Fags Triggered by Pastor: "Fifty pedophiles were killed today...Orlando is a little safer tonight"

I dug around and found the actual sermon. As expected, the media grossly misrepresented his statements, but evenso they are still quite edgy toward the end.
Here is the link: youtube.com/watch?v=UMtfmWh5mao
(I recommend watching it 2x speed)

This first protest was just practice, apparently. There is a larger protest scheduled this Sunday

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/priests-commit-no-more-abuse-other-males-70625
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/video-speed-controller/nffaoalbilbmmfgbnbgppjihopabppdk?utm_source=chrome-app-launcher-info-dialog
archive.org/details/PoemAboutTvShows
haaretz.com/jewish/news/1.631869
archive.is/YlAMh
politico.com/story/2016/06/transcript-donald-trump-national-security-speech-224273
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

embedded

This pastor is associated with Steven Anderson btw

every time (pics related)

We are being presented with a false dichotomy between
and

Fuck both. Nobody wants shariah Sharia law or mainstream degeneracy.

Pastor Anderson trained him.

Are you implying that Pastor Jimenez votes democrat?

kek

I disagree. I think the media ultimately does not want people to see Christians calling for homosexuals to be executed as criminals. Allowing them to be heard shifts what the public views as a "middle ground position."
Essentially, your average cucked christian would respond by saying "I'm not as crazy as him, I just think it's unacceptable" instead of what they say now, "Love the sinner hate the sin!" (which is a Ghandi quote, not a bible quote)

Their plan B is to control the context as we see in this situation. Instead of allowing people to see the full presentation of his argument, they paint him as a hateful lunatic.

Do you have any more based Pastor Anderson webms?

I don't care how based he is, he's going in the gas chambers along with Milo

somehow they still will blame this, like how they blamed a muslim terrorist massacre, on white people. I just now it.

he sends out mixed messages. look more indepth. it doesn't make sense. man is legitimately mad.
wot the fuck

Gonna give a link to substantiate your claims, or do I just have to take your word for it?

It's on his fucking youtube nigger. I'm not your mom. There was an .webm of him talking so high of Israel. Proclaiming those who are against Israel are against god.

Were they really pedos though? This "pastor" just seems like an asshole. Let's not forget how many kids were molested in the church.

by faggots

You out of your fucking mind, son? He made Marching to Zion, which exposes zionism and world jewry for the cancerous anti-Christian heresy that it is. Go watch that first before spreading lies.

Bullshit.

ftfy

This spic is okay, he can ride in the deluxe cabin in the trains back to mexico. Maybe he can tell his spic brothers to stop coming here and fagging things up even more.

There's no such thing as "bisexuals". Either you suck dick or you don't.

He already said faggots, can you read my friend?

But they don't protest islam.

DEGENERATES

I win.

Unknown to a heretic like you maybe, that's Pastor Anderson's friend Roger.

He was in Marching to Zion in case anyone on Holla Forums is not a shill and still cares about the best anti-jew movie ever made.

He may have said that when he was 16 or 17, but he has never said anything like that as the Pastor of Faithful Word Baptist Church you lying kike.

So the answer is no then? You don't have a source for your claims?

Blew it tbh fam.

Of course that is in their own interest of self preservation.

Also true, and it is pissing me the fuck off right now that many of the right are falling for this. Even Holla Forumsacks.

Yes, and this serves the purpose of shifting the blame off of Islaam as well.

Which part do you disagree with? I think the false dichotomy I stated plays into this as well. It is moderately difficult to take a position against one component of this (the gays or the Jihadi) and not by default sound like you are defending the other.

yep

80 percent of the molested victims were male. So yes, it was faggots.

newsweek.com/priests-commit-no-more-abuse-other-males-70625

Well Omar killed 49. Him dying makes it 50.

The "Israel is our ally" that you speak of is explicitly false. He has repeatedly spoken out against Israel. He has stated that (contrary to common Evangelical belief) the modern state of Israel is not the ancient kingdom of Israel, that Jews aren't God's chosen people, that the holocaust never happened, that Israel is associated with Satan, and has made a mandatory-viewing Holla Forums documentary named Marching to Zion about how evil Israel is. He has a great series called "Israel Moment" which you should watch as well.

Thought he killed like 70?

I figured this vide was old.

Thanks for posting that.

Yes, most spicks are Dem voting for gibs me datz.

Too bad pastor anderson is a race-blind multiracial cuckold. He's based when it comes to the JQ but that's about where it ends.

Makes sense, the pastor is clearly coloured and as we all know, Steven Anderson promotes the perversion of racemixing.

Underquoted quote. 10/10

I agree on that. He is pro racemixing, and that's a negative. I'm not too upset about it though, because he doesn't focus on that too much. His main focuses are globalism, the jq, faggotry, and Christian traditionalism. As far as I know, he's only done one sermon that was pro racemixing. He also encourages large birth rates and his church is full of whites with plenty of children. He brings this up in his first sermon on Job. He himself has 7 white kids on his own, and he plans on having more. While he might be okay with race mixing, he's never emphasized it as a virtue, and if more whites followed his teachings and example a lot of our problems would go away.

Anyone who isn't explicitly anti-racemixing is a liability. The fact that he doesn't mind it at all is definitely negative.

Race before religion and values every single time. Nothing less

Pastor Anderson new video about this situation

Pleb

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/video-speed-controller/nffaoalbilbmmfgbnbgppjihopabppdk?utm_source=chrome-app-launcher-info-dialog

is homos bad or sodomy bad?

he should differentiate.

homo != buttfucking

Both are bad. Why would you think that either one is good?

i mean worthy of death

being attracted to a man is worthy of death? i dont know enough im just asking some questions

Do I have a reprobate mind for masturbating to anime? I don't feel like a sodomite.

Do you guys also pipe up about Donald Trump's ties to zionism and jewry every time Trump gets mentioned? Because he's said things that are a trillion times more cucked than Pastor Anderson. I bet you don't mind giving Trump a pass though because that's the popular opinion to have right now.

No, Pastor Anderson is not perfect. Nobody is. But dismissing everything he's done entirely over one opinion is idiotic. He's redpilled more people about zionism and the holohoax than Donald Trump, that's for fucking sure.

Ok, all you fags sucking Anderson's dick actually know any of the Hymns that Anderson thinks you aught to know: archive.org/details/PoemAboutTvShows ?

I just assumed those were shills. Or the true retards who say just wait for Hitler. News flash, he ain't coming but we're here with trump and Anderson

Donald Trump definitely is not perfect by a long shot, but promotes ideas that further white interests. Stop trying to compare the potential POTUS with a literally who pastor

Which I didn't do, you fucking imbecile. I clearly said that Pastor Anderson is good on the JQ, but is cucked when it comes to interracial relationships.

Dubs ALWAYS confirm

You said originally that, outside of the JQ, his usefulness ends because of his views on racemixing. The implication here is that he's worthy of being dismissed almost entirely because of a single difference of opinion on one matter.

The reason I bring up Trump is because, well, where do you draw the line with this reasoning? Donald Trump is also an anti-racist and is also pro-racemixing. He married all of his children off to semites. He's also pro nonwhite immigration so long as it's legal, and promises a "big beautiful door" on that wall. He's also done absolutely nothing to acknowledge the JQ, and in fact is aggressively pro-Israel. Based on your criteria Trump is thousands of times more cucked and useless to whites than Pastor Anderson is. At least Marching to Zion redpilled tens of thousands of people to zionism and the holohoax. Attacking zionism by the throat like that is far more useful to the long term health of the white race than anything else.

Yes, his opinions on anything other than the JQ should be dismissed based on his support of racemixing. That doesn't mean we shouldn't use him for spreading info on the JQ, though

No, you're just being a disingenuous idiot and you know it. Stop trying to equate pastor Anderson with a potential POTUS. If Trump was as much of a nobody as Pastor Anderson, then he would be a total cuck, but because there is actually the possibility that he'll ban muslims, build a wall, deport illegal spics, clean up house, and every other thing we support him for, I support him. Trump is not perfect, but he's a very VERY useful tool for our cause.

What an idiot. Zionism will always be secondary to the preservation of our race. Who gives a shit if zionism is stamped out if our race dies with it? It just so happens that stamping out zionism coincides with preserving ourselves, but don't you try to claim for a second that zionism is a bigger problem than our entire racial destruction.

Not a Christ but anything is better then Hollywood jewry.

christfag*

This. I'm by no means an explicit Christian, but Anderson's "Marching to Zion" should definitely be part of Holla Forumsack bootcamp. Like it or not, Christianity is a cultural force, and all stripes of "right-wingism" should at least be clear on the different perspectives.

That's too harsh. He might not be a Trump, but je definitely isn't a "nobody". Within Christian circles of various types and denominations in the US Anderson is very well known and respected. It's his uncompromsing attitude that attracts many people; he might also be one of the first hybrid-internet preachers, as his videos draw much more audience than his live sessions.

Pfftt, the spic pastor just stole pastor andersons gimmick.

Also these evangelicals put their religion before their race.
Anderson has a video on his channel where he marries a white man to a black women

All the socials are implementing hard firewalls, because they're working with the literal NWO to implement gun control. It's sort of amazing to behold.

Twitter, FB, they have a shadow-ban (really, it should be called ghosting) system.

Your account's posts/tweets become lower in quality, in the sense that not everyone will see them.

THIS SHIT IS HUGE, AND IT'S PERVASIVE!!!!!

THIS IS THE FUCKING SCANDAL OF 2016.

True, but most normalfags don't even know what the Clavicula Salomonis Regis is.

I'm tattooing that meme image to my cock.

They're friends as I understand, I think I remember that guy being one of the guys calling out the kikes in

Holeee shiiieeeet.

Agreed. It's true too. Tel Aviv is fagland.

haaretz.com/jewish/news/1.631869
archive.is/YlAMh

>“The subterfuge that he used to get these interviews from us is beyond belief,” Rabbi Irwin Wiener told the Jewish News.

The problem with a lot of people on this board is they fall for the D&C shills. The United States Founding Fathers had serious disagreements on many issues, for example, but they all agreed on the main goal, and that was what they focused on. We can hash out the specifics of what to do with our nation once we take it back from the (((people))) who have stolen it out from under us. Anyone who agrees on that is an ally, and anyone who doesn't is an enemy.

No Greek, no Hebrew, noooooope.

What is with this 'they vote democrat! DEM R REAL RACISTS!' cuckservative meme? Democrats and Republicans are the fucking same.

That faggot speech where he kicks and hits his pulpit is great.

He's already solid and unbreakable on Jews, fags, liberal media brainwashing, the new language/newspeak of the left and the shifting overton window, and advanced concepts that very few other people seem to understand properly. Being from Arizona he just needs some red pilling on the Biblical concept of nations and how they're separate, see Manning if you think its impossible

And he's black or whatever, this can't get any better, Muslims kills gays, black percher talks shit about it, the left must be losing their Fuckn minds. Praise kek.

Manning is a just a nigger. He blames whitey for every problem and worships Jews.

Are you retarded or a shill? Perhaps both?

No, because people here support him because he is shifting the overton window.

The problem I have with people are the Christians who outright say they don't care he isn't against racemixing, while all of us here admit that Trumps flaws are a problem.

Let's face it, if people just said "yeah, I am not happy about Anderson's stance on raxemixing, but his documentary is a.ok." then nobody would have a problem with him.

But. you have these groups of Christians, who start making excuses for him. why?

This guy isn't even white. Why do we care?

This.

I'd like Pastor Anderson if he wasn't a racecuck

If all the Christians in this country were like Anderson we wouldn't be where we are today. Sadly he's a dying breed.

Well the good news is anyone can join his ranks at any time. If any of you had real balls you would do the same.

Christians like Anderson are a dying breed for a reason. Christianity proved ill equipped to combat the plague of multiculturalism, and in many cases actively aided its cause. Even Anderson himself supports this, in some ways, and he's the best of them. A new belief system will have to take the place of Christianity, as it lost its battle against the forces of societal decay and destruction.

I agree, crusades when

The right just can't take a win handed to them on a silver platter can they, atleast tell me this idiot doesn't support Trump?

He's a Democrat and a spic from Commiefornia. I doubt he supports Trump.

Not to mention if he's friends with Anderson he probably supports open borders, so, yeah, odds are low. And since Trump got up and talked about how he would protect the faggots, I doubt they'd see eye to eye on this issue either.

This.

clearly Anderson and jiminez are too

pick one, only one

translation: CIA asset

Pretty much. Another intelligence psy-op like the "god hates fags" Westboro Baptist Church.

your nose is showing

The pastor is correct. 50 less unrepentant homosexuals corrupting the American children

Transcript: Donald Trump's National Security Speech
politico.com/story/2016/06/transcript-donald-trump-national-security-speech-224273

Our nation stands together in solidarity with the members of Orlando's LGBT Community.

This is a very dark moment in America’s history.

A radical Islamic terrorist targeted the nightclub not only because he wanted to kill Americans, but in order to execute gay and lesbian citizens because of their sexual orientation.

It is a strike at the heart and soul of who we are as a nation.

It is an assault on the ability of free people to live their lives, love who they want and express their identity.

It is an attack on the right of every single American to live in peace and safety in their own country.

We need to respond to this attack on America as one united people – with force, purpose and determination.

Many of the principles of Radical Islam are incompatible with Western values and institutions.

Radical Islam is anti-woman, anti-gay and anti-American.

I refuse to allow America to become a place where gay people, Christian people, and Jewish people, are the targets of persecution and intimidation by Radical Islamic preachers of hate and violence.

It’s not just a national security issue. It is a quality of life issue.

If we want to protect the quality of life for all Americans – women and children, gay and straight, Jews and Christians and all people – then we need to tell the truth about Radical Islam.

The burden is on Hillary Clinton to tell us why we should admit anyone into our country who supports violence of any kind against gay and lesbian Americans.

Hillary Clinton can never claim to be a friend of the gay community as long as she continues to support immigration policies that bring Islamic extremists to our country who suppress women, gays and anyone who doesn’t share their views.

Ask yourself, who is really the friend of women and the LGBT community, Donald Trump with his actions, or Hillary Clinton with her words? Clinton wants to allow Radical Islamic terrorists to pour into our country—they enslave women, and murder gays.

You should be gassed

It's not a Politico article, Trump nigger. It's a transcript of Donald Trump's speech that he delivered on Monday.

More pastors like this please.

DEAD DEGENERATES
E ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
A ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
D ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

First good thing a christcuck has said in years.
:^)

christcuck etc is just more D&C from leftist faggots and schlossbergs.

please gas yourself

How do I embed youtube?