Did Mark Zuckerberg know the terrorist had 5 facebook accounts?

I happen to know that whenever u make a fake facebook account they know that it's you doing it. The censorship tools that zuckerberg has put in place give him absolute knowledge and control over all users and their profiles, you have to be a fucking mongoloid to think otherwise. You can't create a facebook account without a phone number anymore, you early adopters may not know that, but just try it. And by the way, even if you click the button that says "not now" facebook stills knows what ur phone number is.

yahoo dot com/news/us-lawmakers-probing-orlando-shooters-facebook-posts-234034297.html?ref=gs

This article confirms that the orlando terrorist had 5 accounts.

The people running facebook have an algorithm that knows they are fake and owned by him. They say its the reporting system, i can tell you firsthand that is a fucking lie (im not an insider at a tech company just a guy who has been censored by him before). I was censored and banned pre emptively for scheduling pic related to be posted. They said it was TOU violation from a post months ago… Bullshit.

theory.stanford dot edu/~dfreeman/papers/clustering.pdf

Linkedin scientists wrote a paper on the algorithm they use to detect fakes.

So that being said, why was he not shut down?

Zuckerberg, if you are reading this, ur a fucking murderer dude.

oh and btw 4chan/pol seems to think this is "spam" i have no idea why

Orlando was a false flag.

John McCain('t fly the plane out of Hanoi) even said so himself. Obongo is responsible for the rise of ISIS.

oh and btw 4chan/pol seems to think this is "spam" i have no idea why

i mean i knew that already but still this directly implicates zuckerberg in it.

the meme that got me pre emptively banned. I've also been banned for michelle obama tranny memes and just generally ripping on mudslimes

nice tinfoil, faggot

definitely right

But that's against TOS….dammit if facebook banned him 49 faggots may not have been killed.

Zuckerberg the Jew didn't care about the terrorist accounts, but he shut down the "Trannies for Trump" site immediately. Even an oppressed minority gets the Jew treatment if they support Trump

trips

Why would Faceberg shut down fakes? I've never known FB to shutdown fake accounts purely for existing, you usually have to do something with them they don't like, such as spamming a bunch of shitty links to penis pills. Even then I think you have to be reported by other actual users before they do it.

It makes sense when you consider fakes still boost their user numbers significantly and most are actually good enough that they almost contribute to the platform, as in countless hot girl accounts that are run by bots end up attracting a few hundred thristy betas who constantly interact with them.

thank you thats my point, i'm not saying zuckerberg personally knew i'm saying his creation is designed to prevent someone from having 5 accounts and yet this guy had it so either

1) some fucking random haji figured out how to crack the facebook algorithm or
2) someone threw a lever that let him get away with it.

they use the technology selectively, again thanks for proving my point.

facebook doesn't require a phone number for every account. I've made a few throwaway accounts and it never required anything more than email confirmation.

they use some sort of "suspicious activity" blacklists to determine whether or not a phone number is required just like google. for example if lots of spam accounts have been created from your IP or IP range or even if you just live in some third world country where lots of spam/scam accounts come from.

are you seriously telling me that this terrorist didn't throw up any warning flags with his online activity?

not saying what you said is incorrect but I can definitely tell you that zuckerberg knows more about users than he claims.

everything on the internet is tracked

you cannot escape it unless your a leet haxor and even they have trouble

You can put some separation between you and your accounts but your not going to stop the NSA.

They have backdoors on the processor level.

Unless you start manufacturing processors you can't escape it, it time to go in the open or we will lose everything.

i stopped reading at 'you can't make a facebook without a phone number'

i just made one a couple weeks ago without putting in my legit phone number. i don't know wtf u are talking about.

if you connect to it on your phone does it ask you to input your phone number, and it's already filled out in the text box?

nope. don't have fb on my phone. made the acount on my computer.

ok now start posting Holla Forums tier stuff on it

If you're gonna go full tinfoil then you gotta go deeper because that jew just ain't that fucking smart to be honest

Accusing anyone else of being a "fucking mongoloid"

This thread is pure cancer