Democrats Replace Debbie Wasserman Shultz with Clinton’s Pick to Run DNC

Democrats Replace Debbie Wasserman Shultz with Clinton’s Pick to Run DNC.

She did it Holla Forums Clinton officially cucked the Jew with a Black man.

Is this the "diversity" they talked about.

archive.is/U4NjY#selection-2373.0-2373.72

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Service_Employees_International_Union
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_Horan#Organized_crime_infiltration_of_BSEIU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Sullivan_(labor_leader)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Sweeney_(labor_leader)
sorosfiles.com/soros/2011/10/economic-policy-institute.html
laborunionreport.com/2014/07/15/10-groups-afscme-is-still-funding/
conservapedia.com/Service_Employees_International_Union#Political_Agenda
discoverthenetworks.org/groupProfile.asp?grpid=6535
michigancapitolconfidential.com/20116
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MoveOn.org#Financial_contributors
freebeacon.com/issues/union-activists-sign-on-to-pro-minimum-wage-hike-bill/
nytimes.com/2010/05/09/us/politics/?module=ArrowsNav&contentCollection=Politics&action=keypress®ion=FixedLeft&pgtype=article
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/08/2729682/
archive.is/ndXwZ
archive.is/o/ndXwZ/https://soundcloud.com/the-axe-files/ep-21-mary-kay-henry
twitter.com/bdavisseiu
twitter.com/bdavis_seiu
twitter.com/bldavis777
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Brandon L. Davis is the National Political Director for the Service Employees International Union (SEIU), the nation’s fastest growing union with 2.1 million members in the healthcare field, the public sector and property services. In this capacity, Brandon leads one of the nation’s largest political programs dedicated to winning for working families, and is tasked with developing and implementing a national member focused and member driven campaign to win key 2012 elections while building permanent political infrastructure in the field that will lead to real policy change for working families in 2013 and beyond.

SEIU’s political and electoral program is focused on advancing the major issue areas of a winning agenda for working families and the 99%: good jobs; tax fairness; an end cuts to essential services like Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security; and comprehensive immigration reform.

Before becoming the National Political Director, Brandon was the Deputy National Political Director for Member Engagement at SEIU and worked diligently on SEIU’s fight to win historic national healthcare reform.

Brandon joined SEIU in 2007 as the Political Director for SEIU’s Missouri State Council. Prior to joining SEIU, Brandon worked extensively on electoral campaigns, including Senator Claire McCaskill’s 2006 campaign, where he served as Political Director and Deputy Campaign Director.

Brandon lives the DC area with his wife Brandi and their daughter Bella.

I really don't think anyone is prepared for how big Trump is going to win.

that and the leak of their talking points by Russia, is a serious blow.

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Service_Employees_International_Union

Presidents of SEIU

well shit, when the DNC screws up now we won't know if it's our memetic power or just monkeyshines.

Oscar Nelson (1927)

Jerry Horan (1927–1937)

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_Horan#Organized_crime_infiltration_of_BSEIU

George Scalise (1937–1940)

William McFetridge (1940–1960)

So a commie Jew front group?

Maybe?
We're getting into other time period I'm expecting to see it get more 'diverse' and/or 'kosher'.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Sullivan_(labor_leader)

George Hardy (1971–1980)

John Sweeney (1980–1995; former president of the AFL–CIO)

There we go…

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Sweeney_(labor_leader)

Richard Cordtz (1995–1996)

HOSTILE TAKEOVER

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND NOW ITS JEWS

Andy Stern (1996–2010)

Political influence

so they replaced a Jew with a nigger backed by Jews

this.

The nigger finally called out the jew

PRAISE KEK

WE MEMED THIS FUCKERS

Let me read to you from the book of John, as passed down to us by the Esoteric Brotherhood of Saint Pepe:

In the Beginning there was the Meme, and the Meme was with God, and the Meme was God. The same was in the Beginning with God. Through the Meme all things were made; without the Meme nothing has been made that was made. In the Meme was Lulz, and those Lulz were the Light of all Mankind. And the Lulz shineth in the (((Darkness))) and the (((Darkness))) apprehended it not.

TIME FOR A REFRESHER BOYS

George Soros
A wealthy investor that's a member of the Bilderberg Group.
Members of the Bilderberg Group actively fund any and all explicitly political figures in the United States.

George Soros is currently funding every presidential candidate except Donald Trump.
George Soros also funded Black Lives Matter through various non-profit organizations.
Black Lives Matter was responsible for riots which destroyed black neighborhoods and black run businesses.

Bernie Sanders also supports Black Lives Matter.

- Economic Policy Institute
sorosfiles.com/soros/2011/10/economic-policy-institute.html
This organization may not directly fun Bernie's campaign, but it's board consists of leaders of organizations that are donors to Bernie's campaign.

All of these organizations fund Bernie:
+ Communications Workers of America
+ AFSCME
While it is not explicity funded by Soros, this organization funds various Soros run organizations.
laborunionreport.com/2014/07/15/10-groups-afscme-is-still-funding/
+ Service Employees International Union
conservapedia.com/Service_Employees_International_Union#Political_Agenda
discoverthenetworks.org/groupProfile.asp?grpid=6535
+ United Food & Commercial Workers Union
+ United Steelworkers

- National Education Association
michigancapitolconfidential.com/20116

- Moveon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MoveOn.org#Financial_contributors

UNITE-HERE is a possible Soros funding channel, but I haven't found anything that confirms this.
The organization is suspicious because it shares the same goals as Soros.
UNITE HERE
freebeacon.com/issues/union-activists-sign-on-to-pro-minimum-wage-hike-bill/

Service Employees International Union
SEIU IS A DIRECT SOROS FRONT

DNC IS NOW THE SNC
Soros National Committee

[POZZ INTENSIFIES]

Mary Kay Henry (2010–present)

Personal life

SEIU presidency

> nytimes.com/2010/05/09/us/politics/?module=ArrowsNav&contentCollection=Politics&action=keypress®ion=FixedLeft&pgtype=article

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/08/2729682/

Trump is gonna do so well with Union workers. Trump is going to win Michigan and Pennsylvania and probably few others.

The DNC imploding is something I never expected to happen. It was a surprise when Trump blew up the GOP, but historically, Democrats are the more competent party. They should have exiled Clinton the minute her email scandal broke, but they're putting their asses on the line to defend her. She, Blumenthal and Abedin have probably fucked the DNC forever with her super-top-secret server.

checked

I suggest we pray.

Lord Kek, who art in teh internets, hallowed be thy name
Thy Lulz come, thy Memes be done on Earth as it is on Holla Forums
Give us this day our daily Happenings, and forgive us our autism, just as we forgive the newfags before us.
And lead us not into faggotry, but deliver us from SJWs.
For thine is teh Internets, and the Memes and the Lulz forever and ever.
DEUS VULT – Amen

Checked

> archive.is/ndXwZ

> To stomp on Trump’s support, union’s leaders are personally pressuring the members, she said.

> archive.is/o/ndXwZ/https://soundcloud.com/the-axe-files/ep-21-mary-kay-henry

> For example, Henry said getting citizenship for more migrants is a “core agenda” for the union, even though any inflow of unskilled migrants pushes down wages for blue-collar Americans.

> She’s also a strong supporter of Hillary Clinton.

> Trump is getting support, she admitted, because wages have been flat, and because “he’s touching this vein of the terrible anxiety that working-class people feel about their current status, but more importantly, how terrified they are for their kids, not being able to do as well as they have, never mind doing better.”

> “That broken sense of the future… is what we found” when surveying members, she said.

YET YOU CONTINUE TO PUSH THE BUTTON ON THE THINGS THAT CREATE THAT SCENARIO, YOU STUPID SLIMEY DYKE.

> Henry reserved her strongest criticism for Trump’s popular pro-American labor-force policies, which include the construction of border wall to stop the illegal migration of cheap foreign labor into Americans’ workplaces.

> Trump’s promise to build a wall against illegal migration “is horrific in my mind and reminds me of [GOP Gov.] Pete Wilson in California,” said Henry.

> The state now is dominated by the Democratic coalition, and has become one of the most economically unequal states in the union.

> “Your vote does matter because you can elect a politician that could take action that would make a difference on your wages, either through minimum wages or demanding wage boards,” she said.

> However, Henry’s promise of higher minimum wages comes packaged with a slew of progressive priorities — higher status for gays, more federal regulation to change the weather in 2040, and especially, more immigrants.

This is the election wherein the Democrats finally discard the white blue-collar working class base they've relied upon up to this point.

Its all vaginas and mudfolk now, the white man can go fuck himself.

twitter.com/bdavisseiu
twitter.com/bdavisseiu
twitter.com/bdavisseiu
twitter.com/bdavisseiu

Maybe we should say hi. ;^)

He already changed that shit up from
twitter.com/bdavis_seiu

TO

twitter.com/bldavis777

Get your shit together user with that low energy post

jesus christ, you are a super-faggot. go kill yourself.

no one on the D side seems to care about her server

Suck a dick faggot ;^)

Slippery nigger doesn't tweet much, does he?

dropping some Crowley I see

I fucking hope so. I'm sick and tired of constantly being on the defensive. I want to finally get the upper hand against these kikes.

I dunno, Wasserman-Jewtz has always been a good little minion of the Clintons, maybe they're giving her a higher position within the Clinton campaign. I doubt they're dissing her.