How feasible is it to kill yourself with a .22 caliber revolver?

How feasible is it to kill yourself with a .22 caliber revolver?

Other urls found in this thread:

projectrho.com/public_html/rocket/enginelist.php#id--Pulse--Orion
projectrho.com/public_html/rocket/enginelist.php#id--Nuclear_Thermal--Gas_Core--Open_Cycle--Nuclear_Salt_Water
8ch.net/suicide/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wouldn't want to try with a single action revolver. If the first shot doesn't do it you might not have the capacity to cock the hammer, realign, and pull the trigger leaving you as a potato forever

Jump off a building instead. It'd be cooler. If you can't get roof access, just smash a window sodomite.

trough the eye to the brain

Not v hard tbqh its a meme that a 22 doesnt kill you. Especially with a shot to the head that bullets gunna be bouncin around making soup of your grey matter

In this case the meme is real and even if they die it wouldnt be fast, a guy got few .45 in his head from a short range and is still alive.

If you want to die a long death from internal bleeding, go ahead.

But, in every single suicide thread, I cannot stress this enough, make your suicide lulzy or in a way that impacts the world forever.

.22 is the caliber of choice for executions. It penetrates one side of the skull and not the other. Guaranteed death.

For that matter .22 is the most lethal caliber among handguns according to American statistics. Whether thats because a lot of murders are practically executions or because of hydrostatic shock theory, who knows.

>Either blast yourseld into a crater or whizz off into the stars at 43,000 mps
projectrho.com/public_html/rocket/enginelist.php#id--Pulse--Orion
Do it.

Pretty shite tbh, only 10 hp damage.

get on muh level faget

Sometimes that happens, and sometimes people die from a single punch to the head, or the gut for that matter. The human body is a strange thing.

Or if you're not a pussy
projectrho.com/public_html/rocket/enginelist.php#id--Nuclear_Thermal--Gas_Core--Open_Cycle--Nuclear_Salt_Water

>>>/suicide/

Then just breath, you will die eventually.

/k/ here. Twofold answer

Good chance you will survive. .22 rimfire and even .22 LR has a horrible chance of actually killing you

Also please don't kill yourself with a firearm. Anti-gun fags use that statistic as "deaths in the home by firearms" to push their gun grabbing cuckery. Just do the car exhaust method or old fashioned noose.

a .22 to the brain will easily kill you.

Wrong, stop being a fucktard. There is a wide margin it will leave OP disabled but still alive.

Get a load of this nigger. Unless OP has mummy drive him to the ER right after he an heroes, he's dead.

I've read a .22 is actually better because the bullet will penetrate the skull but not be able to go out the other side and just bounce around, making it more reliable and effective at killing.

different from the other guy but 22lr is far from foolproof, my cousin put one to his temple in a suicide attempt and lived. you can buy a 12ga shotgun for less than $130bucks and that would be a much more reliable result. also there is an entire board on this site dedicated on how to commit suicide, helium/exit bags seem to be the prefered least painful, most reliable method

>>>8ch.net/suicide/index.html

I think I read about it on some stupid article about the best gun to kill zombies with, not suicideā€¦

wat

22 is a good choice because it bounces around inside your skull and then explodes

Op here,

Thinking about walking infront of a train, will fuck with a lot of people, i wanna die and ve remembered ^^

Are you taking your statistics from that study done in Chicago prisons 20 some years ago? I'm not saying you can't kill someone with 22lr, but you're sure as shit going to have better results with something that isn't rimfire.

FYI, it wasn't the most lethal because .22lr is some kind of a magic round, but because the coons couldn't afford anything better, and .22lr pistols are pretty common and extremely cheap, comparatively speaking. If 9mm, .40, 45acp, or any other pistol round and gun was as cheap as .22lr, you'd see the nogs using those a hell of a lot more.

I would love to see any study, any AT ALL, that substantiates your claim here. If .22lr worked like that, you'd see pretty much everyone using them to hunt deer and just take head shots, but reality doesn't work that way.

.22lr is a good way to make yourself much like Terri Schiavo, but not too effective for a quick and painless suicide.

pic unrelated. It wouldn't show a preview in my file viewer and I want to know what it is.

My friend shot himself in the head with .22 and all he got was a headache.

i fap to that

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Just shoot into eye

why not just get a black powder revolver? Its cheap and it'll break your skull in half

take this gun if you want to kill yourself