're a top lad tbh.

WEW LADS

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/06/17/exclusive-poll-eu-support-falls-after-jo-cox-murder/86031038/

IKR, all those poor paki slaves.

Right. It is indeed very fishy, especially given he chose an attractive female which millions of normal people could feel empathy for; 7 days before the election.

Thanks a lot MI5!

Just hope the beeb doesn't keep bringing it up and the debates start back up again

Why does common filth really hate Britain?

Seems every video he finds an excuse to attack brits.

Ramz is a annoying fuck but he's right on this one.

How much longer will it be shut down for, they can't have it shut down for more than 2 days, surely?

ignore this, it's not reliable

wait a few days for the others to see if there's a change

It means pigeon/dove in spanish

Naaa, debates will start on Monday and it'll be back to normal. If remain/police attribute this to us, which they already have in "dog whistle" form then we can just say "why would you exploit this death" or bring up the dozen labour leave MPs and millions of Labour voters supporting leave

Junker won't win

I like him and he is right on many things, including trolling his audience. He is spot on. I don't trust any 1488 organization (including NA).

MEANWHILE AT THE LOCAL MOSQUE

Jon Snow … hope he gets fucked up by the White Walkers - the mysterious race from the North
twitter.com/jonsnowC4/status/743787860172673024

expect to be blocked by taqiyya man

I made this one yesterday, you're welcome

TGSNT music! Heil Hitler! :-)

I mean we all know it but top kek for this silly Mud for saying it.

Oh wow really? I didn't have that in mind when I made the WebM :^)

WEW

That'll go down well amongst the people

I hope everyone gets to see it tbh.
So progressive, explains why she let all those rapes happen :^)

I don't want your TGSNT sad music vid, I want the original interview.

Oh well
twitter.com/M_Star_Online/status/743473384760160256

Lads I'm really scared about these (((materials))) found in someone's house who never mentioned anything about politics to even his brother.

Is this the fallout of operation Gladio? He was part of government programs for mental health, always a loner. A receipt from years ago from the (((SLPC))) and only revealing the far-right materials now.

twitter.com/QariAsim/status/743843247529791488

That's fine, it is a great video. Very helpful to spread to normies.

The people of Britain are not cucked. Certain areas of our government and media are.

twitter.com/QariAsim/status/741717730160705537

Pakis trying to culturally appropriate us

Hope someone archived the original.

RUSEMAN STRIKES AGAIN

No, they're responding to the market and the world in order to maximize profit and minimize loss. Literally no one is affected by this guys shooting of a remain supporter.
You're being hyperbolic and a little gay lad.

V I R A L L O A D S

what a fucking commie shit song

twitter.com/BritishMuslimY/status/743643462323539968

KEK. Should have left some bacon

100 times worse than this MP dying tbh lads

So basically Gladio has been re-purposed to discredit nationalism?

Why didn't you just torrent it lad. it was a pretty slow movie but it was very well done and enjoyable tbh

Seems like it. Look at the bullshit Britain First and National Action are doing. MI5 makes sure that globalism wins.

I'm not a cheapskate tbh lad.

Not just that… it came after the first couple of weeks where the LEAVE polls were rising, and also on the same day a bunch of muslims were convicted for child rape.

homosexuality is sooooo 1st century

spectator.co.uk/2016/06/why-the-leave-campaign-should-pray-they-dont-win/

Nick Cohen fuck sake

He can't stop it lad, no matter how hard he tries.

WILLIAM THE CUCK VS HARRY THE LAD

strawpoll.me/10509777
strawpoll.me/10509777
strawpoll.me/10509777
strawpoll.me/10509777

Honestly it just screams that to me, these groups were renowned for carrying out government sanctioned false flags in the form of left-wing and right wing terrorism, he had lots of contact.

WITH NO SURVIVORS

Is she for real or a fantasist?

What even is this lad, who is this?

They probably do this with Muslims over here tbh.

The general plan being to destroy both Islam, or religious devotion generally, and Nationalism across Europe. Two great obstacles to Globalism.

I think they've vastly underestimated the capacity for Islam to take over the West peacefully.

Perhaps this is why we're seeing praise for Islam despite is obvious disconnect from the West.

It's probably why al Qaeda called for lone wolf attacks. No capacity for government infiltration. Look at the effectiveness of the Palestinian knife attacks for example.

You lads ready for the Diana levels of wanking over Jo Cox in the House of Commons tomorrow?

Odds on at least one MP pinning this on the referendum campaign?

THEY DON'T EVEN TRY TO HIDE IT ANYMORE

archive.is/aGmSR

Perhaps a combination of the two. I'm fucking off to Kamchatka if we don't leave tbh. can't be loyal to those who aren't loyal to you, thats how you get stabbed in the back

Certain.

she's been on some alt right youtube hangouts, thats all I know

English Funerals take fucking ages after the death, the sooner they toss the corpse in the trash the better, it will be wall to wall muh Jo muh tolerance muh diversity until them, she would have wanted x y and z.

Leave need to change tack and focus on the democratic deficit and the economy and go hard, not some reverence for this dopy cunt.

Harry

yes, they are going to try to destroy the #leave campaign

WEW

Jesus.

Ahaha, we know that.

well, he's right

It's a shame we've got a balding cuck as heir.

Oh shit, I remember that. Guy was fucking babies his groupies would bring to him, filming it, and GCHQ was brought in to crack his password ("pencil" or some stupid shit).

That attention whore was married to him? Makes total sense now. Actually feel sorry for Louise a bit now.

twitter.com/Jorji_Costava1/status/743868668723986432

These twitter lefties are fucking loopy tbh.

Can see why Peter has so much fun talking to them.

do you have the original image of that?

Who would have thought it

That Starkey and Molly pic is comfy though.

Best England manager we've had tbf

Update on Jo Cox murder investigation from West Yorkshire Police Temporary Chief Constable Dee Collins:
twitter.com/helenpidd/status/743852526148194304

Wew

that could be any 50 year old man with a hat

This made me laugh, but not for the reason the cartoonist intended.

They look nothing alike, the chin and cheeks are very different, do they really just see what they want to see?

I've made a few of my mates Trump supporters but literally people think Trump is Hitler and it's retarded.

Is is because science is an angry strong independent woman?

Probably a taig

Somebody should cut that in after "for me" with POZ LOADS

Why, lads?

yes

That's called material fraud, and if they won't do anything about it, then the administration of justice is in disrepute.

It's like with Ben Garrison; jews sowing decent OC with normalfag-repellent to muddy our message.

The BBC have reported he had Nazi books and stuff in his house. Looks like he was a Jerrycuck.

Check these Redemption Quads, lads.

EPIC FAIL

Farage looks like a gook tbh

His house looks pretty good for an unemployed mentally ill guy. It's something for the NEETs to aspire to.

It's over lads

Couldn't this retard wait two weeks?

Dubs confirm it

It was his grannies, probably had mortgage paid off

is their any proofs?

Thank you, lad, I have a whole summer free to get fit, I'll do this as well. I used to run in the gym at a 15% incline, weights on my legs with army boots on, managed to do a seven minute mile with that. I'll try to get back to that by July, had surgery early in the year so I lost a fuck ton of muscle and weight in general.

SO YOU'RE SAYING

HE HAD A UKIP UNIFORM??????

I DIDN'T WANT TO LEAVE ANYWAY

Are they sure he wasn't just a Call of Duty fan?

bbc.co.uk/news

RIGHT WING LINKS

The beeb has stated lads. Not even "extreme right wing", they're milking this for all there is

STOP IT, YOUR FAILING EVERY TIME

Because "arguing with lefties" is now called "harassment of the mentally retarded" by the hugbox committee.

Jerrycucks like the EU so he was probably for remain lel

You bastard.

Hopefully they push it too far to the point of ridiculousness and it loses impact on normies

Another damper on the week..

Fuck I have the world right now.

Are you new to Holla Forums lad? The Yids literally had their whole Global empire in the balance with this referemdum, you really think they would hold back when it came to the Yiddish empire and emotional engineering?

@OwenPozzed84

there is no point in arguing with them, they will never change their view no matter how much proof etc you show them

UK police probe right-wing links to MP's killing

Police investigating the killing of MP Jo Cox are prioritising the suspect's possible links to right-wing extremism, as David Cameron and Jeremy Corbyn condemn the attack.

17 June 2016
From the section England

Related content

Live Reaction to killing of Jo Cox
'Humanitarian with political nous'
Kuenssberg: Will killing of MP change EU debate tone?
Jo Cox MP: In her own words

Sanders promises to work with Clinton

Bernie Sanders promises to work with the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, Hillary Clinton, but stops short of endorsing her.

17 June 2016
From the section US Election 2016

Related content

Why aren't we more excited about Clinton?

Ex-Auschwitz guard, 94, convicted

A 94-year-old former guard at the Auschwitz death camp, Reinhold Hanning, is convicted and sentenced to five years in jail.

17 June 2016
From the section Europe

Related content

Relatives ‘cannot forgive him’

Senate moves toward gun control votes

17 June 2016
From the section US & Canada

Sport Russia ban remains with some exceptions

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP FAMALAM

pic related

they are trying to destroy brexit

Any good counters to this pathetic shit doing the rounds on facebook?

Am I missing something?

It's from a song about ARYAN birds.

Why even bother. Its evidently bullshit

don't even know where to start with this tbh

it's blatant lies

Do you lads think that our Brit/pol/ memes would be considered "Right-Wing Extremism" by the BBC if or when one of us got raided?

how do they know what the leader of isis thinks?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endorsements_in_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum,_2016#Remain
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endorsements_in_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum,_2016#Leave

if that doesn't convince you to vote leave you don't deserve a vote

this is bad even by lefty standards

Under two hours until obvious narrative control. Not bad BBC. I guess you really do watch us.

You could of just waited until *after* the 23rd lad…

I think a remain vote and then a financial crash is our best hope.

Fuck off NA

YOU KEEP SPAMMING THAT MAN, SO I AM GOING TO BARTHPOST NOW M8

It's been a hell of a week

It was going all so well

HAIL SATAN TRIPS

well

What is the context to this image? It makes me feel really uneasy.

Also

>Skimmed milk

CHECKED

Look at how much sympathy leftists get

During the IRA killings of Tories, Jeremy Corbyn chaired a newspaper which editorially SUPPORTED them. Labour not once, didn't contest a bi election. The media didn't pay it too much attention. But when its a white mental patient who kills an mp….

twitter.com/itvnews/status/743800931590930433

nuclear triggered right now

(ave 'd)

don't mind me just shilling
youtube.com/watch?v=MbMtuMgflmc

SOMEONE MAKE A NEW THREAD

This cunt seems like she bended over backwards for muslamics to the extreme

She got elected on a "more syrian moozies" ticket and wore a fucking hijab when campaigning

stop fucking posting that cunt

Making one now.

fuck, I was going to

bercow is a literal cuck though

This is the most unfair bullshit I have ever experienced. If Remain win because of some irrelevant fucking murder, when people were actually turning against the EU for the arguments being made, I think I'll have to accept that nothing good will ever happen again and this country is dead and died a long time ago. Let Owen Jones and the Islamists fight over the carcass, there's nothing left.

I was just checking the other gentleman's dubs tbh. Didn't expect to get them myself.

Parliament wasn't even recalled after the Brighton bombing where there was an attempted assassination of the PM, 2 MPs were killed and several wives of politicians were killed and Norman Tebbit's wife ended up so disabled that it killed his political career

Dennis Skinner said after Thatcher's death and the planned closing of parliament that when someone died in the pit two people carried him out and they were allowed to go home for the day whilst everyone else carried on. He's right, I'm sick of how soft we've become

But goy, meadhall is totally tref! You're a DNC shill!

i agree and seeing the demographics of the constituency there must have been a lot of tribal voting and extra postal votes..

she must have come to power by dodgy deals with the local tribal elders not popular will, no matter what the media says

I hope everyone on facebook gets their bank details stolen tbh.

kek, did you make that from my OC here ?

You thought politics was fair? Nothing in life is fair.