OY VEY

OY VEY

Zyklon Ben is a hairs breadth away from naming the Jews. How long until he comes out as a proud white man?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_badge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jesus, the photoshoppers must be getting burnt out.

All they did was change her Star-of-David Tiara to an All-Seeing-Eye.

checked

link? Holy shit - jewish magician playing games with money etc. what is the probability he is actually he original A Wyatt Man? We created this. Our mememagic works! Praise Kek!!!

If you meme it , they will come.

Ironic theme for this thread

Here is another he did recently.

Where's the original??

How do you edit this?

Beat me to it

sounds like a weird brainwashing song. Their voices aren't even enthusiastic. Is this what happens when you lick the vaginal jew?

It's supposed to sound like a weird brainwashing song, because it is one. Watch the movie.

Can anyone shoop Auschwitz into this?

That cartoon is old. Perhaps even before Holla Forums uncucked his shit.

That was actually the whole point of the song in the movie.
It was the same song, all day, every day on the radio, and everybody loved it.

I'd hardly call the Lego Movie redpilled or anything, but it had some interesting dystopian undertones.
Benny G might have been making an intentional reference.

Oh, also, one of the main characters is Donald Trump.

Saging for reasons of

Crown had 6's on it. Muh six million?

Are we really going to Turn Ben is Zyklon Ben?

Look at the comments for the official youtube video (>>6360793). 90% of the commenters don't get it and actually think it's an "awesome" song. The official music video is misleading because it doesn't show the song in the context of the Lego movie. Therefore this song is actually a brainwashing song.

Also, Tegan and Sara have (((Kike Echoes))) around their mouths when they smile.

You got it wrong fam, a "STAR MERCHANT" in the sky to the left would be more kosher.

(((A shadow, a shape)))

What if it's like a Zeno paradox? Ben Garrison starts off not redpilled at all, than he gets halfway redpilled. Than he halves the distance between where he is and the redpill again, becoming 3/4ths of the way to the redpill. Than he halves that distance. And he keeps halving the distance to the redpill and he never truly gets there but he becomes so close after a while it doesn't even matter?

Lesbianism is such a fucking waste

Might be legitimate coincidence. Or a Satan reference, given the Illuminati imagery.

So what you're saying is that in the movie, its a brainwashing song, as opposed to in reality, where it becomes a brainwashing song.

user, I…

I know what you mean, but I don't know the best way to achieve it.

Here's a lame attempt

subtle

What does the real one look like? :^)

You did good, user.

Hey sam, can you help me with some advice? When I took my Chinese GFs virginity, I promised I would marry her. But now that I know more about race, I see that race-mixing is wrong. I don't want to race-mix, but on the other hand my word is my honor. Any ideas? Thanks.
–A big fan of yours.

What does that mean? I would also like to know what it means in the context of pic related.

A+ effort brother!

Better than anything I could do, thanks for the OC - yours is the best until anything better comes along.

bravo user

You're in a tight spot there, user.
It's understandable to not want to racemix, but as a man you should honor your word, specially since she has already "fulfilled her end of the deal", so to speak.
Marry her, don't have kids.
Tell her. upfront, that you don't want to have kids, no need to specify why, and if she finds this unacceptable and no longer wishes to marry you, then she'd be the one backing out of the "contract" you two had, not you.

That's just my opinion, of course.

Watch animu

I remember these dubs

No you idiot: Yellen already has a jewish face- just look at here nose. Your edit is autistically redundant.

Change the dollar sign on the wand to a star of David.

The jew edits are done by a jew you filthy fucking kike. Stop slandering a good nazis work.

The one about the brexit and the eyes in the boat holding the debt anchor… It's as close has he's gonna go.

Who do you think is hiding in the shadows?

we know (((who))), but come on…

The hooked nose is pretty obvious.

OYYYYYYY VEYYYYYYYYYY BEN

WHAT ARE YOU IMPLYING WITH THAT NOSE ?

lol

thanks for the original version Ben!

Ben is getting better and better, lurking on Holla Forums did him tons of good.
I wonder when if he's getting closer to the redpill because of us.

at what point are you going to realize that "naming the Jew" isn't accomplishing anything?

It's causing a lot of lulz and it also educates quite a few people along the way.(kikes spilling their spaghetti all over is better than anything a WN can say it's a real life example of what yids are really like)

A better questionwould be when are you going to learn that every time you make a post with this kind of tone you instantly out yourself?

Trolling was always funny and with whiny neurotic yids who think everyone is out to get them it's even funnier.

Even if I wasn't a Nat-Soc I'd still think it was great to troll kikes, they just make it so easy, trolling these retards into a jewish rage is great entertainment.

If it accomplished absolutely nothing I'd still do it if only for personal amusement.

What a useless edit. The jew edits just got worse and worse after Garrison stopped being a faggot and drew more provocative cartoons and the fat jewish troll got caught.

But I like to name jews, user. Cohen. Levy. Finkelstein. Hirsch. Horowitz. Weinstein. Nussbaum. Rosenberg….

Now that we made him famous, he doesn't really have to rely upon "respectable society" to make money. He has a Patreon now.

I don't think he will ever bc its so taboo. I still think he's A Wyatt Man, though

How bad would it be if I wore an NA mask and started handing these out at Churches every Sunday morning?

Quit namin' jews!

Which ones are the shoops? I can't even tell anymore.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Yes, a man should honor his word. But there is a bigger picture here than a slight on one's honor.

Impressive, good work user

Why not have one White woman to bear you offspring and an Asian concubine/wife?

Sounds like a great idea!

wew

Holy shit that honker
Ben really is redpilled

That's weasly. Marrying someone implies having kids. Especially if you're of "our" mindset. Merely going through the formalities isn't gonna cut it.

Truth

It says 666 on the left side.

The reference is to the star of david.

Good show, chaim. It figures someone new would pop up after MoonMetropolis was arrested.

ahaha this one is pretty good. congratz to whoever made it.

Tegan Quinn is a CSIS asset guys. Just FYI.

I chuckled

Oy!

You realize the Zeno paradoxes were intentional horseshit, right? They were meant to expose the idiots among the true physicists and philosophers. The "posers", if you will, who were damaging and delaying actual progress in his beloved fields of study by jumping on bandwagon pseudo-science and fallacious logic. They couldn't think for themselves and just parroted anything that sounded good, no matter how asinine it was. Ancient SJWs sabotaging the progress of genuine scientists, intellectuals and academics by muddying the waters with bullshit "science" and illogical ideologies.

In other words, if you're actually saying that the Zeno paradox of only being able to halve your distance to something ad infinitum is a real physical truth, then you're one of the people he was trying to expose.

You're right we desperately need to be concerned about our PR.

There are though

Holy shit that nose. Back before Ben came to Holla Forums he never gave the kikes in his Fed cartoons actual kike noses.

November, if things go as well in the US as the UK.

FUCK OFF JEW

You post this in every thread, nobody cares you disgusting shill. The Jew gets named, fuck off.

You dumb newfags don't know the whole garrison nazi meme was invented by leftards to troll the guy and that because of it his reputation is so ruined he can barely get a job anymore?

And you niggers keep piling on…

You're kinda retarded, aren't you? Just shouting words you don't really understand, and using them in inappropriate contexts.

Go back to your coloring books, you special little boy. Grown ups are trying to talk

Where you been fam? Jews are naming themselves on twitter with the ((())). Hell the Gold Star was originally a symbol for proud Zionists.

Echo is just subtle way to naming the jews just like when you called them parasite. They treat it as a joke, just like how Goebbels predicted.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_badge
>The yellow badge (or yellow patch), also referred to as a Jewish badge (German: Judenstern, lit. Jews' star), was a cloth patch that Jews were ordered to sew on their outer garments to mark them as Jews in public at certain times in certain countries, serving as a badge of shame.[1]

Ben garrison is at it again.

It's not PR – it's acting like a traitor. Enjoy working to help the enemy.

Hey, guys… GUYS! Do any of you e-celeb guys know what happened to Thorium/HammerOfThorium? He deleted his youtube, then I checked his twitter for information, and that's deleted too!

He was an upper-mid level content-producer and could have easily gone on to be as big as Sargon of A.

Before you scoff, think why there is no upper-level "alt-right" (notice the quotes) internet stars (no, common filth, etc. don't count because they won't come up in related searches)?

Or did you not notice the further uptake on his works becoming more and more up our alley with less edits if anything that makes anything we do just a cherry on top?

Don't forget, we're probably not his main audience and the ones that fund him are the ones that were with his original polictical narrative.

This is his Morse code to us, if you will.

what the fuck is even being said in that picture
all I've got is "wahashiniatahakojishiwono" and that is literally gibberish to me

I love good old Ben

This is called weeb-speak. They don't know what they're saying either, but they're totally down with the Nipponjin, desu.

perfecto

Stay true to your word, asshole. You broke that hymen with an agreement to buy, that's not something you can just wriggle out of.

Race mixing is its own concern, but reducing the number of your race by not having offspring mixed or otherwise is a big concern.

You also may remarry someday or have some out-of-wedlock bastards.

Lastly, she's Chinese- not a nigger- so your offspring with her will be fine and grow into upstanding citizens.

This makes no sense.

He shouldn't just not have kids- aside from East Asians being a nice race, he'd be missing an opportunity to delineate another race while ensuring his offspring.

The only sensible solution in this scenario is to adopt because "Honey, the world is overpopulated, I think it's better to adopt."

Or go with this idea.

Stop posting.

just perfect user, you nailed it

I don't know what an NA mask is, but make it a Moonman mask.

You are either a fucking retard or more likely a goddamn Jew. It was primarily Jews that Jewed-up Ben's original cartoons in the first place as a way to garner sympathy to the Jews. You, by encouraging more of the same, are therefore helping the Jews. There can be little doubt that the Jews would like Ben to go away because his unedited cartoons are highly effective at getting the point across. His latest "Crooked House of Clinton" is probably his best work yet. And you fucking assholes that think he is somehow connected to A Wyatt Mann should have been here two weeks ago when the REAL A Wyatt Mann showed up and said that he strongly disapproved of the edits to Ben's work, and he commended Ben on being one of the best political cartoonists out there. But you kike shills will just dismiss this as "fake and gay", yet another of the Jew's tricks. Let those with understanding reckon the number of the beast, for it is J-E-W. All fucking kikes must die.

Not only the nose. There is a 666 reference on the crown flames if you look closely which is a direct reference to the Star of David.

Fuck right off.

Again, FUCK OFF. The jew will be named in the cartoons and there is nothing you can do about it you shill fuck. Stop shitting up every Zyklon Ben thread with your kosher "plz no edit, jews do edit" kikery.

This. It's fucking funny and the edits only served to make Ben A) more famous than he would have ever been otherwise and B) more right-wing than he ever would have been otherwise. There was no downside, considering how things turned out. I say let's keep having fun. However, Ben's learned how to hold his spaghetti in by now, so it's not really as fun to make them as it used to be. And it sure does look like he's on his way to being Zyklon Ben anyway.

tl;dr The edits have lost some of the magic, but anons demanding we stop are just concern trolls.

Remember, the media will call anyone not 100% Marxist a Nazi, regardless if you're David Duke, Ron Paul, or Paul Ryan. We might as well be honest with our message.

I'm very concerned about Thorium's disappearance too. I'd have thought he'd be over the moon following Brexit.

I hate the thought that they got him.

nice

Actually, it's admitted by user to be the work of a single Jew that started this trend.

I doubt it was to garner sympathy, user-Jew likely just thought it was funny- you may not know enough secular Jews to realize just how antisemitic they are.

Regardless, like the trend of piss & shit frogs as well as Wojak, there's no closing the Pandora's Box of silly trends.

You can only ride the wave, not plant your feet as it washes over you, because then you only drown or find yourself battered by everything else swept away in its wake.

/.