Why have there been no new memes or apparent chan culture in 2016...

Why have there been no new memes or apparent chan culture in 2016? The only things people are talking about are Holla Forumsitics

It's been a cold, dead year friends.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yS5NNJV0678
youtube.com/watch?v=fdi4R2kit_g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anyone have a source on the song in this video? sounds like final fantasy 4 but im not sure

*reminds me of final fantasy games

the internet was fresh back then and so was chan culture itself
it is not so much more

it sure has been cold, though

why do gondola vids always have such amazing music?

4chan has been over run by normal fags which destroys creativity

8ch doesn't have enough users to produce new content worth a damn. It just consumes things around it.

god is dead

Politics is a meme.

this.

8ch is the embodiment of its own demise
the site is just as succesful as the members

The newfags cometh.

Politics is the worst meme we had this year

Harambe?

There are new memes, and there are some here too. Just Holla Forums Holla Forums and Holla Forums took the
Then 8 Holla Forums has taken the meta pill. There's still new memes on this site. And there's lots and lots of imageboards. 4chan and Holla Forums aren't the only answers. This is a newer one. Great stuff.
lrn2altimageboards
You can browse a lot of these sites that aren't 4chan and keep up in part cause their slower. Its comfy.

newer meme, fuck my typing. But yeah, be the change you want to see in the world and hang out lots of places
KIDDO

Well making a gondola video requires more than an MS Paint edit. In your post, for example, there's the background (selected and cropped I assume) and the snowfall effect. Plus the addition of the gondola itself.

Perhaps finding the right sorrowful music is just an extra small step. Maybe only a handful of finns are making gondolas and are privy to tunes us mere non-suomis are not.

OP, chan culture has been dead for years, there haven't any good memes since 2011.

chan culture is ded freindo

memes are used by kids and normies now.

we've been around for a long time and everone is catching on, using out leftover autisim.

It's just gonna get colder op.

brrrrrrr my niggas

The memes haven't died, you have, mr. skellington.

that's dangerous

cats are very good at getting out of danger user

Yeah, just ignore the fertile meme-garden of the draw-threads we've had these past couple weeks. . .

but that video is almost directly from anime bought by finnish government owned tv channell and every single finnish child recognizes it. it is based on ancient finnish comic series and that scene where one of the main characters leaves to south for winter while the moomins hibernate for winter and there are a dozen episodes depicting that scene because they started every winter episode with that as seen in youtube.com/watch?v=yS5NNJV0678 youtube.com/watch?v=fdi4R2kit_g

Don't forget the candle left in the attic…

Sounds like the theme used in Hachiko: A Dog's Story

I understand your frustration

We are keeping OC under custody until the death of 4chan, without Holla Forums original memes to leech from their propaganda force will stagnate.
There are TONS of OC waiting to be released, just have faith for some more months.

Goodbye- Jan A.P. Kaczmarek

not really

This picture … It has incredible power in Laser Age.

Jim is not a meme…

Spurdo is next to the candle

Poetic post, love the nihilism :)

Hank Hill's fucking dad.

It's a pretty bad meme if you ask me, not to mention more forced than any other meme in existence.