Japanese Criticizes "White Guilt"

Japanese Criticizes "White Guilt"
Honorary Aryan qt aid us by speaking out and criticizing white guilt. Let's appreciate this video.

Other urls found in this thread:

survincity.com/2013/10/japanese-ainu-genocide-the-original-inhabitants-of/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Good find. Bump!

Based nips.

GRORIUS NIPPON
Our greatest ally

(checked)
I would pound Jesse tbh.

Like all women, she talks the talk, but when it comes to walking the walk…

Please Trump.

This. Nationalist women need to shut up, spread their legs, and start pumping out white babies.

Don't race mix

This tbh fam.

Nationalist ideology is just another platform for women to seek attention.

None of these 'based nationalist qt3.14159 waifu's ever have children.

When they are especially intelligent and/or at least cunningly biting in wit its one thing… But most aren't that, and still don't have kids.

Women cannot espouse political ideologies based upon concepts like truth and duty, because 99% of women have no meaningful or worthwhile conception of either.

I love women.
I love seeing women espouse our ideals.
But so many of these broads, too many, are the equivalent of someone who preaches duty and truth, while living a life of lies and delinquency in duty - as the other user said, they talk the talk, but they don't walk the walk.

When you white guys race mix with an azn qt you either get an Elliot or a hapa qt/10 who doubles as a slut getting dt by jocks or if they're into hiphop, just prey they get knocked up by a wigger

Asians can be pretty cute, but I don't like this girl's face that much tbh.

Overly political women (especially conservative ones) tend to have more testosterone or more traditionally "male" features.

Take based Ann Coulter and her adam's apple thing for instance.

Conversely, notice how the most liberal men are also the weakest most womanlike of men.

Also, checked.

I kek'd

what is this film where all these mad jack nicholson gifs come from?

Brutal

I suppose I'm not the only effeminate wizard here…

Anger Management

She's critical on white guilt but some of the things she mentioned in the video are bluepilled as fuck (getting rid of the concept of race)

ta

So what's up with this whore, does she just want the BWC or something?

These fucking Asian race-traitors need to shut up and die.

-Napoleon, 1805>>6355856

Ameriboo

All of Japan is slightly Ameriboo.

Anime itself comes from trying to copy Disney.

You only get an Elliot if you're a beta faggot who can't raise a son to be a man.

Also, the indigenous Japanese (the Jomon/Ainu people) were originally Eurasian Caucasoids, so it's only a partial form of racemixing depending on the Jap.

Liberals are the bane of Nationalism throughout the entire world.

I did notice that some of them have strangely white features. That explains a few things actually.

Bane?

Japanese men are a bunch of pansies too scared to talk to girls.
We need to encourage the men to man up and marry their women.

stop clutching at straws to defend your fetishes

She is cute. A shame she and the rest of Japan will be raped by China soon.

You beta weebs keep handing the title out like hotcakes over everything that tickles your fetishes.

God damn, this guy looks straight up white.

QT as fuck.
My love raised a death flag.

HWAITO GEULTO GO HOME

HWAITO GEULTO GO HOME

HWAITO GEULTO GO HOME

(Nice)
lol

Laughed so damn hard at this. Thanks user.

isn't 'bad people' guilt an oxymoron?

I dont get it. is it implying Jesse is a tranny?

the english voices are annoying anyway…

I dont wanna say you're wrong, but it's more complex than that

the Jomon were DEFINITELLY Mongoloid. thing is they were closer to europeans than say Mongolians or central asians in terms of phenotype (genotype not so much)

like the proto-native americans who crossed the Bering, all these pop. popped up in what is today Central Asia/Siberia and created both the mongoloids/e Asians and the N Americans/Amerindians (who then had other pressures put on them and evolved a bit more)

it is true though that the japanese the further north you go the more white they look bc jomon were hairier, whiter and less slant eyed than the japs and that's where they mixed the most (further north)

The first anime, Astro Boy, was based on a manga by Osamu Tezuka, who was a fan of Disney. But he had other influences and interests too.

Disney was the king of animation at the time and anyone looking to make animation would have learned from them. Japan's first animated color feature after the war was pretty much just copying them, but that all went out the window after Astro Boy.

Oof. Fuck this makes be embarrassed. We look like such pussies. Thanks liberals.

For anyone wanting to know the physical difference between the Yayoi and Jomon people, here are two modern girls who are 100% pure.
The other pic is comparative drawing.

She's been BLEACHED btw

I don't like the Yayoi look at all. I would take the Jomon cutie any day of the week.

Wait. I look a lot like this guy.

Very interesting. He's apparently absent of any strictly mongoloid features. Then again we can't see his skin color or the shape of his mouth.

My girl is part Malaysian part Jap.

She is immensely Jomon.

Makes my day!! Seems like a get out of jail free card to me. Although I know I'm still considered a race traitor. Don't care, most white girls are whores.

Fair enough, nationalist women should have babies. But what about men? Shouldn't we be doing something other than shitposting to further our race and nation?

White women became nigger-tier the moment they stabbed white men in the back so that they could virtue signal for good goy points on social media.

Eurasian-looking, traditionalist, Jomoni Japanese women are far more ideal.

Turks and Arabs are whiter than Japs, mate. Would you encourage racemixing with them, too?

Word brother!

Who wants a fishmouthed, bespectacled feminist fornicator when you can have a well behaved Jomoni girl who giggles like a little girl and cooks like a michelin star chef?

You also get none of the fake "I love yous", if you want to know if a Japanese girl loves you, you know by how she is as a housewife. Its by her cooking for you, and they have a level of humility that would make them seem sometimes mean.

it's a different world.

People will do what people will do, there will be people on Holla Forums who end up marrying outside of race, it won't be for a fetish, it will be because that person presents qualities of wifedom that far exceed anything witnessed at home.

Trying to do what the jews have done for 5000 years is stupid, theres 7 billion people on Earth, and people will reproduce with who they will reproduce. You don't have to 'race'mix, but my advocation would be to avoid those who would bring you down, and mix with those who raise you up.

So no niggers, pakis, white whores
and much Japanese, well, one Japanese girl. I only want one.

She actually looks rather similar to

wew

If not for white guilt, gooks would be extinct by now.

I think we're like 10 to see that on the whole fucking board.
Bluepill betafags keep posting women with Trump hats and abusing superlatives with them when they should just be used as tools to win the election and then go back to where they belong, by their husband's side, taking care of the family's everyday life.

People also forgot that the goal is to make Trump supporters like Hitler, we're not Trump's Personnal Army.

cute, if only she had blue eyes and blonde hair

To be fair, the two pictures are cherrypicked and are obscuring the more mongoloid features.

Judging by skull shape however, the Jomon are at least partially descended from very early europeans. The more you look at it, the more it becomes clear that they are an entirely different race from the gooks that overran the island during the ice age land bridge.

Take a look at their beards, first of all. Chinks are low test and the best most can do is thin pube-like peach fuzz around their cheeks. The Ainu however show absolutely no problem growing full imam terrorist-tier beards. They certainly had no deficit of test.

Another thing to look at. Creativity. Mongoloids are renown from their lack of creativity. This is because creativity is correlated with high intelligence and high test, which they lack.
If you look at only SCIENTIFIC nobel prizes per capita, you will see that Japan dominates out of all the countries in Asia.

Japan produces 1.659 science noble laureates per 10 million people. Taiwan is the next in Asia with 0.428, above China's ratio of 0.036. A ratio, by the way, which is lower than even fucking India's, who has 0.046. Even Hong Kong, which is filled with millionares and cream of the crop Chinese, has only 1.372. Japan's ingenuity is in fact so far out of the mongoloid league, it is actually beating lower-tier european countries, such as Poland (1.295), Russia (1.115), Belarus (1.053), Romania (1.025), Portugal (0.966), Spain (0.434) and Ukraine (0.223) and is just below Italy's ratio of 2.174.

Koreanshits were not even mentioned above, because they have yet to earn ONE PRIZE in science, despite students there having the most rigurous education in the world, having to study from sunrise till sunset, Monday through Saturday. How could Japan be so ingenious if they are descended from the Korean peninsula gooks, if not for admixture with a superior indigenous race?

1/2

yeah no thanks, gooks deserve their own women, lets not despoil their society because ours is fucked. plus asian people make me feel uncomfortable in their social settings, I prefer to live around my own people

The character of Jomon peoples, is also similar to that of whites.

This is an polar opposite of the slimy, nasty and deceptive nature of gooks, who brutally massacred them in their own homeland, and assimilated the remainder by force. Although very few pure Jomon remain, they have left a huge cultural impact, including the honor suicide.

survincity.com/2013/10/japanese-ainu-genocide-the-original-inhabitants-of/

huh, if the japs knew about the ainu, why did they consider the first burger explorers they met as some kind of terrifying barbarian monsters?

Abe Hiroshi is one of my favourite Japanese actors. He kind of reminds me of Lesley Nealson in that he's tall and usually does deadpan humour.

Probably because they never saw any Ainu. They were miscegenated or genocided everywhere but Hokkaido at that point. From what I read, many Japs today don't even know they exist.

They considered (and still do to this day) the ainu as terrifying barbarians as well.

This, what the fuck is this disgusting hypocrisy of race-mixing. If you date outside your area your kid will be some fucking ugly nappy bastard. Persian-Armenians, for example, are a good mix. Not some nasty white-yellow Elliot Rodgers child.

She's a nip, but a pure nip.

Honestly probably the only one I'd fugg

Butthurt kike detected?

That requires balls and a certain amount of virility. Which most of the fags whining about women *they'll never touch* do tend to lack.

You can like Japs without cumming inside them. Breeding with them leads to Elliot Rodgers - or worse.

Thanks for spreading this infos Jomon vs Yayoi is important and seperates japs from the rest of the gooks. Although japs are still are very distant from us I like to think of them as a race of stable hapas that are probably glad to be on their island away from the other slanted eyed cretins.

You can hear it in her voice how quickly her chink pussy dried up thinking of white men being emasculated.

tbh its pretty gross how much asiatic women idealize us, I don't really like it, it creeps me out to have 6 short little dainty gooks constantly touching my hair and telling me how handsome I am, etc.

Somebody should red pill her on the Jews.

Actually quite impressed.

combined with

You refute your own argument. OPenly nationalist women are in a very, very small minority, easily less than 1%

Japan had relations with Western countries long before burgers showed up.

Elliot Rodgers represents every single child of white and Asian parents now? There are successful and attractive mixed race celebrities in Japan. Why aren't they the representative example instead?

yeah but they weren't really that amused by the Portuguese, the burgers scared the fuck out of them

Because using the worst example as the representation supports their argument better.

race-mixing is not well liked here, you must be new if you think anyone here supports race mixing of any kind.

Nice try.

I could be wrong, but I think they were just shitting themselves because the Americans came in with steamships. It was alien-tier technology, nobody had seen anything like it.

You're not making a very good case for yourselves then.

Go take your pills.

You're misinformed. Jomon and Ainu are more related to Australoid populations who became depigmented (at least partially). Studies that are usually cited saying Jomon are close to Whites are outdated an only account for phenotype, disregarding more modern genotypical studies that show the Jomon clustering with SE Asian populations of australoids more so than the gooky looking Japs. Ironically accounting for genetic drift and distance, the gook looking Japs and Koreans are actually genotypically closer to modern European populations than the jomon.

wow look its another summerfag who needs to lurk moar

No he's right, if you think a white nationalist forum is going to accept pro race mixing rhetoric you're clearly deluded. The fundamental belief system of people on this board puts race above all else.

Not an argument.

I need to lurk more because I don't share a common Holla Forums opinion? Should I attend a re-education camp?

I know what Holla Forums's stance is but if you need to defend it like this then maybe you need to rethink your stance or come up with better reasons for it.

fuck off back to 4chan or lurk moar newfag

Did you get lost on your way to Tumblr?

You think I'm going to sit and type out my entire ideological standing at half past three in the morning cunts? Fuck off. If you really (you don't) want to know why Holla Forums holds the beliefs it does you should stick around for a while, fuck, just scrolling the front page will give you enough books and films to consume that you'll be occupied for the next week.

Whatever you say, and I'm sure your opinions on pro mixing are enlightened, factual and inarguable. Right?

Right?

She's not Japanese. It's not her first language.

The difference between you and me, is that I do not violently force my world views on other people against their will.

The fact that you undoubtedly felt that was a good comeback is all the evidence I need of your immaturity. Go and don't return until your balls have dropped.

My opinion on race mixing is that I like Japanese women and if I wanted children I would want to marry a Japanese woman. There's nothing you can do about it and your opinions on the matter are of no consequence to me.

The vast majority of people marry within their own race anyway.

Why is it that people who make shitposts get outraged when they get a shitpost in return? What were you expecting?

half-breed detected

Nope, try again.

This woman is Chinse lmao

those three in the thumbnail need guns to the back of their heads

and then triggers to be pulled

The differences between you and I are as plentiful as the differences between a dog and a wolf. You're convinced that the world runs on emotional intensity as opposed to cold, hard truths. Whilst I seek to root out the issues which have brought nations like Sweden to their knees you seek to minimise the amount in which your feelies are hurt.

You won't obtain your fetishished Japanese girlfriend, she doesn't exist. You won't obtain a girlfriend. You'll die alone.

But you're wrong in claiming there's nothing I can do - I'm politically active in a time which is seeing an ever more vicious swing to the right. You, like the poster above you, are an ideological infant who's living on borrowed time.

You shouldn't expose your newness this easily my halfwit friend, ID's exist. Learn to check them.

If you wonder why I'm ceasing to respond it's because I have to sleep.

Nah, I don't care about anybodies feelings user.

remember to filter, this is Holla Forums right here

Whatever you say, Shlomo.

I know that. What's your point?

Do you think white guys dating Asian women is some hot button issue in the West that's making people vote right? Nobody gives a shit, and like I said the vast majority of people marry within their race anyway.

What do IDs have to do with this? You still defended him in a way that may as well make you the same person.

Why?

the degeneracy begins again, i'll laugh my ass off the day the white race is nothing more but a pile of E.R

Hopefully she listens to them more and goes full redpill.

All the samurai in japanese heaven are now looking down with pride.

Well done, japs, well done.

Found the fag.

Or maybe he doesn't like children.