O Canada: Lawmakers Vote to Change Lyrics of Canada's National Anthem to Make It Gender Neutral

O Canada: Lawmakers Vote to Change Lyrics of Canada's National Anthem to Make It Gender Neutral

Lots of people are mad about this and think that a new anthem should be written so that the original one can keep its dignity and historical significance.

Well, I agree, and so to save everyone else the trouble, I wrote some new lyrics to the same tune as the original song:

O Canada!
We love diversity!
Sikhs, hindus and muslims, we're just a brown smear now
With open borders, let them in
The West is now the East
From far and wide,
O Canada, we accept refugees!
Allah keep our land free from infidels

I can't get over how well "O Canada, we accept refugees!" fits the tune, it's like those were the intended lyrics, they fit like a glove

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/6348674.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kill me

I went to Toronto last year and it was fucking gross. Nothing but Indians and Arabs everywhere. I didn't even see more than a few actual Canadians. It felt like Bangalore.

murder is bad goy, euthanasia is perfectly acceptable tho

forgot quote

Why not try to make a productive thread next time instead of just being a defeatist kike.

my bad, I'll get right on planning my next terrorist op, eh?

But woah damn, Japanese drawings of a fully clothed seventeen year old, Christ that's degenerate and harms our society.
Not that I like loli anyway, but I just know one day I'll forget to clear my cache and one of you loli postings friends is going to get me vanned, if the antisemitism isn't enough.

Just fuck my country up some more, I'm starting to enjoy the suffering.

You forgot that criticizing trans lifestyles will resort in a hate crime.

God only knows what he has directed the schools teach young kids these days.

your flag is literally a product placement for a breakfast food condiment

wew.

Fuck off you autistic piece of shit.

anything can be sold

"Let's just not talk about it because I don't want to admit that it's happening."
Gotcha.

Why Canacucks.

Northernbros, how do you deal with getting fucked so much? Obviously the entire West is in a bad situation, but it seems like Canadians have been hit hard lately.

Canada is the Sweden of the Americas.

by getting more suicidal by the day

Trump annexation when.

Hey OP, wanna play a game? It's called CHECK THE CATALOG

8ch.net/pol/res/6348674.html

Not the same thing. There was already a thread for this and that one at least has a link.

At the very least there were people who had not heard of it before the last thread.

you know, I rarely come here so I didn't think of that, thanks friend

Quebec is a prouder nation than the US of Assholes.

Butthurt Freemason Btfo Gtfo Rly Fuck

Exactly, so you can have your Cuckbec. We'll send our frilly faggot frenchies from far west over to you ASAP. Being a proud faggot isn't the same as being a proud white, ask anyone that doesn't live in Quebec what their opinion is about your dumb province.

t. British Columbian

I don't think you have any lessons to give to anyone on the subject of being a "proud white", considering you guys take all the living garbage China throws at you and ask for seconds.

Aren't you supposed to be licking the ass of the old bag that you call your queen at this hour?

You know damn well thats the federal governments fault, of which BC has very little control.

Haven't you noticed yet, you triple nigger?

As long as the Canada we know exists, Quebec and the west both have more or less the same goal : more provincial powers and autonomy. If we're to coexist together, then we need our own sandboxes. If we worked together we could have had at least a bit of that a long time ago.

But by all means, keep shitting on us. We're the faggots, we're the cucks after all.

Meanwhile the feds will keep flooding your province with chinks who spit indoors and cut in lines and make homes unaffordable for anybody but other chinks fleeing the PRC to avoid getting executed for skimming a few million bucks off the government budget.

But keep hating us and playing right into the federal jew and the separatist jew's hands.

The feds want you to hate us and us to hate you so we don't realize what we want is what the other wants, that way we stay divided and its much easier for the feds to push all kinds of stupid bullshit through Parliament and the courts. The separatists want us to hate you and you to hate us so we finally vote "yes" only to have a prepared leftist establishment hijack what is supposed to be our destiny so they can feed us to the globalist monster, and you'll be glad to see the back of us until you realize that means you're next. Either way we all lose when we participate in a false conflict designed to keep us bickering.

We can only win by working together.

So shut your trap faggot and hug me.

ok

Fuck you, buddy.

Kill yourself autist.

This is silly.

Playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

fuck being in the cuck zone

French faggots are always triggered so easily, must be the nigger genes

LOL, you fell for the "maple syrup" joke?

It's really grizzly bear cum. The leaves are used as toilet paper.

The Atlantic areas already have a perfectly good flag.

wasn't aware, any further info fam?

The Canadian anthem was gender neutral in its original form before the change of "thy sons". Near as I can tell this is just reverting it back, changing 2 words. That said, we can only know peace when Ontario is converted into a wildlife sanctuary and Cuckdeau is shipped off to UEA.

Pretty sure god save the queen isn't gender neutral and that you're a poofter who is trying to defeat a traditionalist argument with a traditionalist argument

This is for your own good user
RUN

No. Stop this shit. The giant leaf is a symbol of multiculturalism and Trudeau's great pozzing.

Its a symbol of our country's natural beauty m8. It's also been there the whole time.

The Canadian flag with the giant red leaf was specifically designed in accordance with Trudeau's kike multiculturalism. Yes, the leaf has always been part of our flag, but it's always been alongside all our other symbols - not in place of them. The modern Canadian flag is a symbol of the pozzed multiculturalism and racial decline our nation is experiencing

wow people who hate my race because we didn't become Anglo Protestants and kept our culture hates us?

a proud white LMAO. You sound like an American with no racial roots. No roots and no culture, no wonder you hate us you are like the others that you are so angry about.

Also nice mountains my friend, maybe I'll come snowboard there someday.

Playing STALKER right now as well, good taste my nigga. Autumn Aurora for days.
Sage for offtopic

"french canadian" isn't a race. It's a cultural group.

the self-important superiority complex of retards such as yourself who try to promote yourself as "pure" seem to forget how you got here in the first place. Your "French Canadian" identity is just as manufactured as the white American identity, and, by your very logic, just as rootless considering France would be where you really belong.

The reason we dislike you people is you act like the most whiny and unlikable bunch of perpetually anally-ravaged bastards. I have no problem with federalising Canada and giving you motherfuckers more autonomy, but would you please just shut the fuck up with the incessant oppression complex and whining? Christ.

Symbols can always change. In time, the shitskins will fear the leaf.