Mental illness

Mental illness

Real or meme?

Schizomemia:
A long-term mental disorder of a type involving a breakdown in the relation between thought, emotion, and behaviour, leading to faulty perception, inappropriate actions and feelings, withdrawal from reality and personal relationships into fantasy and delusion, and a sense of mental fragmentation.
Normally manifests in poorly drawn anime pictures with text superimposed over the top.

The voices in my head say it's a real meme.

Nice memes

I'm asking a serious question niggas

it's a brain meme that went viral.

Very real

Explain.

no

I used to live in a rent controlled building. I met many people there with very real mental illnesses. These people weren't faking.

people who are too different from society or can't/won't control their actions that effect themselves or others in a negative way then they are deemed mentally ill

this is also a common diagnosis for anyone who posts on Holla Forums

I think it depends on your personal interpretation of illness. If "illness" just means "unwell, unhealthy or debilitating" then I'd say so. ╮(╯▽╰)~*I personally do.*
I also believe it can he "fixed"and we just don't understand how to yet.

However, I also think that if it's only viewed as "Causing inability to physically get yours in life" then usually that belief causes "mental illness is a myth" to springup. Even ssomeone mentally retarded can potentially generate revenue or income. (^~^)

Is this even a question?
Yes it's real.
I had the misfortune to get my first job as an intern/janitor/assistant at a hospital for the mentally ill, and the things I saw there still fuck my shit up.
Don't even get me started with the people with eating disorders.

Short answer: Yes.

femanon detected. tits/gtfo.

Not exactly, if memes are the ones causing not gf, then memes are the problem, but memes are used cause no gf. Saying that memes are a issue its like saying that doctors are a mental problem.

I have a penis, I like it here and I don't want to leave yet.

Choose not to get upset, user. That's my recommendation. (´・_・`)

It's real, but people are so retardedly PC that we place peoples' short-term feelings above getting them the help they need to keep them healthy long-term. You got fags, trannies and niggers all going around undiagnosed and no one even admits they have problems, either because they're too stupid to realize they have them or they're too scared of being labelled a bigot and getting their life ruined to speak up. You'd think the fact that these people usually end up killing themselves or dying from diseases and shit would be a wake up call, but we just ignore that, too. It's all a big joke.

Fucking hell dude I thought you were baiting with the emoji shit.

Please stop.

Go to south america, you will be amuzed.

Please elaborate.

I'm in two minds about whether schizophrenia is real or not

I am in south america.

Nope. I wwasn't baiting. I love posting them and not worrying. It makes me feel good.( ╥﹏╥)~*Breathe some life*

Accept it or not.
Let it anger you or not.

The choice isalways yours.
Here's an experiment:
I'm goingto post one without trying to trigger your emotions.

ヾ(゚∀゚ゞ)

That'sa very wacky one.

Were you able to not let it anger you? I don't mind if you dislike me but you don't have to let it get under your skin.

You're also liable to attract trolls who will start trying to use it while pretending to be serious at any rate.

Nope. I wwasn't baiting. I love posting them and not worrying. It makes me feel good.( ╥﹏╥)~*Breathe some life*

Accept it or not.
Let it anger you or not.

The choice isalways yours.
Here's an experiment:
I'm goingto post one without trying to trigger your emotions.

ヾ(゚∀゚ゞ)

That'sa very wacky one.

Were you able to not let it anger you? I don't mind if you dislike me but you don't have to let it get under your skin.

You're also liable to attract trolls who will start trying to use it while pretending to be serious at any rate.

Probably best post I've read ITT

But then they put it down to "harassment" and then use it as an excuse to push things even further to the left, so that these people aren't "persecuted" for their "sexual orientation / gender identity"

As you say, it's a fucking joke

I've got a roommate that suffers from bipolar disorder. He's usually a couple weeks down and then a couple weeks up. When he's down he's in his room only coming out work. When he's up he's around all the time except for work.

When he's up he'll fixate on a song and play it over and over again. I've heard Everybody Talks by Neon Trees a hundred times in the last week.

As someone who was a patient in such a place three or four times, I can sympathize.

I don't know, but I do know I'm not feeling well despite changes in my environment and improved physical well-being. I want to die.

shit like schitzophrenia and mpd are real, saying any hyperactive little shit has adhd and tumblrinas bitching about muh ptsd is a meme.

mental illness is a meme used to attain victimhood by narcissistic sodomites

Both because they are widening the definition through the DSM so much that simply being born would qualify you for getting dosed. The DSM even has refusing to take medicine classified as a mental illness so if you say no to the shit that actually has suicide stated as one of the symptoms then tough shit, you're getting twenty more pills now.