Holla Forums has a mod banning left and right now for things people never got banned for

Holla Forums has a mod banning left and right now for things people never got banned for.

Ban evasion is easy but anyone else get the feeling he might be a bit of a huge temperamental sodomite?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/WaEeX4bT
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Excellent grammatically correct formatting. Upvoted.

No, you're just a redditor sodomite.

A board for totalitarians is treating it's people poorly? I would never have guessed.

You deserved it

Holla Forums is a containment board for psychotics and retards. I don't care what they do as long as it isn't contagious.

I don't get why anyone has a problem with it. Restrict the Jew's freedom and it loses its power. If you're suspected of being Jewish you're obviously enough of a danger to society to warrant restricting your freedom as well. Freedom is just a meme that only holds us back from true greatness

leave america freedom hater. i'm begging you.

Hey Imkampfy. Still anonymously defending yourself before you get back to posting anti-Trump stuff?

Maybe when you're older you'll realize fascism is the only way to protect western civilization. Strict policing of action, speech, and thought will ensure the white race reclaims its rightful spot as the rulers of this Earth

Where did I say anything bad about Facism? All I did was point out your clearly Imkampfy once again defending you hotpocketry.

begone shlomo. (((freedom))) is going to die along with with the kikes

Holy shit you know there's a reason /polmeta/ is basically a circlejerk against you fucking kikes.

I don't see the problem

Sure thing buddy.

ladies and gentlemen, a round of applause for/pol/. they are beyond salvation.

still work read here: pastebin.com/WaEeX4bT

That user has a point fam. Total freedom is anarchy, its why Holla Forums is such a shitty board. Old Holla Forums was only good because it was homogeneous, because the internet was simply smaller and less spread out back then vs today, but thats besides the point. Freedom is one of those things that sound good on paper but can only work when the majority of the population is educated. Thats why nationalism works so well, and its why we should all support nationalism. A country of mixed peasants will inevitably result in less freedoms to counteract the stupidity of its population. Thats why America has been getting increasingly worse and more authoritarian since the 1980s

Shame this is so boring, fam. Can't you at least make it funny or witty or something? Seriously, it's just semi-retarded drivel, some of the most boring attempted trolling I've ever seen. ZZZzzzz…

Holla Forums was always literal shit populated by autists. We wouldn't be here if we were capable of producing anything besides shit.

you buy into the idea of an intellectual elite and are careful to place yourself in it, ruling over the lumpenproletariät. go kiss a dustcart.

The problem with authoritarianism is it requires a high level of meritocracy and for some reason they always lack that element because humans are social creatures and usually promote friends and bootlickers. Hence Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union promoting people based on loyalty to the party rather than people who were truly the best.

nah
Holla Forums only became real shitty because of rulefags like you

remember, Holla Forums didn't exist until it became necessary to create a containment board for the unironical stormfags who didn't realize they were just being parodized

just like furries and pony fags, you are what has been killing Holla Forums

wew