Truth and Prosperity

Do you find more value from real talk threads and OC or from shitposting and random bait?

yes

OC shitposting is best

sometimes the first, sometimes the second….
really depends on my current brainactivity

left, right or center?

no thanks i take the cyanid

aw come on, surely they're not that bad

same

i dont do something that could hypotheticly be my mom and fuckin look at their faces…

schwarze Negger
german for black niggers

this

so is cyanid

yeah they are all easily over 35 if not older, no thx

so arnold is a black nigger? or a coal miner?

he is either a black nigger or his ancestors where racists

Thats explain his black body.

or miners?

wew

That's sick

I'm here for casual shitposting but sometimes I have a more serious chat

how serious?

SUPERSERIOUS

You can't get more serious than the kind of man who has a hawk.

wew!!!!!!!!!

Both. I want to learn, but I also need to take it easy and have a laugh. If I could have only one I'd take shitposting, I already worry my head sick about serious stuff at work every day.

I come here for pictures like that. Gives me a giggle.

i don't get it

what's that thing coming out of the front?

Thats air intake for the carburetor

The big orange thing is a filter so solids don't get into the carburetor then into the engine

so is it funny because it's a mod that you would only need to do for a fast car but it's done shitty and a shit car in the first place?

Middle bitch.

wew

k

they both have their own charm

kk

the first, I don't browse this place for memes

what interests you?

left

conversation without the involvement of people's ego or accounts. Without identity human interaction is far less petty imo.

identity is required to have an argument
i cant explain to you why i think having kids is a good idea or why defending my people from foreigners is a good idea unless my identity is at least partially revealed

without identity you get swallowed up in the lowest common denominator and destroyed

That's obviously fucking basil, you fucking shithead muslim cock sucking shitlord SJW asshole diseased fucking gay rights mongoloid women's suffrage black draft dodging landwhale Polish fuckhead mulatto pedophile extra chromosome cultural Marxism STD ridden whore liberal retard shitboy homosexual jiggaboon brony fat fat faggot kid goat-fucker invalid uneducated Filipino monkey cockroach gay jew left-wing weeaboo normie!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!