HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

How does it *FEEL* to know that you guys aren't eating Panera *right now*? It tastes like sex, and you guys can't have any. Feels good man.

Where's the timestamp sodomite?

Panera is just a sandwhich, fam.

Does it have fish in it?

What happened to people just making a fucking sandwich?

he wouldn't know what fish tastes like

OP is a virgin loser and has no GF to make him sandwhiches.

A sandwich that tastes like sweat, pubic hair, stale urine and salmon

No thanks. Enjoy your sandwich OP

anchovy paste & beard clippings for that authentic female experience

Why would I want a woman to make me a sandwich? Men are better cooks

What's piss got to do with fucking lol?

Ok so it tastes like ambrosia

men are better at everything.

but being made dinner by the one you love a man can't do

unless you're a fag, which you are.

I have a gf and I don't see the point in it unless you want to feel like some god, which I know I'm not and I know you're not. You're a fag.

After you pee, your urethra doesn't snap shut like a kinked hose. It leaks whatever didn't come out from the initial pressurized stream over the following hour or so, and that accumulates on your genitals. The only way to avoid this is if you just showered, and you haven't pissed for several hours.

dem pissy pussies

I don't want that sandwich. I'd rather have subway.͡ ~(●__●)͡~ -*starts b'zzing around room*

it has been scientifically proven that sandwiches taste better when you've watched someone make it for you. Same goes with burritos.

I'll give you a footlong user

I could eat panera if I wanted to. Got two within 5 min drive

͡~(」゚ロ゚)」~͡ *buzzes on footlong for shit-tier taste*

If it works for masturbating then it must work for making sandwiches. ( ´ ▽ ` )ノStare at yourself in front of a mirror, then make the sandwich– It's a better way to get full of yourself.

It's because someone had sex with that loaf of bread. Look at all that cum.

spoopy

I hope op isn't gone. (●´∀`●) I want a legitimate explanation for swapping good & sex around. I think it was to feel sexy about himself! Op, I think you're sexy just the way you are! (・∀・)~*How's that for a good vibe!*

op is fucking his sandwich

you mean op is a sodomite? he didn't use redit spacing either

I got a chipolte burrito for 3 bucks today. You panera fags can go fuck yourselves.

Jeresey Mike's > Panera

Get that gay, unsatisfying, veggie shit (a tiny bit of chicken doesn't count) away from me

I grilled ribs and jerk chicken you sodomite. Only pussies or people with pussies like Panera. You should be ashamed of this thread.

you paid someone $10 for a fucking sandwich

congratulations you ruined consumerism

Never eaten there. In fact I haven't been to most of these restaurants people always talk about because I have no one to go with me.

Panera sucks. Of the big sandwich restaurant chains, it's down there with Subway.

Your thread sucks.

that sounds awful why would you want to eat that?

I want a sandwich chain spokesman to molest me and my kids

(´・_・`)

*3 more dollars to go, boy!*~ψ(`∇´( ≧~≦)~*Jared, stop with the footlong jokes, please*

*You're not getting shortchanged today!*~(*´∀`*(」゚ロ゚)」

(╥_╥)(´∀`)♡~*Papa got his monies worth!* (#ಥ⌣ ಥ)~*[bites sandwich]I will love this sandwich, I will love this sandwich, I will love this sandwich…*

*I hate you, dad!*~(ಥ_ಥ)╮(╯▽╰)╭(╥﹏╥)~*5. 5 dollar. 5 dollar footlong, February-any*

(*゚ー゚*) - I don't know what I'm thinking…

I want a guy who wants a sandwich chain spokesman to molest him and his kids to molest my kids

and me

I have SED.

I have lettuce, cold cuts, cheese and mayo in the fridge. To get a sandwich I just have to put all those together, so why would I pay to have that done for me?

Because you also need apple slices. Also that isn't lettuce, it's arugula. Also the sauce requires special preparation. I was like you so I tried to make this sandwich myself, but it didn't taste good when I did it and it cost me like three times as much as the panera sandwich

even your lettuce is gay

Well not everyone is as retarded as you.

you are a man of patrician taste

lol

i'd rather not eat something that tastes like semen

that sandwich tastes like shit.
I wanted to kill myself afterwards.