why does Daphne talk so much
why is Daphne the smart one
why is Daphne involved in so many jokes and scenes
why is Daphne so unlikable
why is it so ugly

Other urls found in this thread:

rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4189117
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They have nothing else to do with Daphne.

so out of all the Scooby-Doo shows, which ones are actually worth watching?

I think Mystery Inc was pretty good.

I think a lot of the newer DTV movies are enjoyable. They're really dumb with stupid plots, but are rather entertaining. From Abracadabra Doo onwards.

I liked A Pup Named Scooby Doo, but maybe I'm just wearing nostalgia goggles.

What said.
The SD movies started strong 1998-2000 but feell into shit 2001-2011?
Around the release of Mystery Inc suff got better.
They actually tried to be creeppy and if they knew that it wouldn't be possible then they tried to be hilarious as shit.

Those drums appearing.
Holy shit that's awesome.

It's like the Scooby Doo parody Korn episode of South Park

Pretty much that.
Not to mention that the fairly simple (yet realistic) designs allow for some bretty gud animation.

see

When Mystery inc was over I didn't approved this shit.

Some of the best battle coreography and action directing I've seen recently.
Is Scooby-Doo

Some of those guys got crippled.

Why is this allowed?

From

to

Wow, the movies look really damn great.
No kidding, the designs, the detail, the backgrounds and they actually learned from Mystery Inc in how to make Velma look hot.
Which one is this?

Brilliant.

Those images are from Stage Fright. Here have a couple from Camp Scare and Frankencreepy

So it is true what says?

(Samefag)

With that I mean, are those enjoyable now despite the bad plot, much like "The witch ghost"?

I think it's because one of the main artists worked on school house rock and I guess they think that art style is good.

It's basically take the Scooby Doo formula and stretch it out to little over an hour. Then just turn the dial up to 11. Like the WWE crossover Scooby and Shaggy had to wrestle Kane to prove they were innocent of a crime.

In Moon Monster Madness they had to fight a Xenomorph in a giant city built by a crazy billionaire on the moon.

Scooby Doo GO!
Seth MacFarlane as role model.
Autor fantasy sex slave.
Because Mystery Inc turned her into a lovable, heart of gold but tridimentional who could get angry air head pretty girl and someone got triggered.
Blatant meme character
Over exposition.

So they are technically long episodes much like some BBC series?
And, are some still trying to be creepy, I heard camp scare really ramps up in this department.
And taking back to Witch's ghost, and which point since then did the movie went to be entertaining again?

i really liked zombie island

They go to a city on the moon. They get attacked by a not-xenomorph.

Was it scary, or at least tried to be.

It was ok and probably the best SD shit back then, but Mystery Inc is much darker and the new movies are funnier.
It still has shitons of style though.

Camp Scare did have an ax wield monster man. He did try to kill a camp counselor by cutting the ropes off the bridge she was on causing her to fall but Shaggy and Scoob saved her. They're not really all that scary or creepy but it is weird how sometimes the villain will try to casually kill people but they never treat it seriously.

No it wasn't trying to be scary, but it did have a funny segment where they all give their fighting off the alien invasion scenarios.

This many niggers forgetting this.

Mein negger. That is the best scooby doo shit.

Well, I found Mystery Incorporated at 1080p.
The think is that is around 5000kb/so
So its 800mb+ per episode.
This was surely some mistake by the uploader since I've rarely seen 1080p live action going above 2500kb/s unless its 60fps.
How much could I cut it before it's stars looking bad? Should I risk to lower it at 2500kb/s and erase a lot of empty space?

Now on the other hand, this was probably a source mistake as once I had the 720p version by another uploader going also way over the usual at ~2500kb/s and taking 500mb per episode.
So in that case us probably that it will start looking bad at the moment I lower the KB/s.

Answer anons, I plan to share.

Wow, I wouldn't have expected such a fairly well put together fight scene out of anything Scooby Doo.

now i know why GoAnimate removed Comedy World, they're licensing it to the animators now

Fred is homosexual.

They never did find that caveman

The KISS movie also has this segment, which is fucking sick.

I hope the next WWE crossover movie has something that can top this.

Go for 480, and upload on either mixtape.moe or endchan, they have HUEG filesize limits

What he said.

So I just watched the Kiss movie.
Holy SHIT.
There was no second of it I didn't like.
Before stuff started going crazy it was comfy AF.
By the time it went crazy I thing all my blood went to the center of my body because went things settled down again I could feel my limbs regaining it's senses I was surprised I didn't got a boner then and there.
Crap. I'm still shaking.
Thanks guys.
I was crying due to sheer awesomeness and comfyness.
And I'm not a hardcore SD fan, I thought that anything outside the first 3 90's movies and Mystery inc. was shit.
If I had to nitpick I would say that I wish the mystery would make sense.
And that a little more participation from the gang.

I might be imagining things, but wasn't there a fight scene exactly, shot-for-shot like that in Cowboy Bebop?

There was, it was in the original series Naruto if I recall correctly.
There should be a gif floating around of the two scenes synced up with one another.

Everything I feel is suffering.

Mystery Inc. made very effective use of its own art/animation style, but I'm genuinely impressed by the animation for these movies.

We deserve what we're having.

I just watched Scooby Doo and Kiss.
There's this scene were Shaggy and Scooby mess up with a little bit of slapstick with the demon and it was so fluid, like very noticeably fluid.
I'll upload it in the morning because I'm not in my PC and can't make the Webm right now.

Is it supposed to be family guy?

No, but it does have family guy cut away to random joke style segments from the small number of episodes I've seen since I dropped. I think it was somewhere around the time where they had a guy literally in a tree costume and a couple episodes later that I just gave up on it. I didn't mind it was trying to go campy but it was doing it in a not so sincere way. This has been cancelled right or is it still going?

Sorry, I wasn't able to make a Webm small enough that looked good enough.

Which one is this?
I'm guessing is the one called "Music of the vampire"?
And what are your Webm presets?

Holy shit, this was fantastic.

The first one is Legend of the Phantosaur and the other two are music of the Vampire.

I would try it with a single episode and compare the original and the lowered bitrate version side-by-side.

The detail in the food and the lack of detail in everything around it annoys me.

I'm holding you solely responsible for this, Holla Forums. We could've had nice things. We could've had Hanna-Barbera. But no, "I want muh waifus, we need more waifus. Hanna-Barbera a shit, it doesn't have muh waifus. Also Jin-Roh, where is my Jin-Roh, I simply must have it or else my life is not complete."
And now, here we are. We have this abomination instead. I hope you're satisfied, you earned it.

You meant that to quote someone?
What are you complaining.
Are you saying that SD is shit?
That SD is not shit but its being ignored?
Or replying to OP?

He's saying that we could have had maintained the quality level of the SD movies if there had been more pressure and demand for them back in the day, but instead western comic/cartoon fans wanted other things so now that is impossible. And also "you all go fuck yourself" for not fighting harder to maintain said level.

At least that's how I interpret that post.

And something about his hatred for anime/anime being a cause of this, for some vague reason.

That's sexist.

Holla Forums's been a shit hole for years. The decline of western animation is what we deserve for our waifu faggotry and tumblr-tier behavior.

Samefag.
So I'm watching "The music of the vampire"
I'm in minute 24.
The animation is beautiful.
It has that "Witch Ghost" vibe of style of creepiness, not as much but really trying
I know that eventually I'm gonna find some bad direct-to-video movie but still, I'm gonna need the list.
When did this team took charge?

No, in all honesty guys, my head kinda hurts.
The smoothness of the animation got me a little motion sick.

Abracadabra Doo was the first I think of the new Scooby Doo DTV movies. The one just before it was the Samurai Sword one and used the What's New Scooby Doo designs.

Hell a new one is set to release early next month.

Music of the vampire had an actual mystery.
Holy crap.
I actually felt for the red herrings once or twice.
Is not as constantly awesome as the Kiss movie but in a majority is really great.
I think I'll start with Abracadabra door next
I really like they left the Mystery Inc characterizations instead of the classic ones.

Wait, this is better I think.

So day three.
Today I watch Frankencreepy in a couple hours.

WHy isn't this more known.

Hope you like it. I haven't watched it, but it looks decent.

OK, its more comedic than the other ones.
The directing is also more bold even though not really original it is weird to see it on Scooby Doo.
I do wonder how much does this ties to the original lore… Is there even an original lore?
For me is:

Cont. later, in I still watching.

And with those characteristics I mean.

I remember there being a lot of songs in it, especially at the start. There were also a lot of cut away gags ala Family Guy.

I once tried to unravel the continuity… I was trying to do it all in one universe, with a Pre MysInc and Post MysInc timeline, but I gave up. I got terribly close and might get around to finishing it one day.

OK, it is necessary to take these movies as long episodes rather than movies.
Because this movie was… weird. Not bad just very different from what you would expect, very experimental.
The animation is great and incredibly stylized with tertiary colors and cutaways a la snatch/Shaun of the dead.
Is very comedic and as you would say, kinda family guy but unlike Family guy it has great timing and doesn't interrupt any other mood that's going on in b the moment.
Definitely Webm worthy.

I didn't saw "a lot of songs".

So at the end this wasn't as jaw dropping as the Kiss movie or as classic "Witch Ghost" like Music of the vampire, but once you accept this isn't going to be a normal Scooby Movie is a damn good movie.
Better than music of the vampire but not as good as KISS.
It feels like a parody of new 10's SD movies in a way.
Webms tomorrow and also pics of Velma's fine piece of ass, holy shit with that dress.
I don't want her to wear sweaters anymore.

Fixed that for ya

Stop watching it already, noone wants more Scooby Doo.

At least "A pub named Scooby Doo" went in the right direction, because it got us toddler Velma.

Here, you need webms

Stating the obvious isn't bait. Maybe you are the bait for watching that crap.

I don't know which shows are worth watching but the Zombie Island movie is bretty good.

Dude, you just came to a Scooby Doo appreciation thread just to shit on Scooby Doo.
Tell me what is that if not bait?
You could just make a SD hate thread but nooooo
You sleazy attention whore.

Holy crap, I'm using this video for another thread.

These movies just reinforce that Velma is the best girl.

I've been watching Mystery Inc., and it's nice to see the attention put into text even if it's only on screen for a few seconds.

1080p
What is your source?
Is probably better than mine.

I got it on rutracker. I'd give you a link but I looked at several pages and I'm not sure which one it is. If it helps, I will mention that it had three audio tracks: two Russian dubs and the original English audio.

rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4189117
Is this one?
400mb/episode in 1080p is way better than mine.

Yep, that's the one.
That doesn't seem accurate. Unless that's with the Russian tracks removed.

oh wait. is only season 1

Day four, movie four
I'm starting "Legend of the Phantosaur"
These are getting really difficult to get.
The past three I got them for download on pages.
This one got it on torrent and barely for today.
Camp Scare & Stage Fright are on torrent queue but not fast at all.
So if anyone has them…

As for the movie itself I predict this is going to be the worst one yet… but its still gonna be pretty comfy nonetheless.
As for now and my likes:
Objectively

OK, that gag joke…
Now I'm 10% more sure the new 10's movies are the retcon sequel to mystery incorporated.

When the fuck are corporations going to learn that reboots don't fucking work? They worked for a while in the comic industry because comics made such a huge mess of their canon that starting over was actually a good idea. But you can't get much more simple than, say, the Scooby Doo canon, and all rebooting does is say "yeah we're out of ideas so instead of making something original or finding a way to keep things fresh in canon, we're just going to basically make fan fiction out of our own IP. Also let's make the animation lazier while we're at it because fuck actually trying"

JESUS CHRIST

Is that bad or good for you?

Shit, I was so fucking tired yesterday I fell asleep.
But now I'm watching it.
I was right it's more comfy and balanced rather than extremely funny (Frankencreepy, KISS) and not as focused on the mystery (Music of the Vampire) its still quite entertaining but after seeing the other ones feels rather underwhelming.
The fight scene was great and the progression felt nice.
The animation is awesome and the scene with the motorbike (webm in the morning) is really really good animation.
OK no, forget it, slightly over halfway trough this movie turns into some awesome shit.
The animation goes insanely good, the mystery thickens, it goes to original places and the whole last part is damn good.

I'm kinda pissed because I wasn't told earlier that the "What's new" movies had ended.
And I'm not a hipster so how could we reach normies and other anons?
Webms tomorrow, next movie depends on what I get on time, Camp Scare, Abracadabra Door, Moon monster.

If it helps… the Frakencreepy movie shows the Mystery Machine license plate and it says Crystal Cove.
And the Phantosaur has the same audioclip for uncovering the villain as Mystery inc.

Get the fuck out, 4/co/.