A fat girl dressed up as a literal cowgirl for Halloween: hot or not?

A fat girl dressed up as a literal cowgirl for Halloween: hot or not?

Only if she gets her udders out.

I'd probably hit it, but then again, my standards are pretty damn low.

This. Also if a Buffy spell hits that turns the cowgirl into a real cowgirl, with, like, 4 milking tits.

cowgirls are great, but fat 3DPD isn't, so no it is not hot

10/10, would milk

A better shot of her udders

Give her real cow ears, a tail, and put her in a cowprint getup with a cowbell like that and she'd be way more fuckable (and milkable)

Are you tell me that you'd fuck her or are you tell me I would fuck her? cuz I wouldn't if she did all that shit.

The concept has potential, but only when executed in the hands of someone who isn't too prudish to properly go for a sexy costume.

You need a slaggier fatty.

Yes. Though there's some appeal about breaking in a prudish uggo like this against her will and turning her into a forced dairy cow, especially if she jokingly dresses like a cow.

as one of the white knights of king arthur i think she is gorgeous

Listen op IMPORTANT QUESTION. Can she lactate? This is essential.

ayyy

All and all, the glasses ruin her face and make her look super masculine, along with her receding hair line.

2/10

Can't *any* woman with intact tits lactate?

Every woman is a cow-to-be, really.

Inducing lactation is a straightforward process that allows orphans and adopted babies not to starve.

Cow stuff aside, OP's heifer already looks like a proper heifer. She was made to be all fours with her milk-packed udders being emptied into a bucket several times a day.

It must be just something in me, but… I actually find her rather attractive!

You can milk anything with nipples.

I have nipples user, can you milk me?

She's ugly, sure, but I can imagine her being captured by a mad scientist or a demon on Halloween night and slowly turned into a real cowgirl against her will, complete with fat, lactating breasts, and inability to walk upright and an animal desire to be fucked silly.

This would be extra humiliating for a feminist uggo like this, crawling around on all fours with her 4 fat tits dripping milk, unable to say anything but MOOO as she's used like the cattle she has always accused men of treating her as when she was still fully human.

That is not healthy for any part of your body, let alone something like your tits.

If you get into bondage it's important to research how to keep things safe, limiting blood flow doesn't do any damage so long as it's not for too long.

Also funny imagining a woman like this ending up with permanent blowjob handles growing out of her head

I love how picky you guys are,, like you're all wealthy athletic supermen with your pick of the litter. I'd shag that cow girl. I'd need a few drinks first but who the hell is sober on Halloween anyway?

why would you ever want to fuck 3dpd though

how would you go about having sex with a chinese cartoon character?

death to weeaboos

On the one hand she's not attractive, on the other hand she's self-deprecating and that is. Could be good for a quart.

Wait for the technology to catch up
Until then, my hand is more than fine for me you fucking normalfag. Plus, my hand won't accuse me of rape or make me pay child support or give me stds

Yeah, she must have some kind of sense of humor if she's making fun of her own looks and her big fat tits by dressing up like a cowgirl.

I wonder how into it she would be if she was somehow "forced" into becoming a real hucow producing milk for anons from those big udders

Better question is: even in a fantasy scenario, can this girl be fixed with being forced to grow 4 lactating tits, a tail and cowprint skin?

Depends if she can only crawl on all fours and can only say "moo", even when pleading to be let go from the farm and returned to her old human life.

Not a cowgirl without milk

I think that's half the point of this thread