The Dignified Few

Post your feel when you realized you were in the privileged minority that can recognize the brilliance of the Prequels. In the future everyone will see them for the landmarks in cinema that they are, but until then we remain few in number. There is power in hidden knowledge, there is power in hidden truth.

Stay mad, Jew Jew. You will be remembered as a hack who never created an original film.

I had never watched a Star Wars movie until Episode III came out. Figured I might as well watch them in numerical order since there was a lot of how shit the prequels were on IMDB forums.

Overall, I wasn't too taken with the Star Wars franchise. Maybe I was just too old? I was about 15 at the time, and I had a lot of friends who loved it, but they all grew up watching episodes 4-6 when they were small children. I like sci-fi horror a lot better, stuff like Event Horizon and Alien are my jam.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure R2D2 is the main character. That's about all.

Should be

nah, star wars in general, and not only the prequels, are boring as fuck. Some of the games are fun though.

The real Problem with the Prequels is that they're art films, tome poems if you will, the masses will never understand them. You'll have to accept that liking the Prequels will always remain taboo, and it will always be a sign of a true independent thinker.

Oh fuck, I didn't come here to feel.
I played the shit out of Episode I Pod Racer when it came out. Only saw the movie trailer in theaters and the pod racing looked awesome. My family had a CD burner (kinda rare in those days) and I copied it from a friend. Good times. Fuck Sebulba tbh.

You mean tone poem, aka a symphonic poem?

Episode I Racer was the best F-Zero until GX came out.

Nigga my family pc was a PowerMac G3 my Dad used for work, I was lucky to find any games at all.

I wasn't shitting on you. I really like Episode I Racer, and I legit think it was the best F-Zero until GX came out on Gamecube.

Fuck you, Grandfather Pat was right about everything.

I did mean tone poems, slip of the finger. Before Lucas made THX-1138 he made quite a few visual tone poems.

Here's my favorite one of Lucas' student films.

I want to strap someone like OP to a chair and psychologically analyze them to try and understand what motivates them to repeat the exact same joke over and over and over again.

You didn't actually read the image did you?

It's not a joke, Lucas is an auteur. If you actually made movies instead of just reading reviews you would see this.

i didn't know george lucas was BLACKED. though I guess that makes sense since he bragged that Red Tails had an all black cast.

What was Obi Wan's fucking problem in this scene?

Nigger, George Lucas doesn't get cucked, he cucks. You know he fucked Oola.

better looking as green tbh.

Not exactly brilliant masterpieces and there was a fair share of stupid shit, but I always found the political commentary and overarching plot way more interesting then that of the original trilogy.

What would Star Wars have been like if he actually served in Vietnam?

Republic Commando would be the main franchise

…guys…George grew up in California, went to film schools in San Francisco, made art films about the civil rights movement in the 60s, about jazz musicians, and made this…was Lucas a hipster?

I thought that said "The Dignified Jew" for a second.

bump

Post your feel when you realized you were in the privileged minority that can recognize the brilliance of the Hobbit. In the future everyone will see them for the landmarks in cinema that they are, but until then we remain few in number. There is power in hidden knowledge, there is power in hidden truth.

stop

The Hobbit movies are shit. They have no redeeming qualities, stop trying to sabotage the Prequels by pretending they are anything like that trash.

Really makes you think…

That man is a national treasure.

That's only because critics are all a fag clique of shills who circlejerk the latest shlock by big names and shit all over The Thing because ET was released close to it
Who the fuck even cares about ET now? It's just another muh nostalgia movie, where as the The Thing is kino

Sorry, I was so amazed I had to share.

blade runner was lambasted to hell too, though that was due to the theatrical cut.

HOW DARE YOU GOOD SIR!

wait, that's the same girl?!

I dare you to say the prequels are even slightly good on that cesspool of a site…

The Thing is pretty bad. The early critics were right. Modern audiences like it, but modern audiences also like Melissa McCarthy.

Thanks for sharing that with us user. =)

Theatrical cut > hurr unicorn cut

Back to >>>/a/ and stay there

fag

Do you need to make daily threads about this fuck?

Why does every Prequel hater act exactly the same? It's like they don't even have souls.

its probably one or two plebs spamming. pay them no mind. their impotent rage matters not.

They're the same as the Hobbit haters. They just have no arguments and have become victim to years of media brainwashing.

You're not gonna hitch a ride on our coattails, Jackson.

Man how do people get the energy to love or hate the hobbit movies? Pretty "meh" if you ask me.

Any chance Disney will acquire Lord of the Rings and we get the LotR-SW shared universe that all the real fans crave?

Get out.

Saved.

GEORGE IS MY GOD

oola played by femi taylor

Feels good being more sophisticated and classier than the average but then I remember what the average is like.