Am I the only one who beast modes it up the stairs on all fours when they're alone?

Am I the only one who beast modes it up the stairs on all fours when they're alone?

I aim for skipping 3-4 stairs at a time.

I used to do that when I was younger and thinner. My gut is too fat for that to be comfortable now. Now I just sigh and slowly walk up the stairs, one step per second, so I'm not totally out of breath when I reach the top.

hell yeah

Go
Back
To
>>>/reddit/

Is this really what Holla Forums is coming to? Every single fucking board I go on in nearly every thread someone accuses people randomly of being from reddit for retarded reasons such as spacing to using proper punction (even though Holla Forums has always posted with proper grammer and half the site are Holla Forumstards)
Is this some kind of halfchan attempt to appear like an "ebin oldfag"?

This had nothing to do with grammar or formatting, sodomite.
Plus, I'm pretty sure the term "go back to reddit" has been in use for at least a few years now.

Educate yourslef.

Fuck off
>>>/reddit/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/ifunny/
>>>/9gag/
>>>/anywherebuthere/

No, you fucking retard. The exact opposite of all of that, in fact. It's not some ebin halfchan conspiracy, it's actual oldfags remembering how posts were like before reddit spilled their shit everywhere. Have you ever considered that if everywhere you go people label your posts as a problem, then you are the fucking problem? ANd, instead of sperging out and throwing a fit at me for saying that, you should
Ah, that explains it.
>>>/gaschamber/

That's 8/co/ OC.

This post alone has just made me realize how much of a shithole this god fucking awful site has become.
We've finally reached a point where questions, on such levels of normalsodomitery that you would only see them on places like reddit or facebook, have finally converged to this board. This cacophony of retarded ideals and genuinely interesting threads have been plagued by the people who want to see what we have to offer, complete fucking newfags coming from site like Facebook, Reddit, and 4chan, coming because of the rumors spread about out existance. I've already noticed the sharp decline in quality in the past few months, most everyone has, and it's people like you who do this to Holla Forums.
Holla Forums has become too popular, too many people are migrating here because they hear about how "edgy" this board is and how much we "shitpost" just for the sake of "shitposting".
Now that those people are here, they want a slice of the action.
Posting thread after thread of nonsensical, and boring topics, that only the most banal and senile of people would find to be decent content.
And because of that, most of the people who contributed greatly to Holla Forums have left. Leaving us behind because fucking sodomites like you can't stop being boring jerk-off normalfags, with nothing interesting to say and have hardly anything to contribute.

Other than this
is spot on

sage

Are you fucking new? This board has been nothing but template threads and giving out candybait since Librechan died.

It's been gradually getting worse since before librechan shut down.

Goddamn you are one retarded fucker
You better end your life now before the autism spreads from your fingers to your brain.

gee I wonder why

So do you guys beast mode?

I do, user.

I try skipping 3-4 steps.

This post alone has just made me realize how much of a shithole this god fucking awful site has become.
We've finally reached a point where questions, on such levels of normalsodomitery that you would only see them on places like reddit or facebook, have finally converged to this board. This cacophony of retarded ideals and genuinely interesting threads have been plagued by the people who want to see what we have to offer, complete fucking newfags coming from site like Facebook, Reddit, and 4chan, coming because of the rumors spread about out existance. I've already noticed the sharp decline in quality in the past few months, most everyone has, and it's people like you who do this to Holla Forums.
Holla Forums has become too popular, too many people are migrating here because they hear about how "edgy" this board is and how much we "shitpost" just for the sake of "shitposting".
Now that those people are here, they want a slice of the action.
Posting thread after thread of nonsensical, and boring topics, that only the most banal and senile of people would find to be decent content.
And because of that, most of the people who contributed greatly to Holla Forums have left. Leaving us behind because fucking sodomites like you can't stop being boring jerk-off normalfags, with nothing interesting to say and have hardly anything to contribute.

sodomite HIT REPLY

But do you beast mode, user?

This is, without doubt, truly one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. I am not fucking joking when I say: you are genuinely stupid. I know people say stuff like this a lot on chans without proper evidence… but you have proven amply that you should be removed from the gene stock of humanity. I sincerely apologize to the Universe for your existence.

Am I the only one who cry myself to sleep most nights?

Yeap, most people just drink themselves to sleep.