Ok i got a good one for you guys.. some fresh oc. you can thank me by reposting it...

ok i got a good one for you guys.. some fresh oc. you can thank me by reposting it. mom and daughter scammed into getting nudee

Other urls found in this thread:

msgboard.snopes.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=78;t=002190;p=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

at least scam some hot girls OP, this is just sad, also reported, for sebenteen

you mean some sluts wanted an excuse to slut it up

bump

What unfortunate tits for such a young girl to have.

saggers ♥

stfu. saggy tits are the best

This girls Facebook is open en still online…

Pretty sad scam nonetheless and even sadder tits on that girl…

hmm not so sure.

post the pics (without the stupid facebook shit) or gtfo

The facebook part (where you see the scam unfolding) is better than the sorry baseball-in-an-oven-mitt titties the young one has. Poor girl. I don't feel bad for her having her noodz exposed, I feel bad for her having a body almost as shit as her mom's at her age.

Dem DSLs doe. I bet the daughter could suck fit to start a leaf blower.

Could you post the individual pictures?

this.

POST THE FUCKING PICS OR GET THE FUCK OUT OF Holla Forums!

last warning.

She's cute, I love big saggy tits.

I don't know how in the fuck these two fell for that shit though.

That's nothing compared to other shit people fall for. Nigerian princes, lottery scams, fast food employees told by someone on the phone claiming to be the police that they have to fuck their boss/coworker, or told by someone claiming to be a doctor that they have to cut their nipples off so they don't die of cancer.

msgboard.snopes.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=78;t=002190;p=1

You've seen the George Carlin image floating around here, I'm sure. Think of how stupid the average person is. Now realize that half of all people are stupider than that. Not actually true if we're talking about the "average" as in mean, but it's true for the median.

May as well have posted The Onion.

Snopes is fine, but if you weren't a moron, you would have seen that it wasn't Snopes proper but their messageboard, and the first post there links to the legal docs about one of the cases.

But you are a moron, so you didn't see that.

And if you weren't a moron, you wouldn't have posted a snopes link.

But you are a moron, so you did.

This is 100 percent correct. Don't hate niggas.

mods pls

Looks like shes already wise.. but instead of deleting the profile she publicly shamed herself to get ahead of it..