I found a micro SD card on a bus. Pic related is one of the many photos on it. Shall I post more?

I found a micro SD card on a bus. Pic related is one of the many photos on it. Shall I post more?

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/?j3k3uo4qduogogj
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes of course user.

samefagging is a symptom of Borderline Personality Disorder.

Forgetting to remove your name before samefagging is a symptom of learning disability.

You are literally a nigger.

Post the SD card in your hand with timestamp

How bout you just post the interesting ones instead?

nigger

Take a look around aspie, dysentery changed all the named to Skeleton.
Fucking mongoloid.

Here ya go jackass

There are some videos but it won't let me upload them because they have a weird file extension

Find an online converter and make webms

Post'em pussy

She kinda has a heroin vibe

She has a Parkinson's vibe too. Look at this shit

As an aside, here is an adorable pupper on the bus sitting next to me right now

I've seen this exact same shit before on Gamefaqs of all places. You're not fooling anyone OP, that person never delivered either.

First image ITT which isn't shit

This.
OP, did you not notice when I told you to only post the interesting ones?

You've seen the same pics? Prove it nigger

Honest to god, this is the only interesting photo on the card, and I wasn't only going to post this one.

That bitch really loves dogs.
If that's the only interesting pic OP, then you don't have much of a thread here.
Pack it in.

Might as well just format the drive and make use of it.

Thanks for sharing anyway, OP. We might be luckier next time around.

Oh yeah, one last thing. A shot of her disgusting bedroom

Try running Recuva or something on it?

It turns out some of the videos are mp4s So I can post those after all. They're all over the file size limit though, so I'll see what I can do about that

Do it.

I have a better idea actually, since I'm doing this all from my phone. I'll upload them to YouTube and embed those. Sit tight, there might be something good in them.

we want nudes, zoo and lolis, post them now

Please OP, just make sure its stuff worth posting.

well thats "sandboxes" for ya, or vm.

It really isn't, but you guys might want to see it purely for voyeuristic purposes. If you want me to embed any of them, tell me which one.

I will describe each video

dont bother then, ty for the efford OP

run a sweep for deleted files you stupid sodomite, you'll probably find good stuff

I can try this later when I am at my desktop

Now that might yield some interesting results.
Keep us posted OP.

That bitch has some great dogs. Anymore four legged friends?

i tried recuva and it gave me 111 jpegs. they are all corrupted or damaged, except for a few which Holla Forums is not letting me upload. is there any way to repair a corrupted jpeg?

update- i ran them through a program called Stellar Phoenix Repair for JPEG. it registered most of them as "invalid file", and only "repaired" the ones i can already view. if anyone knows a better program then tell me what it is.
or if someone more tech savvy than me wants to take a crack at these, i can upload them somewhere and you can download them and try it yourself.

try photorec
also check the sizes of these images
if they're empty you won't be able to recover
same goes if there's too little data in general

if it's only 512mb, make a raw image of the card and upload it

where do you recommend i upload it?

Zombie thread, dead and locked

================================

bump

stop, sage

negated

if you don't care, go for something fast
mega/mediafire/4shared

i tried photorec and it recovered a lot of files. nothing interesting though. pic related is everything recovered

do you still want an upload of the card?

And a check for you too.

Shut the fuck up Satan.

yes please.

I'm betting there's a syringe and burnt spoon somewhere in that room.

i don't have anything on my desktop to make an image, so here's a RAR. everything is still there but if it was important to have an image specifically, i guess i can make one on my laptop because it has powerISO installed.

mediafire.com/?j3k3uo4qduogogj

Can I get checked?

Before you go dicking about with it, see if you can recover any deleted files this is where the best wins are.

this