Are you going to watch it?

are you going to watch it?

I'm not a Holla Forumsckold

Only to find out if they have gone full SJW and raped my childhood once again.

I look forward to it, but hope what this user ( ) said is not true..

Mako is dead and I realized long ago that those assholes never intended to finish Samurai Jack in the first place and that's when I stopped watching it.

Who has it worse? Samurai Jack or Guts from Berserk?

I was too old for it when it was on before, so no.

Gendy doesn't seem to give a shit about pleasing SJWs. His Luke Cage upset quite a few of them.

Is Aku a Woman now?

I hope they don't stretch this out.

Just make it one season and end the story act ffs

Cartoons go on Holla Forums.

Nah.

It's not a cartoon you dip, it's an anime

incollectu boaldu

Fuck yes I will.

This is the last season and it will be 10 episodes I think.

Please don't man. This is the one last good thing in cartoons I look forward to. I don't want to have it ruined.

it was never good though

french waifu's season 3, code geass r3

I'm still unsure about a third season of Code Geas so I'll wait and see.

Samurai Jack doesn't even get to draw blood from his fleshy enemies. He has to hold back because muh children's show. He's also so righteous that he's turned down multiple opportunities to return to the past but didn't because it would cause problems for people in the future he was about to rewrite.

Hey look I just found a leaked redesign of aku!

Cartoons are for Holla Forums, my man.

Hotheads are for >>>/hothead/ my hothead

>>>Holla Forums

>>>/hothead/

I want them to stop digging up corpses and raping them

But on the other hand i like the carpenter brut soundtrack

This isn't digging up a corpse and raping it. This is giving a dying man his final wishes and giving him a proper burial.

I think its digging up a corpse buried in a shallow grave and giving it another but more proper burial.

This.

Retard, Genndy wanted a film or another season since the day it was cancelled. He's had this plot for years.

i dont watch cartoons kiddo, i'm an adult

is he a dry version of John Carpenter?

I watch only anime

make like a jap and commit sudoku

this

Waifus can only come from Japanese media

-/mai/

And yet he put in on the back every single time for whatever other offer was given to him. He made us wait so he could work for Adam fucking Sandle. I think this season will be great, I trust Genndy on his creative decisions. But he's still an asshole.

make like a burger and die from diabetes

Actually had me fooled for a second.
Lazy redesign 101: Add/change some colors.

in the video game industry, this is known as an Edmund McMillan

No it isn't.

well it should be. fuck that guy.

Why? His games are decent.

his games were decent. I was the biggest Binding of Isaac fan ever, but the Afterbirth launch was some serious bullshit duuh I accidentally left a third of the new items out of the game duuuuuhhhh and Afterbirth+ is such a fucking piece of shit that he should be ashamed for even asking people to pay for it at all

seriously like half the new items in Afterbirth+ are just reskins of old items, either in terms of sprites or effects or both. all the new bosses are unfair and unfun bullshit. the new character is lazy af, and the new ultimate final boss of the whole series is just FUCKING RECOLORED BOSS RUSH with added bullshit teleporting