Boys claim woman threatened them with 'sex or deportation'

SWEDEN YES
archive.is/qQRua

A woman who ran a refugee home in central Sweden is under investigation for sexual offences after two Afghan boys claimed she threatened them with deportation if they refused her advances.

The boys, who have not been named, say the woman encouraged them to film her having sex with them, newspaper Eskilstuna Kuriren reports.

She then urged them to watch the films and to phone her when they missed her, they said.

Eskilstuna Kuriren was given access to the films and believes they show the acts described by the boys, and that the woman can clearly be identified. She rejects the accusations.

The boys told Eskilstuna Kuriren they tried to inform social services and the police about what was happening but nobody listened to them.

They then went to the newspaper with their story on the advice of relatives living in another part of Sweden.

“The boss at the home forced us into it and exploited us for sex. She knew we had to, and that nobody would help us,” one said.

The boys say they had sex with the woman on four or five occasions, at a hotel and in her own home in the Sörmland region.

On one occasion all three were in bed together, they say, but mostly one of the boys had sex with the woman while the other filmed.

The woman also offered the boys alcohol, they claim, saying it would help them enjoy the experience and despite them being under 18, the legal age for drinking alcohol.

They allege that she promised to buy them clothes and toiletries if they had sex with her, but she also told them she would destroy important documents and get the migration agency to deport them if they turned her down.

They also faced sexual advances from other people in the woman’s social circle, they say.

In an interview with Eskilstuna Kuriren one of the boys says they would be “stoned to death” if they ever went back to Afghanistan and their story got out.

The boys were recently moved to a home in a different municipality. Local authorities there contacted the police after learning of their allegations.

Police confirmed to the newspaper that an investigation into sexual offences was ongoing. They would not specify what the alleged offences were.

The boys say they arrived in Sweden in November after they were urged by their families to flee Afghanistan and seek a better life.

can we have a picture of the woman?

You need to start shaming or disappearing these skags.
Animal abuse is a crime, especially when its treasonous.

Oh now they're ready to talk about male rape.

But only because it's brown boys making the accusation.

3DPD race traitors all

NOT
EVEN
ONCE

Not in Canada, Sweden is next

SVERIGE JA

make it stop

You believed that meme? They're literally asking for it.

I actually believe this story. Understand that these self-hating cucks who run these centers just want to fuck any brown creature around.

Pretty much.

100 bucks says one of them "talked" around other Muslims, so they had to go to the police and claim it was rape.

What a coincidence. I was actually just looking at that gif in my reaction folder like 5 minutes ago.

2 countries bringing in immigrants and one country kicking them out. big surprise there

FUCKING SWEDEN I SWEAR TO GOD

Does it mention how old these boys were?

I knew my gut was telling me right, Sweden is going to be a 3rd world fuck hell by the time the west becomes its rightful place as the white nation again.

/thread

They fucking love them darkies they bring. Seen videos of them parading them around. Disgusting.

This was only after the police and social services ignored them because …w-womyn can't rape!

Sounds like a game show

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I can't make up better Sweden Yes stories than what reality produces.

Canada predictions need to be updated

Wew

you know what they probably didn't like bc if they're afghan bois they probably are more used to be on the receiving end and they got surprised when the chick had no dick

Jesus H. Christ. The Caliphate of Swedestan is a blight on this green Earth.

This